Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 09-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
rhydra

Default Are some people non-sentient?

If so, how many and who? Of course it would be wrong to treat human beings as objects because that is the law, the law has rules for mistreatment etc. However, it would appear that many people seem to me, to be somewhat empty, devoid of a soul, devoid of any thought processes, they appear to be merely acting out the illusion of intelligence but I am inclined to believe that they are merely automatons, they have not learned by a concious process of intelligence but have been trained by rote.

Take some of the criminal classes for instance, forever in and out of prison, custody neither affects them mentally nor physically do they avoid such removal of freedom. Their lifestyle is much the same inside a prison system as it is outside, they have the same associates, they follow the same little territorial rules and habits as they would when enjoying their "freedom" but their freedom is not the same as ours. They don't appear to hold any form of intelligence, they appear "programmed," non sentient, their eyes void of any form of cerebral processes.

Then there are the other, non criminal classes. They plod along, do the same thing, watch and discuss football or any other interest directed at the masses. Their lives are uniform, their hobbies identical, golf, holidays, group activities, the same foods, the same drinks, so identical that when you meet one you have met them all.

I wonder if non sentient human beings are the norm. If so I wonder if it is probably for the best that they are herded like cattle, at least cattle have personalities. Most humans don't seem to do.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
theoriginalmurph
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I wonder if non sentient human beings are the norm. If so I wonder if it is probably for the best that they are herded like cattle, at least cattle have personalities. Most humans don't seem to do.
I believe the "sheeple" phenomena is mostly an illusion. Mostly. More often than not, people can and do think. It's not that people are lacking in any mental abilities, its that the system keeps them pre-occupied with various distractions. Too many bells and whistles. Bells and whistles simulate the cries of infants demanding attention. We are, as a species, vulnerable to system that exploits our natural instincts that way.
theoriginalmurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
If so, how many and who? Of course it would be wrong to treat human beings as objects because that is the law, the law has rules for mistreatment etc. However, it would appear that many people seem to me, to be somewhat empty, devoid of a soul, devoid of any thought processes, they appear to be merely acting out the illusion of intelligence but I am inclined to believe that they are merely automatons, they have not learned by a concious process of intelligence but have been trained by rote.

Take some of the criminal classes for instance, forever in and out of prison, custody neither affects them mentally nor physically do they avoid such removal of freedom. Their lifestyle is much the same inside a prison system as it is outside, they have the same associates, they follow the same little territorial rules and habits as they would when enjoying their "freedom" but their freedom is not the same as ours. They don't appear to hold any form of intelligence, they appear "programmed," non sentient, their eyes void of any form of cerebral processes.

Then there are the other, non criminal classes. They plod along, do the same thing, watch and discuss football or any other interest directed at the masses. Their lives are uniform, their hobbies identical, golf, holidays, group activities, the same foods, the same drinks, so identical that when you meet one you have met them all.

Nothing has a soul. It's never been proven that sentient beings are possessed of such an item - renders the rest a moot point.

As for people blandly going along to the pub chatting about football or golf, that's just the mediocrity of life I'm afraid. Why should life be full of excitement?

Some peoples' lives are banal, some bland, some filled with intrigue. To state that the 'plodders' are devoid of a 'soul' is somewhat nonsensical.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #4
loveisthelaw

All naturally created beings have a soul, though many do not act like it and act more like the unnatural beings.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
masonicboom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph View Post
I believe the "sheeple" phenomena is mostly an illusion. Mostly. More often than not, people can and do think. It's not that people are lacking in any mental abilities, its that the system keeps them pre-occupied with various distractions. Too many bells and whistles. Bells and whistles simulate the cries of infants demanding attention. We are, as a species, vulnerable to system that exploits our natural instincts that way.
Brilliant!
masonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #6
exford
Banned

Default Tulpa

Perhaps they are tulpa's!
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
danceswithbunnies

I believe all creatures including humans are born with a soul..but i also believe that you CAN LOOSE IT.OR IT CAN BE MURDERED

The entire purpose of the system is to kill your soul or anesthetize it...and to turn you into a "human resource"
THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE FINEST EXAMPLE OF SOUL MURDER TO DATE...THAT IS ITS ENTIRE PURPOSE.

And yes, there are humans who have no soul because it has been murdered..the soul is the interface between personality and spirit..
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #8
les_paul_robot

http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans
Quote:
Empty people. Puppet people. Cardboard cutouts. Drones. Organic Portals. Background characters. Why do these terms even exist? Because out of necessity they had to be invented by those who independently noticed the same puzzling phenomenon, one for which there is no official name: some people seem to be missing something very important inside. While they are not necessarily any less intelligent, successful, or physically healthy as anyone else, they nevertheless show no indication of having any higher components to their consciousness.

Over the years I have received emails from readers who came to this same conclusion. They noticed that some people were strangely one dimensional and hollow inside. This observation is not hard to miss, but it is easy to rationalize away, especially with modern society being so heavily brainwashed with the politically correct but unrealistic concept that everyone is completely equal in every way, which ignores functional differences due to environmental, genetic, and most importantly, metaphysical factors.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #9
danster82

10%
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
pali_gap

And how to know are you one of those soulless "things"?

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
rodin
Banned

Nonsentient?

plenty of nonsense is posted on this forum

never by me though
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #12
freedom1st

Quote:

Oh you cynic you! I completely agree, but I do have a problem with your last para, ie. it being best they are herded like cattle - this maybe true but then wouldn't we all end up being herded like cattle? How could we differentiate ourselves from the cattle, and even if we could wouldn't we be ignored by those who are currently running the show?
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #13
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by pali_gap View Post
And how to know are you one of those soulless "things"?
One can never tell, the feeling that most people I have ever met seem to have been extruded from a mould and aren't worth talking to, except on here and a few more places, but I don't know.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #14
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
Oh you cynic you! I completely agree, but I do have a problem with your last para, ie. it being best they are herded like cattle - this maybe true but then wouldn't we all end up being herded like cattle? How could we differentiate ourselves from the cattle, and even if we could wouldn't we be ignored by those who are currently running the show?
Maybe it will be us who are the ones to control the masses, eventually. Maybe that will be our destiny.
Old 10-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveisthelaw View Post
All naturally created beings have a soul, though many do not act like it and act more like the unnatural beings.
Can you show me one?

No - I didn't think so either
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #16
loveoverhate
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph View Post
Absolutely, but there are some people (like us) who are relatively impervious to such mental assaults. I think the elite underestimated our numbers which is why the internet was freely given to us.
loveoverhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #17
rhydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveoverhate View Post
Absolutely, but there are some people (like us) who are relatively impervious to such mental assaults. I think the elite underestimated our numbers which is why the internet was freely given to us.
It is also about to be taken away, haven't you heard? A two speed internet is planned by Google and Verizon, high speed (as it is now) for those who pay more. For everyone else it will be dial up speeds.
Old 23-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #18
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
I believe all creatures including humans are born with a soul..but i also believe that you CAN LOOSE IT.OR IT CAN BE MURDERED

The entire purpose of the system is to kill your soul or anesthetize it...and to turn you into a "human resource"
THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE FINEST EXAMPLE OF SOUL MURDER TO DATE...THAT IS ITS ENTIRE PURPOSE.

And yes, there are humans who have no soul because it has been murdered..the soul is the interface between personality and spirit..
What do you think happens when a person has their soul "murdered?"

what would be the difference between them and people who still have their souls?

Not to answer my own question on a topic I'm not sure about one way or the other but, if there's one quality I can attribute to "soul," it'd have to be imagination, really, the first and last thing "they" want to snuff out. It is a quality that can be developed but never truly learned by looking out and rote. If you identify with that then guess you can say creative, imaginative types "have more soul?" Children have more "soul" before it's eroded away and they grow up, turned into drones?

Last edited by fishonwheels; 23-03-2011 at 10:13 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #19
fishonwheels

Quote:
One can never tell, the feeling that most people I have ever met seem to have been extruded from a mould and aren't worth talking to, except on here and a few more places, but I don't know.
Mmmm ya, I know what you mean but this one in particular can be simply explained by people wanting safety in numbers. If they all appear similarly acculturated then if they are surrounded by strangers then at least they can still make conversation and fit in. Without social reasons i don't think they necessarily care about those trivialities. I think if successful people didn't play golf then far fewer white collar types would be into them.

So, my question for you is, have you seen or sensed anything else that suggests that there are people out there made fundamentally very unlike us, on the inside, besides psychopaths, the mind controlled, the possessed, the evil psychics, etc etc?

Oh, by the way, Satanic magical practitioners inculcate a sense of elitism from the masses and I sometimes wonder if metaphysical fields weren't infiltrated by these types......then again, anyone consistently made to feel different from the rest can not be blamed in developing these perceptions.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #20
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
What do you think happens when a person has their soul "murdered?"

what would be the difference between them and people who still have their souls?
If the soul is the force that fuels and powers the human body, the soul cannot be murdered, it just lives on after the body it powered and lived in died.

If we are just soulless walking flesh meat from birth the question is meaningless.

Otherwise we can be a living human, with a soul in us, the soul then gets killed/murdered/dies but the person/body still lives. Then the body/person carries on consciously, but only until it physically dies, then it's eternal nothingness as its soul died when the person was still physically alive.

When I refer to the body in this case, the new soulless body is still "you/your body/self" with all your thoughts, feelings, physical experiences, memories etc intact until you die, and then you cease to exist forever as your soul was extinguished when your body was alive, maybe years before you physically died.

Last edited by steppewar; 23-03-2011 at 10:40 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote