Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 11-01-2018, 02:17 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Islam and Nationalism - Divide and Rule - Greece - International Chaos

‘Historic step’: Greece curbs powers of Islamic Sharia courts

“The Greek parliament has overwhelmingly voted to limit the power of Sharia courts among the Muslim minority, seeking greater equality for all citizens. They were introduced a century ago in an agreement with Turkey after WWI.
On Tuesday, Greek MPs passed a new law under which the Muslim minority would no longer be bound by Sharia law. Under the old system, family disputes over inheritance, divorce and child custody would be settled by muftis and Islamic law scholars. But this parallel legal system has been accused of sexism and discrimination against women.
“The government today is taking an historic step by bringing to Parliament the bill on Sharia which widens and deepens legal and civil equality enjoyed by all Greek men and women without exception,” Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said in a written statement.
“Respecting in every way the unique characteristics of the Muslim minority in Thrace, the government, with the bill, rectifies past injustices against its members.”
The bill gives priority to Greek courts, and was supported by all major parties except the far-right Golden Dawn, which said it wasn’t clear what powers the Islamic courts would still maintain.”

https://www.rt.com/news/415537-greec...ia-courts-law/

01_ECDE5_F_3970_4355_B26_F_21_DE9925_EF13

The first reaction to this should be great.

Such systems don’t belong within society’s that already have their own legal systems. If you can’t abide by or tolerate the same laws within a collective community for fairness and equality and want your own laws, that not only differ but are completely diametrically opposed to the common law of the land then you shouldn’t be living in a society among those people, period.
You should go somewhere that it is tolerated or change your culture and legal views to the laws of that land and your collective community as if you are on holiday within that nation until you adapt to their way of life or leave.
This is natural for anyone anywhere not just Islam.

Such doesn’t stifle religious prejudice as would be the response to my argument, if your legal system you claim is because of religion is so barbaric and offers inequality and discrimination then that is not religion or peace, but man made systemic law which is not harmonious within your environment.
This is not to say that the laws of the land already are perfect but they are unanimous among the population. As this is and can be anywhere in the world...
If you think that’s religious to have such dogmatic law, you’ve been deceived that’s more like religious prejudice in itself of everyone else and is a complete inversion of the truth to your own demise and intolerance.

F3962549_1237_4442_B11_E_A8747_E500845

Nationalism - Perception Deception

We must also at the same time as this remember, this has deliberately been set up to clash cultures between the national homelands everywhere so we embrace a more nationalistic stance which is equally as extreme (I’m not saying national pride, values, identity and culture are extreme of themselves or there’s anything wrong with that, just that this deception is designed to create two extremes of each fraction, just as the Jews did have this same effect within Pre-Nazi Germany for that exact reason by an international agenda of Zionism. Not much has changed) so we can be divided and ruled, while the same is done to all of Islam so we are played off against one another and see each other as enemies, this is so we don’t see Our Traditional Enemy’s of the Truth and all of humanity in this picture because we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves.
That in itself is a massive deception so the ruling class can stay afloat upon our suffering and misery on both sides and this extends much further than Greece, these plans are international for an international agenda.

CFED81_A8_B143_46_E3_ACB3_B7148_F569099

18_F72778_85_A1_4_C5_E_8445_8657_F5_BD1_CAD
This is the opposite of the above to create a hatred, resistance and unrest and that extreme form of nationalism I’m talking about as a result so we look as nationalistic as the above image, so we can be further deceived, played off against one another and divided and ruled.

You can see this if you stand back and take another look.

You’re at war with a people within the Middle East.
You then at home tell people propaganda and truths about the culture differences and problems within Islam when compared to our own. You then throw in some terrorism and false flag incidents to justify your wars.

Then at home you chip away at the nationalistic culture and slowly replace it with a foreign one which is alien to everyone of the nationalists some of which are also Islamic don’t forget.
When you do this you natural grow to resent the fact Government powers are doing this and you blame Islam and you grow a more extreme form of nationalism out of it divide and rule.
Then when this is the case you fill the war machine with the extremists you have created and send them to go and bomb and regime change nation after nation within the Middle East, drop bombs on men, women and children indiscriminately after being against such acts extremely within Sharia courts?

Think about how this is designed to fool and deceive you back into their ranks and is deliberately influential as such to engineer your consent to their plans, their international agenda...
Everyone is an enemy within this picture to these people and we are all expendable for their cause. Through us they carry out this “cause and effect” relationship through occult practices and ritual to engineer our consent it’s really not that hard to believe or understand if you just open your eyes to this...

328_A307_C_AD09_47_B2_BE2_A_695613377_E2_F
Can you not see how this is deliberately designed to cause trouble between both sides no more no less. It’s this way to divide and rule and both sides are its enemy...

Back to O.P. In Greece

So what I’d suggest now is an extreme response and such is said to because of these political changes within Greece.

A genuine response maybe civil unrest amongst many Islamists there, this could very well happen and like the situation in Iran, which may have been somewhat some genuine campaigning by nationals, which was deceived, distorted, twisted, exaggerated for political ends in the west for something other than what was actually taking place by the majority of those people. Some of these same international powers could make such campaigning worse in the same manner in Greece, than it otherwise may have been by Islamists themselves by systematically creating Chaos.

What we should look out for is of course another False Flag Attack blamed upon someone so this international agenda can flourish and gets what it wants while justifying it on the back of these actions while dividing and ruling us. No doubt blame Iran if you can and a few ISIS extremists and a bit of social media influence combined with more serious activities you couldn’t stop because of encrypted messaging services why not?

These are the things to look out for Internationally and think about them so you’re not deceived...

I don’t post these things hoping they’ll happen but to discredit them and the MSM narrative should they try to pull such off to deceive people as this is what they’re essentially trying to do everywhere, Internationally where this agenda is in full swing.

Again everything I’ve said here is just as equally true for every other law, religion and culture which is imposed upon a society by laws and law makers which are foreign to the homeland culture.
Just like “Jewish” law which dominates western legal systems and almost every other nation this international agenda finds itself because of International Zionism, which is no different to Sharia law and how they’d apparently want to establish themselves internationally. That’s why such a system has been created in the first instance to have a counter to the international global model they wish to forcefully impose, they need people to resist something else and ask for what’s desired within this global One World Government system, which will only come after the crumbling of Nationalism similar to after the end of Nazi Germany. It’s being set up to an extreme to be destroyed...

Do you hear the MSM banging on about that and such issues with Jewish imposed law within our legal systems?
Even a lot of legal jargon contains such Cockamamie Kolboynick Glitch within the Matrix Yiddish terminologies...

No they don’t talk about this, such would be “anti-Semitism” for sure. Why one and not the other?
Isn’t that bias, unfair and not in the interests of equality?

Sharia law itself was created after WWI after Britain had been killing Islamic opposition to their agenda within the Middle East, which created the “Birth of Modern Islam” so think about that for a second why don’t you...
After all the “evil” the British and other nations fought during WWI and WWII Sharia law was created and accepted after WWI and has been allowed and accepted all this time up until today when it can be used to clash cultures and potentially take society into WWIII because of course that’s the plan and it’s quite clearly systematic so hopefully I’ve opened a few peoples eyes here...

We are all expendable and being used as slaves to grease the wheels of the Military Industrial Complex.
Stop being deceived this problem starts and ends with you...

FD9_B4_AAC_DA1_E_467_F_8_C87_B3_A63_D5705_E8

Some would think there’s an agenda. Not me though...

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-01-2018 at 03:47 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 03:35 AM   #2
oz93666

Another long post , danny... I think it would help your case if you reduced their length a bit .

But I agree with 90%

I don't think we can expect to see any unrest from the native population , the controllers must realize this by now ...

So the tactic seems to be , first promise, and give, the muslim immigrants the world .... their own taxpayer funded schools , limited sharia law , allow them to close streets to traffic outside mosques for prayers ... and then start to take away these privileges , and see if this will get them to riot ....

" 2016 ...France is likely to close up to 160 mosques in the coming months as part of a nationwide police operation under the state of emergency which allows places of worship that promote radical views to be shut down..."

"2011...A ban on saying prayers in the street, a practice by French Muslims unable to find space in mosques, has come into effect in the capital..."

But even this doesn't appear to be working ...nothing does for the NWO!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:19 AM   #3
davebeard

those idiots putting stickers round saying "sharia law zone"

they're all inside goons, paid to do this kind of crap

Last edited by davebeard; 11-01-2018 at 09:42 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:42 AM   #4
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
[B]
Sharia law itself was created after WWI after Britain had been killing Islamic opposition to their agenda within the Middle East, which created the “Birth of Modern Islam” so think about that for a second why don’t you...

FD9_B4_AAC_DA1_E_467_F_8_C87_B3_A63_D5705_E8
Well , thought about it for a second.

Then a few minutes.

Then decided to say something. Or , TBH , let the record speak for itself.

http://www.arabelectionlaw.net/sharia-origin.html

are they lying ? are you honestly suggesting every Islamic scholar is completely bullshitting and Sharia is only a response to events during ww1 ?

I almost want to laugh.

Quote:
http://www.islamawareness.net/Sharia...rticle005.html

Quote:
Principal divisions. The two principal divisions of the shariah are based on the subject categories of legal rules. The first category is that of the Ibadat, or strictly religious obligations. These comprise the believer’s duties vis-à-vis the deity. In this category one finds very extensive rules regarding precisely how to carry out the acts of worship and religious observances incumbent on the individual Muslim. The performance of daily prayers (salat), the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj), the practice of fasting during the month of Ramadan (sawm), and the payment of the alms tax (zakat) are all regulated by the rules of Ibadat. These, along with the profession of faith (shahadah), constitute the so-called pillars of the faith in Islam. Ancillary rules such as those for identifying sources of ritual pollution and setting forth the requirements for the ablutions necessary to achieve a state of ritual purity, the techniques for correct preparation of a corpse for burial, and the selection of a prayer leader in a given congregation are likewise included in the Ibadat category.
Are we supposed to laugh at that statement or ?

Quote:
When I get older losing my hair
Many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out till quarter to three
Would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me
When I'm sixty-four?

You'll be older too
And if you say the word
I could stay with you

I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride
Doing the garden, digging the weeds
Who could ask for more?
When I'm sixty-four?

Every summer we can rent a cottage in the Isle of Wight
If it's not too dear
We shall scrimp and save
Grandchildren on your knee
Vera, Chuck & Dave

Send me a postcard, drop me a line
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
Yours sincerely, wasting away
Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
When I'm sixty-four?

The Beatles Lyrics
"When I'm Sixty Four" - for anyone who didn't know :/

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 11-01-2018 at 09:44 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:56 AM   #5
mranderson

Seriously was that something put into the article to see if anyone would say anything ?

I'm now wondering where you heard that and what other material is being omitted as you present your world view , or is that a conclusion you have reached yourself ?

By the birth of modern Islam do you mean the end of the Ottoman Empire ?

Old 11-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #6
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Another long post , danny... I think it would help your case if you reduced their length a bit .

But I agree with 90%

I don't think we can expect to see any unrest from the native population , the controllers must realize this by now ...

So the tactic seems to be , first promise, and give, the muslim immigrants the world .... their own taxpayer funded schools , limited sharia law , allow them to close streets to traffic outside mosques for prayers ... and then start to take away these privileges , and see if this will get them to riot ....

" 2016 ...France is likely to close up to 160 mosques in the coming months as part of a nationwide police operation under the state of emergency which allows places of worship that promote radical views to be shut down..."

"2011...A ban on saying prayers in the street, a practice by French Muslims unable to find space in mosques, has come into effect in the capital..."

But even this doesn't appear to be working ...nothing does for the NWO!
It wasn’t supposed to be so long but it just happened as so much was needed but yes I know I need to make stuff short enough so people actually read it all but this still needs to be known as people are becoming very extreme picking sides in all of this.

Eventually they do want unrest by the national population there will be a breaking point with these terrorist attacks and they want to get us there from what will be a quick succession of false flag attacks and they will want to direct society from them like they did with 9/11 so this has happened before and it will happen again. As that’s the plan and why this is happening and those people will be sent to the Middle East again and one of the main targets being Iran. Plus then everyone at home will be kicking off with Islamists and every extremist you can think of will be sent out in the streets most of which will be by the establishment themselves and a lot of society will agree and follow them...

No the tactic is appear to appease a mass Islamic population (in the first instance) by the political establishment at the expense of the homegrown nationals to rattle their cage and yes this may appear to be giving them your world so you blame Islam and not the politicians. Then more attacks some of which could be inspired by Islamic population within your country and a mosque near you, such will get the backs up of homegrown nationalists who are not Islamic and some who are because they’ll see the deception I’m talking about no doubt.
Then the response will be Islam blames you and not the government for attacks carried out by nationals on ordinary Islamists, thus creating more extremists.
That’s divide and rule and it’s nothing new. It’s just happening now and people often doing see it until looking back at historical events but then can’t see it happening right under their nose in their lifetime.
They will in this I’m sure use the IRA or what they will say is the IRA or fraction groups. They want society at a stage where attacks are happening and unlike now we immediately say here we go another “Islamic extremist” what nation are they bombing next in the Middle East so you don’t know if its “so called ISIS” or another group attacking Islamic populations. This has happened all over the Middle East to divide and rule the Islamic population as they’ve just not been able to control them like they have everywhere else...

How would you define working?

Organised Chaos for which they can restore Order. They just need society at extremes so they can provide a solution to a problem they’ve created as that’s why all of this is happening. We wouldn’t have this mass influx of Islamic populations if these people behind this international agenda hadn’t of destroyed their countries and turned them into war zones.

Society are use to wars abroad and it doesn’t affect their immediate world view so largely they don’t care, as soon as it does society will act in a more extreme manner when this agenda wants us to if we let it and we are deceived.

What could be worse than Islamists and nationals coming together to fight a true common enemy of us both?

At that time a host of UFOs will be shortly hovering overhead. Then enter Regans little speech here as that would be why...

Old 11-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #7
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
those idots putting stickers round saying "sharia law zone"

they're all inside goons, paid to do this kind of crap
Of course they’re and the most extreme because they’re purely to inspire hatred.

Then Islamic idiots agree with them some of which maybe young kids looking for some kind of superiority and others pissed off at all the abuse they maybe getting because of the media deception etc and to them this is like their “safe spaces” which is another load of BS by the establishment. If there was such a thing as a safe space they’d blow it up soon enough by an “Islamic Extremist attack”.
But of course that could be the whole idea and to inspire that mindset...

People are here thinking they’re safe and these cruel calculating people come and attack vulnerable members of society, it’s not on we must do something!

I know let’s go and attack Islamic areas let’s find somewhere with those Sharia Law signs...

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-01-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:58 PM   #8
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Well , thought about it for a second.

Then a few minutes.

Then decided to say something. Or , TBH , let the record speak for itself.

http://www.arabelectionlaw.net/sharia-origin.html

are they lying ? are you honestly suggesting every Islamic scholar is completely bullshitting and Sharia is only a response to events during ww1 ?

I almost want to laugh.

http://www.islamawareness.net/Sharia...rticle005.html

Are we supposed to laugh at that statement or ?

The Beatles Lyrics
"When I'm Sixty Four" - for anyone who didn't know :/

My advice mranderson is the sound of inevitability...

Next time wait a few more minutes.

Then research.

Then respond.

What is Sharia Law and how and when was it inspired?

The Last Crusade: The First World War and the Birth of Modern Islam
Seeing all the commemorations of the First World War centennial, many might ask what relevance such distant struggles can have for the modern world. Why do they matter? But if they look at the world's most dangerous storm centres today - in Iraq and Syria, across the Middle East and South Asia - they will get their answer. In these regions, as in so much of the world, the First World War created our reality.“
http://www.abc.net.au/religion/artic...18/4027679.htm

The Islamic world did liberalise – but then came the first world war
It seems vital to recall that hopeful century when the lands of Islam engaged lustily with modernity
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/02/...rst-world-war/

Maybe I should of said Sharia Law that exists today is a deception made by the British that was established and pushed into being by the First World War itself it actually helped those who accepted Sharia Law which the British had been happy with and actually wanted Sharia Law to be in place as that’s what wars in the Middle East had been about and removal of the opposition those who didn’t accept Sharia Law. So you see the British removed Islamic groups who didn’t want Sharia Law and helped it to exist as it has continued to exist until today so they protected and defended Sharia Law why?

If you don’t have time for research or doubt sources that would dare say...

Think about it logically...

WWI we fought nations within the Middle East. Why?
Because well we wasn’t happy about something to do with those people.

After it Sharia Law was invented (the version which is backed and pushed by British powers) and we was ok with that. The British establishment never said Sharia law violated people’s human rights and was a problem which justified war as we created it after removing opposition within Middle Eastern nations just as we have created Saudi Arabia as it exists today and wahhabism at the domination of all else Islamic.

We had WWII no problem with Sharia law in fact just like WWI many Islamists who adopted this idea of Sharia law would have fought for Britain during WWII...

Then we have had all that time leading to now and the British establishment did nothing about Sharia law why?

Well here’s my opinion.

They couldn’t control Islam in the Middle East the British establishment.
Therefore they invented this extreme system based upon twisted religious ideology to say if you don’t do what we say as we have inspired by your religion then this will happen and they got equally as deceptive control freaks to run it through out the Middle East. Now they’ve destroyed the system they have created and many of those people who are use to the system, created by the British, at the very least by them clearing any opposition to the idea, have found themselves scattered around the world and now the same international powers as behind Britain have decided to use this old Sharia law relic of theirs to divide and rule, as the initial post suggests.

Please do some research before replying.

What do you mean are they lying then?

They’re not lying many people have come to accept Sharia law due to the deception tactics that have been used to justify its existence based off of religion. It’s a deception of religion in the same sense Zionism is a deception of religion and has used religion so it can say what Laws they have, what the Jews agree with and don’t as a collective religion. In reality Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism as much as Sharia law has nothing to do with Islam although many Islamists like many Jews maybe deceived into thinking that they do, and they want Sharia Law because they somehow think it’s religous or at least they’re use to that culture of law being the word of religion hence it can be deceived into what someone else thinks of religion. Don’t forget, their history is a deception like our history is and many of us believe propaganda to be the truth, especially about WWI and II and Israeli Zionism and the theft of Palestine hence my post so people will also think about this deception over Sharia Law as it’s exactly the same deception as is Zionism to Judaism.

I think you’ll find many of Islam would agree with most of our legal system in terms of civil liberties and how people should be treated humanely but they would just prefer their religion to contribute to the legal system not some guy who looks like he has poodle on his head and robes like Darth Vader aka worship of Satan/Saturn. Yes I know the Saudis also pray around a large cube but please let’s keep on point. But also remembering who created modern day Saudi Arabia again and how they also worship Saturn? Weird ain’t it. Maybe not when you know. . they’d just rather take things a little more seriously in regards to their religious merit and rather than political hence they’ve always been difficult to control politically without creating deceptions upon religion. I give you Sharia Law...

Sharia Law is a deception by these international Zionists powers and any sort of Sharia Law that existed before the British got involved is very different to what exists today it’s a legal system that has been hijacked to control by the only method these Islamists would accept to be controlled and that’s their religion. Politics doesn’t dominate like here in the west so that’s why they done this and played Islamic Groups off against one another to create more extreme forms of Islam itself.

This agenda in Britain and the powers of it know that many of these Islamists wouldn’t accept our legal system and it would be a problem so they’ve brought in Sharia Law so they can still control them by a form of law they will accept. They will destroy it and get society to a place we will all accept their single legal system you understand. So no matter what anyone thinks about this, they’re clearly building up one side to failure and that going to come by divide and rule and playing nationalists who are not Islamic off against Islamics which a mass a Chaos will justify their preconceived plans/ideas coming into being.

Last edited by dannyuk; 11-01-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:18 PM   #9
mranderson

Quote:
My advice mr Anderson is one of inevitability...

Please do some research before replying.
I'm sorry I cannot take you seriously if you are going to begin suggesting that Sharia is a British invention imposed upon the remnants of the Ottoman Empire

it clearly is not , as Sharia as a concept is the attempt of clerics to interpret the divine revelation given in the Quran

this is just more of this worldview that everything wrong with the world is and only ever was a direct response to the aggression of the British Empire

because it's sour grapes isn't it really ?

it's lamenting the fall of the Ottoman Empire and twisting the effect of that and blaming the resulting re ordering on the '' Briton ''

which culminated in your article with the poster stating the Problem starts and ends with Briton

do you really think the problem ends with Briton ?

how are you proposing to end the problem ?

sorry Danny while I appreciate the time and effort you have put into your research , asserting that Sharia was created by the British after WW1 is just complete horse shit

it's a twisted opinion really , which has it's roots in the fall of the Ottoman Empire

if you are saying you miss the Ottoman Empire fine , lament away

if you are suggesting the world would have been a better place if the Ottoman Empire was still around then fine , have at it , procrastinate all you want

but for gods sake don't blame Briton for Sharia

that's just demonstrably false

Last edited by mranderson; 11-01-2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #10
mranderson

I will be the first to agree that British Empire was horrific

completely horrific in nature and responsible for horrific things that I would hope nobody would have the inclination to repeat

and when we dig deeper , when we look into who and what constituted the British Empire we begin to see something much deeper don't we ?

I actually agree with the crux of your assertion that zoomed out , the three branches of Abraham are the great work of ages linked together by Freemasonry stretching back into the annals of history to Sumeria and inevitably beyond

the great work of ages is what we are talking about when we talk about the NWO

a twisted concept of unanimity which is attempting to manifest itself one way or another but all ways at the expense of the many

there is clear evidence that the House of Orange are directly responsible for creating the system of usury as we know it in Europe and who did they get to administer this system , the commercial law over riding common law and the runaway train of exploitative transactions ? who did the House of Orange give carte blanche to set up their fractal reserve banking system ?

I agree with that , but it is disingenuous at best to literally say Sharia was created by the British after WW1

and I did peg it by asking if you mean the fall of the Ottoman Empire is what led to the birth of what we see as Islam today with it's splintered interpretations

as far as I can tell Islam has been subjected to the same divide and rule tactics as any other of the three branches of Abraham

it has been used as a method of repression and brutal compliance long before there even was a British Empire

I could just as easily suggest to you , Danny , that the rise of the British Empire was a direct response to the rise of Islam in the middle east because all of a sudden the trade routes became completely hazardous between Europe and the Orient and therefore it was imperative to be able to sail around the middle east to establish trade routes that were not subject to the piracy of Islam

it's all about blaming someone for someone elses actions and actually I do not subscribe 100% to blaming any particular group because that's too easy and a cop out

it is possible to demonstrate , and many researchers have , that the three branches of Abraham have had a monstrous grip on the northern hemisphere for at least a couple of thousand years

and that is , IMO , one way to slap everyone awake about the great work of ages

it is just not the whole truth to suggest the problems within Islam stem entirely from the British after ww1 , or that it was the sole responsibility of '' Briton ''' for the fall of the Ottoman Empire

but like I said if you want to lament the fall of the Ottoman Empire go ahead have at it

all empires fall eventually Danny , no matter how much people want to believe it was divinely inspired and they all wanted to believe that as well

making posters pointing fingers at Briton saying the problem starts and ends there is naive at best

you will use one branch to destroy another and in the process destroy both branches and who will be left as usual ?

that's right , the one branch who get's a free pass to re write it's own history in the lands in which it has caused so much strife

and we are literally talking about the same thing here but from different perspectives

Last edited by mranderson; 11-01-2018 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:49 PM   #11
mranderson

Quote:
Yes I know the Saudis also pray around a large cube but please let’s keep on point. But also remembering who created modern day Saudi Arabia again and how they also worship Saturn? Weird ain’t it. Maybe not when you know. . they’d just rather take things a little more seriously in regards to their religious merit and rather than political hence they’ve always been difficult to control politically without creating deceptions upon religion. I give you Sharia Law...

Sharia Law is a deception by these international Zionists powers and any sort of Sharia Law that existed before the British got involved is very different to what exists today it’s a legal system that has been hijacked to control by the only method these Islamists would accept to be controlled and that’s their religion. Politics doesn’t dominate like here in the west so that’s why they done this and played Islamic Groups off against one another to create more extreme forms of Islam itself.
So this is getting closer to the truth here , Saturnalia , the black cube , the meteor inside the Kabba that believers must circle around

is that Britons fault Danny ?

of course it isn't , did Britain instruct the followers of Islam to do the Haaj ?

did Britain write this ?

http://corpus.quran.com/translation....ter=9&verse=28

Verse 9.28

Quote:
Mohsin Khan: O you who believe (in Allah's Oneness and in His Messenger (Muhammad SAW)! Verily, the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Muhammad SAW) are Najasun (impure). So let them not come near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) after this year, and if you fear poverty, Allah will enrich you if He will, out of His Bounty. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
there are various translations of Arabic but they all suggest the same thing which is that non believers are not allowed anywhere near Mecca , or more precisely the black cube

did Britain write that ?

the original Arabic doesn't seem to have it's roots in Latin or Germanic you see

so I really struggle with the thesis that Sharia as we know it was an invention of the Britons

Old 12-01-2018, 10:20 AM   #12
st jimmy

Quote:
there are various translations of Arabic but they all suggest the same thing which is that non believers are not allowed anywhere near Mecca , or more precisely the black cube
According to the unholy Quran, Jews and Christians who believe in the one-true God, are just as good "believers" as Muslims...
Muslim is not the same as Arab by the way.

I would like to know more about Danny's claim that Sharia law was invented (by the British Zionists) in WW I.
Without any hard evidence, I can't believe such a claim...
I think that Danny should have investigated this before posting, and if he did, I don't understand why he doesn't just post the evidence.

Last edited by st jimmy; 12-01-2018 at 10:23 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #13
jaybigjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
According to the unholy Quran, Jews and Christians who believe in the one-true God, are just as good "believers" as Muslims...

I would like to know more about Danny's claim that Sharia law was invented (by the British Zionists) in WW I.
I think that Danny should have investigated this before posting, and if he did, I don't understand why he doesn't just post the evidence.
I think Danny is getting Sharia law mixed up with wohabism which was if not invented certenly promoted by the british during WW1. with laurance of arabia stirring it up in the aria. what we do now in the middle east is nothing new.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:16 PM   #14
mranderson

Quote:
Not exactly true st jimmy is it ? The Quran gives a little and takes a lot when it comes to Christians and Jews. The option it gives them is the ability to retain their faith as long as they do nothing to abate Islam in the land, as long as they pay protection money they can remain Christian or Jew. The option it gives to anyone else considered to be a polytheist is conversion or death.

It sounds brutal but trying to dress it up any other way is a waste of time and regardless of weather or not those commands are carried out, the commands are quite clearly stated.

Quote:
Considering how well presented and well researched the rest of Dannys work is I find it difficult to believe he could have just said something like that if there wasn't a purpose.

We all make mistakes and at first I thought it was done because he wanted someone to see if they are even reading what he writes. Then after Danny's second reply I realize it wasn't a purposeful mistake however stating that Sharia was an invention of the British after WW1 is demonstrably false.

If we are going to present an opinion we should expect it to be challenged.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:21 PM   #15
mranderson

Quote:
But the Quran is traditionally written in Arabic isn't it.

and of course Muslim is not the same as Arab

Last edited by mranderson; 12-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:16 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned

Sharia law is simply Islamic law

same way there is Christian law, which actually is the main element behind the laws in the Western world

Basically Sharia law and Christian law are very similar in their original forms

no stealing
no adultery
no murder
women dress moderately

both Sharia and Christian law had death penalties. Western law today HAS DEATH penalties.

etc. etc

These are all the basic tenants of both Christian/Western law and Sharia/Islamic law.

The problem with Sharia law is in its interpretation which differs from country to country. Christian law is also interpreted quite differently, from denomination to denomination as you have sect of Christianity who believe in polygamy.

Sharia law in Saudi Arabia is vastly different to Sharia law in Indonesia or Egypt, or Libya under Gaddafi

So when people fearmonger about "sharia law" they don't even know what they are talking about because "sharia law" is not something universal, as I said it differs from country to country and from "expert" to "expert"

Wahabihism is the RADICAL interpretation of Sharia law which can be found in Saudi Arabia and is spread to various radical groups like ISIS or Al Qaeda.

Wahabihism was created by British Intelligence and used as a tool to fight the Ottoman empire and establish the various Gulf Monarchies which then serve the Anglo American empire to this day.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 12-01-2018 at 06:20 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #17
mranderson

So did British Intelligence write the Quran or not ?

Because all the requirements for Sharia are in the Quran and the Hadiths and they all pre date ww1

But I see where this is going , ultimately you want people to accept Sharia as the superior dictate

Old 12-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
So did British Intelligence write the Quran or not ?

Because all the requirements for Sharia are in the Quran and the Hadiths and they all pre date ww1

But I see where this is going , ultimately you want people to accept Sharia as the superior dictate
there are HUNDREDS of different interpretations of the Bible, ALL BASED OFF OF THE SAME BOOK.

Yes "all the requirements" for these hundreds of different interpretations are all there as well.

And just like British intelligence created Wahabisim

Freemasonry created Christian splinter groups like Mormonism or Jehovas witness.

Its really not hard to understand, unless of course you intentionally don't want to.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:22 PM   #19
mranderson

Neither is it hard to understand , unless you intentionally don't want to , that Sharia was not a creation of Britain after WW1

or that through the many variations of Sharia , a form of it can emerge which takes the Quran literally and all that entails

unless you purposefully don't want to , it isn't really hard to understand that taken literally the Quran commands the believer to hold the disbelievers in utter contempt

unless you purposefully don't want to , it's really not hard to understand that the three branches of Abraham are all bearing rotten fruits and are indeed connected via freemasonry

unless you purposefully don't want to , it's really not hard to understand that it takes two to tango and that when it comes to the Islam , since the day Mohamed died there has been no singular version of Islam and no singular interpretation of Sharia

did British Intelligence write the Quran ? which is the source text for the Hadiths and therefore Sharia ?

no they did not , and attempting to pin the blame solely on ''Briton'' for Sharia is demonstrably false

I have not argued that Wahhabism is either a false version of Islam or that British Intelligence didn't have a hand in laying the groundwork for the current Suadi dynasty

my argument is that you cannot rest the blame squarely on the shoulders of '' Briton '' for a problem that existed long before the British Empire was even a thing

you all make it sound as though you are romanticizing a time when Islam was going to be this unifying human force , an empire in and of itself

you are all anti empire , but are you anti religious empire or do your hearts long for the return of the Islamic Caliphate which will in turn attempt it's own world domination ?

*edit* this is actually something which I have said before about where Danny takes these articles , because when I read them I get the impression he would like us to roll over and accept what's coming and attempts to paint a portrait of damned if you do and damned if you don't so what therefore is the point in resisting

even this quote /statement :

Quote:
My advice mranderson is the sound of inevitability...
inevitability in this discussion was in relation to me taking to task the poster meme of pointing the finger at '' Britons'' and saying the problem starts and ends with you

so there is an inference that something , which is not clearly stated , is inevitable ?

what is inevitable ? the truth is inevitable but IMO half truths are not

which is why I let the facts speak for themselves , Sharia is not an invention of the British and to suggest so is misleading at best

*edit* and you all know I am one of the people who constantly states that this Rothchild banking cabal are funding and training and giving shelter to Islamic fundamentalists , using them to destabilize sovereign nations

I state that all the time because it is the truth

Last edited by mranderson; 12-01-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #20
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
there are HUNDREDS of different interpretations of the Bible, ALL BASED OFF OF THE SAME BOOK.

Yes "all the requirements" for these hundreds of different interpretations are all there as well.

And just like British intelligence created Wahabisim

Freemasonry created Christian splinter groups like Mormonism or Jehovas witness.

Its really not hard to understand, unless of course you intentionally don't want to.
I know. I can’t take mranderson seriously either I think he has extreme views sided towards the nationalism I’m referring to and hatred for the Islamists that have been developed by deception.

That’s exactly the case and mranderson is just being a facetious tool to undermine people’s views to justify his own preconceived ideas but who am I to make such a judgement
I just don’t like someone deliberately trying to undermine a point of view because of their perception and then don’t offer nothing in return of those ideas they’re attempting to discredit.
It’s a bit like attacking David Ickes reptilian theory but then when you say ok forget that.
Now you tell me why these families within the establishment powers keep a strict bloodline apparently back to when ancient civilisations said “Gods” walked among us that looked similar to the reptialians I’m talking about which ancient civilians all over the world have recorded and have similar versions about, are they all just an elaborate hoax or what are they?

It falls upon deaf ears and they have no answers but descredit your point of view and don’t put anything in its place because they can’t in all seriousness unless it’s a bombardment of information which doesn’t offer any clarity.

You’re right and Sharia Law is in itself an old thing run by various Islamic traditions however the Sharia Law today is a twisted more extreme version to enforce order used to control the Islamic/Arabic areas within the Middle East by western powers. Which does differ in its extremity from nation to nation due to religious views and international political interference so they can have some form of control over various Islamic nations where they’ve been unable to get a foothold...

That’s my point with WWI. They went into the Middle East and the British attacked Islamic forces that opposed the Islamics that had been on the side of the British. The ones who the British “helped” impose their more extreme version of Sharia Law in the Middle East after WWI at the birth of modern Islam and that has been protected within the Middle East by the west/international agenda until present day.
That was why over the years if you look all over the Middle East they looked a lot more civilised and less extreme and women walked around in ordinary clothes etc and people looked a lot more like how Europeans live.

With Sharia Law and Wahabisim they look a lot more extreme like many do today with their appearance to western culture and values. A lot of these high level of extremities were systematically imposed upon most of the Middle East by the British and tinpot dictators to ensure their enforcement who worked tongue in cheek on behalf of British/internationally Zionist powers although they were not fully owned they still worked towards Islamic interests it’s just they gave them a sense of entitlement and power which they wanted to keep and could do so if they enforced a state of being western powers wanted which they would say such would mean you could keep your throne and imposition above all these people so they did it.
When it comes to carving up these nation for a “Greater Israel” even those tinpot dictators draw the line in the sand.

Those that enforce what the west agree with they leave alone. While using exactly the same actions to justify invasion of countries they don’t fully control to regime change leaders to those Zionist friendly leaders.

So they kill and remove those dictators and replace them with completely westernised Arabic looking leaders that carry out more Zionist friendly objectives. They don’t only allow dictators primary with Islamic beliefs with some level of enforcement of British powers/international Zionism but more international Zionists orientatied. It means more influence and control and they can restore order of the chaos they’ve caused. More “democracies” within the Middle East.

Now they’re using an advanced version of Sharia Law created by the British, protected and enforced after WWI to divide and rule nationals and Islamists.

Why did the British protect and help Islamic nations enforce this Sharia Law and attack those who opposed it in the Middle East?
Now they’re attacking it from being within western nations as though it has nothing to do with them when 100 years ago they had helped stabilise such Sharia Law?

It’s just basic hypocrisy we are use to hearing and seeing in the west but when discussing this about Islam no one believes it and wants to instead believe no this is 100% down to Islam and they’re the ones responsible due to the attacks within western media designed so you’ll embrace the extreme sense of nationalism I’m talking about here and these Islamists equally move as extremely resistant to those views also among their own people (people who work in their interests and speak on their behalf) who represent them and thus are divided and ruled and the Islamists are made to look like they all support this extreme Sharia Law because it’s misrepresented by controlled Islamists extremists who don’t care for Islam but are positioned and placed like those images within the media to cause trouble much like those “Islamists” who carry out false flag attacks blamed upon “Islamic Extremists” creating such perception deceptions. This is no different only more extremism within domestic diplomacy to divide and rule and create extremist ideology rather than extreme acts of terror. What happened to the removal of extremism within all its forms said by Mr. Cameron?
Who also said he would like to see and Islamic PM in his lifetime?
Of course to create a strong opposition by creating extreme national resistance. It’s not hard to see the deception when you understand Cameron and those who control him know the majority hate him so whatever he says will of course be resisted and that’s how you divide and rule. The same is and was done by Tony Blair...

They can’t see it it’s quite a deception really.

Do you know what I’m trying to do...

743_FDC4_C_DFC1_4566_B6_EC_164_F3958_D42_A
free gif upload

Sorry I couldn’t help myself

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-01-2018 at 08:12 PM.