Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 11-03-2011, 08:00 AM   #41
manxboz

They seem to be linked to the UFO scene a lot.

Reports have 'Balck Eyed Children' who dress in 50s and 60s clothing and look completely normal and are soft spoken, it is only when people look at their eyes that they become completely freaked.

I have a few articles around somewhere, will dig them out,

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2011, 03:18 AM   #42
pictish_thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibimbap View Post
Anyone noticed people with black eyes? I don't mean totally black even the part that should be white (although apparently some people have seen this), but just black, void-like eyes. I know this sounds really weird, but hey, I guess this is the right place for weird. The past month since I came back to London I've been seeing this on a weekly basis.

First I just told myself they had abnormally dark brown eyes, but I noticed these black, evil-looking eyes in this guy at another table at the pub (it was in the daytime and I wasn't drunk just there for an innocent sunday roast). I passed him later and noticed from up close his eyes were light green/hazel, nothing strange. But the further away I was this sort of grey-, then black-ish haze would deepen over his eyes.

Ever heard of this? I hadn't but just googled it today as it was getting to me.. theres just a bit of info on this, especially pertaining to black eyed kids. I've only seen this on adults though and twice when I looked at them like I know theres something unnatural about them they seem to get really antsy and start looking for the nearest exit.
Hi

That's the very same thing I've seen. Not the black eye's like you see in horror movies. It's very hard to explain, maybe something like contact lense that act like dark sunglasses!

The strange thing is; when I seen this! there was other people standing beside this person (with the black eye's) and it seems; they didn't see a thing. I didn't ask them but If they had seen it, I think they might have reacted somehow. I was standing about 5m's away and didn't make eye contact with this person, I actually 'buggered off' quite quickly, wondering what was wrong with my eyes (i must be seeing things).

This person has blue eye's (same as me) so i don't think it can be confused with natural eye colour.

I have two other questions:

1) What is seeing a heat wave?

2) Has anyone actually seen a complete black person? (and I don't mean normally people from Africa, etc)

The best way to describe this: hmm does anyone remember the film 'Willow'?

There is a scene where an ogre (however it's spelt) was climbing underneath the rope bridge! that ogre looks 100% like the black person, I've seen before. This was only once and from a fair distance, many, many years ago. i hope never to see it again.

Last edited by pictish_thane; 29-03-2011 at 03:27 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something
pictish_thane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #43
boggumbap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictish_thane View Post
Hi

That's the very same thing I've seen. Not the black eye's like you see in horror movies. It's very hard to explain, maybe something like contact lense that act like dark sunglasses!

The strange thing is; when I seen this! there was other people standing beside this person (with the black eye's) and it seems; they didn't see a thing. I didn't ask them but If they had seen it, I think they might have reacted somehow. I was standing about 5m's away and didn't make eye contact with this person, I actually 'buggered off' quite quickly, wondering what was wrong with my eyes (i must be seeing things).

This person has blue eye's (same as me) so i don't think it can be confused with natural eye colour.

I have two other questions:

1) What is seeing a heat wave?

2) Has anyone actually seen a complete black person? (and I don't mean normally people from Africa, etc)

The best way to describe this: hmm does anyone remember the film 'Willow'?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_%28film%29

There is a scene where an ogre (however it's spelt) was climbing underneath the rope bridge! that ogre looks 100% like the black person, I've seen before. This was only once and from a fair distance, many, many years ago. i hope never to see it again.
EXACTLY!! It can't be confused with natural eye colour. They can have any colour of eyes, but there's totally this black haze over them, that you can see better from a distance (right?)

I hadn't seen it for a few weeks, but recently there was this guy on the train with the black eyes looking at me..and he gave me this really evil look like he SAW me, like into my soul. It was so weird! It was like he was awake, and I was awake, and everyone else was sleeping - kind of hard to explain. You're so right, it seems like other people can't see it. Maybe because this is one side effect of being 'awakened' or spiritual?

Last week there was this girl who kept staring at me on the train as well, she had these cold black eyes, and I got really strange vibes from her. I gave her a look like I knew what she was, an 'awake' look if you will, and she looked really squeemish. Have you noticed that as well? You react to them but do you think they can sense that you 'see' them and react to you?

What do you mean about seeing a heat wave though? I don't quite get that.

BY THE WAY I'M BIBIMBAP!! My account got hacked I think? My password was saved on this pc and it was fine but suddenly it kept saying the password is wrong and it won't send it to my email address :S

Last edited by boggumbap; 08-04-2011 at 01:56 PM.
boggumbap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #44
lemonde

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggumbap View Post
EXACTLY!! It can't be confused with natural eye colour. They can have any colour of eyes, but there's totally this black haze over them, that you can see better from a distance (right?)
S
This is exactly what I saw - a black haze developed over the person at the same time that his eyes literally went black. He just seemed black all over... Good to finally know I'm not alone in seeing this!!
lemonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #45
billybleach

someone i used to work with said his collegue saw these beings all the time. his mother spent most of her life in an asylum and never knew his dad. typical background i read sometimes to these incidents. strange days.
Old 15-04-2011, 06:31 PM   #46
animus

My best friend was renting an apartment with me some years back. One night he came home freaked out pretty bad. Now he was one to be paranoid and easily shaken, but I could tell this was different and I have never forgotten his description. A decade later, I finally found this thread and would have to believe him -- as his description matches this all perfectly:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous01201 View Post
what is disturbing, in many cases, is the peculiar attitudes and behavior exhibited by some of these black-eyed people. Also, those who encounter them often are overcome with a profound sense of dread – as if these beings are to be avoided at all cost.
He said he'd "seen the devil" that night. He was at the bus stop after dark in a downtown area and a guy next to him asked him for a cigarette. He said the guy had all black eyes and black hair. He said when he looked at him he felt terror and complete unease. Initially I wrote it off to his paranoia and figured it was a drugged up guy wandering around the big city, but now I'm a little concerned.

Large pupils sound Grey-like, but the evil feel sounds demonic. Still, both are speculated to be soul-less and maybe one in the same. Maybe these are some sort of hybrids...
animus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #47
boggumbap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonde View Post
This is exactly what I saw - a black haze developed over the person at the same time that his eyes literally went black. He just seemed black all over... Good to finally know I'm not alone in seeing this!!
me too! its nice, but also unsettling that im not the only one (cant write this one off as 'too much caffeine'!). Ive had experiences with ghosts since I grew up in a haunted house, but this stuff is straight outta the xfiles. the first time i ever saw this was years ago in Vancouver. I can't remember if the eyes were exactly the same as the other ones but he just looked..sick. By sick I mean 'wrong', not right spiritually somehow. He was walking down the street zombie-like, and his face just looked unnatural. Dark, unkempt hair, the bags around his eyes and unnaturally thick skin were a bit of a strange colour but I cant put my finger on it, it looked like he was wearing a mask. I've noticed that trait on others too. Ah feck it I'm just gonna start another thread about this weird 'skin'.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059841151

Anyway that was the first time, and then about 6 years passed until I started seeing them frequently. Its been about 2 or 3 weeks since Ive seen one now.
Old 24-04-2011, 04:24 AM   #48
king baton

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggumbap View Post
me too! its nice, but also unsettling that im not the only one (cant write this one off as 'too much caffeine'!). Ive had experiences with ghosts since I grew up in a haunted house, but this stuff is straight outta the xfiles. the first time i ever saw this was years ago in Vancouver. I can't remember if the eyes were exactly the same as the other ones but he just looked..sick. By sick I mean 'wrong', not right spiritually somehow. He was walking down the street zombie-like, and his face just looked unnatural. Dark, unkempt hair, the bags around his eyes and unnaturally thick skin were a bit of a strange colour but I cant put my finger on it, it looked like he was wearing a mask. I've noticed that trait on others too. Ah feck it I'm just gonna start another thread about this weird 'skin'.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...post1059841151

Anyway that was the first time, and then about 6 years passed until I started seeing them frequently. Its been about 2 or 3 weeks since Ive seen one now.
maybe they see something in you that scares them too
king baton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #49
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
That's a thought. Considering the current popularity of teenage vampire movies like Twilight, Trueblood and the Vampire Diaries this may account for some of these sightings.
Old 28-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #50
boggumbap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by king baton View Post
maybe they see something in you that scares them too
maybe...

quuna ur avatar freaks me out
Old 29-04-2011, 10:35 PM   #51
pictish_thane

Thanks for the reply

This guy was main player in a large multinational company. I actually did google on him. Took me some time. Turns out he's now retired etc but doesn't work for the same company anymore and neither do I. Hench I knew what his really eye colour was via a picture on google. I had to check before posting just to make sure (double checking as it was).

In complete honest! I don't believe in stuff like demons/ghosts etc, and I didn't findout about what David Icke was upto, until late 2009, and that was purely by chance (happened to see his old wogan interview on youtube). I seen this guys eye's changing in 2005 and after the shock! I put it down to my eyes playing tricks on me. I do know for a fact: he didn't see me, and I didn't hang about.The picture posted on this thread? It wasn't like that because I buggered off when his eye's started turning black, more like sunglasses/dark black mist sort of thing! rather than pure black (if that makes sense) but of course It could depend on the light/angle etc.

I haven't seen this since and I hope not to, as it scared me 's**tless'. I'm of the opinion there has to be something going on, what it is? I'm not sure.

HEATWAVE: being able to see the heat disturbing the surrounding air. I'm prety sure everyone can see that, so I've probably been mistaking in my first post.

Off-topic slight! I've watched nearly all of DI's shows from Robots too Human race. Has anyone noticed that Icke only starts talking about the former PM Health (black eyes) from the mid 2000s yet he was in the Green Party 1989/1990 (the time when he said; he saw health's eye's changing), and he didn't say anything about it before? and he was talking about the lizards in the mid 90s!

Thoughts? or have a missed something?

Any thoughts about the black shadowless people (as described in my first post)

Last edited by pictish_thane; 29-04-2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: missed something
pictish_thane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #52
standuptothisshit

I thought about buying some of those blackout contact lenses. I used to be big on the novelty contact lenses.

Never heard of black-eyed people before... slightly skeptical just because I've known lots of people who give off bad vibes but are otherwise perfectly normal. In my experience, nasty, cruel, spiteful people are just like that. So I wouldn't want to confuse arseholes with the actual paranormal.

"Be open-minded. Be extremely open-minded. But don't be too open-minded. Your brains will fall out."

Nobody's smart but ME!
standuptothisshit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 07:58 PM   #53
spyroid
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by standuptothisshit View Post
I thought about buying some of those blackout contact lenses. I used to be big on the novelty contact lenses.

Never heard of black-eyed people before... slightly skeptical just because I've known lots of people who give off bad vibes but are otherwise perfectly normal. In my experience, nasty, cruel, spiteful people are just like that. So I wouldn't want to confuse arseholes with the actual paranormal.
Well, you can see my story a few pages back. It certainly wasn't contact lenses. I still don't know if it happened verbatim, or it was a trick of the light/I hallucinated. I just put it down to a very strange creepy experience. All the stuff you read about 'them' fits so well that I have to keep an open mind on it, as mad as it all sounds.

Edit; I was actually just about to quote your sig without realising it was yours and that's where Id' read it Good one, that. It's a common phrase for me these days.

Last edited by spyroid; 30-04-2011 at 08:02 PM.
spyroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:01 AM   #54
cthru

I've witnessed the black eyed phenomena a couple of times. Normal looking eyes that quickly turn totally black, whites and all, very quickly.
The people this occured with were soft spoken "love and light" types and one is a very well known(in the New Age circles) New Age guru /teacher.

Last edited by cthru; 11-05-2011 at 04:03 AM.
cthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #55
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthru View Post
I've witnessed the black eyed phenomena a couple of times. Normal looking eyes that quickly turn totally black, whites and all, very quickly.
The people this occured with were soft spoken "love and light" types and one is a very well known(in the New Age circles) New Age guru /teacher.
Are you talking about Drunvalo Melchizedek?

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #56
snakesnladders

i haven't seen any; but i've heard a voice - still can't remember whether it was in my head or out loud - but it was very clear - once late at night. it came from outside; and it said 'come here, babe, i need a drink'.

scared the absolute crap out of me the last bit did. something about the voice made me think that I was the drink...

i live in a house surrounded by bushland.

funnily enough there are these neighbours not far from us i always joke about them being vampires cuz they're weird; keep to themselves and always have night time tennis matches...

hum...
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote