Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #341
gnat

Simple experiment that demontrates how the moon does rotate.

Take 2 balls (behave), draw an ex on the one which is your moon then simulate the moons orbit around the earth whilst keeping the x facing it. You'll see that it rotates once per orbit.
Old 21-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #342
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Well, er, what are we seeing?

And what is the source of this animated gif?

http://www.phy6.org/stargaze/Smoon4.htm
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Old 21-12-2012, 06:28 PM   #343
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
This video is good, yes, but for full picture they need to rotate the Earth around itself and the Moon around the Earth in so way that while the Moon does one circle, the Earth does 29 circles around itself.
Here you go:

Old 21-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #344
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
This. Thanks!
Old 21-12-2012, 09:08 PM   #345
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
Simple experiment that demontrates how the moon does rotate.

Take 2 balls (behave), draw an ex on the one which is your moon then simulate the moons orbit around the earth whilst keeping the x facing it. You'll see that it rotates once per orbit.
Ragnarok, watch this video. The car shows one edge to the support in the centre(representing the view from Earth).

Now, is it rotating? Of course it is.
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Old 23-12-2012, 03:39 AM   #346
ericdubay
Banned

Quote:
BTW, I wonder why the moon doesn't suck off our atmosphere with 'gravity' that can lift up the whole ocean.
Thanks iq145, once again your timely dose of sanity has brought a smile to my shill-weary face
Old 23-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #347
ericdubay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_d View Post
Eric

Why do you see different phases of the Moon during the month?
The same reason you see them that way.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #348
kasalt

Quote:
I wonder why the moon doesn't suck off our atmosphere with 'gravity' that can lift up the whole ocean.
The gravitational pull of the moon and the sun creates tides in the earth's atmosphere just as it does in the earth's oceans.

References:

http://geography.about.com/od/physic...hy/a/tides.htm

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...on-have-a-tida

Last edited by kasalt; 23-12-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #349
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yes, I know what 'libration' is. Is this what you meant when you asked, "what are we seeing here?" If so, we can both agree that your animated gif is of nothing more than a model (produced by someone going by the name of 'Tomruen').

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
I see. This is the same site that gives us:

Is this real, too?

Last edited by iq_145; 23-12-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Credit 'Tomruen'.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #350
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasalt View Post
The gravitational pull of the moon and the sun creates tides in the earth's atmosphere just as it does in the earth's oceans.
But doesn't suck off the atmosphere into the alleged vacuum?

Very selective this 'gravity' thing, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
The same reason you see them that way.
Nice one, Eric.

Last edited by iq_145; 23-12-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Old 23-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #351
kasalt

Quote:
But doesn't suck off the atmosphere into the alleged vacuum?

Very selective this 'gravity' thing, isn't it?
The earth's gravity keeps its atmosphere in place. The moon's gravity is 1/6 that of earth.
Old 28-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #352
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboz12 View Post
What do you think about the shape of the earth? Do you believe it's flat or spherical?

Old 31-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #353
ericdubay
Banned

What does everybody make of the experiments in this video?

Old 31-12-2012, 12:33 PM   #354
mishka_shaw

Sometimes conspiracy theories reach a point where you might as well just move on.
Old 31-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #355
kasalt

Geocentrism: Was Galileo Wrong?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #356
iq_145

Quote:
What does everybody make of the experiments in this video?

The earth is not rotating - spinning - or moving !! - YouTube
Happy New Year Eric!

The video could be compressed and have a little less notes written all over it, but it does demonstrate nicely the fact that air surrounding a moving object does not move with the object. If it did, then there would be no need for aerodynamic simulation, and aeroplanes would not work.

Blows away nicely the silly 'comparison' with air inside a moving vehicle.
Old 18-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #357
the worm that returned

Default Analemma

I have deliberately NOT put this in a FE thread because it just leads to rants.

So I have a question about the analemma as seen on Earth when looking at the sun and would like to know peoples' thoughts on this...

The analemma has a shape like this symbol "&" but without the bits sticking (LOL). Go here for a better picture.

Sadly, this is quite new to me, despite 17 years of "education" prior to educating myself in the big wide world.

From what I understand, the difference between the size in the loops of the figure 8 is due to the difference in the distance of Earth from the Sun in the elliptical orbit.

According to this website (link) the perihelion distance is 147 million km, whereas at aphelion 152 million km.

Correct me if I am wrong but there is a 3.3 % difference in size between the two distances.

With this in mind, can anyone explain the difference between the two loops and do you think they coincide with this 3.3 % difference?

Is it also related to the speed of the orbit too?

There are some that feel the analemma differences in loop are proof of a flat earth, but I am not with them there...yet

Last edited by the worm that returned; 18-02-2016 at 02:37 PM. Reason: 3.3% not 3.4%
Old 15-06-2017, 02:34 PM   #358
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
The Apollo "Moon" Landings and Viking "Mars" Rovers were hoaxes filmed on Earth:

The Moon Landing Hoax

The Mars Landing Hoax

Here is video evidence of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins faking a shot of Earth from space during Apollo 11:

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon 4/5

A series of failed Heliocentric experiments proved that it is the aether/firmament (Moon/Sun/Stars/Planets) and not us that's moving:

Failed Heliocentric Experiments

If both the Earth and Moon are moving, why does the Moon always only show us one side? Heliocentrists have to posit that the Earth and Moon are spinning in opposite directions at just the right speed so we falsely perceive ourselves and the Moon as not spinning.

"They want you to believe that the Moon's rotation is perfectly synchronized with its orbit so that's why we only ever see one side of the Moon, rather than conclude the obvious - that the Moon is simply NOT rotating. Moreover, they had to slow down the Moon's speed by 58,870 mph AND reverse its direction to West-East to successfully sell their phony heliocentricity system to a gullible public. I don't think there is one person in many, many thousands - regardless of education - who knows that the Copernican Model had to turn the Moon's observable direction around and give it a new speed to accommodate the phases and eclipses." -Marshall Hall

The Moon presented a special math problem for the construction of the heliocentricity model. The only way to make the Moon fit in with the other assumptions was to reverse its direction from that of what everyone who has ever lived has seen it go. The math model couldn’t just stop the Moon like it did the Sun, that wouldn’t work. And it couldn’t let it continue to go East to West as we see it go, either at the same speed or at a different speed. The only option was to reverse its observed East to West direction and change its speed from about 64,000 miles an hour to about 2,200 miles an hour. This reversal along with the change in speed were unavoidable assumptions that needed to be adopted if the model was to have a chance of mimicking reality." -Bernard Brauer
Interesting points....not sure that I agree, as I consider this to be a realm (just a small part of an astral plane).

But thanks for the thread....and hope I have helped
Closed Thread