Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 04-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #81
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I don't think that Arizona is/was in it for the money. Her interview with David caused a minor sensation. She easily could have exploited that by writing books and/or going on the speaking circuit. As it is I think she only ever spoke two times in public aside from the Icke interview. Hardly the resume of someone attempting to cash in. And even if she would attempt to cash in it wouldn't prove that she's lying. But the fact that she isn't imo proves that she isn't lying, at least not consciously.
Well if she was programmed to say all that stuff then she didnt need to be in it for the money.

The problem now is that if she really was programmed to believe it then its probably a massive misdirection for people trying to find real answers.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:56 PM   #82
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I never put much store into what she said anyway.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:55 PM   #83
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenthecat View Post
Can somebody tell me why David Icke never responds to questions? He does all the talking but never ever, responds to questions. At his seminars nobody ever asks him anything. Why is that ????
its called "dont immerse yourself in the bullshit drama". its like when i express my opinion i dont give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks and therefore i dont care to debate and enter the drama. just look around this forum. doesn't matter the subject...just look at the drama.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 02:07 AM   #84
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenthecat View Post
Can somebody tell me why David Icke never responds to questions? He does all the talking but never ever, responds to questions. At his seminars nobody ever asks him anything. Why is that ????
That's a very reasonable question and deserves answering . Neither is David very comfortable with questions from interviewers , even friendly ones , he does not answer precisely ......

We should constantly be asking ourselves questions ...and welcome them from others , this tests our ideas , helps fine tune our understanding , and leads to a greater grasp of the truth... It's exercise for the mind ... It keeps you mentally fit !... if you're not in the habit of doing this , you'll be mentally flabby , and will resent any invitation to exercise...

The main requirement for being a David Icke or an Alex Jones is Courage ... a first rate mind comes second ....

Perhaps the best mind the truth movement has seen is Alan Watt ...I haven't followed him closely, but I can tell he's a genius ....a great thinker ....

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 10:55 AM   #85
anubist800

Zzzzz this is all i have to say. Bullshits of him, bullshits of hers, you stupid no you are stupid and bla bla bla. No wonder why i take a break of this forum. Zzzzzz
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2017, 12:22 PM   #86
fudgetusk

No loss. She was probably a liar anyway. As if the elite would let her loose.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:31 PM   #87
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
I heard this the night it originally aired on C2C. I'm not impressed with Robert's. He trashes Icke and misrepresents his work every chance he gets and derides the more malevolent aspects of the reptilian agenda as "conspiracy theories".
Scott Roberts said Arizona Wilder saw Icke shapeshift into a reptilian.
He said his sole purpose was to misguide us, to instill disinformation.
Here is the video.

It start at 8:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiMwzL7Yx80

Last edited by saty; 01-06-2018 at 05:32 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:49 AM   #88
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Here is the video.

More fake news I suggest ....

We have 5 pages on this thread , and I see no evidence that supports the title ...

Show me some evidence that Arizona Wilder refutes the DI interview

I want to see a video of here saying this , not a link to some typed words on a dubious blog ....

In her more recent interviews , she's telling the same story ... reptilians ,shapeshifting, blood sacrifice rituals ,illuminati etc ...we now also have confirmation of all this from dozens of whistleblowers from the Secret Space Program ... it's all very real!!

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 02-06-2018 at 02:53 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #89
the nine

Quote:
Here is the video.

Some interesting points in this video.. truth and lies to confuse?
One thing I did notice when the guest was revealing the information about david, the host was leading..
Sounded contrived to me but perhaps I am a little biased as Ive been following Davids work for a long time now?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:40 PM   #90
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Some interesting points in this video.. truth and lies to confuse?
One thing I did notice when the guest was revealing the information about david, the host was leading..
Sounded contrived to me but perhaps I am a little biased as Ive been following Davids work for a long time now?
Have you read his book The secret history of the reptilians? I tried reading it but it was plain awful, clearly one of the worst books on this topic.
As for Icke being a shapeshifter, i believe he would have been caught multiple times by now if he was.WHat Scott is sayin is mostly he says ,she says without backing it up.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #91
the nine

Quote:
Have you read his book The secret history of the reptilians? I tried reading it but it was plain awful, clearly one of the worst books on this topic.
As for Icke being a shapeshifter, i believe he would have been caught multiple times by now if he was.WHat Scott is sayin is mostly he says ,she says without backing it up.
I've read a lot of his work but not that book
I'll take a look when I get a chance, thanks for the comment
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #92
oneriver

Quote:
Here is the video.

Watched the video.

I'm more inclined to doubt the ability of a person like Wilder, so damaged by mind control and abuse, to give free and untainted testimony than to believe she saw DI shapeshift.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:41 PM   #93
frank_garrett

sound like disinformation for me.
frank_garrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:26 PM   #94
JohnB

Quote:
Here is the video.

The problem is we could accuse people of disinformation ad infinitum. Scott Roberts accuses David Icke of disinformation, someone might accuse Scott Roberts of disinformation, and so on.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #95
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
The problem is we could accuse people of disinformation ad infinitum. Scott Roberts accuses David Icke of disinformation, someone might accuse Scott Roberts of disinformation, and so on.
That's why discernment is essential.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:01 PM   #96
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Watched the video.

I'm more inclined to doubt the ability of a person like Wilder, so damaged by mind control and abuse, to give free and untainted testimony than to believe she saw DI shapeshift.
For example an ex jesuit priest Alberto Rivera at least managed to spread the truth and even write a book, his book however never reached amazon and it is sold in Europe mostly.He was murdered in 1997 and most folks never heard of him.If Arizona was a threat she would either be in jail or dead.

Ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera and others Speak on Jesuit infiltration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw9sOhhcK_o
Old 09-06-2018, 09:23 PM   #97
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
...If Arizona was a threat she would either be in jail or dead...
No not at all. The way this world has been conditioned. How many people are going to actually believe that some woman saw their favorite (insert influential personality's name here) perform "satanic acts"? Let alone "shape-shift" into a baby eating reptilian being.

That's too far fetched for the masses. Now if she was talking about sexual harassment. Then that's way more believable then the former.

So let her speak they say. Who's going to actually believe her anyway?

Last edited by abrilliantone; 09-06-2018 at 09:23 PM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #98
JustMe418

Quote:
Why would he have been caught? how many other so called reptilians actually been caught shape shifting?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:46 AM   #99
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
Everybody accuses everybody of it. Its unavoidable really when people all have their own theories that contradict those of others. They cant all be right so they have to accuse each other of being deceivers in order to justify their own claims.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #100
thee_doctor

Look at the video of Credu Mutwa and tell me this, he mentioned about the reptilian race as well shape shifting, if you think of it this way wouldn't someone would want to throw the spanner in the works if something they didn't want revealed?, I would think so.

Last edited by thee_doctor; 10-06-2018 at 02:57 PM.
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote