Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 16-01-2017, 04:04 AM   #1
truth seeker 09

Default Pizzagate: Reptilians eat alive humans, especially children

1)

UFO contactee Alex Collier in 1994: Reptilians eat alive humans, especially children.

@ 1:18:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SouPQnxLtM

2)

Val Valerian: Referring back to some of the things you said in the ET's and Global Connection, you noted that there were some 1800 reptilians inside the Earth that have been responsible for some 37,000 human children disappearing. Have you acquired any additional information or clarification relative to this statement?

Alex Collier: My understanding is that aside from the fact that they eat human children, what they do is that they drain fluids from the brains of children while they are in fear. It's like a narcotic. Apparently the government has tried to copy this substance, but they can't, so they have this agreement with the reptilians down below. My understanding is that the primary agreement is that they will allow the world governments to mine gold in exchange for the human children.

Val Valerian: Apparently the reptilians use human children as sex slaves, which is something I have heard periodically over the last few years, even in conjunction with governmental child sex rings that were mentioned in the book Trance-Formation in America by Cathy O'Brien.

http://www.whale.to/b/collier.pdf

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-01-2017 at 06:17 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 04:41 AM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

Why does no one notice the reptilian faces all around us???

It is so obvious to me, so many people in the public eye do not look quite human
cosmicpurpose1.618 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 02:10 PM   #3
chriswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

It is so obvious to me, so many people in the public eye do not look quite human
Can you give us some names so we can compare notes?
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 03:32 PM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post

I've started to notice what could be that in pictures. The kind of snouty looking nose?
Old 16-01-2017, 04:04 PM   #5
cosmic tramp

I'm still confused by all this. Do Reptiles actually know they're Reptiles or not ? e.g. Ted Heath. His tediously, mundane, humdrum, boyhood background and human upbringing and biography are out on the web for anyone with half a mind to read. Yet he was the one allegedly seen metamorphosing into a Reptile during a human blood sacrifice by one of David Ickes's informants. He also had a rather dull, drab, dismal, dreary life both in and out of politics.

So was he human or human hijacked by 4th Dimensional Reptilian Entity ? In which case anyone is fair game.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 16-01-2017 at 04:23 PM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #6
supertzar

Dude...

Old 17-01-2017, 12:06 AM   #7
truth seeker 09

Are we just cattle for aliens?

If humans can do this to animals they eat is it far-fetched to think an alien race could do the same to humans:

Old 17-01-2017, 12:32 AM   #8
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

It's interesting that reptiles have a predisposition toward pizza. What is pizza symbolic of exactly? Personaly, I've always had a pathological contempt toward pizza. Some people get irationaly euphoric over pizza. Pizza is always seen as this great treat. For over 20 years pizza has made my blood boil with hatred for the scum that take a liking to it. I think it stems from an experience I had at a work related dinner. Uh oh, shit, two work related dinners, different jobs, possibly the threat of a third in which they may have eaten the stuff.

Well, I should be happy really. Imagine if it had been comet currygate? Or comet fish & chips? I can't stand people who like pizza. They are labotomized zombees, with no imagination. So it comes as no surprise really that paedophiles / reptiles have an obsession about it.

Do they know they're reptiles? Are they conscious? I dunno.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 12:35 AM   #9
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Or is pizza some toxic poison the reptiles invented to shove down the throats of humans? Do reptiles actualy eat the stuff or is it just for their victims?
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 01:41 AM   #10
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
It's interesting that reptiles have a predisposition toward pizza. What is pizza symbolic of exactly? Personaly, I've always had a pathological contempt toward pizza. Some people get irationaly euphoric over pizza. Pizza is always seen as this great treat. For over 20 years pizza has made my blood boil with hatred for the scum that take a liking to it. I think it stems from an experience I had at a work related dinner. Uh oh, shit, two work related dinners, different jobs, possibly the threat of a third in which they may have eaten the stuff.

Well, I should be happy really. Imagine if it had been comet currygate? Or comet fish & chips? I can't stand people who like pizza. They are labotomized zombees, with no imagination. So it comes as no surprise really that paedophiles / reptiles have an obsession about it.

Do they know they're reptiles? Are they conscious? I dunno.
Quote:
Or is pizza some toxic poison the reptiles invented to shove down the throats of humans? Do reptiles actualy eat the stuff or is it just for their victims?

See? Barack Obama enjoys pizza just as any human would.

Old 17-01-2017, 05:06 AM   #11
truth seeker 09

Default Adrenochrome

Whistleblower Phil Schneider talks about aliens using humans as a food source and a drug, Adrenochrome:

@ 33:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 17-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
See? Barack Obama enjoys pizza just as any human would.

That's probably what he looks like when he bites a child.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 06:04 AM   #13
saturn010

Because the Reptilians are from the 4th Dimension, they only eat Children from the 3rd Dimension, The Kids aren't even aware they are being Eaten, Having said that a Komodo Dragon could quite easily enough tear you to shreds and you would know about it!
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:24 AM   #14
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I'm still confused by all this. Do Reptiles actually know they're Reptiles or not ? e.g. Ted Heath.....
Ted Heath and royalty/rothschilds are not reptilians ... they're humans who have a different genetic line than others (slightly more reptilian)...this combined with their willingness to ally themselves with reptilians (located inside the earth , and off world) makes them come under their influence ... see David's Revelations of a mother goddess ...

http://

In rituals these humans become fully possessed by reps ... shape shift into the reptilian form (7ft tall claws and a tail) .. in these rituals they terrify children so the children release adrenal chrome, then they kill and consume the children ... it's this drug they're after .. this is the ritualistic way of getting it , and it also expresses their sentiment to humanity ....but this is just for special ritual days ... the rest of the time they get it , as outlined in OP

Many others like Springmeier and Schneider have confirmed this , there's a thread just on adrenal chrome... https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=174579
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:32 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn010 View Post
Because the Reptilians are from the 4th Dimension, they only eat Children from the 3rd Dimension, The Kids aren't even aware they are being Eaten, Having said that a Komodo Dragon could quite easily enough tear you to shreds and you would know about it!
Rubbish ... they are flesh and blood beings who EAT physical food like us ...Live inside the bases in the Earth and off world , travel in UFO's .... but they are very old and experienced they can leave their physical bodies , travel astrally (4th dimension if you like) , possess those on their wavelength , and if conditions are right cause the body of the host to shift into their form...

Don't confuse reps with "demons" who exist only in the 4th , and are not as powerful.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 07:43 AM   #16
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
Can you give us some names so we can compare notes?
Queen Elizardbreath II

Prince Phillip

George Bush snr & jnr

Laura Bush

Ronald Reagan

Nancy Reagan

Hillary Clinton

David Rockefeller

Nathaniel, Benjamin, Guy, Evelyn and Jacob Rothschild

Allan Greenspan

Oprah Winfrey

Angelina Jolie

Miley Cirus

Will Ferrel

Elizabeth Banks

Gillian Jacobs

And Many, many, news-casters and anchors

Especially on 9/11 for some reason - watch the news reports about 9/11 on that day, so many anchors were shape-shifting...

Last edited by cosmicpurpose1.618; 18-01-2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:09 AM   #17
cosmicpurpose1.618

Old 18-01-2017, 08:35 AM   #18
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Never been a pizza fan meself. Dunno why. One of those things you eat if you have to. I know the Romans had the equivalent of it. Seems it become an entire institution in its own right. I remember when pizzas first arrived in UK circa 1970's like yoghurt and it was seen as exotic. As was Coca Cola.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 18-01-2017 at 10:53 AM.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:18 AM   #19
cosmicpurpose1.618

I love pizza but then again I am a cheesaholic
Old 18-01-2017, 09:29 AM   #20
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Never been a pizza fan meself. Dunno why. One of those things you eat if you have to. I know the Romans had the equivalent if it. Seems it become an entire institution in its own right. I remember when pizzas first arrived in UK circa 1970's like yoghurt and it was seen as exotic. As was Coca Cola.
Most developed cultures have a type of processed flour flat bread with toppings or fillings which is a treat. The white flour metabolizes to sugar very fast. It's like a drug and very addictive!!