Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #281
stevie0013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_little_me View Post
Hi all - this is my first post here so please bear with me I've been lurking for a while and at last decided to sign up so I could post a few things I've noticed/found out about.

I see most of the focus here is on the London opening ceremony, but I thought maybe some of you would be interested in what's going on in Weymouth & Portland, home of the sailing events (and as it happens, my home too - should I be a bit concerned, what with the rocks on sticks out at Littlemoor just outside of town, which have been intepreted here as representing mushroom clouds?!)

A few of my relatives have volunteered to help out during the olympics and I was shocked to hear a few weeks ago about one of the events they are involved with. My husband - who is not quite so into the NWO stuff as I am - saw the symbology immediately.

The "Ceremony of the Winds" is taking place on Weymouth Beach on 28th July and it all sounds a bit ritualistic to me, though perhaps not in a really sinister way it was certainly interesting. Apparently there are 'wind vessels' placed all around the coast here, to 'capture' the winds. Not sure quite what form these take - wind chimes? boxes? Don't know. They are being gathered up on the 26th, along with winds from around the world which I think are being brought to shore somewhere along the beach too. There's a lot of stuff about wind gods and things, but the basically on July 28th the volunteers (my rellies included) will be carrying the wind vessels into the sea to 'bring the winds to the sea, for the sailing events'. My husband immediately noted that we're moving from an air sign into the water sign for the new age, and that this seems to be some kind of ritual of moving from one sign to the other.

More info about the ceremony (and other W&P events) here:
http://www.maritimemix2012.co.uk/eve...for-the-Winds/

My husband also mentioned the other evening that he'd seen a trailer for a TV movie/2-part drama called, I think, Flood. I've not seen this yet but will have a look into it later on. Apparently the trailers showed the destruction of London through a flood - more aquarius symbology I guess and another bit of predictive programming regarding the destruction awaiting London.

Another thing we spotted was while watching the London Calling (BA) advert - there's a point which appears to us to be Boaz & Joachim (depicted as two tower blocks either side of the screen, one in black and one in white - masonic duality there too I suppose?) and the Shard is visible betweem them. I recall reading somewhere about there being a 'third pillar' between B&J - think I saw that on the "Do You Believe in Magick?" YouTube series.

Not much else to report from this neck of the woods (anyone else from around here on these forums?) but the Torch is coming through next week right near my house, on it's way through to Weymouth where there is going to be some kind of exclusive party on the beach, only 8,000 allowed to attend - the public beach is being made off-limits to everyone but those who have applied for the event's access-granting wristbands. Shame I missed out as I wouldn't mind seeing what goes down at this event. No doubt there'll be something symbollic happening on stage. Will have to see what I can find out.

Meanwhile massive security fences have gone up around the Olympic village on Portland and some very thick cage fencings have been put up all around the sailing academy - with dumpy bags full of sand therein. Guessing it's some kind of attempt at bomb-proofing. I wonder if anything is planned for down here? Over the years there have been odd sightings of hovering craft above Portland harbour. I myself saw two dancing lights in the sky back as a teenager, and my mum & uncle saw what they presumed to be a stealth jet flying low over a field. Strange things down here.

We've also heard loads of helicopters and unusual sounding planes flying about over the last few weeks. Probably something to do with Olympic security.

Will keep an eye out for anything else unusual!
Welcome to the forum, to be honest i could'nt be botherd reading it all but i will because it's really great info, thanks for the heads up and posting that info, i'll read it later when i'm not sleepy. Anyways welcome to this place
stevie0013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #282
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_little_me View Post
Hi all - this is my first post here so please bear with me I've been lurking for a while and at last decided to sign up so I could post a few things I've noticed/found out about.

I see most of the focus here is on the London opening ceremony, but I thought maybe some of you would be interested in what's going on in Weymouth & Portland, home of the sailing events (and as it happens, my home too - should I be a bit concerned, what with the rocks on sticks out at Littlemoor just outside of town, which have been intepreted here as representing mushroom clouds?!)

A few of my relatives have volunteered to help out during the olympics and I was shocked to hear a few weeks ago about one of the events they are involved with. My husband - who is not quite so into the NWO stuff as I am - saw the symbology immediately.

The "Ceremony of the Winds" is taking place on Weymouth Beach on 28th July and it all sounds a bit ritualistic to me, though perhaps not in a really sinister way it was certainly interesting. Apparently there are 'wind vessels' placed all around the coast here, to 'capture' the winds. Not sure quite what form these take - wind chimes? boxes? Don't know. They are being gathered up on the 26th, along with winds from around the world which I think are being brought to shore somewhere along the beach too. There's a lot of stuff about wind gods and things, but the basically on July 28th the volunteers (my rellies included) will be carrying the wind vessels into the sea to 'bring the winds to the sea, for the sailing events'. My husband immediately noted that we're moving from an air sign into the water sign for the new age, and that this seems to be some kind of ritual of moving from one sign to the other.

More info about the ceremony (and other W&P events) here:
http://www.maritimemix2012.co.uk/eve...for-the-Winds/

My husband also mentioned the other evening that he'd seen a trailer for a TV movie/2-part drama called, I think, Flood. I've not seen this yet but will have a look into it later on. Apparently the trailers showed the destruction of London through a flood - more aquarius symbology I guess and another bit of predictive programming regarding the destruction awaiting London.

Another thing we spotted was while watching the London Calling (BA) advert - there's a point which appears to us to be Boaz & Joachim (depicted as two tower blocks either side of the screen, one in black and one in white - masonic duality there too I suppose?) and the Shard is visible betweem them. I recall reading somewhere about there being a 'third pillar' between B&J - think I saw that on the "Do You Believe in Magick?" YouTube series.

Not much else to report from this neck of the woods (anyone else from around here on these forums?) but the Torch is coming through next week right near my house, on it's way through to Weymouth where there is going to be some kind of exclusive party on the beach, only 8,000 allowed to attend - the public beach is being made off-limits to everyone but those who have applied for the event's access-granting wristbands. Shame I missed out as I wouldn't mind seeing what goes down at this event. No doubt there'll be something symbollic happening on stage. Will have to see what I can find out.

Meanwhile massive security fences have gone up around the Olympic village on Portland and some very thick cage fencings have been put up all around the sailing academy - with dumpy bags full of sand therein. Guessing it's some kind of attempt at bomb-proofing. I wonder if anything is planned for down here? Over the years there have been odd sightings of hovering craft above Portland harbour. I myself saw two dancing lights in the sky back as a teenager, and my mum & uncle saw what they presumed to be a stealth jet flying low over a field. Strange things down here.

We've also heard loads of helicopters and unusual sounding planes flying about over the last few weeks. Probably something to do with Olympic security.

Will keep an eye out for anything else unusual!
Hi just_little_me,

Welcome to the forum, I enjoyed reading your interesting post, thanks for sharing that with us.....

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #283
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Lightbulb

This is an interesting take on the olympics

Occult researcher decoding the occult significance behind the Olympics and its connections to the Annunaki.

"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:45 PM   #284
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
This is an interesting take on the olympics

Occult researcher decoding the occult significance behind the Olympics and its connections to the Annunaki.

OLYMPICS 2012 PAYING HOMAGE TO ANNUNAKI PART 1 - YouTube

Certainly an interesting take on things.

One point I found particularly interesting was around the 5 minute mark when he mentioned `the black widow spider`
Although I`m not quite understanding what he`s on about regards that, what did immediately spring to my mind here was how almost 4 years ago when BO was elected, alot of interest was shown in the dress that Michelle Obama wore on election night, and how ppl were saying about the design of the dress & the similarity to the black widow spider.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Mic...i=utf-8&fr=ie8

Interestingly Michelle Obama is one of the VIPs at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games !!!!
fruitgum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #285
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie0013 View Post
I gotta hand it to some of you people, even though i'm skeptical about this fake alien theory, there is a lot of weird thing's. You look back at 9/11 & you see thing's now, like prior warnings & such like, thing's that you never noticed at the time, it's it's kinda creppy, i got to hand it to some of you for finding some intriguing infomation. I think Nick Pope just wants to belive

Albeit he`s probably deceived what they really are (as are most ppl)

You may be interested in my comment (Post 56) here
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1060921682

The `signs` and `warnings` are there if ppl look... and start to join-the-dots !!

Even if they were to flood London, it doesnt mean there might not be `a rescue`(sic) !!!!!

Lets not forget that for the past 50 or so years even the `evangelical christians` have been grossly DECEIVED by a group of ppl who invented something called `the rapture` doctorine !!!!!!!!!
As a result Christians have argued for years about pre-trib /mid-trib /post-trib rapture !!!
Yet the Bible (in Matthew 24) is clear that everyone will be here on the earth for the duration of the tribulation (the period of great troubles - war - famine - pestilence - plagues etc) and it warns how bad it will be.

Therefore, and whether `aliens`(sic) if they appear at the Olympics or at some later event will be a spiritual and physical deception - and just maybe some ppl might be taken away, but it wont be to a good place !!! (DO THEY FEEL LUCKY ?)
Old 05-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #286
stevie0013
Banned

I don't think there will be a false flag at the Olympics anymore, it's stupid, why would they do something when there's supposed to be maximum security? They would do it on just a random morning or day some time.
I hope I’m right, I don't want anymore to get hurt or inured or killed.

I think Nick Pope was told to say what he said, really I do think that.
There’s clips on Youtube on Nick Pope at the BBC being interviewed live talking about how he believes, do you seriously believe that if aliens are real or if he wasn’t supposed to say that stuff or if there was a big cover up a former MOD employee would be aloud to say that stuff live on afternoon television on the BBC? Seriously
Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #287
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
I don't think there will be a false flag at the Olympics anymore, it's stupid, why would they do something when there's supposed to be maximum security? They would do it on just a random morning or day some time.

There’s clips on Youtube on Nick Pope at the BBC being interviewed live talking about how he believes, do you seriously believe that if aliens are real or if he wasn’t supposed to say that stuff or if there was a big cover up a former MOD employee would be aloud to say that stuff live on afternoon television on the BBC? Seriously

But there ISN`T `maximum security` thats just it.
Did you listen to that undercover reporters account about the G4S security ?

i.e.
Many of the trainees were benefit claimants, didnt want to be there, but forced to or lose benefits.

Metal detectors cheap, barely worked.

Told that metal detectors would be switched off during the busiest times so as to get ppl through.

Bag searching - trainees werent being adequately taught.

Attempted drug dealing right there in the trainees classroom, and the person concerned, rather than being kicked out or even reported was told `wait until break for that mate`

Anyway thats what the guy said.

Last edited by fruitgum; 05-07-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #288
nwonow

But there is maximum "cost" security.

G4S maybe hiring monkeys and paying them peanuts, but they'll be charging their mates a in the govt (via locog) top dollar so everyone can say how much was spent on security and how great it worked.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #289
stevie0013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitgum View Post
But there ISN`T `maximum security` thats just it.
Did you listen to that undercover reporters account about the G4S security ?

i.e.
Many of the trainees were benefit claimants, didnt want to be there, but forced to or lose benefits.

Metal detectors cheap, barely worked.

Told that metal detectors would be switched off during the busiest times so as to get ppl through.

Bag searching - trainees werent being adequately taught.

Attempted drug dealing right there in the trainees classroom, and the person concerned, rather than being kicked out or even reported was told `wait until break for that mate`

Anyway thats what the guy said.
It's supposed to be high security, they would take to much shit from the public saying, how could you let this happen with high security.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #290
userid11

which ever way you look at it...if something Does or Doesn't happen there's dark times ahead...they've more or less tricked people into accepting this high security and after the olympics it looks like it's going to stay....England is going to be even more or a prison then it already is
userid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #291
stevie0013
Banned

Truthers should go out with machine guns and shot up all the cop shops and the armed forces and the bankers , like in a zombie movie where they just go out and fuck them all up. Of course i'm joking but i'm really bored.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #292
userid11

Quote:
Truthers should go out with machine guns and shot up all the cop shops and the armed forces and the bankers , like in a zombie movie where they just go out and fuck them all up. Of course i'm joking but i'm really bored.
nah..they'd make it too easy for them to enforce a privatized police state
Old 05-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #293
fruitgum
Inactive

Quote:
It's supposed to be high security, they would take to much shit from the public saying, how could you let this happen with high security.

G4S might be being set up to fail !!

BBC News - Lord Prescott Cheap labour could be used at Olympics
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18338724

When all the military having been there wasnt enough to stop it.... then of course its going to call for STRONGER MEASURES.... and the ppl will call for it..... enter total biometric tracking (maybe even cashless society) and of course, WHATEVER group is held responsible will need to be tied to Iran and/or Syria.

It all seems to be falling into place....

U.S. Sends Large Number of Warships and Planes to Persian Gulf
July 4, 2012
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07...-persian-gulf/

They`re provoking Iran anyway with that oil embargo, but Iran isnt taking the bait. Ahmadinejad isnt stupid, he`s waiting for the zionists to make a fatal move.

Do ppl realise that Ahmadinejad wanted to come to the Olympic games to support his country`s athletes ?
So did the Syrian Olympic Chief.

Ahmadinejad eager to attend London Olympics, despite 'Zion' logo - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
"I would like to be among Iranian athletes in the 2012 London Olympics to support them but they (the host country) have problems with that," IRNA quoted him as saying.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...-logo-1.431141

Syrian Olympic chief banned from UK - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/s...133612794.html

So it should be very clear WHO IS DOING THE WAR PLANNING..... as against WHO ISNT !!!

I dispise the war-mongerers.
Israel is the BIGGEST threat in the M.E. and it was Israel who stated `WE COULD TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD DOWN WITH US` !!!!!!!!

I`m not a war-minded person.
People need to learn to get on with each other & live in peace, irrespective of faith or culture.
It makes me really mad just knowing that ppl are stupid enough to fight for land and resources which in reality NO ONE OWNS !!!
We are merely tenants on this earth - and are supposed to be care-takers....
and when we die our children & grandchildren will do the same.
Or at least that was God`s intention.

Treat the earth well,
It was not given to you by your parents,
It was loaned to you by your children.

Indian Proverb

Indian Blessing
Let us walk softly on the Earth
with all living beings great and small
remembering as we go, that one God
kind and wise created all.

"One does not sell the land people walk on." ...
Crazy Horse, Sept. 23, 1875

Man's law changes with his understanding of man. Only the laws of the spirit remain always the same.
- Crow

Man has responsibility, not power.
– Tuscarora
Old 05-07-2012, 11:08 AM   #294
userid11

Quote:
G4S might be being set up to fail !!

BBC News - Lord Prescott Cheap labour could be used at Olympics
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18338724

When all the military having been there wasnt enough to stop it.... then of course its going to call for STRONGER MEASURES.... and the ppl will call for it..... enter total biometric tracking (maybe even cashless society) and of course, WHATEVER group is held responsible will need to be tied to Iran and/or Syria.

It all seems to be falling into place....

U.S. Sends Large Number of Warships and Planes to Persian Gulf
July 4, 2012
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/07...-persian-gulf/

They`re provoking Iran anyway with that oil embargo, but Iran isnt taking the bait. Ahmadinejad isnt stupid, he`s waiting for the zionists to make a fatal move.

Do ppl realise that Ahmadinejad wanted to come to the Olympic games to support his country`s athletes ?
So did the Syrian Olympic Chief.

Ahmadinejad eager to attend London Olympics, despite 'Zion' logo - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
"I would like to be among Iranian athletes in the 2012 London Olympics to support them but they (the host country) have problems with that," IRNA quoted him as saying.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...-logo-1.431141

Syrian Olympic chief banned from UK - Yahoo! Eurosport UK
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/s...133612794.html

So it should be very clear WHO IS DOING THE WAR PLANNING..... as against WHO ISNT !!!

I dispise the war-mongerers.
Israel is the BIGGEST threat in the M.E. and it was Israel who stated `WE COULD TAKE THE WHOLE WORLD DOWN WITH US` !!!!!!!!

I`m not a war-minded person.
People need to learn to get on with each other & live in peace, irrespective of faith or culture.
It makes me really mad just knowing that ppl are stupid enough to fight for land and resources which in reality NO ONE OWNS !!!
We are merely tenants on this earth - and are supposed to be care-takers....
and when we die our children & grandchildren will do the same.
Or at least that was God`s intention.

Treat the earth well,
It was not given to you by your parents,
It was loaned to you by your children.

Indian Proverb

Indian Blessing
Let us walk softly on the Earth
with all living beings great and small
remembering as we go, that one God
kind and wise created all.

"One does not sell the land people walk on." ...
Crazy Horse, Sept. 23, 1875

Man's law changes with his understanding of man. Only the laws of the spirit remain always the same.
- Crow

Man has responsibility, not power.
– Tuscarora
, sorry, just wanted to say what a brillaint post (that's a wow smiley btw, not an eek one lol)
Old 05-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #295
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Quote:

Here's some insight into why Nick Pope said what he said:

"This presentation is the second (and most important) in regard for former UK MoD, Nick Pope's recent statements involving possible alien interaction at the summer's Olympic Games in London. I would ask that everyone share this information in an effort to completely remove the mask that Nick Pope wears as a disguise in his attempt to be a serious, reliable and dedicated personality within UFO and Disclosure circles. Thank you in advance to Richard Dolan and Youtube channel UFODUDE2010. Please see below for links to Mr. Dolan's radio show and UFODUDE2010's channel. STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING."

What a sensationalist douche Nick Pope is.
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #296
mcmenek1

Exclamation Symbolism for the 27th of July

Hi,

I came across an interesting story in the Metro News Paper on Friday the
20th of July exactly 7 days before the start of the Olympic Opening
Ceremony, the image that accompanied the story was very symbolic....

Can you see the symbolism in the image with the skull, the number ‘27’ and
the word ‘DOOM’ have been made to stand out, also this image is next to a
story with the title “Three held in custody on terror charges”

This image is a symbolic reference to the 27th of July the date of the Olympic
Opening Ceremony and we are being symbolically told people will meet their
‘DOOM’ on that day......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #297
phildee3

Quote:

Certainly an interesting take on things.

One point I found particularly interesting was around the 5 minute mark when he mentioned `the black widow spider`
Although I`m not quite understanding what he`s on about regards that,
I thought he might be talking about this:
http://www.toxel.com/wp-content/uplo...culpture19.jpg