Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 11-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #1
khamael
Banned

Exclamation Religion is BULLSHIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Mabus CFRome puppet: “You shall not steal".

High-spirited Hillaryous Clinton: “You shall not commit adultery".

Pastor Bush [drunk as always]: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."
"

The Queen of the Global Drug Trade.

Ready for Judgement Day [American Tales]

Last edited by khamael; 11-04-2012 at 06:48 AM.
khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
nirvana
Banned

Yes agree

Last edited by nirvana; 11-04-2012 at 08:06 AM.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
the_ascensionist

I wouldn't go as far to say that religion is bullshiit. The desert religions are among the blood thirsty ones to have existed. A God who displayed humanistic and 3rd dimensional emotions, but told us not to experience them under penalty of death.

It's one of the reasons I left Christianity and became Buddhist/New age. While I respect other religions and their followers, I don't feel as if the desert religions are benificial spiritually
"Proof and evidence are tools of freedom and empowerment if they are used to reinforce a beneficial, positive belief. But if they are used to reinforce a detrimental, limiting, negative belief... Then proof and evidence are nothing more than tools you are using to make a prison for yourself and your life."- Teal Scott

Follow my blog here
the_ascensionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:35 AM   #4
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ascensionist View Post
I wouldn't go as far to say that religion is bullshiit. The desert religions are among the blood thirsty ones to have existed. A God who displayed humanistic and 3rd dimensional emotions, but told us not to experience them under penalty of death.

It's one of the reasons I left Christianity and became Buddhist/New age. While I respect other religions and their followers, I don't feel as if the desert religions are benificial spiritually

Born again christianity is very similar to buddhism .If you look below the surfice they are both tantric paths.

Buddha is within same as jesus.

The kingdom of god is inside you and all around you.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
william68
Banned

The Abrahmic ones are yes:

The entire bible is mythology the characters within are also mythological and where taken from Gentile Religions and Gods and changed and rewrote to revolve around the Jews. Giving the Jews a sense of identity and entitlement, based upon a false history.

Abraham and Sara, Abraham's half sister and wife and Abraham's father Tera, are taken from Brahma and his half sister and wife Saraswati. Brahma in some texts father is Vishnu also called Tara in some of his forms. The tale of Abraham is also identical to tales of Brahma in certain parts of the bible. Abraham's sons names translates out from sanskirt into different titles for Siva.

We have the ancient trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Siva with the ancient Goddesses Saraswati.

Esther is taken from Isthar and Mordecai from Marduk.

Moses is taken from Bacchus even the tales in the desert almost theme from theme.

As such just that alone shows the major patriarchs of the Torah [first 5 books of the old testament] Abraham and Moses never existed so much for the fictional covenant.

Since Juadism and its Torah are the root of Christianity and Islam....

But the ones (Pagan religions) they where created out by stealing and rewrites where not. They where symbolic cultures based on a spiritual core that related to the Magnum Opus. The Great Work of perfecting the human spiritually and physically and leading to the Siddhi's the highest being physical immortality. New Agers are calling the Magnum Opus "ascension" these days.

Last edited by william68; 19-04-2012 at 09:31 AM.
william68 is offline   Reply With Quote