Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 07-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default Putin says Nato is pushing the world towards nuclear war

I don't trust Putin, but hey I don't trust any of the "leaders" in the world today. I'm putting this up for information and comment.

"The Russian president was meeting with foreign journalists at the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum on June 17th 2016, when he left no one in any doubt that the world is headed down a course which could lead to nuclear war.

Putin railed against the journalists for their “tall tales” in blindly repeating lies and misinformation provided to them by the United States on its anti-ballistic missile systems being constructed in Eastern Europe. He pointed out that since the Iran nuclear deal, the claim the system is to protect against Iranian missiles has been exposed as a lie."

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/07/putin...t-months-away/
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #2
truth seeker 09

Putin can't be 100 % Illuminati, he could even be 100 % free from it.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:35 PM   #3
andy1033

I agree to a certain degree.

I think usa will get more and more desperate over the years. They want to push russia into being some bad guy, so america can claim they are the good guys. So russia has to be careful of all the games they will play.

Russia has played the americans well, and so have the iranians. The world needs that to continue.

You can be sure, the anglo american empire will never stop pushing there agenda, and ultimate goal. They do not want to share power with anyone.

What putin said there, i said back 10-12 years ago. Its been coming along time, and putin is still trying to wake up those in the media, to the dangers, of an out of control anglo american agenda.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 07-07-2016 at 09:42 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:28 AM   #4
blackyblue

But Russia were not pushing the world towards nuclear war when they owned the east Zone of Germany and created their GDR puppet state for almost 46 years up until 1990?

Germanic Germans that had already been conquered by a little foreign austro-hungro after they mistakenly voted the Nazis in, then had to live under communist rule for the next 46 years.
I wonder if East Germans were happy at the time being owned by eastern forces?

What on earth were Russians doing trying to take Germany anyway?
German peoples are not genetically related to Russians.
Russians are a mixture of Indo-Irano.

And as a Russian, of course Putin is going to sympathise with Iranian propaganda, after all Russian Tzars were related to Iranians. The Persian empire was a massive one, and extended well into Russia.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-07-2016 at 01:49 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:13 AM   #5
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
But Russia were not pushing the world towards nuclear war when they owned the east Zone of Germany and created their GDR puppet state for almost 46 years up until 1990?

Germanic Germans that had already been conquered by a little foreign austro-hungro after they mistakenly voted the Nazis in, then had to live under communist rule for the next 46 years.
I wonder if East Germans were happy at the time being owned by eastern forces?

What on earth were Russians doing trying to take Germany anyway?
German peoples are not genetically related to Russians.
Russians are a mixture of Indo-Irano.

And as a Russian, of course Putin is going to sympathise with Iranian propaganda, after all Russian Tzars were related to Iranians. The Persian empire was a massive one, and extended well into Russia.

Germany invaded Russia first, remember ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:27 AM   #6
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Germany invaded Russia first, remember ?
No, the Nazi Party invaded Russia first.
The Nazi Party were not German.
The Nazi party had that Elders of Zion as their cherished propaganda piece which was found in Russia.
The Nazi Party got banned from operating in Austria after Austria announced that the Nazi Party are an extremist radical party ran by foreign agencies trying to infiltrate.
The Nazis relocated to Germany.
Hitler was not German, he was Austrian.
However he was more genetically Hungarian than Austrian.
He was actually a czech republican.
Austria at the time was part of the Hungro-Austro empire and it was the manifesto of the Nazis whilst in Austria to make Germany a part of the Hungro-Austro empire.

However Hungarians and Austrians are bordering on a different race of peoples.
Many Hungarians are genetic Huns.
Austrians are mostly Celts.

The Nazis were also funded by Rothschild who had family live in Germany.
Everyone thinks Rothschild is a Jew.
Apparently the name Rothschild is a Jewish surname according to some.
However the Rothschilds only change their name to Rothschild in 1744 when they converted to Judaism
They had previously been the "Red Sheilds".
Red Shield is a symbol associated with Russian Tzars.

Russia was also the most anti Jew country in the world.

Up until the Pogroms of 1791, Jews were banned from Russia.
Even after the ban was lifted and Jews began living in Russia, what ensued was over 100 years of war and bloodbath right up until the second world war, as Russians excecuted Jews en-mass for over 100 years during "the pogroms"

Also tracing the name Hitler back to find out what the roots of Hitler is, and working out from this that Hitler is a Jewsih name, is a waste of time.

Hitler himself is from a Czech republican family.
Hitlers father was not born Hitler.
The family only changed their name to Hitler in 1877
They were previously the Nepomuk's
The Nepomuk's are a czech Republic family
Czochoslovakians are not Celtic peoples.
Celtic Bavarians used to live on this land until they got slaughtered and conquered by Latin Bohemians in 7ad.

The name Nepomuk has variations, and the Nepomuceno's in Brazil are related to Nepomuk's

Gevaro Nepomuceno the Dutch professional soccer player, is more closely related to Hitler, than people with the second name Hitler. (so sorry Hitlers out there that may have lived your life thinking you are related to Adolf, you are no relation to him whatsoever, he is not a Hitler)

One of the biggest bloodbaths of world war two happened when Hitler sent his troops across quicksand to fight Russians.
All his commanders disagreed with this decision, stating it was suicide, but "Hitler/Nepomuk" over ruled them.
Of course, his people got trapped in the quicksand, the tanks got stuck, and his commanders got in touch with Berlin and waited for help to arrive.
For nearly three days they waitied, but no-one knows why, but Hitler ignored them.
And of course, the Russians came and slaughtered all of them.

All the Germanics that died that day were Celts, Hitler is genetically more related to the Russians that slaughtered them, as is his surname.

Hitler is from a land that stole Bavaria off the Bavarians and turned it in to Bohemia.
If he tried to conquer Russia, that is a domestic dispute between two peoples of similar race, and nothing to do with Celtic Germans that ended up having Bohemian related people trying to take their country.

Whilst Czechoslovakia today borders germany, the peoples of Czechoslovakia are Bohemians, where-as Germans are Bavarians. A completely different race entirely.
Bohemians are from the Brown Indo Race of Indus valley, Bavarians are from the White Celtic race of Germania, which was the continent of europe.

Bohemians are more closely related to Latin french, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese. Even those lands were Celtic lands before the arrival of Romans via North Africa.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-07-2016 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:14 AM   #7
blackyblue

Now when dealing with Russia you need to realise something.

At the inception of Russia, it was Chinese warlords that won the war to free Russia from the Byzantines and other factions.

However China did not take the land for themselves.

Instead they knighted Russian Tzars that were Persian and declared themselves overlords of Russia.

This was around 1410 (if my memory serves me correct)

So, it is ok Putin saying that Iran have no nukes, but the Iranian Persian empire has been a trading partner of China since 200bc.

The Persian empire may have crumbled a little, but Iran still exists and is still a trading partner of China.

China have wu-14's

Putin is the head of a country that was declared a Chinese puppet state.
He is genetically related to Iranians himself.
Iran has been a trading partner of China since before Briton had its name changed from Albion, during an invasion by Indo-latin people.

I think after 2300 of close trading relations between Iran and China, asian brothers, Iran has free access to nukes whenever they want them.

Also i think after 2300 years of buisness relations, China would side with Iran over white people.
After 2300 years, i would imagine they have built up a sophisticated "understanding" by now.

Infact, China would not be so stupid as to launch a nuke themselves.
It would be done via someone else.
Question is, who?

Communist China >>> Communist Russia >>> Thank goodness Germany are ex Communist, otherwise it would have been them launching the nuke, lead by some guy with dark hair, dark skin, that converted to Judaism and changed his name to Macdonald on 11th september 1977, possibally wearing a kilt.

Is it coincidence that Roosevelt dropping a nuke on Japan resulted in China winning the war of Sino?
Roosevelt is Dutch.
The most common Haplogroup in Holland is R1b.
R1b is the dominent haplogroup of: France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Russia, Central Asia, Turkmenistan and Xinjiang (China)), Chad and Cameroon.

Holland was a Celtic lands until the Frisians got exterminated during the Roman invasions and the Roosevelts put in place as Dutch monarchs.
Van Roosevelts of Oud-Vossemeer 1410, same year China knighted Russian Tzars

Why at the end of world war 2 did Hitler just before Roosevelt dropped a bomb on Sino, did Hitler suddenly change sides and begin sending Red Shields money to China? making China stronger whilst Germany gets owned by Russia and British empire folds?

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-07-2016 at 08:04 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #8
enlite

I hope not, nuclear war sucks.
enlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #9
andy1033

Well it all depends on how desperate the uk/usa/israel alliance becomes.

Russia knows they want it all, but russia does not want to give it to them, plus many countries out there hate being dominated by a bully like usa.

The cold war was never going to get hot. Here in uk, i was never concerned about it as a kid, we were only interested in uk ireland troubles. The only thing that interested me back then in cold war, was them reunifying germany.

This situation is not another cold war, its about whether russia can make sure usa does not get it all. It depends on how desperate the usa gets.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 10-07-2016 at 06:38 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote