Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default Nassim Haramein

Nassim Haramein - Secrets of the Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=B5fegQuv6s8

DNA Fingerprint of God unseen forces science physics mysteries solved revealed mind over matter spirit world sound light universe history truth earth mysteries of life mathematics placebo effect healing signs and symbols occult ancient sightings the matrix is real holographic intelligence sacred geometry quantum physics illusion of reality new paradigm 2012 shamanism cleansing mother earth climatic disaster native american change Extreme Weather Patterns Maya change evolution shift timewave zero terrence mckenna fibonacci sequence dimensional omega Mayan Calendar Apocalypse i ching prophecies prophecy alien ufo illuminati mystery schools solar radiation Harmonic great cosmic cycle The Photon belt the wave of love red elk wisdom Galactic Federation solstice quetzalcoatl global warming orion singularity revelations spirituality code post emergence planetary indigo galactic yoga sacred geometry pineal gland ufo om fifth 5th sun global shift bloodline David Icke lightworkers photons cosmic alignment enlightenment mass awakening great light cosmic rays sun ascended indigo children milky way astrological cycle Precession of the Equinoxes 26,000 year cycle Hopi Egyptians Navajo Cherokee Apache Iroquois Dogon Tribe new cycle beginning collective consciousness synchronicity 13 Baktun Count Dreamspell peace freedom positivity energy energies illuminating enviroment change magnetic fields fourth dimension fourth world Mindship Earth Planetary Sunspot signs time Nibiru Planet Nephlim Mayan Prophecies I-Ching Bible precessional Platonic year new Golden age transformation winter solstice Long count ends astronomical cycles kornkreise cycle quantum resonance harmonization harmonizing purification healing lightworkers abundance mantra Ascended masters Rainbow Warriors Indian earthquakes meteors wildfires flooding comets volcano tornado weather climatic flares collapse meditation philosophy chakra dimension cosmic divine future ascension transcendence change consciousness ascension spirituality Light new old ways living in balance spiritual love and light sipapu Evolution mother earth sacred planet way of the peaceful warrior signs of the end environment Mother Earth elohi time Native American Indigenous Hopi Prophecy RedCrow four corners Indian ozone depletion weather collapse meditation philosophy cosmic new world order pleiadians messengers of light cycle of time serpent of light Singularity quantum triangle stargate portal nine worlds post sacred time timeless new change rainbow the center living in harmony revelations good news hopi prophecy rock cosmic age of aquarius dimension blue star super nova Carl Sagan message crop circles cropcircles secret
Likes: (1)
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Nassim Haramein - Sacred Geometry and Unified Fields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zc0ICPoqlM

As early as 9 years old, Nassim was already developing the basis for a unified hyperdimensional theory of matter and energy, which he eventually called the "Holofractographic Universe."

Haramein has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and ancient civilizations. Combining this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, he discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation and from which the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.
Likes: (1)
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
takhisis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 756
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

That man is truly amazing i watched a 11 hour lecture with him about the universe was quite good
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
agastardust
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Poland
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You may also find these articles interesting:
http://hyperphysics.pl/en/hiperfizyk...al-hiperfizyka
http://hyperphysics.pl/en/hiperfizyka-artykuly
This is also a source of knowledge that can't be found just like that in the mainstream media...
agastardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #5
takhisis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 756
Likes: 23 (14 Posts)
Default

thank you for the articles will check them out
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Nassim Haramein Spirituality & Physics ∞ Unified Field (1/2) We are the Center of Creation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClVcRsvCriI

Nassim Haramein: We are the Center of Creation (2/2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=twq8NY2kb-0
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #7
joya
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 703
Likes: 22 (14 Posts)
Default

http://resonance.is/
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2013, 01:02 AM   #8
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
Good link thanks.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 07:04 AM   #9
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Einstein was hired/promoted to advance an incorrect theory. Tesla considered him an idiot.

Tesla proved Einstein wrong on his faster than light speed theory.

For some guy to continue a fabricated theory of matter and energy

IS NOT PROGRESS

but further darkness upon the face of the earth..

this guy is an idiot as was Einstein to keep the true nature of the structure of matter hidden and you forever in chains and meters and fossil fuels

but it pays the bills and buys guest speaker slots and boosts the ego... all while in a Hawaiian paradise... nice gimmick
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Einstein was hired/promoted to advance an incorrect theory. Tesla considered him an idiot.

Tesla proved Einstein wrong on his faster than light speed theory.

For some guy to continue a fabricated theory of matter and energy

IS NOT PROGRESS

but further darkness upon the face of the earth..

this guy is an idiot as was Einstein to keep the true nature of the structure of matter hidden and you forever in chains and meters and fossil fuels

but it pays the bills and buys guest speaker slots and boosts the ego... all while in a Hawaiian paradise... nice gimmick
Do pray tell how Einstein was wrong.....Tesla was only unhappy with Einstein due to aether theory which Einstein never denied existed he merely ignored it with his theory.

The entire basis of his theory has been proven with atomic clocks and satellites which need time adjustments so they synch up properly on earth. The mass is generating high gravity which in turn is distorting space which is space-time hence changes in time. Argue these simple facts all you want but your wrong. The fact one of us mere mortals came up with this shit is fucking amazing.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann

Last edited by inversedivinity; 20-10-2013 at 05:43 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default


The Torus is the most fundamental flow pattern of energy in the universe. When Nassim Haramein added torque and Coriolis forces to Albert Einstein's field equations, instead of predicting that space-time curves to infinity producing a black hole that looks like a funnel curving to a point of singularity, his equations predicted that the structure of all black holes is that of a dual torus. Each hemisphere CURLS (not just curves) to singularity in the center like water going down the drain.

For more on black hole dynamics, see Nassim Haramein's paper "The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of and Coriolis Forces in Einstein's Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory"
from the website of his foundation The Resonance Project:
http://resonance.is/explore/publications/
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #12
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default


"Gravity is information to surface area." - Nassim Haramein

In Nassim Haramein's latest paper "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass" he describes a geometric solution to gravity. Gravity is essentially a mass ratio between the information on the inside of the event horizon of a black hole and the information on the "flat" surface of the sphere that is the event horizon itself. The information is measured in the form of tiny vacuum oscillations arranged in perfectly balanced, perfectly space-filling geometry of waveforms interacting: a Planck voxel sphere packing pattern more commonly known as a 3D Flower of Life lattice structure (pictured below).

See the paper itself for all the specifics and equations:
http://resonance.is/explore/quantum-...press-release/
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

swamideva I like you....You make good posts but you need to go to your physics friends with this one....This man is deceiving you all. Sorry to be a nay sayer but I came to this conclusion from reading this stuff before and I told you this before most of the shit he posted was classical newtonian physics not quantum the man is just throwing around buzz words and has no clue about what the mathematics actually entails.

Some evidence...

http://azureworld.blogspot.co.uk/201...ge-part-2.html

He won't make profound discoveries from the manipulation of student textbooks along with his computer skills which allow him to make his elaborate diagrams...He is just grabbing things like people's fascination mathematically with the snowflake....And the yank obsession with the torus which does have string theory connotations.

PS> Plus I'll add that he stole his good ideas from that other guy Rodin
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann

Last edited by inversedivinity; 05-11-2013 at 07:53 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #14
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
swamideva I like you....You make good posts but you need to go to your physics friends with this one....This man is deceiving you all. Sorry to be a nay sayer but I came to this conclusion from reading this stuff before and I told you this before most of the shit he posted was classical newtonian physics not quantum the man is just throwing around buzz words and has no clue about what the mathematics actually entails.

Some evidence...

http://azureworld.blogspot.co.uk/201...ge-part-2.html

He won't make profound discoveries from the manipulation of student textbooks along with his computer skills which allow him to make his elaborate diagrams...He is just grabbing things like people's fascination mathematically with the snowflake....And the yank obsession with the torus which does have string theory connotations.
What do i know, sorry but i have to go by intuition, and link his work to other areas of interest.

Innovators in science are always ridiculed and vilified. This continuing arguments between scientist i find boring and irritating. I have no intention of joining any debate.

Even if i came to my own conclusions and breakthroughs, who would listen, i have not been through the education indoctrination system. I am not qualified in the eyes of academia.

I am intuitively drawn to sacred geometry, and i have had practical application of it in my life.

Last edited by swamideva; 05-11-2013 at 08:00 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:06 PM   #15
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Science is always wrong.

Because a new theory replaces the old.

It is growing as we are, we do not know everything as some scientists have had the arrogance to claim in the past.

http://resonance.is/news/super-massi...peed-of-light/

Super Massive Black Holes Spin Near the Speed of Light


October 28th, 2013

Scientists using the new NuStar telescope and the European Space Agency’s XMM-Newton telescope, have recently determined that the supermassive black hole called NG1365 is spinning at an extreme speed of 85% of the speed of light or 670 million miles per hour. This galaxy is located 60 million light years from earth and has a black hole at its center that is 2 million times the mass of the sun.


This research project utilized x-ray emission fluorescence produced by the reflection of hard X-rays off the inner edge of the accretion disk. The x-rays are produced in the region outside of the black hole as iron molecules are excited in the chaotic region outside of the event horizon. As debris and areas of higher density in the accretion disc pass through the x-ray emissions at a distance of 2.5 times the gravitational or Schwarzschild radius from the center point, the period of the rotation can be determined and therefore the speed of rotation can be estimated.

The presence of the rapidly rotating region around this black hole expands our knowledge of black holes the presence of which has only been verified in the last few decades. The fact that some black holes are now known to rotate at relativistic speeds also increases our understanding of the dynamics and physics of black holes. When Karl Schwarzschild first offered his famous solution to Einstein’s Field Equations in 1916, the concept of a black hole was thought to be purely theoretical with no real examples in our universe. We now have found black holes at the center of all observed galaxies and other structures and the study of black holes has become a significant effort in the field of physics recently. Black holes offer a rich area of study since they are often immense objects, they can be very simple in their structure. Some theorize that only the size and spin of a black hole is needed to completely describe their nature, although no information is available on the internal structure of these enigmatic objects.


Nassim Haramein for many years has been publicly theorizing that black holes are present at the center of every galaxy, possibly in the center of each star, and that black hole physics are possibly at the heart of the atom nuclei, the proton. His paper, The Schwarzschild Proton, theorized that the gravitational attraction of black holes the size of a proton can be responsible for nucleon confinement by overcoming the presence of a strong electrostatic repulsion field. In his most recent paper, Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass, Haramein demonstrates that that gravitational field has a very short range at the quantum level, and is not felt outside of the nucleus. The extreme or relativistic speeds of rotation of the subatomic particles may be responsible for the dilated mass of the particles and the source of the extremely strong gravitational fields.

The recent discovery of the relativistic speed of rotation of the matter on the outside of the black hole has added a greater understanding of the physics of black holes and has validated Haramein’s theories of the presence and behavior of these very interesting phenomenon.

http://www.gizmag.com/supermassive-b...-newton/26543/

By: Dave Gerow
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #16
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Nassim Haramein has long theorized that black holes center everything from the proton to the largest of galaxies and even the universe itself and more black holes are being discovered every day.

Just yesterday, it was announced that a team of researchers had discovered the first examples of black holes in globular star clusters inside our own galaxy, something that for the past 40 years up until yesterday had been theorized not to even be able to exist at all...

More info:
http://phys.org/news/2013-11-physici...-star.html#jCp

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #17
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Here Jamie Janover does an interview that gives an overview of some of the vast body of information centered around the unified field theory of scientist Nassim Haramein of the Resonance Project

Simple Explanation of Unified Field Theory - Jamie Janover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxfBg6YO9mU
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2014, 12:36 AM   #18
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Nassim Harimein and Stephen Hawking on black holes.

Stephen Hawking Goes Grey
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 02:15 AM   #19
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Science is always wrong.

Because a new theory replaces the old.

It is growing as we are, we do not know everything as some scientists have had the arrogance to claim in the past.

http://resonance.is/news/super-massi...peed-of-light/

Super Massive Black Holes Spin Near the Speed of Light


October 28th, 2013

Scientists using the new NuStar telescope and the European Space Agency’s XMM-Newton telescope, have recently determined that the supermassive black hole called NG1365 is spinning at an extreme speed of 85% of the speed of light or 670 million miles per hour. This galaxy is located 60 million light years from earth and has a black hole at its center that is 2 million times the mass of the sun.


This research project utilized x-ray emission fluorescence produced by the reflection of hard X-rays off the inner edge of the accretion disk. The x-rays are produced in the region outside of the black hole as iron molecules are excited in the chaotic region outside of the event horizon. As debris and areas of higher density in the accretion disc pass through the x-ray emissions at a distance of 2.5 times the gravitational or Schwarzschild radius from the center point, the period of the rotation can be determined and therefore the speed of rotation can be estimated.

The presence of the rapidly rotating region around this black hole expands our knowledge of black holes the presence of which has only been verified in the last few decades. The fact that some black holes are now known to rotate at relativistic speeds also increases our understanding of the dynamics and physics of black holes. When Karl Schwarzschild first offered his famous solution to Einstein’s Field Equations in 1916, the concept of a black hole was thought to be purely theoretical with no real examples in our universe. We now have found black holes at the center of all observed galaxies and other structures and the study of black holes has become a significant effort in the field of physics recently. Black holes offer a rich area of study since they are often immense objects, they can be very simple in their structure. Some theorize that only the size and spin of a black hole is needed to completely describe their nature, although no information is available on the internal structure of these enigmatic objects.


Nassim Haramein for many years has been publicly theorizing that black holes are present at the center of every galaxy, possibly in the center of each star, and that black hole physics are possibly at the heart of the atom nuclei, the proton. His paper, The Schwarzschild Proton, theorized that the gravitational attraction of black holes the size of a proton can be responsible for nucleon confinement by overcoming the presence of a strong electrostatic repulsion field. In his most recent paper, Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass, Haramein demonstrates that that gravitational field has a very short range at the quantum level, and is not felt outside of the nucleus. The extreme or relativistic speeds of rotation of the subatomic particles may be responsible for the dilated mass of the particles and the source of the extremely strong gravitational fields.

The recent discovery of the relativistic speed of rotation of the matter on the outside of the black hole has added a greater understanding of the physics of black holes and has validated Haramein’s theories of the presence and behavior of these very interesting phenomenon.

http://www.gizmag.com/supermassive-b...-newton/26543/

By: Dave Gerow
I disagree
I dont think these are black holes
I very much doubt black holes exist

the reason it appears black, is because it s pulling light into it
not because of gravity, but because it is a female (negative) contractive force pulling inwards electromagnetism
where as our sun is a male (positive) force pushing outwards electromagnetism
all relative to the scale (as above so below)

electromagnetism is the source of everything physically appearing in the universe from sound to light to matter to life
imho

I think walter russell's theory resonates with me (no pun intended)

I like nassims demeanour and he invokes excitement and fun

but I do think he is a little off the mark, he should be going down the electric universe theory, delving into tesla, russell and shauberger and uniting their science not competing in this peer reviewed nonsense

If he really can see the the truth, then be like the three before mentioned and put his ideas in action
you can bet if the internet was around in their time, we would all be privy to the secrets of real technology, that which is hidden from us currently.

so, if nassims for real..he should build it, not theorise and argue with regular science and their dogmatic views..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 02:49 AM   #20
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I disagree
I dont think these are black holes
I very much doubt black holes exist

the reason it appears black, is because it s pulling light into it
not because of gravity, but because it is a female (negative) contractive force pulling inwards electromagnetism
where as our sun is a male (positive) force pushing outwards electromagnetism
all relative to the scale (as above so below)

electromagnetism is the source of everything physically appearing in the universe from sound to light to matter to life
imho

I think walter russell's theory resonates with me (no pun intended)

I like nassims demeanour and he invokes excitement and fun

but I do think he is a little off the mark, he should be going down the electric universe theory, delving into tesla, russell and shauberger and uniting their science not competing in this peer reviewed nonsense

If he really can see the the truth, then be like the three before mentioned and put his ideas in action
you can bet if the internet was around in their time, we would all be privy to the secrets of real technology, that which is hidden from us currently.

so, if nassims for real..he should build it, not theorise and argue with regular science and their dogmatic views..
Science is always a little or in many cases way of the mark.

Science is always wrong.

It evolves and grows as we do.

Nassim work is with the Unified field theory. If he is correct, maybe one day his name will revered be alongside, Schauberger, Tesla and Russell. The later are now making a comeback out of obscurity due to the internet.

Maybe its because of the internet that Nassims work is up for peer review. He is at odds with the mainstream.

I like to think that there is more than one way to look at things. Instead of either/or i prefer both/and.

In an infinite universe full of infinite potential and possibilities, will the search for truth ever come to a final conclusion?
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.