Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #401
smoke n mirrors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Petri Dish: NWO test UK SE Control Batch 1:100
Posts: 2,989
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

They had a Christian foundation. Which today would seem to me to be a restriction on an individuals freedoms. In all other respects I don't see what was wrong with the ideology on the whole.

The end of the Diggers...

The Digger colonies, consisting in all of only about 100–200 people throughout England, were finished by 1651. The collapse of the movement was due to the efforts of local landowners backed by the Council of State to crush the Digger colonies whenever they arose.

Humm no surprise there then. And people wonder why the establishment are trying to suppress the rise of the FOTL movement.

.
__________________
If ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law, why are people expected to respect laws, created based on their ignorance?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #402
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
And people wonder why the establishment are trying to suppress the rise of the FOTL movement.
evidence please?

madmard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #403
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

99% of the *establishment* never even once heard what FMOTL is .

Last edited by ignoranto_bliss; 16-07-2010 at 06:58 PM.
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #404
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

99.999 is probably a more realistic figure

john H*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #405
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well, in Canada, there is not one Premier, Mayor, MLA, MP or MPP who has not heard of it. Many cops are fully aware of our existence as well. And if they do not yet, they soon will.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #406
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The may know about you but Im quite sure they dont recognise you.

job gerard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #407
ignoranto_bliss
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,385
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Well, in Canada, there is not one Premier, Mayor, MLA, MP or MPP who has not heard of it. Many cops are fully aware of our existence as well. And if they do not yet, they soon will.
When anecdotes about you are popular its not really a success but oh well
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #408
smoke n mirrors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Petri Dish: NWO test UK SE Control Batch 1:100
Posts: 2,989
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
evidence please?

madmard*
Try reading the information all over this form and others like it and form a rational conclusion. Plenty of evidence if you care to digest it!

Unless of course, your sole intention here is simply to post pathetic quips, gibes and bullshit, in a vain attempt to grab some attention.

Surely your life cant be so empty, that you need to come here to get noticed. Can it?

.
__________________
If ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law, why are people expected to respect laws, created based on their ignorance?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:23 PM   #409
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven1 View Post
The may know about you but Im quite sure they dont recognise you.

job gerard*
They have every time I have traveled in through the airport, or gone to court, and I recently found out that some of them actually have my photo in the front flap of their notebooks. At least one did, and I caught video of it, though he denied it, but then would not let me look at it. Pretty sure it was me though....

So you keep making your little quips, thinking you know what you talk about.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #410
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
At least one did, and I caught video of it,
Really?
Care to pos..... nah forget it.

gob bernard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #411
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It will be posted as part of my new video production. All about the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers. Gonna be sweet!
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #412
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When?

lob ithard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:33 PM   #413
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
They have every time I have traveled in through the airport,
Hi,rob
Can a freeman have a passport?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #414
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Soon. You are neither fan nor friend, so I am not concerned about your wishes at all.

As to the passport question, I have seen claims of right where the right to have one was claimed, and the Freeman did have one. However I would prefer a Laisser Passez. (Google it)
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:43 PM   #415
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
rob menard29-01-2009, 06:43 AM
The Pass-Port is a document allowing you to pass through the port, and a port is where commerce happens. If you have no intent to engage in commerce you don't need one, or at least that is the way it should be. People here in Canada have used a Family Bible as ID and Passport.

The Freeman Society is working on a pass port type document. Will look just like one, but is called a 'Laissez Passer' and will have less restrictions.

Peace, eh?
Rob
So which do you have Rob?

lom bobard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #416
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
As to the passport question, I have seen claims of right where the right to have one was claimed, and the Freeman did have one. However I would prefer a Laisser Passez. (Google it)
Sorry, rob I don't understand. You say you "would prefer", rather than you "have". Don't you have a passport yourself?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 16-07-2010 at 07:47 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 07:53 PM   #417
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Helloooooooooooo...........!
Robbbbbbbbbbbbb...........!

This is important.

wob bentcard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #418
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So by his silence it would appear that Rob Menard either.

a) has a government issued passport
b) has a Laisser Passez
c) passes through passport control without either.

Lets hope he comes back to clear it up.

pob cabard*
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:11 PM   #419
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I recognize the one who immediately jumps to the conclusions because I happen to be busy and actually have other and better things to do then to respond to his demands for performance and jumping through his hoops. You assume the most asinine things, and are clearly seeking conflict and argument, not discussion, nor a sharing of ideas. So I will answer your questions once, and realizing you have been here before, banned for your actions, and are now doing the same things, I will use the handy dandy ignore button on you, so you can assume all you wish, about whatever you wish.

No I do not have a passport.

We do not yet have the Laisser Passez system set up, though they are a coming, and the design is (mostly) done.

Now I have better things to do then to argue with fools, and you steven, are clearly a fool.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #420
steven1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,265
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nicely dodged, but no cigar.

You wrote
Quote:
They have every time I have traveled in through the airport,
So do you go through passport control without a passport?

sink or swim*

Last edited by steven1; 16-07-2010 at 08:16 PM.
steven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.