Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #21
bandy_legs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
How do you know ????
Beheadings videos; those mass shootings of prisoners; the drive-by shootings are all released on the net days, sometimes weeks before the MSM write about it.
bandy_legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 07:29 AM   #22
bandy_legs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Not denial, merely first-glance skepticism. When confronted with a mountain of propaganda in media from the Nayirah testimony in the first gulf war to the claim of wmd in Iraq, to the Pat Tillman story, you can't really believe anything without looking at it thoroughly. There's just too much b.s. Visually, I saw Forrest Gump meet JFK in a video. It must have happened.
Sorry, just strikes me as people sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting lalalalalala.
Old 20-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #23
ima gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Not denial, merely first-glance skepticism. When confronted with a mountain of propaganda in media from the Nayirah testimony in the first gulf war to the claim of wmd in Iraq, to the Pat Tillman story, you can't really believe anything without looking at it thoroughly. There's just too much b.s. Visually, I saw Forrest Gump meet JFK in a video. It must have happened.
I have to say I agree with. My initial response was also sceptical. horrendous for the poor guy in question if this indeed occurred as stated. The executioners accent, and Mr.Foley's demeanour are odd. Reminded me a bit of the Nick Berg killing, his own father came out an alleged that he was killed at a US base, as I recall and that it was war-mongering propaganda.
The trouble is, when you're constantly and consistently lied to, who knows what to believe? I think that's the plan.
Old 20-08-2014, 07:49 AM   #24
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
I've bookmarked your link for tomorrow, cheers v, it's getting a bit late for me now.

I had to see for myself if his execution was genuine. I don't enjoy watching people die but part of me felt obliged to share his final moments, especially as I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach because I'd just implied on here that I thought it might be fake.

It made me think, watching his speech, I've heard when authorities analyse these hostage videos they study the facial expressions and body language of the captive very closely, in case they are trying to communicate using non-verbal cues. Foley seemed at times to be almost smiling before/during speaking about certain things, and frowning during others.

He's not as calm as I first thought, you can hear his voice catching because it's dry with fear.
you know you called yourself out and watched the vid to share his final moments, sometimes thats all that can be done, a kind of empathy. Hands up to you...Ive had my fill of these vids so I will send what I can to his soul and to his family. Its hard to pull off calm when your head is about to be severed from your body. I was getting all sorts of visions if you like, of beheadings and other excecutions. Was an awful time because the nature of the execution and the nature of humans to do that to one another really got to me, and I dont know how these people hold it together. I guess dignity and the presence of something divine is near (as Ive seen in other visions) In a regression when I was about to be hung, I was very calm and resigned and went straight up, but my brother who died with me on the scaffold, he didnt have such a peaceful time with it and there was a lot of work needed on the other side, and still in this life.

I hope this is not the case for this soldier and that he is in peace. From the photo the executioner looked abit more competent, so it was a quick blow from a sword?, and not the awful massacre that Ken Bigley and his fellow captives, were subjected to.

Just wish all this shit didnt happen, and we didnt resort to killing people for bs politics. Or religion like those poor men last week who were crucified.

RIP Foley, and all those who we dont get to hear the names of :luv:
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 08:04 AM   #25
badnewsat10
Inactive

Guy seemed very calm. The executioner was a Brit however which is a first in these videos (and ive seen more than enough of em to know they are certainly not faked)
There will ofcourse appear a full unedited version no doubt soon enough and you will find it on any viral clip site if you need to analyize it further.

These beheadings achieve nothing. The shock value is even boring these days.
Epic Allah fail.
badnewsat10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #26
pinochio
Banned

Fake.As is IS or ISIS.Wag the dog woof woof
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #27
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
Fake.As is IS or ISIS.Wag the dog woof woof
do you or anyone else realise that harping 'wag the dog its fake' is incredibily disrespectful to the man and his family?

I am tbh getting sick of any news event come up and its immediate psyops or fake or actors.

The fuckers behind this earths and humanity's destruction dont do fake...they do real blood, real suffering, real torture, real pain, and real death.

Ketchup and special effects just dont harvest the same energy.

No doubt I will get called the usual names but I dont really care...I would rather take the time to send my thoughts to one of these 'fake psyops' and be hopefully proved wrong, than cause the added pain and disrespect by calling someones awful death a fake.

To do so is to undermine what that person went through, and for me, thats sicker and more twisted than praying for them.

Imagine that was your death, and youre in a state of fear, and worry and all these emotions before the blow. Then the pain and sensation before you actually die, and the sadness and more fear you feel at this. Then have some knob on the net exclaiming your death was wag the dog

....nah, dissociation by whatever means is exactly what these psychopaths want. And you just fell into their game.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #28
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
do you or anyone else realise that harping 'wag the dog its fake' is incredibily disrespectful to the man and his family?

I am tbh getting sick of any news event come up and its immediate psyops or fake or actors.

The fuckers behind this earths and humanity's destruction dont do fake...they do real blood, real suffering, real torture, real pain, and real death.

No doubt I will get called the usual names but I dont really care...I would rather take the time to send my thoughts to one of these 'fake psyops' and be hopefully proved wrong, than cause the added pain and disrespect by calling someones awful death a fake.

To do so is to undermine what that person went through, and for me, thats sicker and more twisted than praying for them.

Imagine that was your death, and youre in a state of fear, and worry and all these emotions before the blow. Then the pain and sensation before you actually die, and the sadness and more fear you feel at this. Then have some knob on the net exclaiming your death was wag the dog

....nah, dissociation by whatever means is exactly what these psychopaths want. And you just fell into their game.
Have you got a link to the actual beheading?
Old 20-08-2014, 09:27 AM   #29
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I think that that Foley's quote just helps to cause more confusion. I mean, who is he blaming for his beheading ? - He is saying that the bombing of Irag has caused ISIS to kill him - But wait a minute there,.....ISIS is a NWO cover story! ISIS is just another name for AL Quaida.....and EVERYONE knows who created Al Quaida!!!

So basically, Foley's quote just helps to reinforce the ILLUSION that ISIS is a genuine group of Islamic terrorists.
Yep. Clearly he was told he was about to be deaded by choppy chop, and he still acted like a complete pussy. Dafuq? Go fuck a goat, or words to that effect.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #30
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post

These guys don't do fake, though I'm wondering why they haven't posted the full gruesome video, they're never shy about blood & gore are the IS goat fuckers. So maybe, but 99.999% sure he's dead.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:39 AM   #31
byecklass

Imo it is far more complex than real or faked. Yes I believe that IS (the great replacement Al qaida) was at least in part set up by the CIA etc. But I think that real people have fallen for it. Obviously those who trust MSN but also young men who think this is real jihad. You couldn't have enough 'agents' to carry out all these attacks and acts.

So this is probably real, but the story behind is a lie.
byecklass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #32
byecklass

Interesting how the IS atrocities are taking away from outrage about Gaza, isn't it?
byecklass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #33
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandy_legs View Post
Gotta love the posts here of people in denial. There is a shot at the end of the video of his bloodied head resting on his back. He's dead.

Incidentally - IS are beheading people every other day, sometimes doing 7 or 8 people in a row.
Hello newcommer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
How do you know ????

He's obviously in the know.

Anyway, there is no way a head can be severed with this knife.
Choice of knife is wrong for the purpose.

Besides, the guys in the orange outfit looks different. One is much more rounder.

Last edited by elshaper; 20-08-2014 at 09:44 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #34
oooooooooo
Inactive

I find it interesting we have a "home grown terrorist" wheeled out right on queue,

whether he was actually beheaded or not is not the issue for me,
"they" will kill at a drop of a hat and do not value life at all,
for all we know the American was sacrificed by an operative for nothing more than removing Israel off the front page,
or whip up race hatred and suspicion of brown people,

If we keep this in perspective one American has being beheaded (allegedly) by Johnny foreigner and the establishment are outraged,

but when the Americans put two caps in the head of one of their own citizens it's all good,

typical establishment double standards.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #35
bandy_legs
Inactive

Text taken from another website, I will not link it:

Islamic State (IS) has recently warned the US that attacking their fighters with airstrikes will result in the US ‘drowning in (its) own blood’. We all know IS does not have even the remotest capability to wage war on the US, so the below video is about as literal as the IS threat will ever be.

It is very clear in watching this video that the IS militants are not your usual blood thirsty savages. The video released by IS is a very considered political and purposeful message to the West. Not only in what the victim, James Foley, says prior to his beheading, but by what we don’t see. The video is sanitised. It is ready for airplay by western media outlets on their hourly news bulletins. Only the scene showing James Foley’s head on his body would require pixelation before broadcast.

There is no scream of ‘Allah u Akbar’, there is no terrible music, there is no fountain of blood. What we have is a well considered, planned, filmed, edited and packaged product. The production is designed to demonstrate to you, the viewer, that IS forces are very much in control of their territory, their leadership are not mere goat herders, and they have the ability to be articulate in putting together a message for the world as to who they are, what they are capable of, and what they want. In their own Extremist way, they are attempting to demonstrate legitimacy. Not necessarily for your benefit, but for Muslims around the world.

As to the victim, James Foley. His statement before his death was probably written for him and spoken under duress of some form. James knew he was going to die, but it is quite likely he was threatened with some unpleasant things he thought were best to avoid. That or he agreed with the statements. Regardless, I pay tribute to James Foley as a freelance journalist who worked in some of the most dangerous places in the world with the mission to document history as it happened and provide insight to stories below the scratches mainstream media make.

It takes courage to do that job, and James Foley demonstrated he had what it took by dying like a man when his time came. How many of you could lay claim to being able to maintain such a stoic and upright posture in the face of what he knew he was about to endure. Kudos to you James Foley, Rest is Peace.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:55 AM   #36
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by byecklass View Post
Imo it is far more complex than real or faked. Yes I believe that IS (the great replacement Al qaida) was at least in part set up by the CIA etc. But I think that real people have fallen for it. Obviously those who trust MSN but also young men who think this is real jihad. You couldn't have enough 'agents' to carry out all these attacks and acts.

yes I agree.This is a re marketed al Qaeda.Re branded and polished up as the ultimate super bad outfit.A great honeypot for impressionable young wannabe Jihadists
Old 20-08-2014, 10:26 AM   #37
cael

Wow. Bad acting.
cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 10:39 AM   #38
badnewsat10
Inactive

The beheading would of been difficult with that knife...but not impossible.
The full beheading has not gone online yet. Maybe he changes to a machete after a few seconds. You can go watch countless of these types of videos and if people think they are faked then i suggest you sit through some MORE OF THEM!

Yes this video is a strange one. Firstly its in very high quality,unlike most which are filmed with phones or hand held cams.
But there is no reason for these pigs to fake this stuff. Its no more than a hobby to such people. Hell they even had a kid no older that 12 saw a guys head off a few years ago....
This beheading is only the 3rd I can recall getting such huge MSM attention though.
The first was Nick Berg, then Ken Bigley and till this one all the rest seem to of gone straight online with no mentions hardly at all.

Maybe because people are just not impressed with these savages and their methods of attention whoring.
badnewsat10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 10:42 AM   #39
omar revo

Lightbulb

Quote:

a Huge portion of fighters in the Taliban, the IS and other Jihadist groups joined after they lost family members and lost ones in US Drone strikes and US-Led invasions

Jihadist movements don't need recruitment campaigns, the US Drones are doing a great job in increasing the number of Jihadists in the Middle East & Asia

Quote:
Interesting how the IS atrocities are taking away from outrage about Gaza, isn't it?

you know, this kind of remind of my father....after the US invaded Afghanistan and then Iraq two years later, he said that ones of the goals of these wars is to avert public attention in the Arab world away from Palestine, create a chaos in the Middle East and the Muslim world, and everybody will become confused about who's the good guy and who's the bad guy

before the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq begin, Arabs were so excited about the Palestinian case, but now after the chaos ate the whole Middle East, it's almost impossible to hear an Arab in the streets chatting with his friends about Palestine....it's all about wars here and wars there, Political debates & Ideological Polemical discussions

When Injustice becomes a Law

Resistance becomes a Duty

http://www.loonwatch.com/
omar revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #40
fusrodah

Just to throw a bit more confusion into the mix, viewers have pointed out on the video comments on liveleak that the knife shown next to the corpse in the aftermath photo is different to that wielded by the killer in the pre-killing video.

Also, in the aftermath pic, the severed head has noticeably thicker facial hair than the 'before' video. Could there have been a significant time period between the two?

Something's still not sitting right with me.

The backlash against British Muslims has begun. I've been reading comments all morning about the 'silent capitulation of the majority of western Muslims' when it comes to so-called jihadist killings like this and Lee Rigby etc. Interesting that Chris Ryan came out earlier in the week and said British jihadists operating in the middle east need to be wiped out by the SAS or we will need soldiers on the streets when they return.
fusrodah is offline   Reply With Quote