Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
shakerr

Default Syria: Cameron and Obama move west closer to war

Bastards.

Barack "egyptian demi god satanist" and David "Camcunt" want to kill more innocents. Assad DID NOT DO THIS!

David Cameron and Barack Obama moved the west closer to military intervention in Syria on Saturday as they agreed that last week's alleged chemical weapon attacks by the Assad regime had taken the crisis into a new phase that merited a "serious response".

In a phone call that lasted 40 minutes, the two leaders are understood to have concluded that the regime of Bashar al-Assad was almost certainly responsible for the assault that is believed to have killed as many as 1,400 people in Damascus in the middle of last week. Cameron was speaking from his holiday in Cornwall.

The prime minister and US president said time was running out for Assad to allow UN weapons inspectors into the areas where the attack took place. Government sources said the two leaders agreed that all options should be kept open, both to end the suffering of the Syrian people and to make clear that the west could not stand by as chemical weapons were used on innocent civilians.

A spokesman for No 10 said: "The prime minister and President Obama are both gravely concerned by the attack that took place in Damascus on Wednesday and the increasing signs that this was a significant chemical weapons attack carried out by the Syrian regime against its own people. The UN security council has called for immediate access for UN investigators on the ground in Damascus. The fact that President Assad has failed to co-operate with the UN suggests that the regime has something to hide.
(Usual MSM bullshit)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...a-intervention
Old 25-08-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile

I don't know why they are trying to continue with this crap. They have been exposed, the game is up for them. They are digging themselves into a hole they are never going to get out of.

We won't get fooled again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 25-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
steppewar
Eternal Member

All the evidence shows that all my doom prophecies are about to come true, especially with WW3 happening before 2013 is over.

Every doom thread I have ever started on this forum will start from next month and will end in January 2014 with a reduced human population down to 500 million people, as stated on the Georgia Guidestones.

Whether I survive or more probably die, I will go down in history as the greatest prophet in the history of the human race.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
Whether I survive or more probably die, I will go down in history as the greatest prophet in the history of the human race.
I've read your doom threads..... No you will not...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
stagger

Who? A guy who posts anonymously on an Internet forum? You should step forward, pics and real name, so that we can all give you a hearty round of applause early next year.
Old 25-08-2013, 09:51 AM   #6
furling

This is like the iraq war all over again.

Don't tell me the people will be fooled, a second time?
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 25-08-2013 at 09:51 AM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
shuffle
Banned

I dont think people realise how serious this is,Russia,Iran and Syria have warned the U.S time and time again their red lines will be crossed if there is a military intervention in Syria,if Obama crosses that line things could escalate very quickly,i would even stick my neck out and say this is the most dangerous period in our civlizations history.
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #8
serpentine energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
I dont think people realise how serious this is,Russia,Iran and Syria have warned the U.S time and time again their red lines will be crossed if there is a military intervention in Syria,if Obama crosses that line things could escalate very quickly,i would even stick my neck out and say this is the most dangerous period in our civlizations history.
More hot air from those pesky Russkies, they never seem to back up their strong rhetoric towards the West.
serpentine energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #9
koagula

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
All the evidence shows that all my doom prophecies are about to come true, especially with WW3 happening before 2013 is over.

Every doom thread I have ever started on this forum will start from next month and will end in January 2014 with a reduced human population down to 500 million people, as stated on the Georgia Guidestones.

I moved into my new mineshaft yesterday, the internet is very slow down here...

1 out of 10 cats finds Whiskas unacceptable.
koagula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
shakerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine energy View Post
More hot air from those pesky Russkies, they never seem to back up their strong rhetoric towards the West.
More than the "pesky" zionist lapdog west?
Old 25-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
andy1033

Considering how poor the way the uk gov targeted my life with techs, i doubt they truly understand the truth at all there either.

Intelligence is only as good as the observers of that info, and what they project into that info they get. They could literally get all the facts wrong, by the observer effect and be totally wrong judging information.

This is why like iraq i do not believe them, as i have lived how poor humans are at analysing others, and others situations.

Be interesting to see how it all plays out in terms does the russians and chinese hold them back at the UN for along time, or do they find ways round UN sanctioned violence by the west?

If the west get into syria, thats it for syria, it will be wests property as they will not let it go no matter what the cost is. Can the opposition keep nato out of syria permanently?

There will not be any ww3 scenario between both sides, but the shape of that area will change alot if they get there hands on that country, then they only have iran to go. How russia and china will see that, who knows, i doubt china will ever stand upto the west, its really russia holding them back in syria.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #12
steppewar
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
Obama is the supposed Antichrist so I suppose it's his job to nuke all humans off the face of the Earth.

It never ceases to amaze me how FUCKING BRAINDEAD the military are, especially of the USA and UK.

You don't even know what you are fighting for, except your own self destruction.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #13
kaiser

If the Russians have advanced Scalar tec it will be funny watching the bombs and missles explode harmlessly away in the air whilst the aggresive forces just stair in disbelief and start sinking to the bottom of the med. Im sure Nostradamus warned about this in one of his last prophecys, something about a western force getting chased out the east and out the med even, that is when Rome falls.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 25-08-2013 at 10:36 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #14
bully2100

some of the highly rated comments on the bbc are refreshing.

bully2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #15
shakerr

Syria: Cameron and Obama threaten 'serious response'

The UK and the US have threatened a "serious response" if it emerges Syria used chemical weapons last week.

Prime Minister David Cameron and President Barack Obama spoke on the telephone for 40 minutes on Saturday.

Both were "gravely concerned" by the "increasing signs that this was a significant chemical weapons attack carried out by the Syrian regime", Mr Cameron's office said in a statement.

The Syrian government has denied involvement and blamed rebel fighters.

State television reported on Saturday that soldiers had found chemical agents in tunnels used by the rebels to the east of Damascus.

It broadcast images of gas masks and plastic containers, but nothing to support official statements that soldiers had "suffered from cases of suffocation" when rebels used poison gas "as a last resort" after government forces made "big gains" in the suburb of Jobar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23830590
Old 25-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #16
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

If they do this, the world will not be the same anymore ... Syria is a last point in which the world still can escape the world war.

Last edited by jane_d; 25-08-2013 at 10:47 AM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #17
shuffle
Banned

I dont think the rebels gassed the Syria people either,who in their right mind would do this to women and children? I can think of someone willing not too far away from Syria,especially if it suits their agenda.
By deception make war and its strange when Israel is hit by 3 rockets that there is a blast outside a mosque in Lebanon the next day.

Last edited by shuffle; 25-08-2013 at 10:49 AM.
shuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #18
doctor fish

Could have been a chemically weaponised drone strike sent in from anywhere to start the party.
Old 25-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #19
savonarola
Banned

If this Reuters report is anything to go by, even Joe "Thicko" Sixpack seems to be waking up!

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...97O00J20130825

Americans strongly oppose U.S. intervention in Syria's civil war and believe Washington should stay out of the conflict even if reports that Syria's government used deadly chemicals to attack civilians are confirmed, a Reuters/Ipsos poll says.

About 60 percent of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria's civil war, while just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act.
savonarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
shakerr

(Reuters) - Syria warned the United States against any military action over a suspected chemical weapons attack in its civil war, saying it would "create a ball of fire that will inflame the Middle East".

President Bashar al-Assad's closest ally Iran also said Washington should not cross the "red line" on Syria, where doctors accused his forces of a poison gas attack that killed hundreds last week.

U.S. President Barack Obama met his top military and national security advisers on Saturday to debate options. U.S. naval forces have been repositioned in the Mediterranean to give Obama the option of an armed strike.

Syria said any military action would be "no picnic".

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...97K0AJ20130825

Last edited by suthainn; 25-08-2013 at 11:37 AM.
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote