Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 14-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #381
rumpole

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
haute couture is quite specific to each individual, and shows tollerance to each persons wn uniquness and beauty - unlike the law which uses a one rule fits all mentality regardless of human right.
Being naked is a naturally occuring state that should hold no embrassment nor ridicule - so what is wrong with being natural and seeking ones own true and natural place in a dressed and oppressive world state?
That's not correct - there are a broad range of classes of people who get treated differently by the law.

Last edited by rumpole; 14-07-2010 at 01:29 PM.
rumpole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #382
joe white
Banned

Quote:
unlike the law which uses a one rule fits all mentality regardless of human right.
if people had nothing in common which would separate them from trees, they might come under the jurisdiction of a dog marking its territory

call it law or whatever you want

Last edited by joe white; 14-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.
joe white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #383
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
haute couture is quite specific to each individual, and shows tollerance to each persons wn uniquness and beauty - unlike the law which uses a one rule fits all mentality regardless of human right.

Being naked is a naturally occuring state that should hold no embrassment nor ridicule - so what is wrong with being natural and seeking ones own true and natural place in a dressed and oppressive world state?
God, what an thought, a bunch of freemen sitting around in the buff congratulating themselves on being free

Last edited by lord bob haulk; 14-07-2010 at 03:09 PM.
lord bob haulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #384
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
just because i don't buy the FMOTD doesn't give you any reason to know what i think. See you're a cultist demanding we all think like the cult.
Honestly it's just too easy.
Old 14-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #385
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord bob haulk View Post
i don't think so pal, what you do all the time is demand that we all think like you or we're, what's it you call me? Lord disinfo. You can't handle me pointing out to you what you believe is rubbish. If anyone has disinformation it's a bloke like you sticking up for scams like manards.
You are to the law what being naked is to haute couture.
I can "handle" it ... whatever that means ...
You can point out whatever you like.
Changes nothing.

You're a buffoon ... a bully ... a blowhard.
Lots of huffing and pùffing with zero substance.
That kind of character is usually found on playgrounds, mugging other kids for sweeties or their lunch money.
I guess some people just never grow out of the mentality, where intimidation and thrusting of chests is supposed to be the defining moment in a debate.

Calling Rob Menard a scam is another defining moment in your schoolyard career.
A man who posts all his information for FREE ...you try to make out as a scam?
How exactly does THAT work?
It's FREE ... but he is a scam.

Whose lunch money did you steal to buy that logic?
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 14-07-2010 at 03:16 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 03:26 PM   #386
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
I can "handle" it ... whatever that means ...
You can point out whatever you like.
Changes nothing.

You're a buffoon ... a bully ... a blowhard.
Lots of huffing and pùffing with zero substance.
That kind of character is usually found on playgrounds, mugging other kids for sweeties or their lunch money.
I guess some people just never grow out of the mentality, where intimidation and thrusting of chests is supposed to be the defining moment in a debate.

Calling Rob Menard a scam is another defining moment in your schoolyard career.
A man who posts all his information for FREE ...you try to make out as a scam?
How exactly does THAT work?
It's FREE ... but he is a scam.

Whose lunch money did you steal to buy that logic?
Oh look you've employed the freeman legal defence of "you're a child" a true classic in any freeman armoury.
Zero substance, i can hardly believe the big balls you got to be a fmotl and accuse someone of having zero substance. Just in case you're unaware, fmotl only lives on the internet, it's not real.
Claimed your bond money yet?
Old 14-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #387
yozhik

Quote:
Zero substance, i can hardly believe the big balls you got to be a fmotl and accuse someone of having zero substance.
Hey ... if the cap fits ...

... and this 'response' of yours ... thanks for substantiating everything I commented on; couldn't have asked for a better testimony!

Quote:
Just in case you're unaware, fmotl only lives on the internet, it's not real.
What colour is the sun on your world?
Sniff ... sniff ... ooohhhh ...smells like a fresh batch of piping hot denial coming from the Lord Disinfo oven ...

Quote:
Claimed your bond money yet?
Won't ask you the same ... I hear on the grapevine the school lunchmoney mafia is doing a roaring trade ...
Bonds?
Who needs bonds?
"Just give us ya lunch money and feck off ..."
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 14-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #388
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
just because i don't buy the FMOTD doesn't give you any reason to know what i think. See you're a cultist demanding we all think like the cult.
Show me where I demanded that you should think like a cult member?

The reason I know what you think is because you keep telling me what you think! You aren't in the habit of engaging in conversation, you make statements, draw a line, then dig a hole and stick your head in the sand.

The post you quoted had plenty of questions for your consideration, yet you failed to answer a single one. Is that because you don't have an opinion on those questions?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.

Last edited by smoke n mirrors; 14-07-2010 at 03:57 PM.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 04:20 PM   #389
bones
Banned

Quote:

you think fmotl is a cult? hummm bob are you grasping straws?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:16 PM   #390
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
you think fmotl is a cult? hummm bob are you grasping straws?
I do think it's a cult, how else do you explain the level of belief in something with no actual proof.
It's not a traditional cult but an internet cult, there are no freemen churches or ranches, just a small band of freemen living out there delusions on the pages of this forum, the tupac forum or whatever they call em selves and for the very diehards, the WWWFS, a lose collaboration of wrestlers and freemen. And as we all know, wrestling is real
Old 14-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #391
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
you think fmotl is a cult?
That is the opinion I am forming.
What is FOTL in your opinion, bones?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 05:41 PM   #392
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
I do think it's a cult, how else do you explain the level of belief in something with no actual proof.
It's not a traditional cult but an internet cult, there are no freemen churches or ranches, just a small band of freemen living out there delusions on the pages of this forum, the tupac forum or whatever they call em selves and for the very diehards, the WWWFS, a lose collaboration of wrestlers and freemen. And as we all know, wrestling is real
Cult: intense interest in and devotion to a person, idea, or activity:

You're a member of a cult, unless your devotion to protecting the ideas and activities of the system is non-existent. Your input here, would seem to indicate you're very active in the protection of that idea. I would go as far as to say you behaviour is obsessive. The state of TV etc. these days is rather poor apparently.

I take it you have no interest in giving any response, to the questions I presented to you earlier?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
Old 14-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #393
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
That is the opinion I am forming.
What is FOTL in your opinion, bones?
Although this question is directed towards bones. I will chip in my two pennies...an ideology and work in progress. It can as with virtually any activity, also be pigeon holed as a cult.

Work in progress, is my personal favourite with a growing number accepting the ideology.

ideology n., pl. -gies.

1. a body of ideas that reflects the beliefs and interests of a nation, political system, etc. and underlies political action.

2. Philosophy, sociology.the set of beliefs by which a group or society orders reality so as to render it intelligible.

3. speculation that is imaginary or visionary.

4. the study of the nature and origin of ideas.

Pretty much covers it right there!

Old 15-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #394
ignoranto_bliss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeman View Post
Wrong... It is a crime because you caused (drum roll) DAMAGE.

I realize you have the IQ of a circus monkey, but that doesn't mean you should prove it to the world over and over.

-Peace
I would love to see lawn testifying in court . Or it only applies to the speed cameras ?
ignoranto_bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 05:50 AM   #395
lord bob haulk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
Cult: intense interest in and devotion to a person, idea, or activity:

You're a member of a cult, unless your devotion to protecting the ideas and activities of the system is non-existent. Your input here, would seem to indicate you're very active in the protection of that idea. I would go as far as to say you behaviour is obsessive. The state of TV etc. these days is rather poor apparently.

I take it you have no interest in giving any response, to the questions I presented to you earlier?

what questions have you got that, A. i couldn't answer or B.have any meaning in the real world ?
You're a typical freeman who seems to think that if i don't think the freeman idea is true i must be some lover of the state or government.
Old 15-07-2010, 04:03 PM   #396
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
what questions have you got that, A. i couldn't answer or B.have any meaning in the real world ?
You're a typical freeman who seems to think that if i don't think the freeman idea is true i must be some lover of the state or government.
Sorry that was an error on my part. I didn't direct questions to you and I stand corrected. Your stance and persona, is rather similar to a number of others here, simple mistake.

As for the rest of your post, your opinions are just that - your opinions, as mine belong to me. We are all free to take or disregard anything we read and form opinions upon that.

Old 15-07-2010, 11:55 PM   #397
ipso facto

Has anyone heard of the Levellers and Diggers? They were free men in the 1600s, very much the same philosophy as FMOTL but the difference between them is tht they were sensible, they accepted that they needed a government of some sort and laws for it to work. I could see the logic of their argument and would probably have considered being part of their movement, if in today's society (can't be 100% about that though because I can only go by what I've read, I WOULD have questions). Free men have been fighting the cause for 100s of years and still we do not live in a totally free society because it's not possible. If I met these 'leaders' of yesteryear, I would shake their hand for their beliefs and their sensible approach in trying to get a sensible balance for the good of everyone.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.

Last edited by ipso facto; 16-07-2010 at 12:14 AM.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #398
smoke n mirrors

I don't understand where you get the notion, that everyone here that takes an interest in this subject doesn't accept some form of leadership/government is required.

If there was a common law court, operating on basic truths and honest procedures for example. How would that be lawless? It would simply mean, the current contrivance would no long have any weight.

You wouldn't need a barrister/interpretor to represent you as you would simply represent yourself.

Maybe I have totally misunderstood the general concept of the FOTL.

As for the Banking system, I honestly fail to see how anyone, can't see the need for reform. Fractional reserve banking practice is insane. The concept that a private central bank, issues currency plus interest in exchange of a printed paper government bond, is laughable. When they print the bond why don't the cut the sheet smaller and make a few ten pound notes? No interest generated. Is that so hard to grasp? You could simply have all public banks converted to a not for profit model. A basic level of interest would cover the running costs. What does a bank physically produce? Nothing! They don't even hold big heaps of cash as most of it is digital. They are basically an over priced admin service.

Last edited by smoke n mirrors; 16-07-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 16-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #399
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
Has anyone heard of the Levellers and Diggers?
Yes.
The Diggers piqued my interest ...

- Emma Goldman
Old 16-07-2010, 03:36 PM   #400
Molasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
Yes.
The Diggers piqued my interest ...
Wow, talk about a creepy coincidence.

I was just reading about the Diggers earlier today.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote