Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
selassie

Default Philip Schofield hand DC a list of paedophiles

Has anybody seen This Morning today?

I just caught a snippit whilst on my lunch in work and Phillip Schofield seemed to be handing a list of paedophiles that are being talked about to David Cameron. He said something along the lines of you know who they are and can you give assurences that each one will be investigated?

I then had to leave just as David Cameron was talking about Witch Hunts?

Can somebody let me know if it was of interest or just another play to make people think that prominent figures are concerned?

Thanks
selassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
doctor fish

http://order-order.com/2012/11/08/wa...paedo-blunder/
Old 08-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
frase

Schofield! Go on son!
Heroes come in most unlikely shape and form...
Good lad.
He has interviewed Icke before on the show...
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
selassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
Unfortunately I cannot watch this in work but could you sum it up for me in a couple of sentances?

Or was it just as I seen above:

PS hands DC a list of names being banded about and DC states all will be looked at but stresses the need to be carefull of turning into a witch hunt?

No David its a Peodo hunt and as long as its evidence that is being sought then whats the issue? So there are loads of them in positions of power? Then thats where we should start to look then simples!
Old 08-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

On the link it says you can see names on the card but that's bollocks.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
thegatherer

David Cameron says it could turn into a witch hunt against people who are gay! Pathetic and desperate use of the 'pc' card I would say...
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
kaiser

My understanding is that a gay pedophile is still a pedophile, please rush this news to DC aids.... What a twat.

Im not sure about Schofield as he is the face of mundane telly that is leading the brainwashed masses to hell. I do have fond memory's of him on children s telly as a kid myself and even had a Gordon the gopher like the rest of the kids at school!

If he really wanted to do somthing he could read that list out live in his show just before every commercial break......

Imagine the viewing figures ITV would get!!
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 08-11-2012 at 01:28 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:20 PM   #8
misshavisham

Yeah! I also had fond memories of Phillip Schofield on TV (and a Gordon The Gopher) Nice to see (that it would appear) he's one of the good guys!
misshavisham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #9
1love1world1

I think he threatens Phillip in the clip listen to the words DANGER and CAREFUL thoughts?

He addresses Phillip personally "look Phillip this is really important" issues threat of DANGER and CAREFUL then pauses makes up the gay comment.

Last edited by 1love1world1; 08-11-2012 at 02:07 PM.
1love1world1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
selassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
On the link it says you can see names on the card but that's bollocks.
Aw that would have been a topic worthy of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
David Cameron says it could turn into a witch hunt against people who are gay! Pathetic and desperate use of the 'pc' card I would say...
Wow! Really? What a complete nob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Im not sure about Schofield as he is the face of mundane telly that is leading the brainwashed masses to hell. I do have fond memory's of him on children s telly as a kid myself and even had a Gordon the gopher like the rest of the kids at school!

If he really wanted to do somthing he could read that list out live in his show just before every commercial break......
Imagine the viewing figures ITV would get!!
Yes if there really are good guys on the hypnobox then that would be a completely human thing to do. Maybe not smart for career and possibly even irresponsible as no proven guilt but like the john leslie thing it could be an eye opener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misshavisham View Post
Yeah! I also had fond memories of Phillip Schofield on TV (and a Gordon The Gopher) Nice to see (that it would appear) he's one of the good guys!
Yes good old Gordon. Lets hope that he is not one of the perps or victims in this. Sorry couldnt help myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love1world1 View Post
I think he threatens Phillip in the clip listen to the words DANGER and CAREFUL thoughts?
Wow! I need to listen to this when I get chance.

I am just so sceptical as I just do not see anybody at the top of these particular trees, ie ITV etc peddling anything more than the original agenda. I just cant see this event as being anything other than rehearsed, in my oinion.

Events like this are always taken away from the masses and manipulated for the elites agenda imo. Oh I am sure there are individuals bricking it as they know they may get thrown to the wolves but the established elite love a big scandel to use for their own aims.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
greatdayforfreedom

This is amazing. I never thought Schofield could be so audacious! He said he had a look on the Internet, and I am sure he's had a look on this forum.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
selassie

[QUOTE=greatdayforfreedom;1061128501]This is amazing. I never thought Schofield could be so audacious! He said he had a look on the Internet, and I am sure he's had a look on this forum.[/QUOTE

Aww I hope so. That would be great. I hope these things give Icke more and more credability. I had a heated debate with some of the locals in the boozer near me.

The same old flipping statements piss me off. "He's a nutter" "son of god" etc etc and all the guys are beer drinking wanna be alpha males but I seen my arse big time and pointed at each or them in turn>>

"HAVE YOU READ HIS FOOKIN BOOKS?!?! HAVE YOU?!? HAVE YOU?!? THEN DONT FUCKING GO ON LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING AS YOU ARE BELIVING WHAT YOU ARE PROGRAMED TO BELIEVE!!! TRY LOOKING INTO HIM THEN COME BACK AND SAY THE SAME SHIT AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE CREDABILITY"

Think I have lost some drinking buddies there but fuck em if they wanna talk bollocks I will point it out to them.

Sorry rant over lol
Old 08-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
oppono astos

Unfortunately DC seems to be in denial that the worst paedophile this country has ever seen - i.e Jimmy Saville - was a HETEROSEXUAL, so don't try and pass the buck to gay people.

Heaven forfend that this should turn into a witch-hunt against heterosexuals!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
selassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppono astos View Post
Unfortunately DC seems to be in denial that the worst paedophile this country has ever seen - i.e Jimmy Saville - was a HETEROSEXUAL, so don't try and pass the buck to gay people.

Heaven forfend that this should turn into a witch-hunt against heterosexuals!!!!
=
+1 agreed!!

Its not a sexuality thing its a morality thing
Old 08-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
djhooker
Inactive

the only witch-hunt that should be going on is the one aimed at Mr DC heh
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #16
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
the only witch-hunt that should be going on is the one aimed at Mr DC heh
+1 i hope he is next.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #17
jademask

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassie View Post
I am just so sceptical as I just do not see anybody at the top of these particular trees, ie ITV etc peddling anything more than the original agenda. I just cant see this event as being anything other than rehearsed, in my oinion.
If you watch Cameron's micro-expressions when Schofield talks to him, you can see this definitely isn't rehearsed and Cameron is thinking on his feet.
jademask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #18
mrgunde

I suspect that this is going to cause outrage among gay people that they have been equated with nonces by the prime minister on TV.

Classic distraction technique at work. He has done this deliberately in an attempt to scatter the focus of the reporting on this (which is narrowing and narrowing by the day).
mrgunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #19
kaiser

If anybody wants to watch the full clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FpFQ3hDyRI

Interesting to note Philip instigates the idea of a single enquiry which Cameron initially rejects...... So they want us arguing about sexuality and how many enquiries to have rather than nailing these pedo sons of a bitches to the wall by the genitals. Cameron did look pissed though....
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 08-11-2012 at 03:59 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #20
jelly

Well lets hope nothing happens to Phillip, like an accident etc. Good on him for putting across the list. But WTF about the gay comment, no one mentioned gays. DC is a twat.
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote