Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 30-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
1ndividua1
Inactive

Default Galactic Federation of Light?

I'm seeing this all the time but who are the Galactic Federation of Light?

Honestly, I'm unschooled here.

Are they for us, against us, to be trusted?
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i've commented a little on it here.

and there are a few threads on the forum, if you use the search engine, you will find them.

My own opinion is that they are a programe to help us with our understanding of Self and purpose and reason, nothing more. That perhaps they are reflections of our higher self to which we can connect to further our own understanding.

It is peoples understanding of them which leads to obfuscation in the message, that they believe the federation are outside of us, beautiful and all loving, serene and wondrous - when it is actually the true being of our Self that is all those things, and that all those things are aspects of us.

if we allow those aspects to shine out without giving over our power to an unseen force (ie being in a place of worship toward the federation) then we would all be in a better place.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=galactic

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=galactic
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117286

It is a religion and it is not to be trusted
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058915528

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058915680

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...p?p=1058916309

The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 30-05-2010 at 08:21 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
1ndividua1
Inactive

Thank you for that info.

Basically Extra Terrestrials cloaked in orbit keeping an eye on events down here who may or may not have our best interests at heart.

A question then, is there any, a shred even, of evidence for this?

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 30-05-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 30-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for that info.

Basically Extra Terrestrials cloaked in orbit keeping an eye on events down here who may or may not have our best interests at heart.

A question then, is there any, a shred even, of evidence for this?
It's all madness there are some ships here but they aren't the gfol....
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

ok, i have tried to post this twice now, and both times my internet crashed!

Sigh.

i just posted to this, a huge piece, that somehow got gobbled up in the internets as my computer lost signal when i hit send!

FFS. Should have copied it!

Basic concept was that the GFoL / FoL are aspects of our higher self, and that everything we associate with them is within us, not outside of us.

They are not an ascended race of supreme beings - they are simply mirrors of our higher self and a programme created to guide us toward understanding who, what and where we are.

For we are the breathes of supreme and infinite love, existing in a 3d reality cell - when we escape the prison of our mind and embrace our fullest potential we will actually become the Federation of Light. And the concept as it has been missread by those who have contacted the FoL, that the FoL are an advanced / ascended race of supreme beings (more supreme than us! how can any being, created from Infinite love, be more supreme than any other being created from infinite love?) is simply a reflection of our limited understanding, driven by and based on our own ego.

Those who feel that the FoA is outside of them, separate from them, more supreme than them, or removed from them are as much asleep as the sheep.

The transcendence from this prison-mind-state, the opening of the portals within ourselves, by accepting that we are Infinite Love experiencing a 3d reality bubble is possible when we begin to understand who and what and where we are.

How can the FoL be outside of us in a universe construct of Oneness? it simply does not equate.

The GFoL / FoL is not a religion or a trap, it is not an evil force, but it has been mistakenly misrepresented as being such because the encounters - viewed and experienced through the contactees ego – are blatantly ego based.

That those who encounter the FoL see the federation as being truly enlightened and ascended beings, full of love and beauty, here to protect mankind from the evil tyrannical rule of dark powers etc is surely a reflection of that persons ego, because they are not ready to express or experience their own power and beauty and are willing to see such as being outside of them, and further more that they seek accolade because they have the message reflects ego once more.

Expressing the beauty and love that is within and becoming the divine beings that we are, allowing the love to shine out from our hearts to help each other is the message that is being filtered through the programme from our Higher Self.

We are the Federation of light, here and now. If we link to our higher self vibration we can see that is true.

By embracing the love and beauty within us we can find our true self, we don’t need to seek for it outside of our self.

Anything that removes our power (ego) is not of our power. See it and embrace it for what it is, and not for what the ego makes it out to be.

For the ego’s want is for us to abandon our power and beauty, and the foL as we see it is simply an understanding filtered through ego.

Last edited by merlincove; 30-05-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 30-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #7
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
ok, i have tried to post this twice now, and both times my internet crashed!

Sigh.

i just posted to this, a huge piece, that somehow got gobbled up in the internets as my computer lost signal when i hit send!

FFS. Should have copied it!

Basic concept was that the GFoL / FoL are aspects of our higher self, and that everything we associate with them is within us, not outside of us.

They are not an ascended race of supreme beings - they are simply mirrors of our higher self and a programme created to guide us toward understanding who, what and where we are.

For we are the breathes of supreme and infinite love, existing in a 3d reality cell - when we escape the prison of our mind and embrace our fullest potential we will actually become the Federation of Light. and the concept of the FoL is simply a reflection of our limited understanding, driven by our own ego.

Those who feel that the FoA is outside of them, separate from them are as much asleep as the sheep.

The transcendence from this prison state, the opening of the portals within ourselves by accepting that we are Infinite Love experiencing a 3d reality bubble is possible when we begin to understand who and what and where we are.

How can the FoL be outside of us in a universe construct of Oneness? it simply does not equate.

The GFoL / FoL is not a religion or a trap, it is not an evil force, but it has been mistakenly misrepresented as being such because the encounters - viewed and experienced through the contactees ego – are blatantly ego based.

That those who encounter the FoL see the federation as being truly enlightened and ascended beings, full of love and beauty, here to protect mankind from the evil tyrannical rule of dark powers etc is surely a reflection of that persons ego, because they are not ready to express or experience their own power and beauty and are willing to see such as being outside of them, and further more that they seek accolade because they have the message reflects ego once more.
Expressing the beauty and love that is within and becoming the divine beings that we are, allowing the love to shine out from our hearts to help each other is the message that is being filtered through the programme from our Higher Self.

We are the Federation of light, here and now. If we link to our higher self vibration we can see that is true.

By embracing the love and beauty within us we can find our true self, we don’t need to seek for it outside of our self.

Anything that removes our power (ego) is not of our power. See it and embrace it for what it is, and not for what the ego makes it out to be.

For the ego’s want is for us to abandon our power and beauty, and the foL as we see it is simply an understanding filtered through ego.
Thanks merlincove, all very positive and interesting but I have to ask, how do you know?
Old 30-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Thanks merlincove, all very positive and interesting but I have to ask, how do you know?
Because it is very obvious to me.

Ask yourself how it could be any other way.

And if i am wrong, that is ok - because i am not giving my power over to anything other than myself, and that can not be wrong

i am not saying that i am right, or wrong. Right and wrong are just words that allow us to beat ourselves up or pat ourselves on the back, and both experiences can be very damaging.

To me it simply is. If my words do not resonate with you, that is fine, if they do, that is fine. You may take some of them and leave others, again, that is fine.

Your journey is your journey, i am just expressing my own understandings

What i have written there, and in the link in my first post in this thread, seems very right to me.

Becoming aware of who i am was a pivotal moment in my understanding, and part of that was to understand the experiences within the journey to that understanding.

I just say things as i see them. Some times i am lambasted for that view, other times my words are met with understanding from others. Sometimes (usually) both view points occur at the same time, such is the nature of the journey when one looks at others' journey's and experiences.
Old 30-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #9
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Because it is very obvious to me.

Ask yourself how it could be any other way.

And if i am wrong, that is ok - because i am not giving my power over to anything other than myself, and that can not be wrong

i am not saying that i am right, or wrong. Right and wrong are just words that allow us to beat ourselves up or pat ourselves on the back, and both experiences can be very damaging.

To me it simply is. If my words do not resonate with you, that is fine, if they do, that is fine. You may take some of them and leave others, again, that is fine.

Your journey is your journey, i am just expressing my own understandings

What i have written there, and in the link in my first post in this thread, seems very right to me.

Becoming aware of who i am was a pivotal moment in my understanding, and part of that was to understand the experiences within the journey to that understanding.

I just say things as i see them. Some times i am lambasted for that view, other times my words are met with understanding from others. Sometimes (usually) both view points occur at the same time, such is the nature of the journey when one looks at others' journey's and experiences.
It resonates with me, deeply.

It makes beautiful sense, I'm just wary of another false dawn. But that's no matter because as you rightly said, at the end of it all, it's down to us.

You, me and the universe!

We are the change.
Old 30-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #10
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
It resonates with me, deeply.

It makes beautiful sense, I'm just wary of another false dawn. But that's no matter because as you rightly said, at the end of it all, it's down to us.

You, me and the universe!

We are the change.
nice one

glad you found some sense in it

when we stand in our power, and be who we trully are, blessed beings with Infinite Love flowing through our veins, we become the change we wish for

Very powerfull isn't it.

And it is such a pity that those who come into contact with themselves, see that aspect as being something outside of their self.

Bang! And the matrix has you, simply because they do not believe in their own beauty.
Old 30-05-2010, 12:41 PM   #11
exford
Banned

Quote:

They are whatever you want them to be, just like fairies,demons,angels,gods,gnomes,aliens,purple unicorns or polka dot cows.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote