Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 29-07-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
anonymous01201
Inactive

Exclamation The Black Eyed People

Invasion of the Black-Eyed People
Encounters with strange beings said to be "inhuman"

By Stephen Wagner, About.com

CREEPY, UNNERVING, threatening, sinister... even inhuman. These are words that people have used to describe children, adolescents and adults they have encountered who share an odd trait in common: unnaturally black eyes. Black-eyed people. Black-eyed kids. Who are they?

Granted, many people have dark eyes. Although black is not a natural eye coloration, there are many people with very dark brown or dark blue eyes that, under the right lighting conditions, can look black or nearly black. But in some cases, the black-eyed people are seen in excellent lighting conditions – bright daylight, for example. Also, some of these reports say that these are not just incidents of dark irises; their entire eye appears black, with little or no white showing.

Now all this could be chalked up to the perception of the viewer. But what is disturbing, in many cases, is the peculiar attitudes and behavior exhibited by some of these black-eyed people. Also, those who encounter them often are overcome with a profound sense of dread – as if these beings are to be avoided at all cost.

Paranoia? A psychological reaction to the eyes? Let's look at some cases.

At the rest stop

Chris and her husband were traveling on I-75 in Michigan when they made a routine stop at a rest area. Coming out of the women's room, Chris came face to face with a thin, dark-haired woman with black eyes staring directly at her.

"I instantly felt a terrible sense of dread, as though there was something deeply unnatural about her," Chris says. "The eyes ... were completely black. I saw no color whatsoever, and no pupils. I felt an extremely strong need to get away from her as quickly as possible, as there was something quietly threatening about her. Her stare was devoid of any emotion other than something very cold and disconnected."

We see dark-eyed people all the time, but Chris feels that there was something really strange about this particular woman. "My instant and unwavering feeling during this whole experience was that she was not human," she says. "There also was something almost predatory about her, as though she was homing in on prey while she stood there so still. I also had a strange sense of her feeling superior or stronger in some way. It seemed important, for some unknown reason, for me to act unaffected by her while in her presence. I felt a huge sense of relief as I got back into the car and left."

Superior. Predatory. There are a couple of more words we can add to how people describe these beings. But is it merely a psychological reaction to seeing an unusual looking, yet entirely normal, person?

At the apartment building

Tee is a 47-year-old apartment manager in Portland, Oregon, who after 20 years on the job is used to meeting people of every age, color, race and description, but you'd have a hard time convincing her that the young man who came to her door one day was normal.

"He was young boy of about 17 or 18, approximately," Tee says. "He asked me about an open apartment for rent. I remember feeling very scared and shaken by his appearance. He did not look weird by his dress or such. It was his eyes. I remember feeling the hair on my neck stand up, and I was shaking just from looking in his eyes."

Like Chris, Tee also felt that deep sense of malevolence. "I could not look him straight in the eyes," she says. "I felt like I was about to die. Now, some people may think that I was just over-reacting or something, but the eyes were completely black – like there was no real pupil. He spoke normally to me, but I had to just shut the door in his face and get as far from him as I could. I felt like I was in extreme danger."

Are the eyes really black? Or are the pupils open so wide that they obliterate the irises and make the eyes appear black? In darkness, the pupils open very wide (or dilate) to allow as much light in as possible. But the boy that Tee met was standing in the daylight. Some drugs can also dilate the pupils. According to WrongDiagnosis.com, other causes of pupil dilation can include: emotion, medication, eyedrops and brain injuries. Is it possible that the boy inquiring about an apartment just used eyedrops… or drugs?

Of course any of those causes are possible. Again, however, those who encounter the black-eyed people cannot shake the menace they instantly feel from them. It's as if it's not just their eyes that are dark, but that their whole beings – their souls – are enveloped in darkness.

In the coffee shop

Missy will never forget the black aura of the stranger at Starbucks. It was a cold November day when she stopped at the coffee shop for a hot tea. She ordered her drink and was reorganizing her purse when she felt someone staring at her.

"I turned around to give 'whatever' to the perv that I assumed was watching me, and the smart aleck remark died in my mouth as I caught sight of him," Missy remembers. "I did not see anything unusual in his manner of dress. It was the eyes and the aura coming off of him that scared me. The eyes, blacker than black, no white at all, wall-to-wall black, and I just felt a darkness around him, an evil. As I looked in his eyes, I somehow knew that was not a human soul occupying that body… and I felt that he knew that I knew that he was not human."

Not human. The phrase comes up again and again out of these encounters. It's not just a fear or uneasiness they get from someone who appears might be violent or crazy or just plain creepy. We have all come across people like that. But to have the profound sense that someone is not human, that's something entirely different.

Knocking at the door

Adele was at home when she had her experience with the beings. More unnerving, perhaps, they were small children. "I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book," Adele says, "when at about 11:00 p.m. I heard a knocking… a slow, constant one. I got up out of bed to see what it was. I looked out of the window and to my surprise saw two children. I opened the window and asked them what they wanted at this time of night. They replied by saying simply, 'Let us in.' I said no and asked what for. 'We want to use your bathroom.'

"I was quite shocked that children of about 10 years old wanted to use a stranger's bathroom at this time of night. I told them no, closed the window, but looked at them through the glass. I glanced at their eyes... and I have never ever seen eyes like them. They were black, completely black. I got the feeling of evil and unhappiness. It surrounded me. It was horrible."

Rational explanation… or paranormal?

So what's the explanation?

In his article, Black Eyed Kids: A Profile, Barry Napier of UFODigest, writes: "The black eyes … could be nothing more than contact lenses. (Solid black contacts are available.) The most likely scenario is that the few convincing reports were the results of overactive imaginations, and that the string of reports that followed were nothing more than copycat falsified stories used for attention or fun."

But, Napier admits, "most accounts seem to be passionate, and people that have encountered the [black-eyed kids] seem to be genuinely frightened even after the encounter."

Those who see the paranormal in these encounters speculate that the people who have met them face to face are not wrong – the black-eyed people are not human. It's suggested that they are either extraterrestrial, interdimensional or demonic. Or some combination thereof.

I have never encountered such a black-eyed person, so it's difficult to pass judgment on the subject or render any conclusions. I'll only say that it's an interesting phenomenon that seems to be growing and that should be scrutinized carefully and documented as best as possible.

There may be rational explanations for these encounters, or it may be, as Missy says, that "we are not alone in this world. We share our world with others, non-human."

Article Source:
http://paranormal.about.com/od/human...a/aa090406.htm
anonymous01201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
hobo

Here´s a link that corroborates what you talk about: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41230000&hl=da
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
white_wave

i believe these things exist.... wether they're supernatural, other-wordly or interdimensional i dont know. i would guess at supernatural, maybe demonic....
i was reading an article about them the other night at about 2am. when i finished i went to sit down on my sofa, when this cat screamed right outside my window. could be coincedence , but there are'nt many cats round here and it was a long drawn out scream, literelly sounded like it was right outside the window. i literally jumped out of my skin!!!!
white_wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 01:34 AM   #4
lordzoma

It's a sign of shapeshifting. It means you're dealing with reptilians or another species.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:40 AM   #5
white_wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
It's a sign of shapeshifting. It means you're dealing with reptilians or another species.
what do you mean by other species, ive seen orbs, shadows and what i can only describe as heat waves since ive been small. but im fairly new to david icke, NWO and the reptiles. people on this site say you need to wake up to the reality.... i just dont know what information, meditation/ frame of mind i need to be in???
any help would be greatly appreciated.
jen

Last edited by white_wave; 16-08-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:49 AM   #6
lordzoma

There are many, many different species of sentient life present on this planet, which includes those who would masquerade in the form of humans. Reptilians are not the only ones. I'd recommend you go to trufax.org and check out some of the books published there for more information.
Old 16-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #7
white_wave

thanks, i appreciate it. i will do.
jen
Old 16-08-2009, 08:26 AM   #8
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_wave View Post
what do you mean by other species, ive seen orbs, shadows and what i can only describe as heat waves since ive been small. but im fairly new to david icke, NWO and the reptiles. people on this site say you need to wake up to the reality.... i just dont know what information, meditation/ frame of mind i need to be in???
jen
Hi white wave, I know it´s scary stuff, and one has to keep the balance between staying informed and keeping cool. Don´t succumb to fear or hate,this is the energy "they" thrive on. Know that the forces of good is here as well, it´s just a matter of focus.Remember God´s love and your guardian angel, and that you always can call on their protection.And as much as possible stay in a positive, peaceful frame of mind ( think of somebody, something you love, happy experiences and stay in that happy feeling) I know it´s not an easy task, but I reckon thats what we came here for in the first place . You might want to study the work of Stewart Swerdlow ( www.expansions.com ), he has tons of good informations on protection techniques, health and all...The best of luck with your explorations...

Last edited by hobo; 16-08-2009 at 08:26 AM.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #9
white_wave

thank you so much hobo, your post made me smile
every time i feel some bad energy surounding me i do try to think of positive things.
my great grandmother used to say to my mum that if you think of evil things, you open yourself up to them... as she was born in the 1880s, i think she was talkin some kinda sense
i just want to learn as much of the truth,love, hope as possible.
jen
Old 16-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
siriusc

You might want to do a search on Urban Ledgends, Black Eyed Kids. It's an interesting topic and I feel there is something to this. My guess is that they are somehow related to the Grey sightings, either by hynosis of the individual or other means. Most likely some sort of govt testing of mind control, fear response technology. JMO.
siriusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
tootrue

Quote:
what do you mean by other species, ive seen orbs, shadows...
The shadows are interesting too!
tootrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
lordzoma

New thought

Black Eyed People

Any relation to the Black Eyed Peas?
Old 16-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #13
codie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
New thought

Black Eyed People

Any relation to the Black Eyed Peas?

Somebody bought me the Black eyed peas album, I thought the words at beginning of the album were very interesting.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
leathal

Quote:
i believe these things exist.... wether they're supernatural, other-wordly or interdimensional i dont know. i would guess at supernatural, maybe demonic....
i was reading an article about them the other night at about 2am. when i finished i went to sit down on my sofa, when this cat screamed right outside my window. could be coincedence , but there are'nt many cats round here and it was a long drawn out scream, literelly sounded like it was right outside the window. i literally jumped out of my skin!!!!
I think it was last year, maybe earlier.. not sure, "Nexus Magazine ran an article on this subject... kinda freaked me out a bit, whats even freakier is this, it's 01:20, I was reading the quote here, and my T.V. switched itself on... no bullshit.. that freaked me out hard, it's dead quiet, I live in a very remote place near the rainforest, theres not another remote control around for hundreds of meters in any direction. I nearly crapped my pants.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #15
lyrag

I have encountered these people in real life and also in very life like dreams.
I remember seeing alot when I was younger.

But the experience that stands out the most was not a black eyed person but silvery eyed.when i was on holiday with my family, I was around 13 and I literally stood and stared as this girl walked past me grinning it was a grin that said (ha you can see me and nobody else can do) well everybody else appeared to see her but not her eyes, her eyes were freaky, they were silver looking, she still had a black pupil but the eye color extended outwards. it wasnt just her eyes it was her whole 'energy' her mannerisms everything was hard to explain or put a finger on, she didnt seem human. I tried pointing it out to my family but they didnt seem to be seeing what i was seeing and just muttered things like 'dont stare' 'there probably contacts' none of them actually looked at her, or had 'felt' her so were just judge by my descriptions' yes i guess they could of been contact lenses, but they didnt look like contacts, it was around 11am in the morning in a very quiet rural area, she was around the same age as me, contacts were not as popular as they are now and even then, how many people do you see wearing extreme colors in the day time. Her family looked angrily towards me like they really could not understand why I was staring at her and they all went to go hire bikes. But it wasnt just the way she looked, I would say im quite psychic, not extremely but definatly more than most people I know, well i am really except its very rare that i 'see' things in front of me, although i have done, but they usually get sent as videos or still images. What im trying to say that is going on that also, i would like to think that i was right in my feeling about her. Some people might call it an overactive teenage mind but i felt like i had triggered something, at the time I was reading alot of nonfiction about 'aliens' the next few years I went through some bizarre experiences.

The dreams i have had about the ones with black eyes, they are always evil and and appear to be working for somebody or something, almost like they are under a trance but at the same time, they are not fully human bodied. They hate anything good and pure and home in on these people or especially people like children who are vunerable to them. they appear to have extra sensories but carried weapons and tried using them but fail, because of outer interference.
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
lyrag

Quote:
jen
I see those heat waves!! nobody else knows what im talking about. I also sometimes see the space inbetween things filled with see through creatures is the only way to describe it.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
lyrag

Its very interesting, reading back over. Im wondering if people who are more 'psychic' are seeing these people. Would make more sense as to why only certain people get the feeling off of them, why they are only spotted by some people. and would fit in with my own experiences of these people, other people dont seem to see what I see.

I do also wonder i had a mini stroke when i was younger, or stress effected my brain causing me to think that im psychic. But i communicate with peoples animals and the owners tell me the infomation is correct, so if not how would that work?
I only ask because my life is becoming more and more fantasy and less reality everyday and im not sure whether to see it as a medical worry, or be thankful.
Old 23-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #18
rebel_recon

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17492
rebel_recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #19
snakesnladders

maybe they're vampires.
snakesnladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:08 AM   #20
lemonde

I started a thread in the reptilian section for something similar - new to this forum and subject. I've never heard of anyone else having a similar experience until now... (especially about others not being able to see what you can see...). Copied from the other thread:

I was in the navy for some years. This occurred at a naval base in 1995. Extracurricular to my regular job, I had a ‘duty’ in the base bar (most personnel have to perform duties outside their daily job ie cleaning etc). Before I went on shift I was sitting in the bar watching friends play a game of pool. A man I hadn’t seen before sat beside me and struck up a conversation. He was dressed like a goth (long black coat, big black boots etc). He seemed very intense, a bit tipsy and started asking about my soul. I made light of it and told him it seems to be in good working order. At this point his eyes became very black, he sort of seemed black all over. He leaned forward, stared right into my eyes and said exactly this ‘I can see your soul. It’s beautiful. I could reach into you now and rip it right out of your body.’ This had a profound affect on me and I believed him when he said that. I also felt extremely attracted to him which still disgusts me. I politely excused myself and went to start my shift behind the bar.

This is the really freaky bit. A bit later he came up and told me he wanted to show me a ‘little trick’. He said something to the effect that he needed to go for a minute to get ready. He had a name for this trick but for the life of me I can’t remember what it was. When he came back to the bar he caught my eye to make sure I was watching. Then he walked up to groups of people standing around and slipped right into the middle of their group. No one blinked an eye. Not one person showed any sign of having seen him. He did this about 5 times to different groups. He would stand directly in between two people having a conversation and they didn’t skip a beat. I’m convinced they couldn’t see him. I told the girl I was working with to watch and she couldn’t see him. I told her about the earlier conversation and she said every time she saw that guy she got a very bad vibe. I never saw him again after that night. I don’t know what it meant. I don’t know how I could see him but others couldn’t and I don’t know why he singled me out to show me (possibly showing off after a few too many?) What would he have been doing when he went to get ready for his trick? I told one other person about this at that time and haven’t spoken of it since.

I know this sounds fantastical. Just to clarify, I hadn’t been drinking that night, or using drugs/medication. This is one of a few paranormal experiences which happened during those years but it’s the one which disturbs me the most.
lemonde is offline   Reply With Quote