Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 06-01-2014, 02:39 PM   #401
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

Kololo was sentenced to death in July 2013. What happened?? Nothing, as far as I can see.
The British press reported that the gang reportedly received a Sh90 million ransom for the release of the partially deaf social worker.

Detective Superintendent Neil Hibberd, who is in charge of British counter-terrorism operations in East Africa and Horn of Africa region, said Scotland Yard is committed to arresting Mr Tebbutt’s killers and his widow’s abductors in collaboration with unnamed regional security agencies.

“We are serious in our operations to arrest the rest of gang whether they are affiliated to terrorists or pirate groups,” Mr Hibberd told the Sunday Nation outside the Lamu court on July 29 following the conviction and sentencing of Ali Babitu Kololo for his role in the killing and kidnapping.

“At the moment we wish not to comment further but as I have stated we are keen on ensuring the rest of the gang who were accomplices of Ali Babitu Kololo are arrested and taken through due judicial process.”

But Mr Hibberd, who was flanked by Detective Chief Inspector Robbert Jeffery, was non-committal on reports that Kenya and Somalia national intelligence teams are involved in the investigations.

Mr Hibberd was among 12 British detectives flown to Kiwayu Island shortly after the September 10, 2011 attack at the Kiwayu Safari Village (KSV) beach resort.

The team included crime scene experts, and ballistic and blood sampling scientists who were invited by the Kenya Government to assist in the investigations.

Mr Hibberd described Mr Kololo, who was sentenced to death for the violent attack on the British couple by Lamu senior principal magistrate Johnstone Munguti, as a key member of a Somali pirate gang.

“I believe that Mr Kololo was a key member of the gang that attacked Kiwayu Safari Village which led to the cold-blooded murder of Mr David Tebbutt and kidnap of his wife, Judith (pictured), who was subsequently taken to Somalia for six months,” he said.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2013/Au...idnappers.aspx

Total, total shaggy dog story.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:44 PM   #402
felixfelix
Restricted Profile

BBC World ServiceVerified account ‏@bbcworldservice
"Hope is my saviour": Judith Tebbutt tells @BBCDanDamon how she survived 6 months as a hostage http://bbc.in/12PUfUJ pic.twitter.com/2n8yVZKWIZ
5:06 AM - 26 Jul 13
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote