Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-07-2014, 07:37 PM   #581
ima gene

It's not that unusual for a Mother to not bond with one child, and not have the same feelings for him/her as the rest of her children.
It IS unusual though, for her to feel that much contempt for him, that she feels the need to beat him senseless. I think the majority of Mothers in this scenario would probably have sought help.
Still think there's an outside influence in all of this that is being ignored, and I still think it may be connected to the big wig in the mosque. Something tipped this woman over the edge imo, the photos of her with the kids and family pets do not looked staged to me.
Not excusing her vile behaviour for one minute, but I dont see her as being a natural born killer.

Last edited by ima gene; 27-07-2014 at 07:39 PM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:27 AM   #582
annieapple
Inactive

I think nurseries are good for stimulation, education and independence. I do however think they are bad for nurturing love, bonding, empathy, security and individuality.

Confidence - I'm not sure which is best. Babies are definitely meant to go through a clingy stage (at around 10 months) and this sets them up for sussing people out through life. Do nursery children go to anyone or do they go through the healthy, clingy bit?

I don't think young babies should be in rows of cots. They should have one-to-one care.

It is as if everyone wants to bring they're child up a 'go getter' and shyness, hesitance and sensitivity are bad. If we have no sensitive people, we're fooked!
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #583
rooey

South Australian child boss quits over misleading gov (re child abuse allegations)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/na...ading-sa-govt/

And the person be mislead them about

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/na...ading-sa-govt/

Honestly I only get good vibes when i go past only a few centers in syd.. Most seem like soulless fort knox's.. I remember seeing an ad for a childcare centre once that gave me the chills.. At the same time I'd never considered that perhaps organised abuse goes on at pre schools and other places.. But like bees to the honey these cunts are. I wouldn't be surprised sadly if there weren't beyond dodgy childcare centers.

Lol i ain't ascending anywhere or whatever till these cunts get fucked up.. Like fubar..
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #584
pinkneon
Inactive

Yes - there are good nurseries and crap ones. There are cheap ones and totally over-priced ones in my experience. I was lucky to have a year off with both of my kids but it's not long enough and there are countries with better incentives.

I can understand the perception of keeping your child at home and nurturing them, home schooling. An idyllic situation for some or even those of us who could afford decent nannies.

But for those of us that are earning too little to hire a nanny but too much to drop to a nursery/school wage I don't see what other solution is left than to send toddlers to 'nursery farms', which is why I wondered on a solution.

It does touch a nerve for me leaving my child in the care of someone else, trusting them. But other than guilt trip myself day by day until she starts school - this too shall pass. Government agenda for where we are now.

However - all of the above is completely off topic to this thread - sorry to you and mods. But I think we need to be wary/sensitive when commenting in conspiracy theoretical ways when some people may be in the situation.

I followed this story and I am still very unsure what has taken place. A woman who took a settlement and fake jail term. A screwed up woman. No idea...

Last edited by pinkneon; 28-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #585
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkneon View Post
Yes - there are good nurseries and crap ones. There are cheap ones and totally over-priced ones in my experience. I was lucky to have a year off with both of my kids but it's not long enough and there are countries with better incentives.

I can understand the perception of keeping your child at home and nurturing them, home schooling. An idyllic situation for some or even those of us who could afford decent nannies.

But for those of us that are earning too little to hire a nanny but too much to drop to a nursery/school wage I don't see what other solution is left than to send toddlers to 'nursery farms', which is why I wondered on a solution.

It does touch a nerve for me leaving my child in the care of someone else, trusting them. But other than guilt trip myself day by day until she starts school - this too shall pass. Government agenda for where we are now.

However - all of the above is completely off topic to this thread - sorry to you and mods. But I think we need to be wary/sensitive when commenting in conspiracy theoretical ways when some people may be in the situation.

I followed this story and I am still very unsure what has taken place. A woman who took a settlement and fake jail term. A screwed up woman. No idea...
When I read, "I was lucky to have a year off with both of my kids ...", immediately, tears came to my eyes for you.

Lucky to spend time with your children?? Lucky that you were given the privilege of caring for your children??

Where did this basic human right go? WHY?

Follow the money. Follow the power. Those who have it do not give a shit that millions of young children are being poorly looked after, maltreated, they don't care that all the research shows that more nursery school children than those cared for by parents grow up to fail at school and are far more likely to become anti-social and then criminalised and used and abused. Those who have the power and money will just send in the heavies to deal with these messed up kids...it's easier to control dissent if your population is fundamentally undermined from very young, and if you can then criminalise them.

pinkneon - you mustn't feel guilty. Do not feel guilty. Guilt for stuff you can't wholly control and don't wholly understand is simply self-defeating and self-disempowering.

What you could do is educate yourself about what is really going on with all this usurpation of parents' rights, nanny state dictatorial insistence on mums-must-work and so much more.

Then you might want to start thinking about how you can do without the shit that we're supposed to consume, consume, consume which sucks the lifeblood out of our communities and ordinary people in so many ways, maintains the growth of wealthy and powerful psychopaths, and allows child rapists to go unpunished and protected for decades. This system absolutely relies on you feeling guilty.

Don't feel guilty. Do feel empowered to make a better quality of life for you and your family.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited by ceej; 28-07-2014 at 10:02 PM.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #586
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima gene View Post
It's not that unusual for a Mother to not bond with one child, and not have the same feelings for him/her as the rest of her children.
It IS unusual though, for her to feel that much contempt for him, that she feels the need to beat him senseless. I think the majority of Mothers in this scenario would probably have sought help.
Still think there's an outside influence in all of this that is being ignored, and I still think it may be connected to the big wig in the mosque. Something tipped this woman over the edge imo, the photos of her with the kids and family pets do not looked staged to me.
Not excusing her vile behaviour for one minute, but I dont see her as being a natural born killer.

Yes, completely agree.

Not sure if we'll know what pushed her over the edge for several decades. Nothing but nothing happens in a vacuum. We are wise enough now to know that there are hidden hands everywhere.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 01:18 AM   #587
pinkneon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
When I read, "I was lucky to have a year off with both of my kids ...", immediately, tears came to my eyes for you.

Lucky to spend time with your children?? Lucky that you were given the privilege of caring for your children??

Where did this basic human right go? WHY?

Follow the money. Follow the power. Those who have it do not give a shit that millions of young children are being poorly looked after, maltreated, they don't care that all the research shows that more nursery school children than those cared for by parents grow up to fail at school and are far more likely to become anti-social and then criminalised and used and abused. Those who have the power and money will just send in the heavies to deal with these messed up kids...it's easier to control dissent if your population is fundamentally undermined from very young, and if you can then criminalise them.

pinkneon - you mustn't feel guilty. Do not feel guilty. Guilt for stuff you can't wholly control and don't wholly understand is simply self-defeating and self-disempowering.

What you could do is educate yourself about what is really going on with all this usurpation of parents' rights, nanny state dictatorial insistence on mums-must-work and so much more.

Then you might want to start thinking about how you can do without the shit that we're supposed to consume, consume, consume which sucks the lifeblood out of our communities and ordinary people in so many ways, maintains the growth of wealthy and powerful psychopaths, and allows child rapists to go unpunished and protected for decades. This system absolutely relies on you feeling guilty.

Don't feel guilty. Do feel empowered to make a better quality of life for you and your family.

Thanks for listening.
I agree with you 1000% but what can change? You also pay for the privilege! £6k over 4.5 years!

I think we are both rooting for the same changes
pinkneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #588
peace3000

Thousands call for Mikaeel Kular mum murder charge

Quote:
THOUSANDS of people have signed a “Justice for Mikaeel” petition protesting at the failure of prosecutors to pursue a murder charge against Rosdeep Adekoya for killing her son.

Adekoya, 34, admitted causing the death of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular by punching him dozens of times at his home in Ferry Gait Crescent in Drylaw.

Although she was originally charged with murder, her guilty plea to the reduced charge of culpable homicide was accepted by the Crown last week.

The assault was not deemed to have reached the level of “wicked recklessness” required for a murder conviction. She is due to be sentenced on August 25.

But members of the local community – many of whom took part in the extensive search for Mikaeel after he was reported missing – are outraged that such horrific violence towards a toddler could now end with Adekoya receiving a lesser sentence.

Julie Macleod, a grandmother of three, launched the online petition to give a voice to that anger – and in just three days, it has attracted more than 4000 signatures.

She said: “I live two streets away from where Mikaeel lived. I never knew the wee boy but the minute he disappeared we were all out looking day and night for two days – only to find out this is what had happened.

“Why is it being reduced to culpable homicide when she has admitted what she has done?”

Ms Macleod, 41, said she was hoping to get 1000 signatures in a week or so, but managed to pass that number within just eight hours.

She said: “The community does not agree with the decision that his mum should face a lighter charge. There are a lot of angry people. I’m angry because of what happened to a defenceless little boy, and because she is not going to get the sentence she deserves.
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.co...arge-1-3491616

--------

Everytime I look at poor Mikaeel, tears come to my eyes
"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." (Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989)
peace3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #589
peace3000

Having read through the entire thread, can I ask if what was printed in the MSM is true ? - that that was actually what happened and not what all the posts have been about ?
"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories." (Benjamin Netanyahu: Speech at Bar-Ilan University, 1989)
Old 25-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #590
peace3000

The murderous 'mother' just got 11 years for killing that poor child. And no doubt she'll be out in about 5

http://news.sky.com/story/1324326/mi...or-his-killing
Old 31-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #591
empath_

Exclamation

I was reading this forum and was shocked I missed a link in the story, the boyfriend of the Mum, Hamza Naji? I know him, or rather I did know him about 8 years ago.. quite well as well... He had messaged me in 2010 to say he had a girlfriend who had 5 kids - I remember thinking wow, you've got a lot on your hands! And now I see the very woman he was talking about was Mikaeel's mum.. Bit too close to home! Also, there are undertones of MI5 being involved, satanic abuse etc.. the story is definitely weird..

Last edited by empath_; 31-03-2016 at 10:35 AM.
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote