Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2013, 03:26 AM   #61
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
I think they asked because the allegations you make are similar to those raised in a more famous case on the internet.
What case is that??
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #62
separ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
What case is that??
Mike Corley
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #63
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
Mike Corley
Just read some info about him.

In a funny way it gives me some reassurance that I'm not totally mad as I'm being made out to be.

The thing he says about the 2-way TV is totally true - I've personally experienced it but not given any details of the experience of what happened. I've covered the 'camera' (where the on light is) with tape so they can't see where I am. They can probably still hear me though (maybe when the TV is off). I don't believe that they can hear anything if the radio/tv is on.

The newspapers as well as the government is fully aware of all the events and the newspapers function to 'keep the lid' on any event which is deemed a threat to their power.

'They' are able to use all sorts of technology available in daily household items (in fact I believe that the manufacturers are being paid to put them in to make it easier to track anyone), as well as in cars. The Daily Mail published an article about this sometime ago saying it was going to be put in 'in 6 months' time. The reality is that is has been in place for many years.

Well and good if all they use it for is to find these so-called terrorists - but it does highlight the fact that they should have caught the so-called 7/7 bombers before the so called attacks.

But what is increasingly clear is that it is being used to oppress the innocent and suppress any opposition to any wrongdoing.

What makes it scary is that people can be 'taken out' without their knowledge that anything is amiss. You could have expressed some opinion in your own home and the PTB decide that they will punish you in some way ... way worse than 1984 in my opinion. They could and probably are using it to push through all sort of sinister agendas (eg population control, suppress dissent, racism, ageism, whistle-blowing).

There was a case last summer when an almost entire family of 5 was killed by 'arsonists' - and they claimed to have 'video footage' of 4 people running away from the scene. The Daily Mail claimed that the fire had been accelerated by possibly fuel.

However, some 2 weeks later, the Daily Mail changed the story and said it was a 'freezer malfunction'. That shows that they are at least aware if not complicit, in my opinion.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #64
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
'They' are able to use all sorts of technology available in daily household items (in fact I believe that the manufacturers are being paid to put them in to make it easier to track anyone), as well as in cars. The Daily Mail published an article about this sometime ago saying it was going to be put in 'in 6 months' time. The reality is that is has been in place for many years.
Yeah, I've got an egg whisk that I suspect has got a two-way transceiver in it. I keep it in a drawer so it can't see me. I'm also beginning to suspect that my roasting tin is spying on me.
__________________
Seriousness is an illness.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #65
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
Yeah, I've got an egg whisk that I suspect has got a two-way transceiver in it. I keep it in a drawer so it can't see me. I'm also beginning to suspect that my roasting tin is spying on me.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #66
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
Yeah, I've got an egg whisk that I suspect has got a two-way transceiver in it. I keep it in a drawer so it can't see me. I'm also beginning to suspect that my roasting tin is spying on me.
Oh, I remember you - you're the straw man trying to discredit me. And you never did answer my last question - where have you been hiding?
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #67
powerhungry
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 28
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well this aint some normal run of the mill guy you have peed off prob a mason or sommit, besides i would give up over a matter such as this, is it worth your sanity and safety.

at the end of the day it comes down to money and its at the heart of the matter im not one for giving up or giving in for that matter but i aint stupid enough to make the same mistake twice and get myself in a whole lot of trouble either. Its money and it aint worth it the economy is in a state of collapse anyway.
powerhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #68
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
I think this is par for the course - since my experiences I have become aware of the same thing happening to others.

For example, see http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/ne...=3639#newspost - I know one of the people in this group was subject to surveillance following the collapse of the case. This person informed me that the day before the case came to court NICE leant on the oppositions' barristers with threats to their careers if they did not pull vital evidence. They did this causing a collapse of the case.

Since, I have started this post, my computer has been taking considerably longer to access files, web etc.

The actions of MI5 and other government agencies shows how deeply corrupt the system is/has become.
I think most of here know we're 'monitored' , everything telecommunication now is archived by these MFers and interfered with if you say the rwong thing - this has happened to me and many others' - say zionist jew on the phone more than twice and your call is cut off.
But your in a legal wrangle with them , so your really being fucked with and that can't be a happy place, sorry to hear that.
If one law firm has already rolled over to pressure , usually any other will also - unless you can find one that understands the corruption and will stand up to them or your going to have to do your own litigation and that will be A LOT of work - or drop your case.

Can you tell us what 'old law' you found that allowed you to buy 'cheaply' .....
If more people do this - you will find new support too.

and btw - it can get worse - if they 'microchip' you - THEN is really gets nasty.
http://icaact.org/index.html#.UVDPSjcQqSo

good luck , keep us posted and welcome.
Likes: (1)
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #69
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Oh, I remember you - you're the straw man trying to discredit me. And you never did answer my last question - where have you been hiding?
I've been hiding from my egg whisk. That fucker will be the down fall of me.

I just went to the toilet and I think my toilet brush was trying to grass me up to someone.

Any ideas?
__________________
Seriousness is an illness.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 11:47 PM   #70
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by substance_x View Post
I've been hiding from my egg whisk. That fucker will be the down fall of me.

I just went to the toilet and I think my toilet brush was trying to grass me up to someone.

Any ideas?
Is that the best you can come up with in response to my serious allegations - against you and your lot.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #71
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Is that the best you can come up with in response to my serious allegations - against you and your lot.
See my signature.
__________________
Seriousness is an illness.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #72
separ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhungry View Post
Well this aint some normal run of the mill guy you have peed off prob a mason or sommit,
^THIS

Reading your account sucheta19, it's obvious something has happened and may still be ongoing. No smoke without fire, as they say. I don't know about the details where harassment through electronic devices is claimed. Have you considered that rather than the devices and things around you having been manipulated at great cost, it may in fact be you who's been manipulated, through a mixture of covertly administered poisons, harassment/gangstalking and a couple of carefully staged incidents to tip you over the edge. It would have been preceded by a contract to profile you and investigate your psyche. That's if what you suspect to be true, is in fact true.

All that said, find out the ultimate source of the problem. Who is the person who initiated this against you? Even if they win this battle, they need not win the war (in the end). Find out who they are; that's your priority. Don't focus on the small details because it's easy to subcontract harassment to any number of public or private agencies. Identify the big shot who ordered it.
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 01:53 AM   #73
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
^THIS

Reading your account sucheta19, it's obvious something has happened and may still be ongoing. No smoke without fire, as they say. I don't know about the details where harassment through electronic devices is claimed. Have you considered that rather than the devices and things around you having been manipulated at great cost, it may in fact be you who's been manipulated, through a mixture of covertly administered poisons, harassment/gangstalking and a couple of carefully staged incidents to tip you over the edge. It would have been preceded by a contract to profile you and investigate your psyche. That's if what you suspect to be true, is in fact true.

All that said, find out the ultimate source of the problem. Who is the person who initiated this against you? Even if they win this battle, they need not win the war (in the end). Find out who they are; that's your priority. Don't focus on the small details because it's easy to subcontract harassment to any number of public or private agencies. Identify the big shot who ordered it.
My suspicions are that Theresa May signed the order (but won't admit it), Kenneth Clarke ordered it (I wrote to him and complained about the way my court cases were being handled).

They are busy skewing the RIP Act to suit their purposes - to introduce secret trials so that I can't get to see the evidence (abuse of the both the Human Rights Act and the European Court of Human Rights). I can name names, have car reg and telephone numbers and have stated that my intention to ask these people to come as independent witnesses. There are people known to me who have been used by them and I have stated that I want them to be subpoena'd to give evidence (and take lie-detectors if necessary) but Kenneth Clarke has publicly declared that this is not allowed (as presumably they are working for them and are protected as a 'security measure').

They are aware of all my conversations (bugging) because of the readily availability of technology and their surveillance of me. They have been able to profile my personality because they have access all my medical records, details of my employment history (they must have accessed my CV) and have made it known to me. They have been watching me at least since Dec 2011.

I have told my MP Keith Vaz who is Chairman of the Select Committee for Home Affairs and he has raised concerns that the RIP Act is being used to oppress ordinary citizens. I believe that he is acting to get the Act amended but that doesn't help me in the short term.

I think they are worried that if people realise that they can be bugged in their own homes (abuse of Human Rights) the communications companies (Sky, BT) could be subject to massive claims under Human Rights laws and the corporations putting in the devices have breached Consumer Rights laws and could also be sued. Besides, using this method of obtaining information contravenes even the RIP Act's first clause.

Further, under the Equality Act 2010, claims could be made for any discrimination and which I have tried to use in my court cases, as a litigant in person).

But Theresa May has stated that she wants to repeal this act also. So in her world there are no rights, no protection, no law. If that is her and her government's stated goal, then she and her government should come clean and tell everyone before the next election. And then see where it gets her.

During my research, I have now begun to understand the state of the current system and how people are suffering.

But this is serious and may affect not just the UK but also other countries. This may be part of the plan to install the NWO. If so, people should be mobilised to act against it.

There are already individuals and organisations taking action.

But with the PTB with a tight grip on mainstream media, it is made more difficult.

Any ideas?

Last edited by sucheta19; 26-03-2013 at 01:56 AM.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #74
separ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Sure. First things first, you mentioned the lawyers for the other side are complicit. Which law firm is it? At a guess it would be a top City firm. One of them advertises on Jazz FM (digital radio) its 'expertise' at silencing whistleblowers. This kind of service doesn't come cheap. You said you suspect Theresa May signed off on the order, and Kenneth Clarke is involved. This is very difficult to establish. Politicians are ambitious but they're spineless weasels. They are not nearly as ideological as they may appear. Sure, they would do what you allege and more, but only if you're actually causing them a problem and they think you're a pain in the neck. Never just for the sake of an anti-European (or any other) ideology. They may have issued a policy direction, in which case your 'case' would be managed by someone (a civil servant) even further to the political right and who nobody suspects.

I believe your problem comes from a psychopath lower down the food chain. It may be a civil servant with megalomaniac tendencies if, as you suspect, MI5 is behind it and not a private company (it's a sick world and gangstalking is available for a price). I have experienced UK government gangstalking and while they do carry out home break-ins and conventional phone and computer taps/hacks (and recruit/coerce the people around you), the other technical surveillance you mention (e.g. 2-way TV) is not something I ever suspected. In my case it was a senior civil servant previously from the Queen's Private Secretary's office who ordered the harassment, and he did it because of his psychopathic tendencies (personal anger at me because I pointed out he was wrong, in front of others at a meeting). A guy called Andrew Dent. I am mentioning this to show you the hoops he had to jump through to coordinate a gangstalking campaign. I forced him to apologize for his fit of temper and threats of violence, by getting a union official involved and not letting up. I had that guy groveling in front of everyone, and I had witnesses. So he had to go to great lengths to show it was nothing personal. This was right in the middle of the gangstalking he organised. And everything was involved in this gangstalking. Even security personnel at the gate were bribed to try to intimidate me (a laughable prospect).

I am telling you this to show you it's not easy for them to do all this and it takes a sort of psychopathic, sycophantic personality profile to engage in this behaviour and to gangstalk an individual. A co-worker went to the papers to show up misconduct and corruption in the department, before leaving (some civil servants were asking for sexual favours from asylum applicants). I suggest you turn the spotlight on these people. The best protection is being in the limelight. Try to use the press. Also I would suggest you re-examine your belief that politicians are personally involved, unless you have evidence. You want the benefit of my experience? These gangstalking campaigns are initiated by people who know do it for personal, not ideological, reasons. The workplace psychopath/sociopath is just one example of someone who could do this. Others may be jealous individuals, people who feel offended by something you inadvertently did or said, etc.
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 02:43 AM   #75
separ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I can't believe you went to Keith Vaz. That guy's as mercenary as they come. What you need is exposure of your case. I don't mean exposure of the harassment/gangstalking. But exposure of the particulars of your intended European Court of Human Rights case. It makes sense to conclude that whoever's responsible for all this is a bit of a fascist, in which case you should find a way to garner the interest in your case on the part of the left-leaning press.
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #76
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
Sure. First things first, you mentioned the lawyers for the other side are complicit. Which law firm is it? At a guess it would be a top City firm. One of them advertises on Jazz FM (digital radio) its 'expertise' at silencing whistleblowers. This kind of service doesn't come cheap. You said you suspect Theresa May signed off on the order, and Kenneth Clarke is involved. This is very difficult to establish. Politicians are ambitious but they're spineless weasels. They are not nearly as ideological as they may appear. Sure, they would do what you allege and more, but only if you're actually causing them a problem and they think you're a pain in the neck. Never just for the sake of an anti-European (or any other) ideology. They may have issued a policy direction, in which case your 'case' would be managed by someone (a civil servant) even further to the political right and who nobody suspects.

I believe your problem comes from a psychopath lower down the food chain. It may be a civil servant with megalomaniac tendencies if, as you suspect, MI5 is behind it and not a private company (it's a sick world and gangstalking is available for a price). I have experienced UK government gangstalking and while they do carry out home break-ins and conventional phone and computer taps/hacks (and recruit/coerce the people around you), the other technical surveillance you mention (e.g. 2-way TV) is not something I ever suspected. In my case it was a senior civil servant previously from the Queen's Private Secretary's office who ordered the harassment, and he did it because of his psychopathic tendencies (personal anger at me because I pointed out he was wrong, in front of others at a meeting). A guy called Andrew Dent. I am mentioning this to show you the hoops he had to jump through to coordinate a gangstalking campaign. I forced him to apologize for his fit of temper and threats of violence, by getting a union official involved and not letting up. I had that guy groveling in front of everyone, and I had witnesses. So he had to go to great lengths to show it was nothing personal. This was right in the middle of the gangstalking he organised. And everything was involved in this gangstalking. Even security personnel at the gate were bribed to try to intimidate me (a laughable prospect).

I am telling you this to show you it's not easy for them to do all this and it takes a sort of psychopathic, sycophantic personality profile to engage in this behaviour and to gangstalk an individual. A co-worker went to the papers to show up misconduct and corruption in the department, before leaving (some civil servants were asking for sexual favours from asylum applicants). I suggest you turn the spotlight on these people. The best protection is being in the limelight. Try to use the press. Also I would suggest you re-examine your belief that politicians are personally involved, unless you have evidence. You want the benefit of my experience? These gangstalking campaigns are initiated by people who know do it for personal, not ideological, reasons. The workplace psychopath/sociopath is just one example of someone who could do this. Others may be jealous individuals, people who feel offended by something you inadvertently did or said, etc.
It’s a two-bit law firm but they would suffer seriously if they were publicly exposed. I am causing the government a problem as I’m challenging them in the way that they do not follow their own rules, regulations, laws and ignore vital evidence presented before them. It is definitely MI5/Police who are arranging the surveillance (electronic and people on the ground) as they would be the only one having the power to scare the people known to me in complying with them. There is just too much evidence to suggest it could be anyone else.

Last night, while I was on this blog, the police came to the building and woke everyone because of a ‘fire’. I looked out of my window onto the street and saw a fire started in some bins. All it needed was a bucket of water to put it out, but the police would not allow anyone to put it out! A neighbour was made to stand outside without any shoes and wait for the fire brigade. They knocked on my door twice but I said I was staying put. I asked them if they were going to bring down the building. I waited and after about 15 mins everyone came back in of their own accord. There were around 12-15 people standing outside waiting for the fire brigade who never turned up! As there are surveillance agents living next door, they are probably the ones who started the fire in the first place and the police knew all along. No-one knows who called the police in the first place.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #77
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
I can't believe you went to Keith Vaz. That guy's as mercenary as they come. What you need is exposure of your case. I don't mean exposure of the harassment/gangstalking. But exposure of the particulars of your intended European Court of Human Rights case. It makes sense to conclude that whoever's responsible for all this is a bit of a fascist, in which case you should find a way to garner the interest in your case on the part of the left-leaning press.
Keith Vaz is the right person as he is responsible for the Police/MI5. If he's mercenary (you don't say how) then he's the right person to challenge Theresa May and work to get the RIP Act amended.

I take your point about the left-leaning press. Do you have one in mind that might be interested in this story?
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #78
separ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 139
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Keith Vaz is the right person as he is responsible for the Police/MI5. If he's mercenary (you don't say how) then he's the right person to challenge Theresa May and work to get the RIP Act amended.

I take your point about the left-leaning press. Do you have one in mind that might be interested in this story?
Vaz is mercenary in a literal sense. He wants the money! If you've got it then he's your advocate for what that's worth. He's not short of ammo against the Tories and he definitely isn't desperate for accounts of abuses by the police or MI5. You would be appealing to his sense of compassion but, just like Theresa May, he's a politician and he doesn't have any.

I don't have a newspaper in mind because I don't know what the story is. I appreciate the angle with regard to the abuse of RIPA and the breach of the Human Rights Act by a Home Secretary who wants to appear to be tough. I also appreciate that you have been subjected to strange goings-on that would amount to a really serious case of criminal harassment. However, details are everything or people won't buy it. If your human rights case is important you should let the press know.
separ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #79
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by separ View Post
Vaz is mercenary in a literal sense. He wants the money! If you've got it then he's your advocate for what that's worth. He's not short of ammo against the Tories and he definitely isn't desperate for accounts of abuses by the police or MI5. You would be appealing to his sense of compassion but, just like Theresa May, he's a politician and he doesn't have any.

I don't have a newspaper in mind because I don't know what the story is. I appreciate the angle with regard to the abuse of RIPA and the breach of the Human Rights Act by a Home Secretary who wants to appear to be tough. I also appreciate that you have been subjected to strange goings-on that would amount to a really serious case of criminal harassment. However, details are everything or people won't buy it. If your human rights case is important you should let the press know.
Sorry for the delay in responding. I don't understand your comments about Keith Vaz as he's 100% involved in politics - I don't think he's still practicing as a lawyer.

The mainstream media has failed to respond to me - I've had to use blogs such as this to be heard.

I had a court case a couple of days ago and it seems that I have found an independent judge! He has ordered a full hearing of the case - it will be interesting to see what the other side do now - as I have provided lots of evidence countering their claims.

As regards the surveillance, people should do their own research using counter-surveillance kit and then take action to dismantle (if they can) any surveillance devices. If they find evidence of any wrong-doing, then they may have a case against the relevant corporation. Only if people en masse take such action, will any positive action be taken. Or we are on the road to Hell, imho.

Think about it, seriously.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #80
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
I think most of here know we're 'monitored' , everything telecommunication now is archived by these MFers and interfered with if you say the rwong thing - this has happened to me and many others' - say zionist jew on the phone more than twice and your call is cut off.
But your in a legal wrangle with them , so your really being fucked with and that can't be a happy place, sorry to hear that.
If one law firm has already rolled over to pressure , usually any other will also - unless you can find one that understands the corruption and will stand up to them or your going to have to do your own litigation and that will be A LOT of work - or drop your case.

Can you tell us what 'old law' you found that allowed you to buy 'cheaply' .....
If more people do this - you will find new support too.

and btw - it can get worse - if they 'microchip' you - THEN is really gets nasty.
http://icaact.org/index.html#.UVDPSjcQqSo

good luck , keep us posted and welcome.
Sorry for the delay in responding to you and thanks for your support.

In answer to your question about the case:

I used Compulsory Acquisition under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987. Where there is a Management Order against the landlord (due to poor management) for more than 2 years in favour of the tenants and there is no liability for any breaches of lease or tortuous actions, then the value of the freehold at market value is nil (as no-one would want to purchase a property with such an order). Lord Hoffman made a speech confirming this.

The Leasehold Advisory Service gave us a lot of valuable advice.

I hope this helps - but this is UK law.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:09 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.