Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-01-2014, 08:14 PM   #41
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
Maybe....
Why would the mother let him go.......allow him to be seen on CCTV.......then abduct him?
Old 17-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #42
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Why would the mother let him go.......allow him to be seen on CCTV.......then abduct him?
Have the police got CCTV of him yet ??
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #43
evieee
Banned

Quote:
CCTV? I thought it was a potential sighting that still hasn't been confirmed?
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 08:27 PM   #44
scotty121

is there now a £25,000 appeal ?
scotty121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #45
evieee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty121 View Post
is there now a £25,000 appeal ?
Yes, from the Sun.

Do they already know something we don't?
Old 17-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #46
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
CCTV? I thought it was a potential sighting that still hasn't been confirmed?
No! The potential sighting correlated with the CCTV!
Old 17-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #47
evieee
Banned

Quote:
No! The potential sighting correlated with the CCTV!
Thanks
Old 17-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #48
blue2

What i cannot fathom out is fact he slept in a room alone cos he had a cold well viruses travel within a family unit so why seperate him and from his twin cos i don't believe only one child had a cold in that household and secondly he hadn't been seen at Nursery since before Xmas. In Flats don't people talk to their neighbours? Are they blind and deaf? Guess it's a lonely lifestyle in City Flat living. If it had been my infant child ill he would have slept close by me to make sure he was ok through the night if he was poorly.

Surely would have been a Council tenement style flat, not luxury style with someone at the door watching with a foyer, and was it downstairs flat or high up. Police gave very little away and were late appearing on TV.

Why aren't there hoards of Police around as it seemed more General Joe Public searching much more than Police were. Isn't it the heartland of Knights Templar in Scotland?

Last edited by blue2; 17-01-2014 at 09:08 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 09:10 PM   #49
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
What i cannot fathom out is fact he slept in a room alone cos he had a cold well viruses travel within a family unit so why seperate him and from his twin cos i don't believe only one child had a cold in that household and secondly he hadn't been seen as Nursery since before Xmas. In Flats don't people talk to their neighbours? Are they blind and deaf?

Surely would have been a Council tenement style flat, not luxury style with someone at the door watching with a foyer, and was it downstairs flat or high up. Police gave very little away and were late appearing on TV.

Why aren't there hoards of Police around as it seemed more General Joe Public searching much more than Police were. Isn't it the heartland of Knights Templar in Scotland?
As pointed out in the thread ,plenty of Kids go missing every year and do not get National coverage ...when they do, as in this case ,the hairs on the back of my neck go up ...and when the "Sun "gets involved even more .....

And when its the public doing the leg work ( how great is that) but the Police seem to take a back step ...well ,as others have said ....this stinks
Old 17-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #50
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Not always but someone knew a young child was in a particular place surely not guess work or someone breaking in opportunistically. It is the get away from an estate and nobody saw anything that is odd with pubs n clubs open late etc.
What pubs and clubs are open late in Muirhouse? The Gunner? The Ferryboat? those are frequented by oldmen with false-teeth and the estate is mostly rubble.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 17-01-2014 at 09:36 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #51
blackyblue

As my line of work means i am out on the streets i have already been given a number by the police to phone should i spot him on my travels.
This is being taken very seriously.
Muirhouse and Drylaw are very rough areas.
Speculation is rife. But as i have a responsibility to be professional due to my close proximity i am not going to even share the speculation.
I just hope the best case scenario comes to fruitation.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 17-01-2014 at 09:33 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #52
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
As my line of work means i am out on the streets i have already been given a number by the police to phone should i spot him on my travels.
This is being taken very seriously.
Muirhouse and Drylaw are very rough areas.
Speculation is rife. But as i have a responsibility to be professional due to my close proximity i am not going to even share the speculation.
I just hope the best case scenario comes to fruitation.
Lets hope eh ... poor little blighter
Old 17-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #53
3point5
Banned

I think something happened before Wednesday night. He didn't go to nursery Wednesday because he was ill. He slept in a room that night because he was ill. My money on something happening and 'ill' being the cover up for why he wasn't around.

I'm not saying the mum did something, but... I kind of am.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:00 PM   #54
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by forteanc69 View Post
looks like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
I think something happened before Wednesday night. He didn't go to nursery Wednesday because he was ill. He slept in a room that night because he was ill. My money on something happening and 'ill' being the cover up for why he wasn't around.

What if he'd been overdosed (quite accidentally) with cold medicine, place in a separate room to stop the other children from getting upset, and 'removed' in the night.

Otherwise, all we have is the classic 'locked room mystery' with no practical solution....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:02 PM   #55
athenry04

Something odd about all this...
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:04 PM   #56
eponatherapy

Poor little guy
eponatherapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:04 PM   #57
igetout777

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...ting-1-3272716

THE mother of missing Mikaeel Kular lost a friend last year in an alleged shooting incident in Edinburgh’s Willowbrae

Rosdeep Kular, 33, posted a picture of herself with Mohammed Abdi on a social media website the day after he died in the incident last April.

Neighbours say they had seen Mr Abdi, who was 25 when he died, visit Ms Kular’s flat in the Drylaw area of the capital.

One neighbour yesterday (fri) said: “It has been a long time since I last saw him, but I have definitely seen him with the mum.

While another said: “I saw him a couple of times but more with the kids than with the mum. I’m sure that he took the little ones to nursery too.”

Mr Abdi, whose father is an Imam at the Edinburgh Central Mosque, was died on April 26 last year.

Six men deny killing Mr Abdi. Mohamud Mohamud, 30, Ahmed Ahmed, 28, Cadil Huseen, 22, Hussein Ali, 26, Liban Ahmed, 29, and Said Fadal, 32, appeared at the High Court in Glasgow earlier this month.

Mr Abdi was allegedly shot with a sub-machine pistol and a revolver.
igetout777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #58
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
What if he'd been overdosed (quite accidentally) with cold medicine, place in a separate room to stop the other children from getting upset, and 'removed' in the night.

Otherwise, all we have is the classic 'locked room mystery' with no practical solution....

Take a breath ...lets not get out of control on this story yet ...just keep an eye on the Massive media coverage ...and then judge ..they make money out of stories like this ,sell more papers ......Something is not quite right about this ...my gut is in termoil ...
Old 17-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #59
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post

We often see the parents of abducted children crying crocodile tears in police appeals. I wouldn't rule out the mother being involved in this.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 17-01-2014 at 10:06 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #60
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdayforfreedom View Post
We often see the parents of abducted children crying crocodile tears in police appeals. I wouldn't rule out the mother being involved in this.

but nor would I involve her either as yet ...lets wait and see . its as said "all very strange" .