Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 28-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #61
reve

Default sadly

no one alive knows whether the Red Sea parted or not. A spirit may be able to appear walking on water, but unless you have seen one you cannot be sure. What we do know is that the Old Testament was mostly written over 1000 years after the events decribed in Exodus. That the New Testament was written by people who had never met Jesus. Mohammed claims that Gabriel dictated the Koran to him but had no witnesses...most people in fact do not believe much they have not personally experienced but in order to get by in society they make out that they do. they may be honest about that but perhaps not with strangers. Not knowing and not believing are perceived by many as a weakness in the face of others who seem to know and believe.

If you insist that there is no God and no Jesus where exactly do you get that certainty? Because if it is instinctive that is where many believers get their certainty. From my understanding of the people who can be relied upon not to be lying and lived good lives, there was something special about them. Their faces did shine in a way. And many of them met the spiritual Jesus. My father was an honest man and a priest and he certainly experienced many extraordinary things in his life, especially with the many people that he attended as they died. He had no doubt about a spiritual Christ but was open about the fact that the Bible was not 100% truthful about a physical one.

A Cardinal on TV admitted Jesus was not a physical man ever, but said that it would hurt the world to admit that and was probably right. Most people are better for trying to be forgiving, honest and charitable. Santa Claus may not have existed - do you want to open the eyes of kids who put out stockings? Does it make the world better if one stops fabricating nursery rhymes, folk tales, indeed the stories our ancestors told round the fires? Obviously exaggerated over time. It is part of our learning process and was part of yours, but where you are today is not necessarily the end of that.

When one is adament that there is no God one is on difficult ground. You cannot prove it - there is more proof in fact that there is a spiritual life, even an after life judging from many near death experiences. Do you believe in clairvoyance? If you are clairvoyant you do and if you encounter good clairvoyants you may. They tend to believe in a 'Lord of Spirits'. Miracles do happen - they are not all lies. Many saints did not decay after death, or not for a long time and were carried around to prove it. The Tibetan Book of the Dead was not composed by a nutcase. Nor were the Pyramid Texts known as the Egyptian Book of the Dead that show the after life. The gods of the Hindus are similar in many respects to many other cultures. The Mother Goddess our planet is considered now by many scientists and wise people as something that is alive and thinks.

Look at the microbes on you and in you. They may deny you exist - some live for seconds. You are a microbe on a possibly thinking planet, itself a microbe in this galaxy, one of so many in this universe that they are all microbes. Do not assume that the whole has no thoughts or feelings if you have. Perhaps assume that it has more. This is what 'as above so below' is about. There are many good threads about such things which defy easy explanations - This is my favourite but probably because I have written so much on it!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19142

I do think that the op here has raised the most important question in this age, perhaps the question that David Icke set the forum up to answer. And not 'believing' what you are told is the exemplary way to find out what really is out there. Sensitivity is as important as an open eye though. But the old Christian adage is also relevant. It is to do worrying about the splinter in another's eye while having a beam in one's own. Yes people need to open their eyes, but we must ensure we really have opened our eyes first before expecting them to. It is easy to think we have but are we what the sages in the East call 'enlightened'? As there are only one or two per generation we may not be as enlightened as we think. And that is how come there are so many well meaning teachers dictating things which are not exactly true but they do not realise that.

Excuse me for intruding on a nice thread and doing what I critcise others for, but we all tend to do that here.

reve x
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #62
reve

Default Finding a spirit

I remember a Somerset gypsy many years ago telling me about an old remedy they had. They would mix magic mushrooms with mares milk and honey and cook it into a kind of cake like halva. Now finding the mushrooms is difficult. At one time it was easier but they do not like fertiliser etc. But supposing you can find one of the few fields where they still grow you need to be there quite early in the morning in the couple of Autumn weeks when they pop up. They are only tiny and hard to see but after finding one it is easier. And of course you need to be there before the others, and you may not find many or any. That is quite usual for the shroom seeker who leaves London at midnight for some special sheep field in Wales every year. I am not suggesting that anyone eat the things - there are many similar looking poisonous ones growing round them and they are very psychoactive - no guarantee you would like that and some will find it terrifying and sickening.

I mention them here as they are hard to find as are spirits. Spirits do not appear every day and are usually found in special places at special times by those who know what they are looking for. The nomadic gypsies of old would not be the ones who did not believe in the existence of the nature spirits, nor the souls of their ancestors who might only come out on two days in the year and in a particular place at a particular time. Even so few have the training or ‘gene’ required to actually see or sense them for real.

The thing about LSD was that it opened the eyes of many hippies to another reality. I am not recommending that either. But after one strong trip nothing was the same again. You might not call it God but certainly things you thought impossible appeared to be the norm. Huxley wrote about this when he was dying. Well mushrooms are similar in a way. Mushroom tea was a little pick me up in a spiritual sense. The gypsies in the West country also made tea with poppy stalks at the end of the Summer and I am not recommending that either. But one can see that some people who love in nature and with it experience something different to the McDonalds crew in town.

What is written about manna in the Bible, bearing in mind it was written long after the story about it, shows much in common. You cannot keep the mushrooms as by the end of the day they will be full of maggots. The flies lay eggs in them before you even get there. That was true of manna. They said it tasted of honey - the mushrooms do not but as I wrote above can be cooked and preserved by honey without turning to worms. They can also be dried if you do it fast enough and correctly. These are old country habits. In fact they grow all over the world and many cultures know that. The UK made them illegal in the 70’s I think after a few thousand years of use by gypsies, witches and even hermits or monks.

It is said too that ‘Jesus’ used them. The fact is that if you want to believe in spirits you need to find them and they are as elusive as mushrooms. But if you have been looking for many years with others who know what to look for you can find them. Then you can believe. These days you can go out and declare there are no magic mushrooms or spirits. Few know much about either and those that do are considered, and I suppose could be, ‘mad‘. But when the op wrote about opening eyes I do not think this was exactly what was intended. The Egyptians used these herbs and the psychoactive blue lotus. The Tibetan lamas and shamen too. And spirit world is what they wrote about. One can deny it as a myth but that does not mean your eyes are open. This modern world did not want our eyes opened in that way and criminalised all the psychoactive substances - including Mescaline and Peyote cactus. As this stuff may make you sick but does not kill you and was of interest only to the seekers, it is hard to understand what they have against it. But it is all highly illegal and that is it. Politicians who decide these things are not very knowledgeable in the old ways but like so many these days think they know it all.

Reve x
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #63
lonewolf11

One day at work I was saying that I thought that The powerful politicans and company leaders were sometimes meeting, and drinking coffee; as a joke. I have never talked about politics or conspiracys or anything like that before. And a co-worker who I dont know yelled out that It wasnt true. This guy doenst know me at all, so I thought it was strange. Another co-worker said that offcourse they dont drink coffee, they drink beer. And we started talking about beer drinking instead...
lonewolf11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #64
lotusrose

seems hard and you may think they have cotton balls in their ears cos they are like robots come home sit and watch the news and its gospel to them. they are set in their ways.
lotusrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #65
blue2

Indoctrinated and safer to stay inside their comfort zones,they think,or don't think and cannot get their brains around new ways of thinking,in fact i've noticed a lot of peoples short term memories are cutting out as i speak with them on any subject,peoples food junked brains are decreasing and damaged,never mind anything else like getting their heads around all this!
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #66
1zenith
Banned

Ya i know jesus is real but NOT the son of god. I have seen jesus like 3 times in meditated state. Twice on an airplane in meditative state and once saw an angel on airplane in meditative state. I see the angels when i meditate with my cd as well as the reptilians. I believe god is just all the angles. i can see them. they try to help us all the time. but that only makes sense to me. they never been human. they have powers like the Reptiles/fallen angels. And if fallen angels are SATAN. hello!!!! The good angles are GOD!!!! That is MY opinion. But what created those forces? I have no idea.
Like david icke says we can tell ppl by word of mouth about what he talks about which is what I do. I dont feel i can really do anything else. I dont take presc drugs I dont drink tap water etc etc either.. How do we go back to the holographic universe??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #67
lady of the lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostata View Post
Hello everybody,

when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.
Yes, this is where EGO wants to control your eyes wide open

Quote:
But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.
Well because they are still asleep and in denial!

Quote:
Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!
There is a God though. An energy. A person to some. If you let go of your 'energy' or God, you don't exist any more, surely?
Survival mechanism....

Quote:
I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.
Yes, do. Let sleeping dogs lie

Quote:
Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?
Your ego wants to tell them. Just breathe and be yourself, minus your EGO.
For with ego engaged you yourself are not yet truly awake.
Peace.
lady of the lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #68
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Takes some time for this to sink in the correct lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thushara_alwis View Post
Family is usually the hardest to convince. Whatever you did out of immaturity in your formative years, they also will include that as part of the overall impression on you, unless you do something drastic that changes that impression.

Therefore exists the paradox that complete strangers are more likely to hear you out than your own family.

And on the topic of the New Age, Mr Icke himself has explained that the New Age theme was hijacked by the control system which realized an Awakening was taking place in the sixties. They spun it to trap those who were waking up, which delayed true Awakening to now.

The timing of this is interesting. When Mr Icke had his experience in Peru, it was in the turn of the 90's decade. I speculate, if my memory serves me well, that the New Age hype was by then beginning to dissipate (if not completely dissipated) when people began to realize nothing was really changing.
In the early 90's the internet bandwidth combined with the emerging processing power of computers as well as the applications required to make internet communications possible was about to reach the critical mass needed to explode in networking which would enable information trying to get past the control grid to achieve a level of prominence that would allow much more people to access this information.
Bring the thread back to life .......

In reality you can not ever convince anyone!

The convincing is always in your own court.

Believers appear to be easily convinced ...... but are they; or is it the following syndrome which makes it appear this way?

Regarding your family comment this quote comes to mind from your forefathers

Really have to switch on the thinking machine to not misunderstand the wisely written text.

Takes some time for this to sink in the correct logical way! ...... very interesting how some words are placed into brackets.

105. The Revealer said, "Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a whore."

55. The Savior said, "Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not hate brothers and sisters, and carry the cross as I do, will not be worthy of me."

101. "Whoever does not hate [father] and mother as I do cannot be my [disciple], and whoever does [not] love [father and] mother as I do cannot be my [disciple]. For my mother [...], but my true [mother] gave me life."

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Last edited by oiram; 11-05-2013 at 08:36 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #69
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Hello everybody,

when I first truely opened my eyes recently, (I did once before but got blinded again) I felt like I have to spread the word and help my fellow men.

But why do they just not want to listen? I have talked to people, being very carefull about this subject, meaning that I did not just splash out everything at once but approached this matter step by step.

Whenever I come to the point that there is no god and no real jesus, (as in son of god) even the pretty open-minded people just won't let go of their god damn god!!!

I started to wonder if I should just let them to their selves. It just seems to me that the ones who are not ready to accept the truth, are just not ready to leave this cruel physical world.

Where any of you successfull? Should we help them even when they fight it, or just mention it and when we see that they don't want to hear it, just drop the subject?
Here's a good metaphor: If someone is sound asleep and you come along at 4am, dragging them out of bed and telling them they need to stay awake and listen to you, how do you think they'll respond? They won't be too pleased, right? Yet this is what we tend to do ESPECIALLY when we've just begun on this new path.

Everyone has their own journey and internal clock, so if you get resistance, best to back off and work on your own development. Give the information if you want, but share it without being attached to how someone responds. No-one is obliged to believe you, and you could have every single dot connected.

Then again, you might not. It's human nature to share ideas you're passionate about but don't always presume you're "awake" and evolved just because you've read a book or two or seen a few vids. I compare that to new religious converts who feel they have to convert everyone else.

Think of how you learnt this new information. I dare say most people on this forum found this stuff out of their own volition. No-one FORCED them. Part of people's disappointment is that they forget this; they try to force info on others.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #70
bacsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf11 View Post
One day at work I was saying that I thought that The powerful politicans and company leaders were sometimes meeting, and drinking coffee; as a joke. I have never talked about politics or conspiracys or anything like that before. And a co-worker who I dont know yelled out that It wasnt true. This guy doenst know me at all, so I thought it was strange. Another co-worker said that offcourse they dont drink coffee, they drink beer. And we started talking about beer drinking instead...
Sounds like the R-Complex kicking in. His cosy belief systems survival was at stake.
bacsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #71
jim fear

Awaken others?

Don’t bother. Other than ego gratification there really is no reason to, I'd suggest going inwards, if you want someone to talk to find the others who are on the same page asyou and walk and talk with them.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #72
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim fear View Post
Awaken others?

Don’t bother. Other than ego gratification there really is no reason to, I'd suggest going inwards, if you want someone to talk to find the others who are on the same page asyou and walk and talk with them.
Thank you. I was preparing a similar statement. The entire idea of this being all about your perception is forgotten in life by all of us. It always relates back to self. What you see, perceive, feel, judge is all you, all yours and applies to you and only you in the end and application of self is really key to learning and growing from what is perceived. Perception is not accurate and subject to many other factors. What is perceived is immediately judged by the observer as one way or another and what exactly makes it so? Its a deep thought. How do we know the judgment is accurate, even valid? We don't. It may be presented and it resonates with another or it does not. When it does not resonate with another it is presented to and it is forced on them against their will that is where it gets tricky and it is quite arrogant of one to insist someone listen to them because of their own perceptions and beliefs based on such, accepting what another deems fit, right just or whatever. It is also fraud and a not so small offense as no one is an expert but we all fall for the 'expert fallacy' all the time because everyone sounds so convincing. When you can accept that it only need convince one, you and that is the end of it it is just not so entertaining to the ego so one must preach to feed the ego to feel all warm and cozy inside about their belief systems.

This is an inward journey and we must not forget that. I read things sometimes, even by my own hand if I go back a few to before learning certain things I know now and at times roll my eyes at myself and others. I think mostly we all fall prey to temporary amnesia even when awake because the programming and various environmental and other influences here create that situation. One, considered to be quite wise once wrote a while back of a trip on the Ayahuasca in South America and how he saw things, entities, and ugly parasite beings on other people or as if they were within and part of the people, attached to them, ugly, even reptile looking in some cases so they were instantly deemed evil. He knows nothing other than his own fear here keep that in mind. He sees something strange and unusual, its ugly by his own mind judgment only but he tells the world how evil, vile, how disgusting it was to see and how sorry he felt for the others apparently not aware of this going on. His judgement may not even be anywhere near what is there, or what is going on at all. For all he really knew he was seeing the 'real observer' having the organic experience and witnessing something another, perhaps someone that loved snakes, would see as quite attractive, even beautiful. But nope, that is not even considered, his judgment was rock solid and he knew, evil, yes had to be evil.

Okay, lets not forget, as it is a drug trip, and a very potent one isn't it? I mean after all an altered state but aside from that many people saw the Elephant Man and did the same thing to him, labeling him vile, evil, disgusting and by the standards conditioned into us okay everyone agreed but suppose you were a Hun? What then, would deep bark like skin be so ugly to you then? Would it be evil? See? These are not even judgments that hold water and temporary at best with life here, yet the elephant man was one of the most pure souls to have ever lived from what I've read, and a nice gentleman fellow and not what he was labeled at all. We should all take lessons in that.

tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:45 PM   #73
alangoodie

People are too busy having possessions, games, cars and all sorts of materialistic stuff! Just like george carlin said!

Last edited by alangoodie; 03-07-2013 at 05:45 PM.
alangoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #74
the gourd
Banned

when i was seven years old i tripped over my shoelaces and smashed my head on a concrete and red tile step..
my arms were too weak to stop the fall and it was broken by the piece of bone between my eyes.
I then was carried and driven to the local doctors and had my "new eye" stitshed up..
From that day forward whenever anyone said "third eye" it was litterally like having my stitches torn open.
It never healed in the spiritual world.. and of life the most painfull part was caused by those trying to awaken me!
some wounds resist awakening..
true healers do not try to heal anyone.. they simply support the intelligent relationship of all of life as it heals itself.
which is the path i had to walk to get away from those who try.

Last edited by the gourd; 03-07-2013 at 06:32 PM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #75
woomars

Peoples are sick, even if they can,t feel it, due to pollution/manipulation all sorts.
Under ideal circumstances it would be more easy to reach your potentional, and not to incarnate again. Yet today it is nearly impossible, for the future even more impossible, the joke is on us.
woomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:16 PM   #76
andy1033

Tpb played a trick on humans at school, they got you to believe you know it all.

Its that simple, everyone out there thinks they know it all. Truly amazing that when they infact know nout.

I could not care less about people waking up. On the net i just put some info out there as seeds to play my part in the future as we all can. How people take it is there business.

Try never to dictate information to people if you care about people knowing. You have to sow seeds of information, and then let that grow.

But everyone knows everything do they not?

Last edited by andy1033; 04-07-2013 at 06:16 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:16 PM   #77
truthseekerfae
Inactive

Because humans tend to feel that the right thing is what society and a large group manifests as right, if someone else, only one person try to act different, then they are considered crazy, out of the common, out of the "normal".

This is the sad reality we live in, humans are dumb by nature, its their job to raise their consciousness and wake up to the truth.
truthseekerfae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #78
pcristian43

Quote:
Originally Posted by reve View Post
no one alive knows whether the Red Sea parted or not. A spirit may be able to appear walking on water, but unless you have seen one you cannot be sure. What we do know is that the Old Testament was mostly written over 1000 years after the events decribed in Exodus. That the New Testament was written by people who had never met Jesus. Mohammed claims that Gabriel dictated the Koran to him but had no witnesses...most people in fact do not believe much they have not personally experienced but in order to get by in society they make out that they do. they may be honest about that but perhaps not with strangers. Not knowing and not believing are perceived by many as a weakness in the face of others who seem to know and believe.

If you insist that there is no God and no Jesus where exactly do you get that certainty? Because if it is instinctive that is where many believers get their certainty. From my understanding of the people who can be relied upon not to be lying and lived good lives, there was something special about them. Their faces did shine in a way. And many of them met the spiritual Jesus. My father was an honest man and a priest and he certainly experienced many extraordinary things in his life, especially with the many people that he attended as they died. He had no doubt about a spiritual Christ but was open about the fact that the Bible was not 100% truthful about a physical one.

A Cardinal on TV admitted Jesus was not a physical man ever, but said that it would hurt the world to admit that and was probably right. Most people are better for trying to be forgiving, honest and charitable. Santa Claus may not have existed - do you want to open the eyes of kids who put out stockings? Does it make the world better if one stops fabricating nursery rhymes, folk tales, indeed the stories our ancestors told round the fires? Obviously exaggerated over time. It is part of our learning process and was part of yours, but where you are today is not necessarily the end of that.

When one is adament that there is no God one is on difficult ground. You cannot prove it - there is more proof in fact that there is a spiritual life, even an after life judging from many near death experiences. Do you believe in clairvoyance? If you are clairvoyant you do and if you encounter good clairvoyants you may. They tend to believe in a 'Lord of Spirits'. Miracles do happen - they are not all lies. Many saints did not decay after death, or not for a long time and were carried around to prove it. The Tibetan Book of the Dead was not composed by a nutcase. Nor were the Pyramid Texts known as the Egyptian Book of the Dead that show the after life. The gods of the Hindus are similar in many respects to many other cultures. The Mother Goddess our planet is considered now by many scientists and wise people as something that is alive and thinks.

Look at the microbes on you and in you. They may deny you exist - some live for seconds. You are a microbe on a possibly thinking planet, itself a microbe in this galaxy, one of so many in this universe that they are all microbes. Do not assume that the whole has no thoughts or feelings if you have. Perhaps assume that it has more. This is what 'as above so below' is about. There are many good threads about such things which defy easy explanations - This is my favourite but probably because I have written so much on it!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19142

I do think that the op here has raised the most important question in this age, perhaps the question that David Icke set the forum up to answer. And not 'believing' what you are told is the exemplary way to find out what really is out there. Sensitivity is as important as an open eye though. But the old Christian adage is also relevant. It is to do worrying about the splinter in another's eye while having a beam in one's own. Yes people need to open their eyes, but we must ensure we really have opened our eyes first before expecting them to. It is easy to think we have but are we what the sages in the East call 'enlightened'? As there are only one or two per generation we may not be as enlightened as we think. And that is how come there are so many well meaning teachers dictating things which are not exactly true but they do not realise that.

Excuse me for intruding on a nice thread and doing what I critcise others for, but we all tend to do that here.

reve x
What I'm curious about is the fact that Jesus had been or not married. Do you realize, that if this is the case, he would have had a family branch in which there could be members of that branch which are today in the world, probably in control of high companies?
Old 05-08-2013, 02:28 AM   #79
thirsty4

There is graffiti near where I live "whodidit.org" written underneath "whocares.com" That's it in a nutshell - people just really don't care. It's that simple.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #80
colonelsteve

As long as iPhones exist, as long as Family Guy exists, as long as there are new better TVs coming out, as long as people have jobs, nobody is going to care, that's the sad truth. I have posted videos on Youtube and some of the nastiest shit you can imagine has been said to me because I called out their favorite artist, but Ive also gotten comments of people saying "WOW I get it now" As long you get that one person to stop and think, then you have won the battle, think of it as a small victory worth celebrating, NEVER give up, if you know what's up and you keep your mouth shut, you're no better than the people you're fighting
colonelsteve is offline   Reply With Quote