Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 28-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
10thlight
Inactive

Default what does ets mean?

Here is a thought discuss!
exterrestrial =ex terror astral ?
Are ets from the astral plane?
Is that what the name truly means?

Last edited by 10thlight; 28-02-2013 at 09:17 PM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
So does that mean anything on earth is Terror Astral?

Doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.

Can beings live in another plane? Maybe, of course, no reason why not.

Could some ET reports be actually Astral Beings, of course. Extra-Terrestrial means anything not from this Earth, so if they are from another plane, then they are ET by definition. So is God etc etc

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #3
10thlight
Inactive

I dont know it seems right to me. that alot of them could becoming from the astral plain and inside the earth.

Like why hasnt things gotten better on earth by now.
If there for good.
Maybe we are seeing more of them because of the 2 world wars.Just like the mayan sacrifices.These blood rituals bring them through.
Why show up now.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:58 AM   #4
10thlight
Inactive

Did 911 bring alot more into this world.

Last edited by 10thlight; 02-03-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #5
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Don't confuse the map for the territory. Words are arbitrary symbols representing ideas. Just because one symbol bears a vague resemblance to another symbol does not mean the two symbols are related, any more than the western border of Montana resembling Richard Nixon in profile has anything to do with Nixon.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
manxboz

Quote:
I dont know it seems right to me. that alot of them could becoming from the astral plain and inside the earth.

Like why hasnt things gotten better on earth by now.
If there for good.
Maybe we are seeing more of them because of the 2 world wars.Just like the mayan sacrifices.These blood rituals bring them through.
Why show up now.
But if you compare the turn of the 20th century with the turn of the 21st century, things have got better on Earth. Maybe not for everyone but the vast majority. I also like how some Humans cannot except that we are capable of bad things (as well as good) and so need something/one to blame.

It may seem right to you but it doesn't make sense. Just because you want a piece of the puzzle to fit one way, doesn't mean it will. You cannot have ET meaning one thing but then Terrestrial not mean the same thing without the extra.

As Humans we like to see patterns where non exists, like to make things appear to be something they are not.

Last edited by manxboz; 02-03-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #7
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
Don't confuse the map for the territory. Words are arbitrary symbols representing ideas. Just because one symbol bears a vague resemblance to another symbol does not mean the two symbols are related, any more than the western border of Montana resembling Richard Nixon in profile has anything to do with Nixon.
Who knows maybe some are coming from the astral plane.
We just dont know.
Why do they kidnap people and put chips in them.
Why do they kill cows and animals and take vital organs

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/p...ens-astral.php
Quote:
Aliens and the Astral

I think this is one of the most important topics on the subject, which is why I made it my first (outside of the introduction).

Everything in this world, and beyond, is vibration and frequencies. What we hear, see, feel and experience is based on this physical shell and the plane we are on. However, if we raise our vibrations, leave this physical shell or have a device that does that for us, then our experiences broaden. Most cannot relate to that but for those that have woken up in the etheric will see and hear a much broader band of frequencies. I can even pick up on radio waves in this state. If you are lucid in the astral, the information and experiences widen still. If you ascend to the higher planes, still yet the data and experiences broaden.

This is just fundamental laws of the planes of existence. Those other planes exist all around us. Your etheric is part of your body. You astral is part of your body. Your mental and higher functions are also part of your body. I used to think of them as layers but they aren’t “layered” but finer within another. I’ve had out-of-body experiences where I’ve moved (for lack of a better word) through the mesh of my aura and didn’t go between layers per se but changed frequencies to experience the next frequency.

Aliens and the Astral The physical plane is a dense, often clunky mode of communication and travel. Developed beings only descend when they need to interact with this plane. There are cited masters and holy figures that can become invisible to the naked eye so we too are capable of this frequency shift, though extraordinary rare due to our low level of consciousness. If a being is developed enough to come to earth then he or she certainly doesn’t fly some space ship requiring gasoline and oil, nor do they communicate with cell phones or other barbaric modes of communicate. They telepathically communicate and operate devices that can shift dimensions. If we ever want to understand them, we’ve got to up our knowledge of how things work. We’ve got to become lucid on many levels.

It was just a month or so ago that I telepathically asked to meet an extra-terrestrial being. Within a day or two, I woke up in the etheric and this “grey” alien was standing by my side of the bed. Surprisingly, I felt no fear. We stared at each other then I realized that my husband would be most fascinated to see this being as well so I tried to call out his name, but I suddenly was shut down. My focus was blacked out and he was gone. Apparently, it wasn’t part of the deal to meet a person that hadn’t asked or perhaps wasn’t ready. I’ve read other accounts, including those from Dr. Greer, where he has asked for a meeting and they can telepathically pick up on that. Can anyone ask to meet one? I think that all depends on intent and where you are at in your development. Additionally, would you even be conscious if it wasn’t in beta?

Before I truly knew aliens were inter-dimensional, I used their location as a remote viewing target and was shocked the first time I saw that they were all over the place, just not visible to the naked eye. I think when they descend to frequencies in line with the physical, the laws for them behave much like they do for us, which is why I think there is the odd crash, capture and the like.

The natural home for the beings that are here is not the physical. They have evolved out of the physical dimension yet there is obviously something here that they are interested in, or they wouldn’t be here. That is the topic of my next article.
http://astralprojectionguides.com/de...astral-beings/
Quote:
Dealing with Evil Astral Beings
By Astral Jerry on July 28, 2011 in Astral Travel Fears, Spirit Guides and Beings

Evil Spirits on Astral Plane

The fear of Evil astral beings, this is one of the biggest fears to overcome before you can successfully travel out of body, and to other dimensions. There are beings out there, parasitic in nature, just like here; other beings just less evolved, and some more evolved, but just seem to have fun fucking with people.

I would like to start this off with a little reassurance: you are eternal and nothing can ever
stop you from existing — nothing. With that being said, I have come face to face with astral beings of a not so kind nature. We must remember we are but a thought away from our body, and can snap back to it in an instant. But I have never been one to run away, but stand my ground, and face my fears.
Astral Traveler Hitch Hiker

I would like to give you an example; I have had so many experiences. Let us start with a common occurrence: “The Hitch Hiker.” This has been reported by many astral travelers over the years and I’ve personally had this happen to me many times. You push out of body only to find something latched on to you, arms wrapped around you holding tight. So what do you do? How do you get this thing off you?

Well when I first experienced this, a natural response was to punch it, but this had no effect.
So what will work, the easiest thing to do is to take off flying at an incredible rate of speed, usually this will increase your vibrational frequency and you will move into a higher dimension, and the thing will be gone. If this does not work, I would suggest trying to slowly work it up towards your head until you can flip it off you, as I have had success with this.
Fight Off Evil Astral Beings

If something parasitic latches on to you, there is a very easy technique to rid yourself of it. Imagine a white bright light from inside you, bursting outward and incinerating everything around you; this is very easy to do, and works almost always. I once came face to face with what looked like a giant dog, it jumped on me fast, but I was not scared and stood my ground, it opened its mouth and came right at my head, I reached up and grabbed its mouth, one hand on the top, the other on the bottom of its mouth. I could feel its fur in my hands; feel the heat of its breath. I looked into its eyes, and after a brief moment, it took off as quick as it came.
Aliens and Demons on the Astral Plane

I have never seen either, although one time I felt the presence of something, turned around to see a being all black and looked like an evil ninja; it was moving towards me at an incredible rate of speed, and passed right through me. I looked at my hands to stabilize myself, turned around and the thing was gone.

I would say 99% of alien abduction experiences are just mistaken out of body experiences. So many people have come to awareness in there expanded energy body, and if a person is unaware of the expanded energy body, they think they have come to in their physical body.

This is a time that fear can really manifest some negative things in a perceivable form. They might think, “oh no, I can’t move, I must be tied down,” as thoughts begin to race and fear takes over, maybe that shadow in the corner starts to form into the shape of an alien, the energy movement going on can be mistaken for experimenting, poking and prodding. This can easily go away with the reassurance that this is not real, only a sub-conscious creation, when you relax and give in to this truth, it all goes away.

Tips: Stay calm, approach everything open minded, do not let fear take over. Ask for assistance if needed, call for a guide to help you. It is best to face your fear, get it over with; you must overcome these things, or they’ll haunt you. Ask for protection before you leave your body. As soon as you get out, imagine a white force field surrounding your entire body — know that nothing can penetrate it.

Last edited by 10thlight; 02-03-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #8
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
But if you compare the turn of the 20th century with the turn of the 21st century, things have got better on Earth. Maybe not for everyone but the vast majority. I also like how some Humans cannot except that we are capable of bad things (as well as good) and so need something/one to blame.

It may seem right to you but it doesn't make sense. Just because you want a piece of the puzzle to fit one way, doesn't mean it will. You cannot have ET meaning one thing but then Terrestrial not mean the same thing without the extra.

As Humans we like to see patterns where non exists, like to make things appear to be something they are not.
Im not saying everything is black and white.
Its just interesting.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #9
manxboz

Quote:
Im not saying everything is black and white.
Its just interesting.
But how is it interesting?

Ex Terror Astral doesn't sound that close to Extraterrestrial when you say them next to each other.

Also if you are using that, then the Ex normally means use to be, so in effect your thesis means they are no longer terrorising but the opposite. It means that humans are the Terrorising element.

I think you are overthinking it and it doesn't make a lot of sense.

If beings exist in another plane, they are still extraterrestrial are the basis they are not from earth (Terrestrial). So I really think you are trying to make the puzzle fit in a place that it doesn't. But that is my opinion.