Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-09-2016, 10:19 AM   #1
spookieman

Default Archons-if this is true we are in great danger

I found this text about archons and archon possesion.If this is true we aren-t dealing with a bunch of reptilians that are infested with some kind of virus.The reptilians are controlled by some sort of interdimmensional creatures that affect every being and multiplies fast.If we,in a way ,finish with the reptilians the archontic infection remains and will spread.

https://alloya.wordpress.com/2013/11...ons-infection/
spookieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 10:23 AM   #2
pound

This is essentially the very same conclusion that Icke has come to in his latest book "Phantom Self".
Old 19-09-2016, 10:33 AM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

The single most important and natural attribute we need to regain control over is our own labour and or energy, once we do this we can then begin sharing it with who we see fit.

Right now we exchange our most valuable asset into something we can neither fully control on an individual basis, or give too much of it away to another before falling foul of those who do control it, IE, Money.

This energy will otherwise be used against us and the rest of the planet if we simply turn the eyes away from reality.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookieman View Post
I found this text about archons and archon possesion.If this is true we aren-t dealing with a bunch of reptilians that are infested with some kind of virus.The reptilians are controlled by some sort of interdimmensional creatures that affect every being and multiplies fast.If we,in a way ,finish with the reptilians the archontic infection remains and will spread.

Another word for this, is contamination of theory.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:06 PM   #5
kaito9

Where do archons fit if they are real?

kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 12:28 PM   #6
oz93666

Things aren't as bad as all that , we've lived with the archons for all of recorded history.

Yes , word is the reps are also plagued by them , but come the energy shift they'll all be gone , check out Bartzis , or Kevassilas for a more optimistic outlook.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #7
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookieman View Post

Evil is a universal constant

It is there for a purpose
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 01:19 PM   #8
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Things aren't as bad as all that , we've lived with the archons for all of recorded history.

Yes , word is the reps are also plagued by them , but come the energy shift they'll all be gone , check out Bartzis , or Kevassilas for a more optimistic outlook.
According to John Lamb Lash Archons are reptilians and greys.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:30 PM   #9
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
According to John Lamb Lash Archons are reptilians and greys.
I prefer to think of them as Djinn. For some reason it seems I can understand them better that way. The reptilians and greys just being a couple of forms out of infinite forms they can manifest/project themselves as.

I don't know if the faery folk are an expression or archon/djinn or if they are something totally separate. Also I don't know if what we tend to call ghosts are archons/djinn, or a separate spiritual being.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 19-09-2016, 02:09 PM   #10
tnt1

I have written about this extensively on my blogs. I was diagnosed with glaucoma many years ago now at this writing. I was on several drugs to try to reduce the pressure of my eyes so they could arrest the damage being done. One drop which I am not about to name here for concerns obviously, but one drop had some pretty profound effects years back.

It was as if my eyes were grills like the grill screens in your car radiator?? So imagine that screen is all gunked up really bad! And you have this drop you use each night to put on that screen! Okay? And when you drop it in and it goes to work it starts this tingling and like fizzy feeling vibe and it travels through your eyes and if you follow it laying down like a meditation it takes you right out of your body! I went right through the roof of my house, right down the shingles and could see the gravel texture of the roof and floated right out over the weeping mulberry tree! I was for the first time conscious and aware of my body in the bed, and yet I was aware and separate and yet fully conscious and alert to the birds chirping, the cat laying on the rain barrel lid (Hopper who had been missing) and it wasn't until I began to try to make myself move that a panic set in because I was not able to control myself and then I woke on the bed. This was broad daylight fully clothed, and I ran right out the door to the deck and sure enough Hopper was there on the rain barrel lid!

I knew then something real happened unlike astral dreams and other things I'd experienced! While all the others were quite real too and I had experienced being in the astral before as a youth I was never able to make that happen in a daylight setting. I always had to be asleep! Then after this the gift never left. OR the curse take your pick. I still see them and still use the drops.

What do I see? What are these shadow beings and orbs!? I began noticing these after starting a new drop for my glaucoma and for days just observed them quietly without letting anyone know I saw them. I'd open my closet or something and then some shadow would just dart through the wall as if I startled it! Sometimes though, I couldn't help but react quite strongly to my space being invaded by one of these ominous figures and my wife caught me once stepping aside for one! Then another time she saw me pulling my cat away from 'nothing' from her perspective but to me there was Djinn about to jump down on my cat from a wire overhead and I saw it and so I reacted strongly in fear and she knew so I had to explain then because she would not let up and knew something was up. She is quite convinced now that they are real and has herself seen them also when I point them out.

For the first few hours after using the drops in the mornings I can see the shadow people and shadow creatures and orbs moving about all over, inside, outside, they are all over! These nature spirits or Djinn or whatever name you wish to give them seem uninterested for the most part but they seem to react to loud bursts of emotion. Birds fighting and carrying on, squirrels going at it, a cat fight, roosters it doesn't seem to matter these dark figures seem to zero right in on that and come around then and after they show it usually gets more intense, more dangerous even!

They come in all sizes and levels of shades or darkness with some very faint to some very very dark causing blackness to appear in front of you and some are flashes and lights instead of darkness but I believe them to be the same beings because I have seen them become one or the other. These are quite ominous and intimidating when dark and they invade your space either intentionally or not I'm not sure most times because I don't know if they see us any better than we do them until we either point it out or react! Then they seem to realize there is something there and they stay! When they stay you'll get an impression, a feeling or a overwhelming mood of the moment, fear, run! Its like that and if you are well, like a psychic would tuned into that you can rather than react as they want give the opposite! It takes a great deal of discipline though.

I used to read the stories of the Djinn or spirits and think they were nonsense stories of superstitious idiots, or people with feeble minds but I have witnessed them myself now since using these drops for my glaucoma and what they do is quite remarkable since after using them I'm briefly being allowed to peer into their realm from the side effects of this medication. The maker of this drug wants me to keep it under wraps until they look into it more. Yes I have shared it with my Dr. He is also convinced I am experiencing something real because he knows that before these drops came into my life I was an atheist and now am not!

These shadow beings, not all, but many seem to feed on the energies of biological life! I suspect they are interested in neuronal energies firing off of organic body systems! They appear to react strongly to emotions particularly extremes of emotion in crowds like a big shock and awe event!

They can in fact spark light off and appear as orbs just as easily as they can a darkness and it appears when they are interacting with someone that is emoting, like when I suspect they are feeding that they flash from my observations but it appears they most often prefer to be a dark voids, that is to say, shapeless! I should point out that for all I know we are just like these beings at our core and maybe when we are done with these bodies we are the ones that are then the shadows and orbs!?

Since starting on new drop therapy I have witnessed these dark figures in all sizes from squirrel size to taller than a human being and they travel along the cables and wires over head! They can fly, crawl, move very slow or move very fast and over some distance also and they can simply leap for great distances.
Like humans they can appear strangely thin and wire like or they can be chunky and thick. They all move rather quick compared to humans and they seem to be particularly tuned into bedrooms! I see them there the most! They use the electrical wires as their highway of sorts to get into any house or dwelling they want to get into! I have literally watched one come right out of a phone call through the handset of a phone through the wire system in the wall!

They appear to be attached to properties but I cannot swear they are the same beings I see. They are very hard to distinguish from one and the other, other than feelings you get and characteristics on impressions one may get as most appear as darkness but occasionally you can make out a face that is usually one we would judge as sinister looking!

Mostly they are just a void that is difficult to see through. A darkness is what usually shows itself and they are most often moving rather briskly through my bedroom or my book shelf right through the wall.

Once I let one of the dark figures passing through my bedroom know that I saw it! That was a mistake I will not repeat. It came closer causing all the hairs on my arms and neck to raise with great alarm! It was right beside me at the bed! This was something very real, very conscious and as much surprised at me and that I was able to see it as I was but it was a very intimidating being! I wished it love and light saying that out loud and it backed up and passed through the wall walking or gliding right through the book shelves!! Looking back I am not sure it didn't start moving away before I said a word but I can't swear to that.

I have seen them feed I think. I say this because they appear to feed on us and other life forms that emote. I will give you an example. When people in a parking lot were arguing or debating hotly I have seen these figures come up behind one of the individuals arguing! Usually this is the dominant person they select. These people are so involved in their own debates they don't even realize when they react to these dark figures! I have seen these darkness figures attach to a human when angry and the human often times reacts to the attachment by physically grasping or holding the area where I see these beings grab them!

People unconsciously realize these beings are there but they are so caught up in their own emotions that these beings can literally walk right up, grab hold of them and feed off that excess emotional energy and the human doesn't even realize they have just provided a seeming recharge to one of these dark figures!

Somewhere inside they did knew the being was there and they even reacted to it touching them. But the being is there and they are only aware subconsciously not consciously so, the dark figure feeds and is gone and the argument goes on some and ends and the human, though partly drained of maybe some life energy he was expending leaves little more enlightened to the fact he or she was just fed off of than they were before hand! I have seen these dark figures literally jump down from wires over head onto someone who then shortly within seconds after this happens ends up in some argument or anger fit over something without realizing its that being behind them putting these things in their heads just for a burst of energy!!!

They appear to use us as food sources and if this isn't it appears one way or the other we are seen as some sort of a resource by them! They also seem to feed off plants and animals and often times

Believe me they are still there when unseen! The best way I have found to deal with them is to pay attention to your feelings and images in your mind. They may not be yours! What they do is try to tweak your emotion to suit their need! What you must do is be aware of this and sour the milk! What I mean by this is gauge the feelings you have when they show. If fear is the feeling its what they want! They want you to be afraid so they can feed off it! So sour the milk! Be loving! Be giving! Say come give us a big hug! You have effectively soured the milk!

If they want love and beauty and tears get angry and they leave! If they want anger give them the opposite! If they get something bitter when they want sweet and something sweet when they want bitter or something indifferent and bland they won't be bothering you as much to feed! They tend toward the path of least resistance. More as I learn it observing quietly from the background! I know longer let them know I see them! I don't suggest you do that either!
Old 19-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #11
spookieman

thank you for sharing your experience with us.
spookieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #12
giveuswisdom

Why would they want love and beauty? That part makes no sense. Can you explain that? I thought they fed on fear and negative emotions. Not positive ones. Because if they DID feed on positive emotions they'd spend some time fomenting them, and I've seen no evidence of that...
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 11:08 PM   #13
wendypeace27

Universe wide they are referred to very lowly as "planet killers".

This is what they do.

Love is the most effective weapon, next to copper, and maybe white magick. They aren't "all powerful" and are currently dying like flies.

I don't see anyone crying.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:28 PM   #14
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveuswisdom View Post
Why would they want love and beauty? That part makes no sense. Can you explain that? I thought they fed on fear and negative emotions. Not positive ones. Because if they DID feed on positive emotions they'd spend some time fomenting them, and I've seen no evidence of that...
They want extremes of emotion it doesn't matter which you want to call it. You give the definition of good or bad or up or down, positive or negative they don't! They only see the display, the light exchange, the smell, or whatever it is that triggers! This entire thing of oh its just negative emotions is nonsense. Neurons fire the same way for extremes of positive emotion or negative! Its why all the masters in life say,, "stay in the middle' because the middle is balance! To be off balance is to be to their advantage! To be all rose colored glasses the world is beautiful is just as off balance as pure madness and evil!

Its far easier in life to promote negative emotion. Far easier and people help with that. Its a lot more work to make someone feel beauty or peace or great joy! But when someone does on their own they can certainly instill thoughts to promote it to get neuronal energy, that is to say real voltages that can be measured off your neuronal discharge and heart chakra display! They frequent churches as much as anywhere and there are a lot of churches with a lot of beauty but believe me I know what I see. They react to strong emotion no matter which side of the pole it may be on.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:04 AM   #15
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Evil is a universal constant

It is there for a purpose
Depends on what you consider the "universe". We appear to be in a Qliphothic bad copy of the organic original. David Icke covers this very well in his last two books.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:46 PM   #16
kurupted_flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
They want extremes of emotion it doesn't matter which you want to call it. You give the definition of good or bad or up or down, positive or negative they don't! They only see the display, the light exchange, the smell, or whatever it is that triggers! This entire thing of oh its just negative emotions is nonsense. Neurons fire the same way for extremes of positive emotion or negative! Its why all the masters in life say,, "stay in the middle' because the middle is balance! To be off balance is to be to their advantage! To be all rose colored glasses the world is beautiful is just as off balance as pure madness and evil!

Its far easier in life to promote negative emotion. Far easier and people help with that. Its a lot more work to make someone feel beauty or peace or great joy! But when someone does on their own they can certainly instill thoughts to promote it to get neuronal energy, that is to say real voltages that can be measured off your neuronal discharge and heart chakra display! They frequent churches as much as anywhere and there are a lot of churches with a lot of beauty but believe me I know what I see. They react to strong emotion no matter which side of the pole it may be on.
Or vestral halls as madge puts it on the ghosttowwn flip, snakes are very elusive Aarons memoral chambers are recovering.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

I'd say tnt1 got it right. Yes do the opposite of what spirits are interested in. I gave my love to a visiting demon and it disappeared with a scream.

I see orbs floating about in the room, just like the ones you see in some video.
These are spirits, demons etc and some are bright white light, some like misty black fog and they whizz around. When I started to watch this person's video I always had spirit visitation of the above kind so I told him and he laughed. He 'employs' or shall I say... have a deal with many spirits and these astral bouncers come to check you out when you connect with his video. Spirits including angels need our energy to survive. So be careful who you think about or who you connect with. You'll never know unless you are aware of these things.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 07:59 PM   #18
anubist800

Just for those who think reptilians are parts of the archons i find this very stupid . Why always put them has demonic bad guys ?! Has nobody thinking about us humans be in part of this factions or us be from a darkest origin ? Gee i mean everyone seem to think humans is all made of divine white light , candy and goodness ! I mean BULLSHIT if fallen angels exist in this univers WE ARE the fallen angels . Stop blaming others civilisations guys !
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 08:08 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Agree. Once we admit our responsibility/irresponsibility, we regain our power. The right way forward.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 08:23 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Agree. Once we admit our responsibility/irresponsibility, we regain our power. The right way forward.
That is a kind of science that only works if we are true to ourselves, if we are not we can admit as much as we like to anyone, but it won't help against those that don't.