Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #41
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
So the UFO spotted on the moon landing, which you quote as 'proof of a moon landing'..
What the crap are you talking about!!? What bloody UFO?

Quote:
were they aliens or humans in secret tech witnessing the apollo mission?
Neither, I assume you mean Buzz Aldrin and the S-IVB panels.

Quote:
Heres an alleged official NASA pic of apollo mission:-
As vague an image as you can get. Looks multi-generational, massively cropped and without spending hours on it, I am not going to find the original.

The least these charlatans can do is detail the image ID!!

Quote:
So in YOUR opinion, would those be aliens or humans in secret space program technology?
Image artefacts. Deception from the poster. Gullibility by the claimant.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #42
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Many reports NASA has a team of people airbrushing out UFO's from pictures it releases
Nope. Many bogus claims.

Quote:
,some of these would be manned by humans and some by ET's
Uhuh. Proof?

Quote:
...McKinnon even touches on airbrushing in OP video ....
Copies of examples? Any video? Any evidence for this?

NOT A SINGLE THING. How come?

Quote:
I believe this allowed NASA to try a very crafty psi -op …
It has already been established that what you "believe" is just a touch questionable and is supported by hot air and empty rhetoric.

Quote:
Intel agencies profile the public , they know ,generally the people who question the moon landing are also the people who question the official stance on UFOs (that they don't exist) …
Ok, magic made up profiling team, because they are SOOOOO concerned with what you guys say

Quote:
So they leak out information that Apollo astronauts saw UFO's .... that we didn't return to the moon cos aliens warned us off ....
Hmmm, so it's a load of crap is it? And really, it isn't lying, deceptive image manipulators making these claims about NASA, it's the "evil perps" doing it

Quote:
Hearing this , the type of people on this forum , like you and me , are caught in a quandary... we want to believe this because it's confirmation that UFO's and aliens are real, but to do so we have to believe Apollo happened …
Yes, god point. The "evil perps" want to place all the noise generating hoax believers into a quandry No way would they give less than a rat's arse about them!

Quote:
Many who were unsure about Apollo will now want to believe it happened ....
Well, they could always check out the evidence for and against and see that their claims are bullshit?

Quote:
The official story on aliens /UFO's has shifted over the last decade , they are preparing for this to come out.... But they do want to maintain the Apollo lie. If this was exposed it would make the public lose all trust in the government.
Circular bullshit (I hate to use the word "logic" with your posts).

Quote:
Oh really ??? Did I ??? The posts are all here for everyone to see , perhaps you can tell us which post I said that in ??? Which number post???

Yes, really. You said your main man went looking for information and "LITERALLY" stumbled upon a "secret space fleet".

As I said, you lied. You claimed it was found by one of your main men and it was a space vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network said "He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.".."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 14-08-2018 at 12:58 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #43
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,330
Likes: 4,602 (2,580 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Many reports NASA has a team of people airbrushing out UFO's from pictures it releases ,some of these would be manned by humans and some by ET's ...McKinnon even touches on airbrushing in OP video ....

I believe this allowed NASA to try a very crafty psi -op ...

Intel agencies profile the public , they know ,generally the people who question the moon landing are also the people who question the official stance on UFOs (that they don't exist) ...

So they leak out information that Apollo astronauts saw UFO's .... that we didn't return to the moon cos aliens warned us off ....

Hearing this , the type of people on this forum , like you and me , are caught in a quandary... we want to believe this because it's confirmation that UFO's and aliens are real, but to do so we have to believe Apollo happened ...

Many who were unsure about Apollo will now want to believe it happened ....

The official story on aliens /UFO's has shifted over the last decade , they are preparing for this to come out.... But they do want to maintain the Apollo lie. If this was exposed it would make the public lose all trust in the government.




Oh really ??? Did I ??? The posts are all here for everyone to see , perhaps you can tell us which post I said that in ??? Which number post???
true group wants us all to believe that we are all a huge accident, that only humans are capable of building machines and that NASA's combustion rockets are the best way to get around the empty solar system to date.

In a world of deceit and cover up, he asks for proof after the cover up..like the intelligence agencies are fuckwits on the scale of the peer reviewed science (budget allocations lol)
So here he is..day after day, night after night, defending anything official and challenging anything he can rebut, and insulting the poster on issues he cannot..
I assume he is fully on board with the "climate change scam" along with agenda 21/30
anything CFR
anything TLC
anything sorros
et al
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #44
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Too late ... he'd already blabbed ... got the information out …
Where is it?

Quote:
the man on the street has no idea who Mc Kinnon is , or what he uncovered
What did he uncover?

Quote:
only the very very few who research this subject know his name.
The double very few? They know his name, but don't have any significant information. These "very very few" aren't actually that good at "research" then are they
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 01:18 PM   #45
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,330
Likes: 4,602 (2,580 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
What the crap are you talking about!!? What bloody UFO?



Neither, I assume you mean Buzz Aldrin and the S-IVB panels.



As vague an image as you can get. Looks multi-generational, massively cropped and without spending hours on it, I am not going to find the original.

The least these charlatans can do is detail the image ID!!



Image artefacts. Deception from the poster. Gullibility by the claimant.
You accuse bruceseesall on youtube of doctoring his presented videos and fakery..

You dismiss instantly any talk of the moon having being built upon in the past


You believe that UFO's found in HD nasa images are merely photo artefacts..when they look exactly like the triangular shaped black tech craft seen over USA on many occasions ..just a coincidence right truegroup..

Why did you edit out the pics and vid from my post?
Is it inconvenient?
If not Ill repost them so more people get to chose for themsleves




Y'know, a new page and all that..








Im quite sure you will ignore these as usual and resort to your usual insults as a means of piss poor diversion/distraction..
But you have it it son!

EDIT
IM GETTING LOCKED OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND SICK TO DEATH OF FILLING CAPTIONS OF CARS, STREET SIGNS AND AND COPY AND PASTING WHOLE POSTS FOR WHEN THEY GET LOST IN THE FORUM HOLE!!!

later peoples..Ill be back when I can face more fucking captions!!!!
(weird how it only happens on certain threads eh?)
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 14-08-2018 at 01:21 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 01:22 PM   #46
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
true group wants us all to believe that we are all a huge accident
Irrelevant nonsensical non sequitur and deceitful.

Quote:
that only humans are capable of building machines
Well duhhh.

Quote:
and that NASA's combustion rockets are the best way to get around the empty solar system to date.
Not just NASA, the entire world's space faring community

Quote:
In a world of deceit
Not least from the very people who you blindly believe.

Quote:
and cover up
How do you know this?

Quote:
he asks for proof after the cover up
Just a tiny exaggeration. I asked for the evidence DURING this guy's exploits. He had 13 months unchallenged and came up with a couple of phrases and jack shit.

Watergate. Show me the cover up. Lewinskygate - ditto...

Quote:
like the intelligence agencies are fuckwits on the scale of the peer reviewed science (budget allocations lol)
They couldn't stop him in 13 months, that isn't impressive.

Magical all powerful intelligence services noted. I guess Hollywood does have an effect on people

Quote:
So here he is..day after day, night after night,
Ad hominem. Irrelevant. Careful here, you don't want to be doing anything naughty!

Quote:
defending anything official
LIAR. I challenge bullshit about …

Flat Earth/Nibiru/No Nukes/Apollo/Various space related shit and this pile of old crap about aliens/flying saucers/Nazis/Moon bases/Mars bases.

That doesn't qualify as "anything".

Quote:
and challenging anything he can rebut
Bang on. And rebut it I do, with much efficiency, effectiveness, thoroughness and with no meaningful and honest response to it.

Quote:
and insulting the poster on issues he cannot..
Another lie. Show me where I cannot and have not, show me where I insulted the poster instead of doing this.

Quote:
I assume he is fully on board with the "climate change scam"
Ad hominem supposition. I don't recall ever expressing an opinion on it.

Quote:
along with agenda 21/30
I don't give a crap about it.

Quote:
anything CFR
Ad hominem supposition

Quote:
anything TLC
No idea what that is.

Quote:
anything sorros et al
I give less than a crap about it.

So....I just owned you completely. Every point you just made in the last couple of pages was taken to pieces and you have absolutely NOTHING to come back with. You divert by coming after me personally to cover this up.

Your new claim is that ooohhh look, he doesn't believe in these dozen conspiracy claims therefore alienz in space with Nazis and flying saucers wibble-schmibble.

Rather pathetic, don't you know
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 14-08-2018 at 02:34 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 02:12 PM   #47
truegroup
Senior Member
 
truegroup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: You cannot reason with unreasonable people.
Posts: 16,694
Likes: 1,220 (961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
You accuse bruceseesall on youtube of doctoring his presented videos and fakery..
Is that where this shite is from? Then yes. Bruceseesjack is deceptive.

Quote:
You dismiss instantly any talk of the moon having being built upon in the past
Liar. I ask for evidence to support this incredulous claim.

Quote:
You believe that UFO's found in HD nasa images are merely photo artefacts..
These are commonly caused by shite multi generation images being screwed around with.

Quote:
when they look exactly like the triangular shaped black tech craft seen over USA on many occasions
Seen by whom? They look like blobs on a crap multi-generational jpeg image.

Quote:
just a coincidence right truegroup
No, self reinforcing delusion.

Quote:
Why did you edit out the pics and vid from my post?
It clutters the page up, having multiple examples of the same thing. I find it most unhelpful when somebody quotes a massive post and says something like..."great info" or some other drivel.

Quote:
Is it inconvenient?
Err no. Pointless was the word I was thinking.

Quote:
If not Ill repost them so more people get to chose for themselves
Spam.

Ok, this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytwOWf-N5o

Shows picture AS12 50 7407 - this is the blob from a high definition picture for once …..
:
Klingon Bird of Prey


AS12 50 7406/08 shows no such marking, so not a lens mark. You say UFO, taken out of the window of Apollo 12 in lunar orbit. Can you see a potential problem here?

There is a small circular lens flare just diagonally of this, looks like some sort of light defect in the camera. Or alienz, depending on what floats your boat...or whether you are happy with the guy boosting all sorts of colours/contrast to accentuate it.

Quote:
Interspersed with one act of absolute provable deception(see below) is nothing more than pareidolia on very large items on the Moon and a Clementine picture with a smudged area (not suspicious at all, since other images of the same area show bugger all).

So, without further ado, let's prove that he is a liar and is deceiving people. Here is his picture....and what he claims he got from it. Here is MY crop and enlargement....



Can you see any difference?

Quote:
Im quite sure you will ignore these as usual and resort to your usual insults as a means of piss poor diversion/distraction..
Liar. I asked you specifically to show where I distract with insults. I always tear apart this kind of bollocks. It's fun.

Quote:
But you have it it son!
What do you think of his doctored "playing card"?

Have a look at image number one here....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...er-alien-truth

Then the bullshit one he makes.

Go on, tell me you think that's the same thing!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Windley
Never underestimate the power of the Internet to lend unwarranted credibility to the colossally misinformed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 14-08-2018 at 05:24 PM. Reason: quote tags broken..wrong link...adieu ado...lol
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #48
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
JustMe418's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,465
Likes: 674 (475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The importance of Gary Mckinnon is that he gives more conformation of the SSP ...

Those who have been looking into this seriously will be in no doubt this is all very real ...

Some posters here obviously don't have the time to investigate the SSP themselves, they should be guided by investigators like rich and cassidy who have a track record of decades and live and breathe this stuff ... both are convinced ....

Millions of humans living off world , most taken from earth without their consent, working in many different compartmentalised SSP groups .

"..A computer hacker says he's seen evidence that suggests the United States military has its own secret space program, separate from NASA's space effort.

According to McKinnon, in 2001, while he was searching online for evidence about UFO's, he accessed classified NASA computers a total of 13 times. But instead of evidence of UFO's, McKinnon found files about a secret space program operated by the U.S. Navy, he said.

McKinnon says he even found the names of the off-planet crew members.

Jan Harzan, of the Mutual UFO Network said "He wanted to go find that stuff, and in his search for that information, this is what he stumbled upon; literally a secret space fleet within the US Navy.".."






Too late ... he'd already blabbed ... got the information out ...

Assassinating him would only bring more attention ...

The US were pissed off and initially tried to extradite him ... I expect they finally decided a trial would only bring even more attention , so they probably asked May who was home secretary at the time to block extradition .

And so it was all forgotten .. the man on the street has no idea who Mc Kinnon is , or what he uncovered ... only the very very few who research this subject know his name.

Now 16 years latter this is not a priority to keep secret , the NWO understand disclosure is inevitable , they will just try to steer and manage it in such away that their criminality is glossed over ( the off world slave trade).
I disagree. If it was a case of he's already spoken every single thing then it would be too late but clearly he hasnt said everything he wants or needs to because he is still selling books with new material in them. If somebody gives away say 10% of your secrets you dont just leave them alone to continue doing it until everything is revealed. You deal with leak before they become unfixable.

The MSM made sure that the man on the street DID know who McKinnon was. A lot of what he 'revealed' is speculative rather than fact because people are interepreting the information how they want to see it. You can only know whats true if you know what that information actually represents, not what you think or want to believe it represents.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
gary mckinnon, mckinnon, nasa, nasa hacker, ufos

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.