Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #41
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Still no word from MSM about this story, still no word as to whether the bonds are authentic or not...
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #42
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Still no word from MSM about this story, still no word as to whether the bonds are authentic or not...
Japanese muggings are up.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #43
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Japanese muggings are up.
Ha, LOL! Especially brief-case carrying Japos in Milan, huh?
Old 15-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #44
decim

Quote:
Ha, LOL! Especially brief-case carrying Japos in Milan, huh?
They are currently the only immigrants being welcomed..Zero san..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 16-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #45
el jefe

el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 12:08 AM   #46
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by el jefe View Post
Thanks so much for that, El Jefe.

Interesting that Glenn Beck chose to cover it, and condemn the lack of coverage the story is (not) receiving in MSM. And on FOX News, too.

Good thing is, it shows that somebody is paying attention, @ least...
Old 17-06-2009, 01:20 AM   #47
meet my maker

Bollocks are those bonds from the Kennedy era or older. $134 Billion is TARP money its to huge and specific an amount. They got caught with their pants down and are putting spin on the story.
meet my maker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 01:27 AM   #48
ian2day
Inactive

Its the money that I'm owed. I was going to purchase Saab with one of the $500 million bonds and save the rest for a rainy day. Anyone got some investment advice for me?
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #49
zero1
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by meet my maker View Post
Bollocks are those bonds from the Kennedy era or older. $134 Billion is TARP money its to huge and specific an amount. They got caught with their pants down and are putting spin on the story.
You're right. They've been caught red-handed, and are trying to handle the situation "delicately"...
Old 17-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #50
yozhik

They're completely ignoring the possibility that the bonds are "fake" insomuch as they were printed by the Treasury, but with duplicate serial numbers.

As has already been posted, the Treasury could issue duplicated bonds, thus raise the capital from the market, but would only have to record officially on the books, the lower amount.

So, issue 1,000,000,000 in duplicated bonds = raise 1,000,000,000 in capital but only record 500,000,000 as national debt.

Print each bond 4x and only 250,000,000 would be "officially" recorded as national debt.

For a Fed that is completely out of control and unaudited, this would be a fairly useful ploy to generate $$$ without devaluing the currency and catapulting into hyperinflation, because the "true" money supply would be hidden.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 17-06-2009 at 01:18 PM.
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 01:22 PM   #51
decim

Question is, what will other governments do when they suss out what the fed have been doing?
Old 17-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #52
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Question is, what will other governments do when they suss out what the fed have been doing?
They'll continue to do what they've been trying to do.
Dump the USD without sparking off a run on the bank, which will throw the USD off a cliff and render their bonds as monopoly money before they have been able to get rid of their monopoly money.

Gently does it ... gently does it ... get rid of it while it still has some false value, but not too fast so the whole world wakes up to what we're doing ... gently, gently ...
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #53
el jefe

Damn I hope youre wrong
el jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #54
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
They'll continue to do what they've been trying to do.
Dump the USD without sparking off a run on the bank, which will throw the USD off a cliff and render their bonds as monopoly money before they have been able to get rid of their monopoly money.

Gently does it ... gently does it ... get rid of it while it still has some false value, but not too fast so the whole world wakes up to what we're doing ... gently, gently ...
You are right.

What I was implying was that this story blows whoevers cover, whether it is chinese dumping dollars, or if it is the fed conducting some bond double book keeping.

Fed fakes bonds?
Japanese, Chinese, Iranians, Saudis dumping dollars?
Fed duplicating bonds?

The fact they were going to Switzerland implies the bonds were to be secreted away, not sold or traded.

Currency issued, Twice, bonds hidden out of circulation.
Old 17-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #55
elrafaargentino

I usually travel with bonds of the Federal Reserve, i dont see anything unusual.

=)
Old 17-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #56
nonfictionalentity
Banned

Yeah, I have some Treasury 'Promise To Pay' Bonds in my wallet and never seem to have a problem
nonfictionalentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #57
real6

http://whitenoiseinsanity.com/2009/0...italys-border/

Anyone have the foggiest idea why $134 BILLION in U.S. Treasury Bonds was found in the possession of two Japanese men at Italy’s border?
kayinmaine, on June 16, 2009, at 7:31 am

Glenn Beck mentioned this story yesterday on his radio show. He said no American MSM was talking about it, so it would be interesting to know if he talked about it on his Fox News show last night. The Internet is abuzz about this, of course.

OpEdNews is talking about it, as is, Asia News.

Anyway, if this story is true, then the questions that need to be asked are:

Are the bonds real?

Did the Bush Regime keep tabs on their portion of the TARP money allotted to them last year?

If it’s a government who is behind these bonds (fake or not) and which countries are involved?

Who are these two Japanese men and do they have any connections to Americans?

What is the reason for smuggling this money?

IN SEPTEMBER 2008, THERE WAS A RUN ON THE BANKS WHERE $550 BILLION WAS TAKEN OUT OF OUR MONEY MARKETS IN AN HOUR AND A HALF, so where did that money go? Was it taken out by a few powerful offshore hedge funds, our CIA, or by another country? No one knows and our government did not investigate this!

bigquestionmark

Honestly, when Glenn Beck was talking about this smuggling my mind went back to the beginning days of the Iraq invasion in 2003 when Paul Bremer was given the task to distribute $9 BILLION over in Iraq to start the reconstruction of that country. Well, as far as we know, most of the money is unaccounted for and was passed out without writing down the names/groups of people who received it. In fact, we don’t even honestly know if the $9 BILLION made it to Iraq. For all we know, the same thing happened to this money as the bonds found on the Italian border: COULD HAVE BEEN SWINDLED INTO A SWISS BANK ACCOUNT or somewhere else. My fear when it was known what Bremer had done is Cheney and his Cabal had access to the money. With that kind of money, you could start your own country or military or whatever the hell you want to!

So, who was intended to receive the $134 BILLION had the two Japanese been successful, that is, if it wasn’t going to go in a Swiss Bank?

Anyone have the foggiest idea what this is all about?

* Share/Save/Bookmark

June 16th, 2009 | Tags: 4 billion, Dick Cheney, Economy, George Bush, Japanese Nationals, Politics, U.S. Treasury Bonds | Category: Dick Cheney, Economy, Federal Reserve, Fox News, George Bush, Glenn Beck, Politics | 10 comments
10 comments to Anyone have the foggiest idea why $134 BILLION in U.S. Treasury Bonds was found in the possession of two Japanese men at Italy’s border?

kayinmaine
June 16th, 2009 at 7:39 am

This article is interesting too…

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=15505

[emit]…Since yesterday though, some reports have published by English-language news agencies. And some commentators are starting to link the story to reports in US press dating back to 30 March.

On that date the US Treasury Department announced that it had about US$ 134.5 billion left in its financial-rescue fund, the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), whose purpose is to purchase assets and equity to buttress companies in trouble. The existence of such means that the Obama administration may not have to go to Congress for additional funds, something which is especially important since many lawmakers have vowed to oppose any requests for more money.

At the same time, Japan’s Kyodo news agency has reported that the resignation of Japan’s Interior Minister Kunio Hatoyama might also be related to the Ponte Chiasso affair. Officially the minister quit as a result of a row over who should head the state-owned Japan Post, but some sources have suggested that such a scenario is not very plausible since Mr Hatoyama was Prime Minister Taro Aso’s main ally in his rise to the prime minister’s office, and is especially unconvincing since the ruling coalition government has to face elections in just two weeks time. Indeed there are many reasons to connect the Ponte Chiasso incident to the minister’s resignation.

If this money truly was TARP money and is legitimate, then why didn’t the two Japanese men declare it at the border? Doesn’t make sense.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #58
real6

http://pierrelegrand.net/2009/06/14/...nd-holders.htm

JAPAN’S INTERIOR MINISTER GONE BECAUSE OF DISCOVERY OF $134 Billion IN US BONDS DISCOVERED IN FAILED SMUGGLING ATTEMPT? HUSH HUSH…LET’S NOT PANIC THE REST OF THE US BOND HOLDERS!!!

So this story is looking pretty bad right about now…my feeling is that the second largest US Bond holder, Japan, was trying to unload the bonds. The probable buyer was the US Government itself since above all the US must prevent a panic sell off of US Treasury Bonds. Additionally no government in the world WANTS a run on US Treasuries since so many hold them. It isn’t because they are our allies but merely self interest. If you are holding something you believe will be worthless shortly and you are a Foreign Government holding huge amounts of that soon to be worthless paper then you start trying to unload them anyway you can. And you do it as quietly as possible so that the price holds up. The price here is defined by the value of the dollar. If it were known that the Japanese government was unloading US Bonds in such a fashion the US dollar would collapse leading to the collapse in the value of the rest of the bonds the Japanese and others hold.

Given that the Federal Reserve has already BEEN buying US Treasury Bonds it stands to reason that they are probably trying to buy up those bonds in foreign hands quietly to avoid any sort of panic run.

If my hypothesis is correct we are very close to collapse. If you have doubts about this story then consider the highlighted portion of this post…

Seizure of US government bonds from two Japanese men in Italy raises questions
Seized US bonds are worth US$ 134.5 billion. The whole affair touches a number of economic and political issues. For some the resignation of Japan’s Interior minister might be related to it.

Milan (AsiaNews) – There have been new developments with regards to the story of US$ 134.5 billion in US government bonds seized by Italy’s financial police at Ponte Chiasso on the Italian-Swiss border, which AsiaNews reported four days ago. News about it initially made it to the front page of many Italian papers, but not of the international press. Since yesterday though, some reports have published by English-language news agencies. And some commentators are starting to link the story to reports in US press dating back to 30 March.

On that date the US Treasury Department announced that it had about US$ 134.5 billion left in its financial-rescue fund, the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP), whose purpose is to purchase assets and equity to buttress companies in trouble. The existence of such means that the Obama administration may not have to go to Congress for additional funds, something which is especially important since many lawmakers have vowed to oppose any requests for more money.

At the same time, Japan’s Kyodo news agency has reported that the resignation of Japan’s Interior Minister Kunio Hatoyama might also be related to the Ponte Chiasso affair. Officially the minister quit as a result of a row over who should head the state-owned Japan Post, but some sources have suggested that such a scenario is not very plausible since Mr Hatoyama was Prime Minister Taro Aso’s main ally in his rise to the prime minister’s office, and is especially unconvincing since the ruling coalition government has to face elections in just two weeks time. Indeed there are many reasons to connect the Ponte Chiasso incident to the minister’s resignation.

First of all, the men carrying the bonds had a Japanese passport. Secondly, they were not arrested. Under Italian law anyone in possession of counterfeit cash or bonds worth more than a few tens of thousands of euros must be arrested. By comparison the value of the seized counterfeit bonds is equal to 1 per cent of the US Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Thirdly, how the seizure took place is worthy of a Monty Python movie—two well-dressed Japanese men carrying a briefcase travelling in a local train usually used by Italian manual labourers who commute to Switzerland for work had as much chance to go unobserved as two European businessmen travelling in the Congo.

For AsiaNews the incident raises several questions. For example, why did Italy’s press, of every stripe, first give the matter great visibility, only to drop it as quickly? Also, if we are to assume that the bonds are real, why were they in Italy on their way to Switzerland? If these were the unused TARP funds why would they be in US Federal Reserve denomination? Would it not have been better to wait to see how they would be used before the bonds were issued? If they are authentic and owned by a foreign state, why were they not transported in a diplomatic bag, which cannot be inspected at customs? And what will the Italian government do insofar as the issue represents an offence under Italian law? Will it impose a fine of 38 billion euros, and run the risk of a row with an ally, or return the money without any penalty to the rightful owner and show the world that Italy is some kind of banana republic, a semi-colonial protectorate that violates its own laws and constitution?

Whatever the case may be, for Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi it is a heavy burden to bear, given the legal and criminal consequences he might face.

The only people who come out of it well are Italy’s tax cops, reason for them to show off their success on their website.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #59
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post
They're completely ignoring the possibility that the bonds are "fake" insomuch as they were printed by the Treasury, but with duplicate serial numbers.

As has already been posted, the Treasury could issue duplicated bonds, thus raise the capital from the market, but would only have to record officially on the books, the lower amount.
Yes, that's the trick.

And as Beck said, even if they are fake, it's almost as bad as them being real, cos' some government (it can only be a money-printing body on the level of the private Fed Res) is possibly trying to flood the market with counterfeit money (bonds are money).
Old 17-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #60
decim

Quote:
Yes, that's the trick.

And as Beck said, even if they are fake, it's almost as bad as them being real, cos' some government (it can only be a money-printing body on the level of the private Fed Res) is possibly trying to flood the market with counterfeit money (bonds are money).
This is a mega story.

The Side stream Media can only ignore for so long.

FTSE from the same date of the story dives..

Currencies fall on same date..

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f.../one_month.stm

Stock markets down also..

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/f...et/default.stm

Last edited by decim; 17-06-2009 at 06:19 PM.