Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-10-2016, 09:16 PM   #61
saturn010

The Archons are pure entities not residing in any dimensions at all specifically having been associated primarily with the number 0. Some people say we should be worried about the Archons, But the Archons are a blessing in disguise! We need not worry to much about native control factors we do not have access too and if it is the Archons primarily in control of most to all Alien Races and beings and the Dracs and Reptilians respectively we cant get too upset about those possibilities being a factor to our states of beings as a collectively seeded being itself. Someone needs to be in control after all, And its not like the Archons are after control, they are just natively a pro value counterparting the fact that they are in enormous amounts of control and in a postion to create and just be, We cannot judge the Archons for that, Its not like its their fault, and the Archons are laughing at whos at fault :P The Archons would be the last beings, if beings is what you want to call them, to look for and desire control over the rest of the Universe, It probably just comes naturally to us, But what the Archons don't employ albeit they probably have a defined reasoning of why Dominant traits in a being namely the Reptilians take core precedence as native instinctive behavioral variable set of actions to say that they cannot really stop any race from functioning or eliminate them to a pulp leaving the other beings helpless and less aware but more so just be greatful and by the look of what we have seen to be images of Archons and their appearance as accounted by those of us aware of them lead towards their appearance and physical stature suggesting they are nothing more than greatful. I wish I was connected and could speak with a representative Archon entity just to further understand them because my accounts of them as described in this post maybe a little inaccurate, But I understand it is with great importance that its probably better if the Archons don't respond to me as they are most likely by default aware of me and possibly even pitching in to offer assistance and incentives to be additives to my lifes paths and its lessons I learn along the way.

I hope I haven't offended the Archons and in saying that I will put more of my awareness into them from now on but I tend to forget the Archons by default only because they don't have the guts to appoint a lower standard of being like myself, and rightfully so and rightfully its understood and accepted that way as the Archons are probably too busy not existing governed by the actions of the number -0 and everything that comes with an entity based Universal entry like the Archons respectively with me further more accepting the Archons for their supposed inclusion in our Universe and whatever it is that they might/could be about and what they stand for albeit it being not really any of our business when it comes to the status of their behavior and what they are supposed entities/beings are capable of and what they represent.

Peace.

Last edited by saturn010; 06-10-2016 at 09:29 PM.
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2016, 07:36 AM   #62
pound

Default Porphyry on parasitic astral entities...

From the writings of the 3rd Century Neo-Platonic philosopher Porphyry:

Quote:
"The realm of the soul, being semi-material, has its inhabitants possessing semi-material (astral) forms. Some of them are good, others evil; some are kindly disposed towards man, others are malicious. Both classes have ethereal but changeable bodies; the good ones are masters of their bodies and desires, the evil ones are governed by the desires of their bodies. They are all powers for good or for evil, divine, animal, or diabolic invisible influences creating, by their interior activity, passions, desires, vices, and virtues in the souls of beings. The more evil they are, the more do their forms approach the corporeal state. They then live on the exhalations of matter; they induce men to murder and to kill animals, they enjoy the vapours arising from the victims, and grow fat by absorbing the ethereal substances of the dying. They are, therefore, always ready to incite men to wars and crimes, and they collect in great crowds in places where men or animals are killed."

http://sacred-texts.com/sro/ptw/ptw04.htm
Old 17-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #63
pound

Default John Lamb Lash - Oct. 13th, 2016 Podcast

Good listen.

Quote:
Human Evil and Supernatural Powers
In this discourse JLL shows how one of the most widely held themes of human misconception, good versus evil or light versus dark, is a delusion of the religious mind and also now the New (C)Age mind.

13th October 2016
Old 21-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #64
tnt1

Whatever is happening is beyond me to figure out but the dark shadow figures are everywhere! They are truly all over now at this writing and its as if the flood gates have been opened and someone said, "Go get em kids" so something must be going down! This is unprecedented I don't even want to go out there!

This is really going to confound and confuse the minds of men here shortly as something is surely breaking at this time!! I have never seen so many as now! In the coming days when you begin to feel funny, and the confused state sets in, and you begin to even maybe witness yourself snap now and again, step back at that time and find balance!! Seek the peace of balance and stay in the middle of your emotional meter for intensity!!! I can't help but think that we will all be feeling the intensity increase here from this very soon> something gives its never been like this!!!
Old 22-10-2016, 03:44 AM   #65
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I prefer to think of them as Djinn. For some reason it seems I can understand them better that way. The reptilians and greys just being a couple of forms out of infinite forms they can manifest/project themselves as.

I don't know if the faery folk are an expression or archon/djinn or if they are something totally separate. Also I don't know if what we tend to call ghosts are archons/djinn, or a separate spiritual being.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Very important to consider they can change their forms.

Although, they have lost their ability to "stay here", and would rather see the planet blown so no humans can be free with a free planet, then accept defeat.

I remember what I thought of them when I was 3, and its the most accurate description of them. They are like demons/monsters, serial killers running around in craze. And not just the serial killers we know of, but ones that have billions, and maybe trillions under their belts.
Old 16-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #66
princessofwands

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Whatever is happening is beyond me to figure out but the dark shadow figures are everywhere! They are truly all over now at this writing and its as if the flood gates have been opened and someone said, "Go get em kids" so something must be going down! This is unprecedented I don't even want to go out there!

This is really going to confound and confuse the minds of men here shortly as something is surely breaking at this time!! I have never seen so many as now! In the coming days when you begin to feel funny, and the confused state sets in, and you begin to even maybe witness yourself snap now and again, step back at that time and find balance!! Seek the peace of balance and stay in the middle of your emotional meter for intensity!!! I can't help but think that we will all be feeling the intensity increase here from this very soon> something gives its never been like this!!!
More and more, we see news reports about massive fights breaking out in playgrounds, other public places, even on aeroplanes. I imagine that the veil between this and the astral world is thinning and people are being influenced more than ever by these critters. And when fed, the astral critters will grow and multiply.

The media, and mass entertainment do all they can to keep us, or return us to, the emotional level where we're particularly vulnerable to being preyed upon by these beings. If we can stay emotionally neutral as you suggest, we can hold ourselves on the level of mind/spirit where we are dispassionate observers, no longer feeders of the emotional plane and its increasing madness.

This is honestly the one thing that each of us can do to restore sanity on our planet.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 02:19 AM   #67
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookieman View Post
I found this text about archons and archon possesion.If this is true we aren-t dealing with a bunch of reptilians that are infested with some kind of virus.The reptilians are controlled by some sort of interdimmensional creatures that affect every being and multiplies fast.If we,in a way ,finish with the reptilians the archontic infection remains and will spread.

https://alloya.wordpress.com/2013/11...ons-infection/
Most VIruses can be good believe it or not.. The Reptilians are more well known then the Archons for possesion of physical beings on Earth, The Zetas take possesion of peoples Physicals in a different way, They appear to be stronger then the Reptilians at things like standing out in ones physicallity. Now i don't know much about the archons and neither does anyone for that matter as the information on archons all seems to be trivial and biased against what people depict in accounts of what they believe the archons existence/non existence to entail. Id say the Archons are from at a guess a lower dimension then the 3rd or a higher dimension then the 5th however i have read something before that the archons are supposedly from the 5th dimension and thats sort of believeable so are the arcturians from my understanding. I believe if this were to be the case that the Archons would not get on very well with the Arcturians just by given the way the Archons and Arcturians look, they say but i dont know that the Arcturains are all about driving love as the driving force behind their primary energy as they supposedly use it as guidence but im a little rusty on 5th dimensional aspects as im a 4th dimensional being, an Alpha Draconian Reptilian being to be exact.

If the Archons were indeed to take peoples physicallitys into account then it would be my best guess that they would choose not to converse or talk with they physical subject on Earth they seem to more so pass on energy in a way that is of great malevolent nature. Then you have the Malevolent beings who dont talk at all and are the most malevolent parasitic (no offense to them and they would understand that me calling them a parasite is just in conjunction with their connection to Universal Seedings) If you ever find yourself dribbling with dementure like symptoms then that means a malevolent being is with you and excelling to drain you, Thats were dementure comes from. I used to have a picture of one of the malevolent beings but i cant find it anymore. The Archons and the Malevolent beings are not specified as friends or allied forces however i believe they know of each other despite whats not my business to be what they think of each other.

Now how the fuck do we know about the Archons and the Malevolent Alienated beings when they dont speak at all, sometimes i guess awareness can be accidentally passed on that way just on the basis of the sole purpose that their is an archon or malevolent being present in your Physical.
Old 18-01-2017, 02:31 AM   #68
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookieman View Post
I found this text about archons and archon possesion.If this is true we aren-t dealing with a bunch of reptilians that are infested with some kind of virus.The reptilians are controlled by some sort of interdimmensional creatures that affect every being and multiplies fast.If we,in a way ,finish with the reptilians the archontic infection remains and will spread.

https://alloya.wordpress.com/2013/11...ons-infection/
Sometimes viruses can be a benefit to your physical!

The Reptilians are more known by those of you that are alive on your Earths Journeys of Incarnation this time around but the Zetas are the next in line and known to be stronger at taking over your physicallity in the 3rd dimension.

I am an alpha draconian being home planet Alpha Draconis stuck on Earth due to a physicallity implant given to me upon my death by an alien race that keeps me aware and bought back to life on Earth again with no hope on ever leaving to go home as im stuck in the Physical so i just look like a dominant rep underneath my pigment and skin in the physical and i can see myself i just have fatter facial tissue surrounding my Reptilian appearance. I am strong and i know for a fact and can speak on behalf of all Reptilians that there is nobody controlling us other then a synergy of connected beings on an inter-dimensional rule of thumb. Like sometimes you will get a Reptilian/Gray Crossbread and yes they crossbread them themselves buts its the Grays who come up with the crossbreading as to my understanding the Reptilians only crossbread with Dracs and Earth based beings in the Physical such as Humans and Aboriginals to make Reptilian Hybrids from interbreeding, Then to my knowledge and as far as i can gather/know their are no Zeta Reticulan Crossbreads however the Zetas can connect with the Reptilian counterpart due to their understanding on what it takes to move in or populate the connection of another being but in terms of that it only workds when your in the same dimension otherwise if a higher being in a higher dimension did it to you you will not be able to see them so you wont know they are there. However the Zetas and Grays and Reptilians that are known by me to be from the 4th Dimension can however go backwards to the 3rd Dimension having to pass through the 4th Density which is a Dark Dense portal to the 3rd Dimension and home (the 4th D) it goes like this *1st Dimension > 2nd Dimension >4th Density> 3rd Dimension <4th Density<>4th Dimension*
Old 18-01-2017, 11:48 PM   #69
anubist800

Yeah by the way who say archons exist ?! I mean i just can't believe this topic go so long !
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 11:54 PM   #70
cosmic tramp

I've put a like on your post anubist800 because that is my personal bone of contention given that, unlike David Icke and many others, some on this thread, who present a very plausible case for their existence, I've never knowingly met one. Then again, I've never seen Pluto but I'm sure it exists.

From what I understand I'm sure the Archon don't give a Reppie's rear end whether you believe in them or not, provided they can continue doing what they do. Do they even WISH to be believed in ? Maybe not.

The ultimate tactic...if that is mankind's limit when all else fails...belief...and they can even deny that then it's game over before it's begun...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 19-01-2017 at 12:07 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 12:05 AM   #71
anubist800

Yes of course because we have see photos of pluto and many space fans have see pluto in they telescopes. But the archons ? I'm sorry even if david icke say it exist i'm sorry it's just.... It's like saying Darth Vader exist. I don't say ALL david icke say it's bu*****t of course not ! But the archons subjects.... It's just like a fairy tales to me. Maybe later i will believe it but for now all the info on this subject i see and read are just.... Fairy tales to me sorry.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 12:13 AM   #72
cosmic tramp

I have raised this question directly with David before on Q&A (to no answer as yet) re how he feels about me and millions of others like me who have NEVER had a reptilian encounter. In his books I have to take his word for it. I don't think he's lying, but how can you universalise a highly personal experience such as his for the rest of us ?

Likewise, current statistics reveal around 1 in 10 people have seen a UFO. Those same statistics reveal 9 out of 10 have not. So how do you reconcile those two groups ?

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 19-01-2017 at 12:23 AM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #73
elshaper

What is Who is Archons?

The clue is in the words.
The Archons don't have creative energy.
Those that does not have the creative energy/will are the entities.
They are vampires and no different to what you call demons or other non-physical entities, spirits. They rely on human to give them energy to be able to act. If humans don't give it, they will steal it IF they can tune into you.
Spirits possess or latch on to humans so that non-physical entities can become as if they have the body in the physical world.

Most of the time, people will rush to have exorcism or to have protection put around them. That's one way of dealing the situation. There are alternative solution to it.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #74
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
I have raised this question directly with David before on Q&A (to no answer as yet) re how he feels about me and millions of others like me who have NEVER had a reptilian encounter. In his books I have to take his word for it. I don't think he's lying, but how can you universalise a highly personal experience such as his for the rest of us ?

Likewise, current statistics reveal around 1 in 10 people have seen a UFO. Those same statistics reveal 9 out of 10 have not. So how do you reconcile those two groups ?
You've got the point cosmic.
It is a case of whether an individual is sensitive enough to see, feel them being around you. Most won't know 1) they have not done the spiritual progression that completely unaware (most of them) 2) there are people like yourself who are inbetween No.1 and No.3 who know the way around the spiritual realm. It's up to you to decide which number (1-3) you want to reside. All have its caveats. I'd say the most easiest is the No.1 hence most masses are in that group.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 05-07-2018 at 11:40 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote