Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 22-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
truth01
Banned

Default My thoughts on Religion and why it exists

Disclaimer: In no way am i claiming the writings on this post as fact as they are only my thoughts on the subject. Most of us know that early stone age man firstly began to worship both the sun and the moon because they were afraid of them, history has recorded this, all through the ages man has had one thing or another to worship, It seems the very concept of religion and idol worship is manmade. Now we get to the denominations we see today, all formed over thousands of years but only utilised by the elite since the 1400's in the form of the Roman Catholic church i.e the Jesuit order and the word of this new order was spread across Europe and for those who did not accept this new Jesuit order, well, they met their fate, unfortunately. We have all heard of the Knights Templar which was coincidentally disbanded in 1312 by Pope Clement V. They were officially endorsed by the Catholic church in 1129 but since they were apparantly " The soldiers of Christ" They had to make way for the Jesuit Order, that's the way i see it anyway. The term/name God had been bandied about long before Jesus the Rabbi was born, the very same Rabbi that said he was the son of man, as we are all sons of men. The Roman Catholic church in their twisted wisdom decided to proclaim this man as the son of their imaginary all powerful God who has and is still being used to control ans manipulate the masses and so far the Hierarchy of the church has done a damn good job of it. Most religious denominations are political control and manipulation hidden behind a cross or other religious symbol always in the name of the fight of Good against Evil, the all time classic being God vs Satan lol, Heaven vs Hell,and all the time our politicians and our church leaders work together behind the scenes to make damn sure we all keep voting these useless twats into power while the religion keeps us in a state of timidity. Perfect control if i do say so myself
truth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth01 View Post
Disclaimer: In no way am i claiming the writings on this post as fact as they are only my thoughts on the subject. Most of us know that early stone age man firstly began to worship both the sun and the moon because they were afraid of them, history has recorded this,
No we do not, and no it has not.

We do not know how wide-spread "worship" of the sun and moon were and whether it was because people were afraid of them.

Quote:
Now we get to the denominations we see today, all formed over thousands of years but only utilised by the elite since the 1400's in the form of the Roman Catholic church i.e the Jesuit order and the word of this new order was spread across Europe and for those who did not accept this new Jesuit order, well, they met their fate, unfortunately. We have all heard of the Knights Templar which was coincidentally disbanded in 1312 by Pope Clement V. They were officially endorsed by the Catholic church in 1129 but since they were apparantly " The soldiers of Christ" They had to make way for the Jesuit Order, that's the way i see it anyway. The term/name God had been bandied about long before Jesus the Rabbi was born, the very same Rabbi that said he was the son of man, as we are all sons of men. The Roman Catholic church in their twisted wisdom decided to proclaim this man as the son of their imaginary all powerful God who has and is still being used to control ans manipulate the masses and so far the Hierarchy of the church has done a damn good job of it. Most religious denominations are political control and manipulation hidden behind a cross or other religious symbol always in the name of the fight of Good against Evil, the all time classic being God vs Satan lol, Heaven vs Hell,and all the time our politicians and our church leaders work together behind the scenes to make damn sure we all keep voting these useless twats into power while the religion keeps us in a state of timidity. Perfect control if i do say so myself
What the **** is wrong with people that they do not get the very simple point that:

Religion is NOT a synonym for "Abrahamic Faiths"

Get a sodding education and learn that the Abrahamic Faiths are NOT the be-all-and-end-all of "Religion".

Gah.

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 22-08-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: mis-spelling **** as *** O_o
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
indica
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
No we do not, and no it has not.

We do not know how wide-spread "worship" of the sun and moon were and whether it was because people were afraid of them.

What the **** is wrong with people that they do not get the very simple point that:

Religion is NOT a synonym for "Abrahamic Faiths"

Get a sodding education and learn that the Abrahamic Faiths are NOT the be-all-and-end-all of "Religion".

Gah.
What OP posted tends to be the view of many, on conspiracy sites.

I swear, I've seen some conspiracy-mentory on you tube saying the same thing

Last edited by indica; 22-08-2011 at 10:08 AM.
indica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:08 AM   #4
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indica View Post
What OP posted tends to be the view of many, on conspiracy sites.
This is sadly true; and adds no weight whatsoever to their claims when they do not even understand that "Religion" encompasses far far more than Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
This is sadly true; and adds no weight whatsoever to their claims when they do not even understand that "Religion" encompasses far far more than Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Exactly!

The intolerant Monotheistic religions are relatively new to the human experience. Religion existed long, long before Monotheism came along.