Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-06-2016, 03:33 PM   #41
h2pogo
Inactive

They never seem to let a good crisis go to waste..

Last edited by h2pogo; 29-06-2016 at 03:33 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #42
vancity eagle
Banned

I wanna say this.

Leaving the EU theoretically is a good thing.

If and only if you have sane and ethical people running your country.

THe fact however is that the UK DOES NOT.

The UK has the most insane and unethical people perhaps in the world running their country.

So all of that Brexit is for nothing.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 08:53 PM   #43
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I wanna say this.

The UK has the most insane and unethical people perhaps in the world running their country.

Yep, it could go anyway but most probably for worst.. For example the farmers union (absolute bunch of unethical greedy aristocratic arse licking cunts) can (in fact are already) now lobbying for use of banned chems and growth hormones which was THE only good thing i ever heard the EU being good for..Then there is fracking, GM and a load of ways they can exploit the land and people..And of course war mongering, arms dealing, provoking Russia, which the UK gov was the loudest voice in provoking in the EU..

Corbyn is the country's only hope at the moment as far as i can see..
Old 29-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #44
strummer101
Banned

Quote:
I wanna say this.

Completely agree.

And we have two years or more before we can do anything concrete, we remain full EU member until then at least.

But after that....if we elect a group of right-wing crazies, they are our right-wing crazies!

If we can elect a left-leaning party (who knows what name that might go under at this point), then maybe we will be allowed to re-nationalise the railways and the utility companies, lower VAT as we choose, things that at present we are not permitted to do.

Just look at those financing the 'Remain' campaign - JP Morgan, Citi Group, Morgan Stanley and of course everyone's favourite Goldman Sachs. This is a disaster for 'them', I fear Dave's comfortable retirement maybe at risk. Well not at much risk, but maybe that £10m job at Goldman might have to wait for a year or two, I am sure he will scrape by.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #45
porridge
Banned

Better the devil you know!
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 10:07 PM   #46
jake_ball

I think that the ptb attempted to fix the vote and it all went wrong for them.

But like I said in another thread (before the referendum), the same people will STILL be pulling the strings in our country, no matter if we leave or remain in the EU.

But we won the vote, and that will go down in history
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2016, 10:21 PM   #47
georgesmiley

I didn't think the Leave side would win. Still not sure paper ballot vote fraud is done. Someone explained it to me when the Scots apparently rejected independence, but I forget lol. Though not sure the explanation was valid.

Yes the same people will still be ruling us after whatever happens. It could be a dog's breakfast (sic) of a deal.
Would like to think tptb would feel more under the lens of scrutiny, after all their globalistion agenda has had a setback. Should they try to raise the heat of the water that we frogs are in, they might find many frogs jumping out of the pan.

i do not know this, but I really hope they are getting scared.

Last edited by georgesmiley; 29-06-2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: might over mind
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:33 AM   #48
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
No it is for the people, we never knew how to use the sovereign power until now, thanks to people like John harris and uk column. It's all a con but it protects against the corporations, get rid of the sovereign you have nothing to protect the human being from the corporation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOE-8GDiQ4

This guy explains sovereign well.
Grem I have had this soverign shoved dowm my neck , when I went to meet some peeps to do with soverign none of them can tell me the diffrance between freeman and soverignity. John talked more about freeman of the land and came to regret it in the end , hence killing himself. (rip John)
Its is illusion for the people, first we had know your rights then freeman of the land now soverignity.
A good few peeps have lost thier homes and such over this, thinking they could go into court and use this soverignity to back thier case up.
It is all about who has the money to pay for good lawyers.

The law of the land should be for all not for the rich and that is what it boils down to.
Uk Column don't make me laugh.

If something grabs my attention I will try and meet the people see where there at, like max igan, rick simpson, david icke well if I want to see him I will just go to the local supermarket
A few others but will not mention them here, as that will open a hornets nest.
I met rob manard oh boy, what a waste of time that was
I have done a little bit more than be a keyboard warrior.
No disrespect to you grem am just saying and I am not impying that you are a keyboard warrior.(oops that sounds wrong but I think you get my drift.)
ps I stayed at ricks mates place next door to him and max's place for a few days not a meet up at the local pub or talk show.

As for Did they want Brexit to happen? only time will tell but imo tptb have both bases covered.

If the people stopped propping the pyramid up it will come crashing down.

Last edited by baboshka1; 30-06-2016 at 01:15 AM. Reason: crap typos again
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 05:48 AM   #49
boots
Banned

Quote:
I wanna say this.

I agree also that in principal leaving the EU was a good thing a psychological boost for England, but Brits weren't awake enough 40 years ago when the anti globalization march's were happening all around the world. no one was.

The Brexit 'leader's' are totally incompetent, or part of a plan of destabilization, by the elite.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #50
markgobell

UK Voting Fraud : "Moving forward" ... progress ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgesmiley View Post

Still not sure paper ballot vote fraud is done.

Someone explained it to me when the Scots apparently rejected independence, but I forget lol.

Though not sure the explanation was valid.

Local Elections June 2004, Birmingham, England.

The Judge at the subsequent special election court, Richard Mawrey QC :

"Vote fraud that would disgrace a banana republic."

Fast forward a decade ...

The Electoral Commission : January 2014 : Electoral fraud in the UK : Final report and recommendations PDF

Judge Richard Mawrey : March 2014 : Scrap postal votes or elections will be fixed, says judge who warns ballot-rigging is now a 'probability' in parts of Britain

[ postal voting ] ... "had made Britain’s electoral system vulnerable to fraud on ‘an industrial scale’."

And that's the Deputy High Court Judge, the Electoral Commissioner, who presides over voting fraud ...

Richard Mawrey again, this time in Tower Hamlets, April 2015 : Postal voting fraud is 'easy', electoral commissioner says

General Election 2015: 200,000 ballot papers stolen

NSA search : postal voting fraud

"Moving forward" ...

progress ...

Last edited by markgobell; 30-06-2016 at 11:18 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 12:43 PM   #51
alfredo79

Yesterday on an Italian TV channel dedicated also at Brexit, I listened to an expert living in London who explained that many edge funds were pro Brexit because their managers were scared by possible future european laws against managers' wages. Strangly, many edge funds have made a lot of profit on stock markets thanks to Brexit.
Who is behind Brexit wants a structure worst even than EU. I will not get tired to say it.

Last edited by alfredo79; 30-06-2016 at 12:43 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #52
cosmicpurpose1.618

London is already the matured version of Babylon.
Baby-lon was the baby version of the dragon (lon means dragon in mandarin) , now we have Lon-don, the boss-dragon. Whether it is part of the EU or not, it will still carry out it's agenda.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 01:58 PM   #53
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I agree also that in principal leaving the EU was a good thing a psychological boost for England, but Brits weren't awake enough 40 years ago when the anti globalization march's were happening all around the world. no one was.

The Brexit 'leader's' are totally incompetent, or part of a plan of destabilization, by the elite.
Very good point.

This is the thing I don't understand about the Brexit campaign.

They did fantastic job destroying or helping to destroy the fascist construction of an Elite European union- but all of them , it seems all FULL AND VOCAL SUPPORTERS of the Elite created UK union!!!

I mean what is the point of destroying the Elite's Euro union - if you are a paid up supporter of the Elite created Uk with Queen etc.

Here is my question to the Brexits: what are your plans down to destroy the Elite created UK? Will you for example now fully SUPPORT Scotland's RIGHT to be a free, independent country???
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 04:41 PM   #54
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Yesterday on an Italian TV channel dedicated also at Brexit, I listened to an expert living in London who explained that many edge funds were pro Brexit because their managers were scared by possible future european laws against managers' wages. Strangly, many edge funds have made a lot of profit on stock markets thanks to Brexit.
Who is behind Brexit wants a structure worst even than EU. I will not get tired to say it.
I respect Webster Tarpleys work and analysis.

According to him the EU mandated regulations on the banks. Apparently the bankers in the city of London did not want such regulations.

The rest is history.

Nigel Farage is a bankers man, and a Thatcher ass licker to boot. What a horrible combination.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #55
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post

Here is my question to the Brexits: what are your plans down to destroy the Elite created UK? Will you for example now fully SUPPORT Scotland's RIGHT to be a free, independent country???
Majority of Scotts do not want to be a free, independent country, they want to be in the EU...They can do what they want for all i care but refuse to support stupidity even if its their right..

Last edited by h2pogo; 30-06-2016 at 04:48 PM.
Old 30-06-2016, 05:56 PM   #56
grannie27

Quote:
I respect Webster Tarpleys work and analysis.

According to him the EU mandated regulations on the banks. Apparently the bankers in the city of London did not want such regulations.

The rest is history.

Nigel Farage is a bankers man, and a Thatcher ass licker to boot. What a horrible combination.
Oh do stop spouting your rubbish man ,he slags off Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan in every interview for supporting Remain ...maybe its you who are a Bankers man .....
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:52 AM   #57
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Oh do stop spouting your rubbish man ,he slags off Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan in every interview for supporting Remain ...maybe its you who are a Bankers man .....

Howya going ya old chook?

He slags off investment firms, the EU, American hegemony?

What has Farge and the other's said about banking regulations, i'd say not much.

What's the leave's proposals on banking regulations in England. I believe the Bank of England has loaned England 450 Million dollars whos going to pay the interest on that?

Farge can talk to his blue in the face about J.P Morgan, etc, all they wanted is to gathered votes from disgruntled citizens and they used propaganda to get it.

Now they are starting to stab each other in the back.

Last edited by boots; 01-07-2016 at 06:53 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #58
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Did they want Brexit to happen?
Maybe they did. But for sure they don't want other EU countries to do the same.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 01-07-2016 at 09:16 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #59
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

That's the perfect signal we should give to the elite.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:25 PM   #60
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Howya going ya old chook?

He slags off investment firms, the EU, American hegemony?

What has Farge and the other's said about banking regulations, i'd say not much.

What's the leave's proposals on banking regulations in England. I believe the Bank of England has loaned England 450 Million dollars whos going to pay the interest on that?

Farge can talk to his blue in the face about J.P Morgan, etc, all they wanted is to gathered votes from disgruntled citizens and they used propaganda to get it.

Now they are starting to stab each other in the back.
Who Is Farge ?? and what are you on about ....? don't bother to answer ..I am not really interested in what you have to say .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote