Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 03-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
rosspittman
Inactive

Post Shadow Government Warnings From U.S. Presidents

Hi,
This is my first forum post. I became aware of the NWO agenda three years ago when I stumbled upon David Icke's "Global Conspiracy" book. Since then, I've built several websites that cover conspiracies including aircrap.org and ConsciousLifeNews.com

I very recently posted an article that I thoroughly researched and wrote, which has received quite a bit of attention. It contains numerous clear warnings from former U.S. presidents and other high profile political figures about an invisible government, “incredibly evil in intent,” that has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

There is much more in the article including my story about how I was awakened by reading David Icke's "Global Conspiracy" book. Some of you may find the article of interest. Feel free to copy and share it. Here it is:
Verified Warnings From Former U.S. Presidents About the “Invisible Government” Running the U.S. With “No Allegiance To the People”
rosspittman is offline   Reply With Quote