Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 27-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #21
daithy

I am absolutely aware that this is totally off the current thread, but today I felt that I would splice a few bits of a cartoon together 'cos I liked it so much, main reason was that I felt that it touched David Icke's ideology in some parts also. Check it out if you like it, if you do give it a like on Youtube please and feel free to share it.
daithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 05:12 AM   #22
tink123

Hi Daithy

Interesting post and video...and valid points you make.

afairstly don't be put off by some off the posts you get....people are here for all kinds of reasons..some just like stirring trouble...you'll soon learn who..and learn to ignore them...happens to us all.

I have felt like you since I was little found all this stuff 4 years ago..and it makes the most sense to me....But I think we all struggle with several things...well I do.

1. Now awakw what am I supposed to do with all the knowledge...I try to share it..but few people want to listen.

2. How do I adapt who I am to the world out here...the 2 do not really mix.

3. All this love and enlightenment is great...it hasn't happened to me yet....but I ofen question...if religion is man made...and not what we are told it is...what happens to all the bad people in life and those who don't say sorry or ask for forgiveness etc.....where is the...justice..for want of a better word..........if we are supposed to leave these people to learn their own lesson...what happens to them if they don't learn?? aia know people who seriously don't care what they do or say to people.

I struggle with they are part of me...the same consciencess to be hoest..because their behaviour patterns go against everything I believe and stand for and want in my world......maybe all the bad people are there own collective consciencness...I don't know????

As for all the ET stuff...well thats like lookig at a blank sheet of paper isn't it...where do you start and how does it all fit in??

You raise good points.... I'm still searchig for those missing pieces to the jigsaw x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #23
daithy

Thank you tink123, you comment has been the most pleasant of them all, finally I feel welcome.

1. I would say that we all make the mistake sometimes that we are trying to force the knowledge, you gotta know when to talk and when to be quite and when to listen.

3. Love and enlightment, I think a lot of people are misunderstood about this big time, especially outsiders of Icke's domain lol if I could call it that way lolz. The love he is talking about isn't the love as in you have to make yourself love somebody else hehe no no that is your mind's understanding of love and it is trying to artificaly create or re-create it, love is felt in the heart, then you may say is that no matter how hard i try i just don't feel it, there is one fundamental key to this and that is understanding of that everybody else is you only in different body with different settings but in essence it is you AWARENESS and once you understand this, your sense of compassion will skyrocket. That's why they say when budda (im not a buddist btw)reached enlightement he felt that he was a blade of grass, or a bird sitting on the tree, everything, it is all consciousness. Why do you think that John Lennon did everything he could to stop war, against violence, because he was high on hippy love and had nothing better to do, no no because he was so spiritually evolved that he felt constantly connected to everything else, and hurting those children or people in Vietnam was actually hurting him. Unfortunately we aren't all so evolved as Lennon, I find days that I feel more compassion and connectidness to everything and some days less, there is a supression at play, not sure if it is external or internal, it has a lot to do with chakras as well, But 2 things amplify this in me the most 1. David Icke 2. Uplifting Trance and other things as well meditation now and then.

Anyway I made a another video last night, it is a Pink Floyd song, very undersrated,,l a total masterpiece from pink floyd. I wanted to suggest to Icke a few times to use it in his presentations, everytime I listened to it in my headphones, and finally kicked my ass to it and made a vid to it. took me nearly 8 hrs, so check it out, like it on youtube if it appeals to you and share too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kV64XloYoY
daithy is offline   Reply With Quote