Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 31-05-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
saty

Post Jesus Christ Stops Alien Abductions

Here is a link with over 100 cases where saying the name of Jesus helped people stop alien abductions.
http://www.alienresistance.org/ufo-a...-jesus-christ/

Here are a few videos supporting this idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuMajWp_EzA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9NieZSpMIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6IxnlEug3E

I want to share my experience with this... altho they werent abductions, i had a lot of nightmares and every single time i used the Jesus christ prayer i managed to either wake up from a dream, in some other cases i managed to turn a nightmarish dream into a normal dream.These demonic entities tremble in the name of Jesus Christ and the only way we can defeat them is through the word.

I believe this is also the case with abuctions, altho Karla Turner said that nothing can stop an alien abduction, not even Jesus Christ, its funny that she comes from a scientific background and doesnt even believe in God.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:14 PM   #2
white light

Does an exclamation, "Jesus Christ!" work too?
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 10:34 PM   #3
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
you have to repeat it a few times, but yes it should do the job.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:56 PM   #4
the nine

Quote:
Using his name in vain is not recommended if you want the protection without the harsh life lessons..Free will and all that

But its nice to know its there..should one ever finds oneself being abducted by alien/demon, at least we have something other than fear and submission.
'A spiritual weapon of self defence'
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 31-05-2018 at 11:07 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #5
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Here is a link with over 100 cases where saying the name of Jesus helped people stop alien abductions.

I want to share my experience with this... altho they werent abductions, i had a lot of nightmares and every single time i used the Jesus christ prayer i managed to either wake up from a dream, in some other cases i managed to turn a nightmarish dream into a normal dream.These demonic entities tremble in the name of Jesus Christ and the only way we can defeat them is through the word.

I believe this is also the case with abuctions, altho Karla Turner said that nothing can stop an alien abduction, not even Jesus Christ, its funny that she comes from a scientific background and doesnt even believe in God.
Really interesting thread, thanks for posting
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 31-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Using his name in vein is not recommended if you want the protection without the harsh life lessons..Free will and all that

But its nice to know its there..should one ever finds oneself being abducted by alien/demon, at least we have something other than fear and submission.
'A spiritual weapon of self defence'
Yeah, I didn't mean taking his name in vein as such. If there were an attempted abduction by aliens it may be an involuntary response.

But yes I was being a bit humorous. The ole christ consciousness may be a good protective measure, however I don't suppose many people have access to that.
Old 31-05-2018, 11:26 PM   #7
the nine

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't mean taking his name in vein as such. If there were an attempted abduction by aliens it may be an involuntary response.

But yes I was being a bit humorous. The ole christ consciousness may be a good protective measure, however I don't suppose many people have access to that.
If it was used involuntary, ie in-vain such as "Jesus Christ!" (which is exactly the same intent as saying 'shit' or 'what the fuck') as you put it, would it not be mocking Jesus? as opposed to Connecting and using the power of the word of the creator incarnate? such as a will-intent "In the name of Jesus Christ I demand you leave!" Which is empowering energy from both sides to attack the beast and no fear with which to feed it, so it grows weaker, instead of stronger off ones fears.

I seriously doubt nowadays that the fall in belief in Christ and the rise of Satanism globally is no coincidence. So I agree, not very many will have access to that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sort of digressing here, But the MKUltra experiments have been around for a good few decades now, which basically is cracking the child's mind to reveal a hidden personality, with which to train and program for their nefarious acts.
Is it possible that they are instead creating a space in the vessel for another entity to inhabit with its own calling card? (trigger)
I dont know why this immediately sprung to mind after watching the video?
Old 31-05-2018, 11:41 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
If it was used involuntary, ie in-vain such as "Jesus Christ!" (which is exactly the same intent as saying 'shit' or 'what the fuck') as you put it, would it not be mocking Jesus? as opposed to Connecting and using the power of the word of the creator incarnate? such as a will-intent "In the name of Jesus Christ I demand you leave!" Which is empowering energy from both sides to attack the beast and no fear with which to feed it, so it grows weaker, instead of stronger off ones fears.

I seriously doubt nowadays that the fall in belief in Christ and the rise of Satanism globally is no coincidence. So I agree, not very many will have access to that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sort of digressing here, But the MKUltra experiments have been around for a good few decades now, which basically is cracking the child's mind to reveal a hidden personality, with which to train and program for their nefarious acts.
Is it possible that they are instead creating a space in the vessel for another entity to inhabit with its own calling card? (trigger)
I dont know why this immediately sprung to mind after watching the video?

Well, an involuntary exclamation wouldn't be mocking, as I reckon mocking requires intent to mock.

Is there an alien equivalent of Jesus that aliens pray to?
Old 31-05-2018, 11:59 PM   #9
the nine

Quote:
Well, an involuntary exclamation wouldn't be mocking, as I reckon mocking requires intent to mock.

Is there an alien equivalent of Jesus that aliens pray to?
Yeah you could be right.
Perhaps I should say it too when I am taken aback..As a preventative measure

Well that depend on your beliefs I would say..
If you are atheist, then its likely that you believe that aliens like humans have no god.
But if you are a Christian and research true CHRISTianity, all the beings/entities are collectively listed in order of creation..So yes they to have their god above them who created them, to pray? (sacrifice too?), or ignore..free will and all that.
+ other beliefs not listed

Last edited by the nine; 01-06-2018 at 12:01 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:04 AM   #10
elshaper

Aliens probably know the truth therefore they worship themselves, no need for Jesus.

You know, I am beginning to think I might be an alien.
I am not like everyone.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 01-06-2018 at 12:05 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:28 AM   #11
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Aliens probably know the truth therefore they worship themselves, no need for Jesus.

You know, I am beginning to think I might be an alien.
I am not like everyone.
Why would an alien want to worship Jesus?
He mocks them all apparently

edit:
We are all aliens on this planet els'

Last edited by the nine; 01-06-2018 at 12:29 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:50 AM   #12
oneriver

I suspect only half of that incantation is effective....you could drop the 'Jesus' bit and just go with the active ingredient, 'Christ'..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #13
tinfoil hat

Does it work in south America where its pronounced Heyzeus Christo?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:19 AM   #14
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I fooled the aliens. They thought I said Jesus but really I said Jebus. It still worked. They got scared and ran of shouting ( in alien) oohh No they heard about Jebus on this planet too. Quick, to the space ship.
I then shouted, By the power of greyskull. Now THAT really scared them.
No more alien abductions to me.
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws

Last edited by eurosianguy; 01-06-2018 at 08:19 AM.
eurosianguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:26 AM   #15
tinfoil hat

Sorry withnailed

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 01-06-2018 at 08:26 AM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #16
frank_garrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post

its funny that you believe in a religion created by the romans and worship an image of a man tortured on a cross. its funny how you are being fooled into giving your energy to an illuminati religion
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #17
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Does it work in south America where its pronounced Heyzeus Christo?
You'll get a Spanish version of him?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:13 AM   #18
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
its funny that you believe in a religion created by the romans and worship an image of a man tortured on a cross. its funny how you are being fooled into giving your energy to an illuminati religion
Have to agree, however there may be a distinction between what we think of as Christians and 'Christians', the latter being those that have managed to connect on some level with their Source despite working with and through the medium of religion.

These 'Christians' are more likely to be less orthodox than the other variety, less likely to follow dogma, less likely to attend church.

These people have perhaps come to find some truth 'with in' and therefore they do not rely entirely on the erroneous teachings and practices of their chosen religion.

Truth is truth no matter how you come to it. The problem with religion is firstly finding whatever truth might still be salvaged/decoded and secondly avoiding the deliberately laid traps, dead end mazes and meaningless reworkings of ancient belief and culture.

The biggest lie religion sells is that 'The Truth' is something to be found outside of one's own individual connection to the one Consciousness. This is deliberate misdirection in order to facilitate the control religion exercises on it's congregations by claiming to be the official 'connection' between god and man. thus usurping the individuals spiritual power. Vampires.

Truth is a realization of self and through this comes a realization of the connectedness of the self with the all, other people can only hint at how to look for it or suggest possible methods for coming to this realization, they do not, and cannot "have" the truth. The truth has you.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:15 AM   #19
oz93666

Extraordinary to see how many on this forum love jesus !!!

Well of course if you Believe in jesus .... and tell the alien , or demon (two totally different things) "in the name of jesus f off" .... then most likely he will .... because in that moment you feel empowered, protected.

But a more enlightened approach is to say ....with feeling ....

"I am a sovereign being ... I do not give permission for you to mess with me ....F off"

According to the best sources (SP , AB , et al) this is most likely to work.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:23 AM   #20
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_garrett View Post
I do not believe in christianity as im not a christian(nor do i belong to any other religion)...I would call myself a heretic and would be burned alive if i was living in the dark ages.
However, what im trying to say is that we are not dealing with aliens from another planet(at least not in the majority of the cases) but with interdimesional fallen angels/demons.