Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2015, 06:02 PM   #221
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
In the circumstances that the children have described, I don't think every normal person would have confronted all these people personally. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it was a good idea to get these children's testimonies on videos before letting the authorities know because we know in the light of the Jimmy Savile scandal, for example that the authorities may do all they can to cover up and protect powerful paedophiles.
Why not? What was there to be intimidated by? A fat vicar and some primary school staff? Phone up the local newspaper/radio station, give them a tip-off where you are going to be, then head down to whoever is first on your list.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-02-2015 at 06:05 PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #222
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
As you said in the other thread about R Harris, they are used as distraction in the hope that masses won't suspect the real darkness which lays underneath it.

But the feeling I'm getting about this widespread 'satanic ritual' is that they aren't real satanic ritual even!! I don't get the vibes from the father of being a highly skilled magician for example. I have experienced what true magician can do btw (those that can kill by proxy). Most of the abusers are not magicians!! They are hiding behind the term, it's pure abuse nothing more.
maybe in this scene there is copy-cat SRA groups who think by practicing they will become higher or something. but being a basic satanist doesn't require genius, just learning some basics and remembering them.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:07 PM   #223
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Why not? What was there to be intimidated by? A fat vicar and some primary school staff? Phone up the local newspaper/radio station, give them a tip-off where you are going to be, then head down to whoever is first on your list.
If that's what you would have done, fine, but I wouldn't have done that as it would have achieved nothing.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #224
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
If that's what you would have done, fine, but I wouldn't have done that as it would have achieved nothing.
It'd have garnered a great deal of attention if seemingly respectable professionals were stripping members of their children's teaching staff, whilst making horrendous claims in justification. Try and keep that out of the news in the current political climate. Meanwhile, the only people talking about their case is us and a few other like-minded alternative news junkies. What's the worst that could happen? Them getting the children taken off them?

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-02-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:16 PM   #225
surfer12

Quote:
It'd have garnered a great deal of attention if seemingly respectable professionals were stripping members of their children's teaching staff, whilst making horrendous claims in justification. Try and keep that out of the news in the current political climate.
Like I said, if that's what you would have done, fine, but it would have been a foolish move if it turned out the alleged marks weren't on those teachers. You'd be looking very foolish in deed, and in a great deal of trouble facing a long prison sentence for taking the law into your own hands.

If children make allegations the police should investigate, but what have the police done in this case, I keep asking you?

Last edited by surfer12; 06-02-2015 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:20 PM   #226
alf hearted
Banned

What do you keep asking me for? Do I seem any better informed than anybody else in this thread?

ps. As for facing a prison sentence for stripping someone who didn't have the identifying marks my partner's children said they had, if that happened I'd know I was in a far freakier situation than I could ever have imagined and would be wanting serious words with the kids and their mother.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-02-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:29 PM   #227
surfer12

Quote:
What do you keep asking me for? Do I seem any better informed than anybody else in this thread?
Normally when serious allegations are made, a proper investigation is conducted with public accountability. In this case, however, we're well informed enough to know that this case hasn't received public scrutiny.

Quote:
ps. As for facing a prison sentence for stripping someone who didn't have the identifying marks my partner's children said they had, I'd know I was in a far freakier situation than I could ever have imagined and would be wanting serious words with the kids and their mother.
You're above comments don't appear to make sense. Please clarify.

Last edited by surfer12; 06-02-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #228
alf hearted
Banned

Well, obviously, the kids you had so readily believed that you took drastic action, were lying through their teeth in a very convincing manner. Where did they get this skill, I'd want to know.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-02-2015 at 06:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #229
surfer12

Quote:
Well, obviously, the kids you had so readily believed that you took drastic action, were lying through their teeth in a very convincing manner. Where did they get this skill, I'd want to know.
That's another reason why I don't believe the videos are a hoax. The children sound convincing as if they actually experienced what they related.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #230
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
That's another reason why I don't believe the videos are a hoax. The children sound convincing as if they actually experienced what they related.
Spoken to a lot of child abuse victims, have you? Me neither, so I wouldn't really know what was convincing. I do know if I wanted someone to record their testimonies for prosecutory purposes, I wouldn't be pleased with giving the job to a man who was going to prompt them with comments like "Tell us about the dancing with the babies skulls," etc.

Last edited by alf hearted; 06-02-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:42 PM   #231
surfer12

Quote:
Spoken to a lot of child abuse victims, have you?
I'm expressing my opinion. If you don't like it, that's your problem.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:07 PM   #232
noncooperation

Quote:
Spoken to a lot of child abuse victims, have you? Me neither, so I wouldn't really know what was convincing. I do know if I wanted someone to record their testimonies for prosecutory purposes, I wouldn't be pleased with giving the job to a man who was going to prompt them with comments like "Tell us about the dancing with the babies skulls," etc.
I suggest you tone down your number of meaningless posts then if you have no personal experience, because you are just filling up the thread.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:11 PM   #233
alf hearted
Banned

I have a similar amount of posts to surfer, and whatever you may think, I feel I've contributed some valid scepticism to the thread.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:18 PM   #234
surfer12

Quote:
I have a similar amount of posts to surfer, and whatever you may think, I feel I've contributed some valid scepticism to the thread.
It's true you've tried to obfuscate and blur the issues in a similar way that many deployed the same tactics when trying to defend Jimmy Savile.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #235
alf hearted
Banned

Hey, if you want to view what that woman and her new partner has done as being beneficial for her children, you have at it. I'm not the only one who has doubts about this whole story, but you carry on making out it's just me.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #236
surfer12

I don't think the mother had any choice given that trust in the authorities is at an all time low in the wake of the Jimmy Savile revelations.

Last edited by surfer12; 07-02-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #237
1zenith
Banned

Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzboarder View Post
That is fucking harrowing hearing what they say. When are we going to tear this fucked up shit down and burn these motherfuckerz to the ground? Seriously fucking angry here.
That is some messed up shit!!

I am not a child expert so I can't tell if the children are acting or not.

They probably aren't.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:54 PM   #238
nadams

I won't attempt to obfuscate or blur - I believe the whole thing is bullshit, and it's nothing to do with not being able to face reality.

It's striking that those who are so quick to believe that a very large number of people have colluded and participated together in the most evil acts imaginable are unable to countenance that just one evil (or mad) person is needed to fabricate such acts.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:56 PM   #239
alf hearted
Banned

I don't know anything about the father, and I doubt you do either. I do know that the woman's current partner was a poor choice for interviewing the children, based on the video evidence thus far. Or, do you think he did the best job he could under the circumstances?
Old 06-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #240
surfer12

Do you think the police did a good job dealing with the children's allegations?