Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 29-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Here's one of those witness testimonies you aren't really interested in
Don't be a plonker. This is a subject I am interested in.

Quote:
This bloke says there are bases on the Moon; whereas you're certain there aren't...
This bloke is lying his ass off. What makes him believable to you, his security clearance? The nonchalant way the high security facility just tells him about the moon "bases"? AS IF. It's like the idiotic and bullshit claims from Donna Hare who claimed to have "wandered in" to a high security area.

Believe what you want. It's bollocks.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 09:58 AM   #22
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post

Are you lolling at the stupid video or it's premise? The camera was remote controlled from Earth for the duration of the last 3 Apollo missions
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Old 29-01-2017, 10:27 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
...Three days? WTF are you talking about! They were in quarantine for 21 days(and straight into a press conference!!).....
My goodness .... you can get something right ...Apollo 11 astronauts were quarantined for 21 days not 3 days as I said.

... the reason given Quote .. " These extraordinary measures were a precaution against an uncertain threat of contagion. The moon proved to be barren of life so this post-flight procedure was dropped after the Apollo 14 mission...".. well what a surprise the moon which has no atmosphere, and could never have had an atmosphere because of it's low gravity , is barren of life !! Of course the astronauts were in their pressurized suits when supposedly on the moon ...but never mind that!

These 21 days were obviously used for rehearsing their story over and over ....

Last edited by oz93666; 29-01-2017 at 10:34 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #24
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
My goodness .... you can get something right ...
Coward. Your avoidance of your continuing arse kicking is just bog standard. Yet another in a long line on this forum.

Quote:
These 21 days were obviously for rehearsing their story over and over ....
Now you were corrected...your moronic circular logic gets even more extreme.

Answer the bits where get it totally wrong....that would be pretty much every post on the matter

The video used a bullshit criteria for assessing a lie. Maybe you should go and look at some of our patrons videos to confirm this!!

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...lying-1922058/
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-01-2017 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Busting cowardice
Old 29-01-2017, 10:40 AM   #25
oz93666

Tell us this tg ... do you think it's just a strange coincidence that the astronauts and NASA chiefs were freemasons ???

You do know many here think freemasons are suspect ... involved in all sorts of conspiracies... are we wrong on this too?
Old 29-01-2017, 10:56 AM   #26
truegroup

Quote:
Tell us this tg ... do you think it's just a strange coincidence that the astronauts and NASA chiefs were freemasons ???

You do know many here think freemasons are suspect ... involved in all sorts of conspiracies... are we wrong on this too?
You have to be kidding me. Did you even read my response on the previous page. You have even less credibility than alien hugging councillors who have insects for a mummy.
Apollo Proven
Old 29-01-2017, 11:10 AM   #27
oz93666

Quote:
Did you even read my response on the previous page.
No I didn't , I've learnt not to waste my time reading posts from some members!

I see now you even deny they're freemasons!!!lol I haven't got time to waste in ridiculous arguments ..people can see all the evidence if they search it.
Old 29-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #28
truegroup

Quote:
No I didn't , I've learnt not to waste my time reading posts from some members!

I see now you even deny they're freemasons!!!lol I haven't got time to waste in ridiculous arguments ..people can see all the evidence if they search it.
You irritant. I PROVED the so called boss didn't even have the same bloody name and you got owned. I PROVED from the actual freemason site that only 4 of the walkers and a few others were freemasons and you got owned again. Nowhere did I "deny" that some were freemasons...you liar!

You made some stupid post about no tracks and a Station 8 video nowhere near the picture and you got owned again.

You made some moronic claim about miniature cameras in space capable of seeing the surface in detail.....a claim beyond facepalms and got owned again.

In fact every time you enter this subject I kick your arse, so I can see why you want to scuttle away like a coward yet again.
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-01-2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old 29-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #29
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Don't be a plonker. This is a subject I am interested in.
No you're not:

Quote:
Let me be quite clear. I actually don't care. Ufo stuff has never interested me.
Quote:
This bloke is lying his ass off. What makes him believable to you, his security clearance?
What makes YOU believable?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 03:49 PM   #30
the apprentice
Inactive

Why would they chose free masons to be astronauts, we're they ritualised before or after joining the teams. Secrecy is a powerful tool.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #31
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
No you're not:
You need to STFU now. Stuff about Apollo and orbital missions of the Moon is very much my interest. When some bumbling liar comes along and says he saw things on orbital camera pictures that were nowhere near any resolution to do this....that have also not been corroborated by other countries and their far side pictures....it's dead easy to cry bullshit. He's not talking about bloody UFOs he's making claims for aliens on the sodding Moon in big houses

Quote:
What makes YOU believable?
To you? Nothing. You have your head up Collier's butt and refuse to pull it out for breath.

Here, try this. The guy said he had top secret clearance and he is allowed to say what the frickin' hell he likes without anyone prosecuting him for breach of classified information. AS IF!!

He can say what he likes because he saw jack and never had that clearance. He can't be prosecuted if he never had the clearance.
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-01-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old 29-01-2017, 05:10 PM   #32
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Why would they chose free masons to be astronauts, we're they ritualised before or after joining the teams. Secrecy is a powerful tool.
They chose them because they were experienced pilots and stuff! Your post epitomises the power of conspiracy thought. What about the ones that WEREN'T freemasons, the majority. The head of NASA wasn't a freemason nor were hardly any of the upper management team. Non secrecy is a powerful tool. You people usually play the frickin' NAZI card, is there something wrong with you all
Apollo Proven
Old 29-01-2017, 05:17 PM   #33
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
They chose them because they were experienced pilots and stuff! Your post epitomises the power of conspiracy thought. What about the ones that WEREN'T freemasons, the majority. The head of NASA wasn't a freemason nor were hardly any of the upper management team. Non secrecy is a powerful tool. You people usually play the frickin' NAZI card, is there something wrong with you all
I ask a viable question about before and after and get an illogical plethora of Nazi and mental illness.

I bare your latter line back.
Old 29-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #34
truth seeker 09

Quote:
You need to STFU now.
Don't let your "Member of the Month" title go to your head.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 06:57 PM   #35
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Don't let your "Member of the Month" title go to your head.

it seems that there obviously is an inflation of this title
hilarious
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:12 PM   #36
ksigmason

Quote:
Total Bullshit. The person who worked for NASA was Kenneth Kleinknecht (note the surname spelling and different Christian name). He served as Spacecraft Manager on the Mercury Program and Deputy Spacecraft Manager on Gemini and Apollo.
I'll have to verify, but, if I remember right, Kenneth was Fred's father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
WTC7 'fell' due to MagicFire®©

Flight 93 encapsulated itself within the earth.

They got the Apollo audience, their children and grand children to believe that lie.

9/11 one massive lie.
Holy Red Herring!

Quote:
Why is it a strange coincidence?

Quote:
Why wouldn't they? Freemasons come from all walks of life. If they were qualified, it shouldn't matter if they were a Freemason or not.

Traveling Templar blog - 12FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:19 PM   #37
decim

Perfectly relevant you masonic shill spastic.

You and your zionistas duped and continue to dupe the gullible masses.

GFY.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2017, 07:23 PM   #38
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post

Holy Red Herring!

Why is it a strange coincidence?

Why wouldn't they? Freemasons come from all walks of life. If they were qualified, it shouldn't matter if they were a Freemason or not.
That still doesn't answer my original question Kigs, remember in a world of true utopian anarchy, something that is alien to your creed, such creed cannot exist.

Last edited by the apprentice; 29-01-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:27 PM   #39
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Possibly his brother....very difficult to verify. But as for him being the head of NASA as was claimed, that is incorrect....

https://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/ora...KS/KSK_BIO.pdf
Deputy Manager, Gemini Program Office (1963-1967)
Manager for Command and Service Modules (CSM), Apollo Spacecraft Program Office (1967-1970)
Manager, Skylab Program Office (1970-1974)

https://history.nasa.gov/ap11ann/adminbios.htm
Apollo Proven
Old 29-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #40
truegroup

Quote:
I ask a viable question about before and after and get an illogical plethora of Nazi and mental illness.
Don't be so sensitive, I apologise if it annoyed you.

http://h2g2.com/approved_entry/A1109882

Isn't the whole point of them joining freemasonry to get a leg-up from other members. You get two great pilots, the one who is a mason gets picked? Armstrong THE chosen one was not a mason.....neither were at least 3/4 of all of them who went on Lunar landing missions/Lunar orbital missions and Earth orbital missions. I don't think any of them joined after the event...of the few who were members.

Quote:
I bare your latter line back.
My defence of Apollo is based on evidence that forms the most consistent and enormous narrative possible. There is not a single unexplainable inconsistency. Not one single piece of so called "hoax evidence" that cannot be debunked to death and in most cases laughed at for its stupidity.

Thank you for at least attempting to bring the thread on topic. Every time somebody even mentions the Moon there seems to be misguided attempts to sabotage a thread with this nonsense hoax.
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 29-01-2017 at 09:39 PM.