Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 18-01-2010, 05:33 PM   #21
brainfreeze
Inactive

Interesting. That artile was posted 11 Oct 2008, yet they were not prepared?
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 07:08 AM   #22
anthony1965
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deafbred View Post
here is a posting i did the other day

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1645

prince william is visiting australia..

one second, let me listen to that Ric Clay interview,

Thanks for posting!
Port au Prince = Gateway to the Prince.

Fits in very well with some of the other musings.
anthony1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #23
whitewolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmoon View Post
I cant get the Rick Clay interview out of my head and how he talked about the link between the massacre in port a prince,which was carried out by the UN a couple of years ago and prince william.

william hasnt been off the news since the earthquake , has anyone else thought this or am i just going mad?:mad

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-V12...rom=PL&index=4
I just listened to all 9 parts on you tube, I'm gobsmacked
I get the feeling he is genuine, probably why he's brown bread now.
His symbolic connections are much more plausable than Maxwell's for example.
As the OP said, funny how Prince William is being mentioned in the propaganda/mindcontrol media alot since the Haiti earthquake.

Last edited by whitewolf; 19-01-2010 at 10:41 AM.
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #24
saab1981

Could someone please give me a rundown on what Rik's youtube vids entail? I can't get the vids to work, and i'm at work I can't help but feel that the earthquake, solar eclipse and Prince William are all linked. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by saab1981; 19-01-2010 at 11:11 AM.
saab1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #25
whitewolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab1981 View Post
Could someone please give me a rundown on what Rik's youtube vids entail? I can't get the vids to work, and i'm at work I can't help but feel that the earthquake, solar eclipse and Prince William are all linked. Thanks in advance!
Hiya Saab, I just copied this from the Red Ice Creation site, it gives you a brief synopsis. It's really worth listening to as and when you can, imho. Interesting that interview was given in 2008, and now the Haiti earthquake and Prince willy all over the news.

Researcher Rik Clay who is behind the blog "The Cosmic Mind" joins us to discuss his findings about the Zion Olympics in London leading up to the end game year 2012. Rik presents his thesis in this very interesting two segment program. We begin to discuss how RIk got into the subject matter and then go into the connection with numerology and synchronicity. Topics Discussed: 11:11, pyramid numerology, Solar Eclipse, September Eleventh, The Birth of Christ, Zion, Summer Olympics 1972 M√ľnich, 1984 Los Angeles, Eye Symbolism, Corporate Symbolism, Joining of Islam and Christianity, Angel Gabriel, William Blake, Wally Olins and much more. Join us in the members section as we continue our discussion with Rik about the 2012 Olympics and how this event in a ritualistic way is connect with zion and the "end game messiah".

We continue our fascinating discussion with Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012. Topics Discussed: Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World and much more.

Oh yeah, and the solar eclipse eek! I just got that.

Last edited by whitewolf; 19-01-2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: added solar eclipse
Old 19-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #26
saab1981

Thanks Whitewolf! What's the odds that William becomes king in 2012!
Old 19-01-2010, 12:04 PM   #27
whitewolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab1981 View Post
Thanks Whitewolf! What's the odds that William becomes king in 2012!
Good point Saab, that would be the cherry on the cake. Let's see what happens......

Btw, here's the link to the first part of the Rik Clay interview, I've just stated listening to it, I'm riveted

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...ICR-080608.php
Old 19-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #28
e7304
Inactive

Great find...

I am a red ice regular but have not listend to any of Rik Clay. Too late tonite but a definate for tomorrow.

Willie is EVERYWHERE down here as he has just finished in Kiwi Land and arrived in Sydney this arvo or morning....what if he leaves here and for some reason , ie representing the Royal family and Britain ,heads for Haiti!!!!

Couldnt happen....too much unrest.

Too much info, have to sleep.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #29
dane_ mc_gowan

Also in those interviews Rik mentions that Prince Charles said that within 18months of a conference he was doing, there would be major disasters.

Charles said that in May 2009 - so 18 months isn't up yet (also the 18 months from May 2009 is Septemeber (!! - Sept 11 again??!)

This was one of the things I definitely thought of when hearing that interview. Haiti - prince william - australia. (BTW when he was discribing the masonic symbols in the Schwepps logos - I thought of the Sydney Opera House, the 'waves' at the bottom of the logo).
dane_ mc_gowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 02:27 AM   #30
guuna

interesting. Great talent Rik. Sadly missed.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:51 AM   #31
crome
Inactive

Haiti is the very symbol of freedom, and a reminder that slaves can fight and become independent. And it's also the very symbol of how that struggle for freedom must be squashed by any means necessary…hence the subsequent sad fate and descend of Haiti into drug-fuelled violence, ghettoes and all manner of corruption and human debasement. No wonder the so-called "elites" like to use it as a launching platform for gloating, and delighting. And for stealing children - eh, I mean for "adopting" children, of course.

From wiki:

"Gaining its independence in 1804, Haiti was the first independent nation of Latin America and the Caribbean, the second republic successful in a war of independence against a European colonial power in the Americas, the only nation in the western hemisphere to have defeated three European superpowers (Britain, France, and Spain), and the only nation in the world established as a result of a successful slave revolt."

Last edited by crome; 02-08-2015 at 07:53 AM.
crome is offline   Reply With Quote