Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 28-06-2016, 08:45 PM   #1
baboshka1
Inactive

Default Texas Inspired by Brexit, Aims to Break Away from the United States

Texas Inspired by Brexit, Aims to Break Away from the United States by 2018
Quote:
Britain has voted to exit the European Union. This has been abbreviated simply as Brexit. Since the vote, many things have happened. The pound is falling against the dollar. There have been reports of some businesses wanting to move from the country. The stock market has been affected. The country seems to be in a confusion state. Currently, some people are backing an online petition for a second vote.

But as the chaos is going on in Britain; in the United States, some citizens of a particular state in the country are determined to also test the waters in order to break away just like Britain has done.In the state of Texas, the pro-secessionist movement, known as the Texas Nationalist Movement (TNM), has asked state governor Greg Abbott to answer an appeal. The appeal will ensure that the state goes to the ballot box in 2018, to determine whether to break away from the rest of the United States, or not.

The TNM is very confident that when their appeal is considered for the vote, Texas will be an independent republican nation in 2018.

TNM claims to have over 200,000 people supporting the movement online. The movement has called on more people in the state to join, to bring pressure on Governor Abbott to allow a vote on independence from the bureaucracy of the United States federal government.

The movement has also increased its activities on social media to garner more support. RT English News reports that the movement has managed to get over 200,000 likes on Facebook.http://anonhq.com/texas-inspired-bre...d-states-2018/
Intresting article
Don't the Bushes live in Texas?
opps messed title up sorry can a mod kindly fix it for me please.
Thanks puds

Last edited by baboshka1; 28-06-2016 at 08:46 PM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
supertzar

I think if Texas secedes it will be a way bigger deal than the Brexit. The EU has only been around for so long. Texas has been a state since 1845. It's almost inconceivable what the effects would be socially and economically. Like the other EU countries to follow the UK, other states would make referendums. Vermont has threatened to secede in the past and I could definitely see an independent California Republic.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 09:29 PM   #3
baboshka1
Inactive

I heard that Detroit was talking about this a while back also.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2016, 10:26 PM   #4
kappy0405

The United States of America was actually the first continental/regional union on the path to Masonic World Government, not the EU.

Our CIA was instrumental in the creation of the EU, because the United States of Europe was meant to be America's transatlantic counterpart. In fact, there was also a move for an "Atlantic Union", inspired by Cecil Rhodes, to bring Britain & America into union on the path to an Anglo-American-led World Federation.

It's a shame we don't see the states in the same way anymore. We just assume the legitimacy of the Federal Government, brainwashed to believe the Constitution is the foundation for the "Land of the Free", when in fact the creation of the Federal Government resulted in the exact opposite.

One faction among our founders did want the states to maintain sovereignty, but the Federalist movement, led by Masons Alexander Hamilton & George Washington, sought to centralize the power structure right from the beginning. That's exactly what the US Constitution accomplished in establishing the Federal Government. Keep in mind one of the main arguments for creating the Federal Government was to create a standing army; it spearheaded the Masonic/Baconian agenda for the New Atlantis in America, & we've never stopped expanding/imperializing.

Secession would be great.

I'm all for it, generally speaking. The closer we get to localized government, the closer we'll be to achieving true freedom.

At this point, though, the ptb could be behind such a move. They could benefit from breaking up the nation & restructuring the whole thing.

Despite popular belief, Texas is a major center of the NWO elites. Some of the Eastern Establishment relocated there (the Bush family for example, originally from Connecticut) and it is a hotbed for the military-industrial complex & Big Oil.

Let's not forget that Bilderberger Rick Perry first started the talk of secession as Texas Governor.

If there's a secessionist movement that starts with Texas, I'll be extremely skeptical, as we all should be.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 29-06-2016 at 04:24 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 03:20 AM   #5
derekbuttery

they've been talking about this for decades, not really new... hopefully brexit would reinforce their stance
Old 29-06-2016, 05:39 AM   #6
truth seeker 09

Default Russia Today documentary: Republic of Texas

Republic of Texas (Russia Today documentary)

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 05:48 AM   #7
jikwan
Inactive

im all for it, more power to their elbow
but
youve got to have everything and be fully independent
i mean total self sufficient or else they can starve you in some way
could be food or water or or energy, minerals etc

calafornia? its got no water! theyd be fools to break away
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 08:57 AM   #8
thehiddenroom6669
Banned

Default Are they?

well they are tough .
thehiddenroom6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 09:05 AM   #9
the nine

The best way to get the guns off the people who won't give them up.. Take apart the constitution...
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 09:28 AM   #10
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
The best way to get the guns off the people who won't give them up.. Take apart the constitution...
wasnt it jefferson that said the constitution must be renewed every 19 years?

too much attachment to outdated things imo
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 09:37 AM   #11
paddy_blake

There is a bit of a contradiction going on. Most of the propaganda preached in Texas is that of patriotism, to the constitution and to the United States flag. It is the constitution that allows them to own guns and gives them the right to arms.

Also, Texas is as much a police state than any other.

While I technically support more revolutionary independence, I think this is just going to lead to a violent and bloody end.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 09:58 AM   #12
andy1033

It was easier to chuck uk out of eu as uk was never really a full member. Texas was and is a full member state of usa.

There is a big difference.

Uk was holding up the eu, as the anglo american part in it. Uk was holding up the eu intentionally. Thats why the eu chucked them out. The eu was right to chuck the uk out of it, they were intentionally holding up the eu.

So there is a big difference.

Texas is a full member of usa, while uk was half in half out.

I assume when usa was formed first some states played games, like the uk did with the eu. But the eu is and was right to just chuck them out. The other nations in the eu are full members, and the vast majority of eu members have gained enormously from being in the eu.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 29-06-2016 at 01:29 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 10:12 AM   #13
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
wasnt it jefferson that said the constitution must be renewed every 19 years?

too much attachment to outdated things imo
I personally think that the American populous owning and being able to use guns effectively has been the hold up in the March of the NWO.

Once they disarm the American public I think that's when we shall see the next big move of the elites agenda.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 29-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #14
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
It was easier to chuck uk out of eu as uk was never really a full member. Texas was and is a full member sate of usa.

There is a big difference.

Uk was holding up the eu, as the anglo american part in it. Uk was holding up the eu intentionally. Thats why the eu chucked them out. The eu was right to chuck the uk out of it, they were intentionally holding up the eu.

So there is a big difference.

Texas is a full member of usa, while uk was half in half out.

I assume when usa was formed first some states played games, like the uk did with the eu. But the eu is and was right to just chuck them out. The other nations in the eu are full members, and the vast majority of eu members have gained enormously from being in the eu.
Are you medicated by any chance Andy?
Old 29-06-2016, 10:44 AM   #15
porridge
Banned

They are always threatening to leave the union.

Just the yanks jealous of us Brits actually having some democrazy & they want in on the action.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 10:50 AM   #16
alf hearted
Banned

alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 01:33 PM   #17
andy1033

Quote:
Are you medicated by any chance Andy?
No, i have a different world view to you. What a great argument you have there, attack the messenger with nonsense rather then address what i wrote.

I am not in uk, and am all for eu, and the eu was being held up by the uk intentionally.

Like i said above. Probably when usa first was made officially, some states in usa played there own games too, just like the uk did with there half way in, half way out. They were holding up the eu, and had no real intention of giving up the pound to become full member.

They were just playing games, and i am glad they were chucked out.

You see some of us have a different world view to you. I am all for the eu, just because you do not like it, thats your business.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 29-06-2016 at 01:35 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 03:01 PM   #18
sparkplug

I hope David Cameron flies out to Texas and tells them what's best for them, like Omama did over here.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #19
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
I personally think that the American populous owning and being able to use guns effectively has been the hold up in the March of the NWO.

Once they disarm the American public I think that's when we shall see the next big move of the elites agenda.
Are you listening to too much Alex JOnes ?

This much propagated myth has no basis in reality.

What exactly would happen if guns were confiscated ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 03:43 PM   #20
vancity eagle
Banned

America lost more lives during the civil war than any other war.

The confederate states already tried to cecede, and this was a move supported by the British elites to weaken the US.

There seems to be a real war going on between two sets of oligarchs in the United States that has actually never ended.

Since the reconstruction period following the civil war it seems as if there was a sort of cold war between the south and the north, today we see it play out between the democrats and the Republicans.

Both sides are controlled, but I believe most of the actual politicians really are fighting an ideological war against one another.

Any sort of sessesion will be orchestrated by the elites themselves to further their agenda , make no mistake about it.

Somebody mentioned Rick Perry.

Then there are those Mormon nutjobs who tried to takeover federal land in Nevada. (Was it Nevada or Colorado ?)

There are a whole host of militia groups who also talk about this kind of stuff. All controlled by the deep state and intelligence groups.

I believe that the Koch brothers finance a lot of this sessesionist talk.

When nations divide and break apart into smaller pieces, they are easier prey for the oligarchs and corporations to plunder.

We have seen many civil wars and the breakup of countries in order to further control them and plunder their resources. We can look to the following examples.

Sudan = Sudan & S. Sudan - all over oil and Israel
Yugoslavia = Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia,
Iraq = defacto Kurdish state in north, ISIS in parts and central gov. in other areas
Vietnam = attempted partition by the US
Korea = S. Korea & N. Korea
Libya = Different tribes run different areas. It is a mess
Panama = Was broken away from Colombia so the US could control the canal
Syria = attempted partition to serve Zionist interests
Nigeria = Had a civil war in 60's where oil rich region attempted to cecede

Then we had the breakup of the Ottoman empire, the German empire, and Austro/Hungarian empire in WW1

We saw the smashing of the Soviet Union into the states Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan etc. all to bring resource rich lands into the hands of the ANglo American empire. Kazakhstan has enourmous energy potential as does Azerbaijan. This is all now in the hands of the multinationals as it were formerly with the USSR. We see NATO to expand their reach into countries like Ukraine.

Sorry but all this secessionist talk is entirely inspired by TPTB. 110%

All this talk about localizing things is just to suck people into the deception.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 29-06-2016 at 03:47 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote