Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
0bserver

Default How to deactivate implants

Ok, so I didn't really think the ringing in my ears for the past 17 years was due to alien implant, but I was sick of the noise and had tried absolutely everything else, so when I read a post here I tried it. IT WORKED. For the first time in 17 years I heard no sounds in my ears. The peace at last was amazing, and lasted 4 months.

The technique assumes that you have an implant. Say out loud, "Beings of service to others, please deactivate and remove all alien implants in my body and energy body." I did this quietly while alone and told no one.

So the crazier part is that my husband then returned from work the next day shaking his head and smacking his ears, saying he had weird noises in his ears, and he never has had them before. So I told him to say this. He smirked but said ok and said the phrase out loud. Less than 5 minutes later he was in his office exclaiming, "This just can't be real. My ears have been making that weird electronic noise all day and now it's stopped." And it hasn't returned.

I do have a memory of an implant during one of a series of abductions as a child. I do not firmly beleive whether this is mind control, government abduction, or true alien abductions. However, this beings in service to others event tips the scales slightly in favor of actual aliens, for me.
0bserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #2
ufochick

Glad it worked... it has for many people.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
imalive
Inactive

I often have ringing in my ears. It comes out of no where and it's just awful. I just read out loud what you posted. Hope it works for awhile.
imalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #4
ufochick

Be sure and be sincere in your request and grateful afterwards.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #5
2circles
Inactive

Ringing in the ears, especially in the left ear, is a very strong indicator that you have been implanted. When i was creating the videos for my youtube channel (explaining the reptilian agenda, reptilian operatives, something they really don't like people doing) i was constantly scanned and pinged and bothered with sudden extremely negative mood swings and changes of heart. And they manipulated people arround me to annoy me with stuff they haven't done ever before in their lifes. And once i woke up with scratches all over me. They came at me with everything.

But it didn't help them. =)

And yes, all of us can call out to higher dimensional beings for assistance and to get rid of these implants. The most important thing is to cultivate strong free will and make use of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bserver View Post
I do not firmly beleive whether this is mind control, government abduction, or true alien abductions. However, this beings in service to others event tips the scales slightly in favor of actual aliens, for me.
I doubt that the human elements within earth government have the technology to plant etheric implants by now. This is done by dimensionally superior malevolent aliens or interdimensional beings.

Here i summarized much of what we know at this point.

http://youtu.be/6a4luabWI90

If you're strongly attacked, have great emotional difficulties and are in need for something most effective i recommend:

http://akahmi.com/faq/prana-store
Akahi* vol. 2 *The Enlightenment of the I AM*

It's a guide for inducing a complete etheric surgery done by higher dimensional beings and rising your vibration to a very high level.
2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 04:58 AM   #6
torben1204
Banned

did not work for me
torben1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Default OMG How come you know so MUCH????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2circles View Post
Ringing in the ears, especially in the left ear, is a very strong indicator that you have been implanted. When i was creating the videos for my youtube channel (explaining the reptilian agenda, reptilian operatives, something they really don't like people doing) i was constantly scanned and pinged and bothered with sudden extremely negative mood swings and changes of heart. And they manipulated people arround me to annoy me with stuff they haven't done ever before in their lifes. And once i woke up with scratches all over me. They came at me with everything.

But it didn't help them. =)

And yes, all of us can call out to higher dimensional beings for assistance and to get rid of these implants. The most important thing is to cultivate strong free will and make use of it.

I doubt that the human elements within earth government have the technology to plant etheric implants by now. This is done by dimensionally superior malevolent aliens or interdimensional beings.

Here i summarized much of what we know at this point.

http://youtu.be/6a4luabWI90

If you're strongly attacked, have great emotional difficulties and are in need for something most effective i recommend:

http://akahmi.com/faq/prana-store
Akahi* vol. 2 *The Enlightenment of the I AM*

It's a guide for inducing a complete etheric surgery done by higher dimensional beings and rising your vibration to a very high level.
Hey 2circles. Ya, govmnt would NOT know how to put ethereal implants in. They are spiritually and ethereally RETARDED. I was awake when my little BEINGS put the implant in my left ear. And i felt them put it in right thru my spongy ear plug.
IT was so gentle. Then many months later they finally ACTIVATED it.
It was ANNOYING. IT worked!! THey were telling me of an encounter I was gonna have and I did that 'night' at 4am when i laid down. I dont know what the bleep they did but i saw all these white strobe lights at my face then i fell asleep. THen month after that they took my implant out.
When I woke up my LEFT ear plug was out of my ear laying on floor.
I know i still have my brain implant but not sure if i have any more ear implants at this time but I do still get a lot of ringing and buzzing noises.
I think they are making me more ETHEREAL by the brain implant to move us into 5D. I just have gut instinct. They know we are all gonna 'die' soon and the spiritual ppl need to get to 5D FAST.
I am sure they are doing other things with my brain implant.
But I really do think that is ONE of the reason.
Wow so you are an abductee or at least having encounters.
I think the whole world is.
I have been floating outta body too much when i lay down and
my body starts feeling like its floating in water. Its weird.
Yesterday morning I think they cut my LEFT foot and ankle off.
This is 3rd time they have messed with my left foot and ankle.
I didnt have any pain but i felt like when i woke up my foot and ankle was not there. Like as if it died and went to heaven. BTW that happens too.
My texas friend when she fell outta deer stand her legs became paralyzed and she told me she felt her LEGS left UP and RISE. THEY ' DIED'!!!!!!
Her spirit legs went to heaven. After a year she was able to walk again.
So its not just your whole body that can go to heaven.
Its body parts too
ANyway I have been having too many weird ETHEREAL -jelly- outta body SENSATIONS and I THINK the E Ts are changing ppls BRAIN chemistry with the implants to knock us ascending ppl into 5D (nonphysical dimension) faster.

What do you think??

Last edited by 1zenith; 24-01-2014 at 02:19 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #8
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I THINK the E Ts are changing ppls BRAIN chemistry with the implants to knock us ascending ppl into 5D (nonphysical dimension) faster.
What do you think??
I think they are doing the exact opposite. Trying to keep us from ascending out of their farm.
2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 06:41 AM   #9
swamideva

There are those who say high frequency noises are symptoms of our the overall frequency rising. As humanity awakens to higher levels of consciousness. It seems more people are experiencing this phenomenon.

The noise in my ears is quite loud at the moment. It comes and goes and i have learned to accept and ignore it.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #10
happiness2bliss

I think what your discribing is tinnitus which is the ringing of the ears "not really the ears but a part of your brain close to your ears which got overstimulated from extremely loud noise.
I have it. i'm sure i got it from this one time of standing beside a huugee speaker in a concert without hearing protection.
I had a beep for about a week. then a couple years nothing and now i have tinnitus thus always having a ringing in my head.
happiness2bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:58 PM   #11
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiness2bliss View Post
I think what your discribing is tinnitus which is the ringing of the ears "not really the ears but a part of your brain close to your ears which got overstimulated from extremely loud noise.
I have it. i'm sure i got it from this one time of standing beside a huugee speaker in a concert without hearing protection.
I had a beep for about a week. then a couple years nothing and now i have tinnitus thus always having a ringing in my head.
Mine comes and goes. There are time i notice its not there are the volume varies.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:49 AM   #12
1zenith
Banned

Default Do you ever get ethereally abducted???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2circles View Post
I think they are doing the exact opposite. Trying to keep us from ascending out of their farm.
OMG, I got physically abducted on WED. IT was scary. For first time while under an abduction I felt the beings keep playing with my toes on both feet and part of the front foot (physical to physical). Felt like at least 2 beings.
Physical to physical. I am gonna try to hypnotize myself.

This is how it went down. The abduction on WED had similarities to the one in april.

:: I went to bed at 9 :10pm on WED. The E Ts did NOT tell me they were gonna abduct me that night. I did tell them long ago that they didnt have to.
So I fell asleep probably about 9 25PM. I woke up at 10:30.
The abduction lasted one hour or tad bit longer.
I still felt sort of outta body and under the meds they give u to make you so groggy. Shit i think they just use their brain 2sedate u.
Their mental mind magic.

So anyway this is how it went down: I was in bed at 9:10. 9:25PM abduction happened when i fell asleep of course, then here is the scenario they put in my brain. I was walking into my bedroom and opened the door(but I was in bed) and i was making sure Paddy didnt get out of bedroom since i have to keep two cats separated, i saw Paddy on my bed and as i closed the door, i was within millimeters within shutting it completely , and THEN BOOM, I got real groggy, sedated and PASSED out and fell to the middle of my bedroom floor. THEN I felt two beings or more keep playing with my toes and front part of my foot like they were massaging them or something. I kept thinking they were trying to drag me back thru the door to the living room so the Tall Whites could molest me.
That was not a manipulated thot. THAT was my own fears.
The passing out on the floor already SCARED me.
this was first abduction were i felt them (physical to physical). So it scared me. The Tall White fear was an irrational fear. They are reptilians i think.
That's what d i said.
But of course my little Greyz did not molest me and were playing fingers2footsies with me, (it seemed like at least 15 minutes).
THEN. boom !!! I heard a lot of FORCE and PRESSURE then I was back in my bed. Then at 10 30pm i went to bathroom and I still felt like the beings were sort of still with me and i felt outta body a bit and still very groggy but the next morning i was FINE.
That abduction scared the shit out of me though!!! I am over it now. AND i am not MAD at them anymore.
So basically i remembered about 15minutes outta of the whole 65 minute abduction. I HOPE to have some flashbacks in about a month.
Seemed like the last April physical abduction it took about a month before i had my 5 flashbacks.
I got ethereally abducted last night. Those dont scare me and it feels awesome and a little different ea time.
Last night it felt like they were tampering with my 3rd eye, my pituitary gland area, like they were yanking on it then they proceeded to take me outta body from that point first on down my body to my feet.
I still dont see how those abductions can be hypnotizable. For me i dont think its possible. ONLY physical abductions I give a shit about.

Last edited by 1zenith; 03-02-2014 at 02:55 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote