Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 16-09-2014, 12:57 AM   #21
deadhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Why is anyone taking this thread seriously?

It's speculative fiction being passed off as fact.
religion?

Last edited by deadhawk; 16-09-2014 at 12:58 AM.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #22
salutations
Inactive

This shouldn't be in the Rik Clay section
salutations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #23
1necklace2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutations View Post
What's going on here?
Discussion of life around the Sirius Star system.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1necklace2 View Post
Discussion of life around the Sirius Star system.
Got pictures?

Otherwise it's sci-fi.

You shouldn't just accept what someone just tells you is a fact..... merely because it is an appealing fantasy...

Hey, it's vaguely possible that the information is accurate.... but I just see no reason to believe it.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-09-2014 at 07:40 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:47 PM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

Personally I doubt life on planets around Sirius would be anything which we are familiar with. Their suns are vastly hotter than ours and one is a white dwarf... totally different radiation spectra and life would develop in totally different ways. Besides which, Sirius B is near the end of its life and has changed dramatically in the past, from a star 5 times the mass of the sun, to a red giant then 120 millions years ago it became a white-dwarf. Life would have developed in totally different ways. I would have thought that life around an ancient sun like Sirius B would have developed into a more astral form or something... Much less dense than our material Earth world in any case.

So all this talk of reptilians and beige humans is bullshit imv.

Last edited by truthspoon; 17-09-2014 at 07:52 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 07:56 PM   #26
deadhawk

Quote:
Got pictures?

Otherwise it's sci-fi.

You shouldn't just accept what someone just tells you is a fact..... merely because it is an appealing fantasy...

Hey, it's vaguely possible that the information is accurate.... but I just see no reason to believe it.
nothing is real..........and nothing to get hung about/....wawawewy weewulws wowwewer.
Old 17-09-2014, 07:59 PM   #27
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
nothing is real..........and nothing to get hung about/....wawawewy weewulws wowwewer.
Strawberry fields forever...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 03:06 AM   #28
deadhawk

Quote:
Got pictures?

Otherwise it's sci-fi.

religion?
Old 18-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #29
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomengranate View Post
What made you leave this response after 4 years?? What source did you dind to make this claim??????
What is the Van Maneen's Star and how would Sirians colonize a planet near the star knowing that they wouldn't be threatened there???? A civil war would make that difficult
Last time I was more active on this forum was 4 years ago, that's why probably. The source is extraterrestrial in origin.

Van Maanen's Star is a star system situated 14 light years away in the constellation is Pisces and is not that different from Sirius B, in that, both stars are white dwarfs and have planets.

They moved there before things got heated up pretty badly back at home. When you have spacefaring capabilities, its not the same factors that would limit your travel as they do on Earth during civil wars, as planet-bound species that we are.
Old 18-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #30
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Personally I doubt life on planets around Sirius would be anything which we are familiar with. Their suns are vastly hotter than ours and one is a white dwarf... totally different radiation spectra and life would develop in totally different ways. Besides which, Sirius B is near the end of its life and has changed dramatically in the past, from a star 5 times the mass of the sun, to a red giant then 120 millions years ago it became a white-dwarf. Life would have developed in totally different ways. I would have thought that life around an ancient sun like Sirius B would have developed into a more astral form or something... Much less dense than our material Earth world in any case.

The inhabitants there are colonizers, not native forms of life. The planets are completely engineered down to the orbital configurations that they have, which is the only reason they are habitable at all.

You call bullshit, yet you talk about astral forms of life. I guess cherry-picking bullshit concepts is allowed on this forum, so you may allow us to continue this discussion without constant "I call bullshit on this!" posts. If you have something constructive to say, feel free (like your quote above, which is constructive as in absence of certain info, logic would dictate exactly that, minus the astral life). If not, then spare us please.
Old 23-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #31
pomengranate
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
Last time I was more active on this forum was 4 years ago, that's why probably. The source is extraterrestrial in origin.

Van Maanen's Star is a star system situated 14 light years away in the constellation is Pisces and is not that different from Sirius B, in that, both stars are white dwarfs and have planets.

They moved there before things got heated up pretty badly back at home. When you have spacefaring capabilities, its not the same factors that would limit your travel as they do on Earth during civil wars, as planet-bound species that we are.
Where does this claim stem from???????????
pomengranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 02:39 AM   #32
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomengranate View Post
Where does this claim stem from???????????
I already answered that ..
Old 31-05-2015, 10:28 PM   #33
1necklace2
Inactive

Quote:
Your information though, is true. But the Sirians from Sirius B are not all that hostile.
How are you so sure about civil wars and all?? You have given nothing other than your word and then you say some are refugees to another UNHEARD of star afterwards. Lots of stuff being said without no support.
1necklace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:26 PM   #34
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
I already answered that ..
You said it's extraterrestrial in origin. You could have attributed it to being extraterrestrial. You didn't cite whether a psychic medium, contactee, government agent like the Dulce Base officer or anything. You just posted an unfounded claim that could have been imagined and posted.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #35
stargategazer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthspoon View Post

And you know this how....did someone tell you, did you read it somewhere?
stargategazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #36
pomengranate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargategazer View Post
And you know this how....did someone tell you, did you read it somewhere?
He's banned. Plus, he refuted facts based on his OWN misunderstanding of things. But the other dude claims he knows this and that and their is know recognized information supporting what he lays down as "knowledge."