Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
redsky
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 313
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Israel to stop Gaza aid ships

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...958545391.html


Israel says it will prevent, if necessary by force, a nine-ship flotilla of peace activists and humanitarian aid from reaching the Gaza Strip.

The Freedom Flotilla, is carrying around 700 pro-Palestinian activists from various countries, as well as 10,000 tonnes of aid.

It is by far the largest fleet of aid to try to reach Gaza since Israel imposed its siege on the coastal territory in 2007.

In accordance with the directions of the Israeli government, the Israel Defence Forces and the Israeli Navy are preparing to prevent the flotilla from reaching the Gaza shore," a military source said on Thursday.

The Israeli army also took journalists on a tour of a detention centre being prepared at Ashdod port for holding the aid activists.

Ma’ariv, an Israeli newspaper, said preparations were being made to provide the detainees with food, drink and medical treatment.

The paper said that Israelis on board would be arrested, Palestinians would be questioned by the Israeli secret service, and foreign nationals would be sent back to their countries.

'Message to Israel'

Hanin Zuabi, a member of the Israeli parliament who is on board the flotilla, told Al Jazeera that the activists intend to reach Gaza regardless of plans to stop them.


"If the Israelis try to stop us, this will be a huge diplomatic and political crises for them," Zuabi said.

"We have 50 states participating in this and are sending a very clear message to Israel - the international community is not accepting the siege on Gaza."

Al Jazeera's Jamal Elshayyal, on board the flotilla, said the activists travelling in the convoy included European parliamentarians, former US diplomats and Nobel peace laureates.

Organisers of the aid fleet said that they will ignore Israeli threats and head straight for Gaza's shores.

Three ships are from Turkey, two from the UK and one each from Ireland, Greece, Kuwait and Algeria.

'PR disaster'

"Israel should not be under any illusion whatsoever that their threats or intimidation will stop us or even that their violence against us will stop us," Huwaida Arraf, from the Free Gaza Movement, said.

Some Israeli officials see this as a disastrous public-relations situation.

"We can't win on this one in terms of PR," Yigal Palmor, a foreign ministry spokesman, said.

"If we let them throw egg at us, we appear stupid with egg on our face. If we try to prevent them by force, we appear as brutes."

Israel says the blockade of Gaza aims to prevent Hamas, the political movement that controls Gaza, from acquiring weapons or materials that could be used for military purposes.

For the majority of Gaza's population of 1.5 million people, the result has been impoverished living conditions.
__________________
One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back

Carl Sagan
redsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
couchtripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

cheers for posting.

It's one of the most interesting international events for years. If Israel attack these ships it will be classed as piracy, so it will be interesting to see what happens.
couchtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
griswald
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default Gaza Flotilla.

Members of the Irish Oireachtas were refused permission to join a humanitarian convoy from Cyprus to Gaza.

Israelli officials said they will stop humanitarian activists breaking the gaza blockade.

I think the Irish Government should expel the Israelli ambassador to Ireland, as a form of protest

Quote:
http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0530/gaza.html

The international flotilla, carrying 10,000 tonnes of aid, is expected to reach the coast tomorrow, but Israeli authorities have vowed not to allow the human rights activists on board, to break its blockade of the Palestinian territory.


Israel, which controls the waters around Gaza, put a blockade in place in 2007 when Hamas took control of region.
griswald
__________________
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #4
xeno
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 31
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.witnessgaza.com/
xeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #5
griswald
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
Thanks for the link xeno.


griswald
__________________
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
dangermouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 4,049
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Members of the Irish Oireachtas were refused permission to join a humanitarian convoy from Cyprus to Gaza.

Israelli officials said they will stop humanitarian activists breaking the gaza blockade.

I think the Irish Government should expel the Israelli ambassador to Ireland, as a form of protest



griswald
They should but they won't .. don't want to piss off the zionists do they
__________________
They don't just hope for our ignorance, they depend on it... it's time to break that cycle!
dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
griswald
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
They should but they won't .. don't want to piss off the zionists do they
If they had thousands of pissed off Irishmen on their doorstep, screaming, NO MORE PERSECUTION of innocent women and children, they might listen to us first, and the zionists after.

griswald
__________________
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

Dont ever argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Warning duely received and noted. Thankyou. gris..
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 02:45 AM   #8
couchtripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 587
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Apparently two people have been killed and many injured after an attack by the fucking IDF on the flotilla.

Last edited by couchtripper; 31-05-2010 at 02:46 AM.
couchtripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 04:25 AM   #9
stelios
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tottenham
Posts: 6,795
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default Israel Attacks Turkish Aid Convoy to Gaza

Israel Attacks Turkish Aid Convoy to Gaza

Live news right now
Reports state 2 people have been killed.
The ships included European MEPs


Despite Israeli threats that it would be intercepted, with force if necessary, an international aid convoy dubbed the Freedom Flotilla set sail for Gaza City on Sunday in an attempt to bring badly needed humanitarian supplies to the people of the Gaza Strip, who have for the past three years been living under a harsh economic blockade.

Six ships carrying 10,000 tons of aid, including construction materials and high-end medical equipment as well as basic daily needs, the flotilla set off from international waters off the coast of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (KKTC) for the port of Gaza, 370 kilometers (230 miles) away.

The delay in the arrival of the aid convoy to Gaza is partly due to the Greek Cypriots’ refusal to allow a number of European MEPs to board the ships on Saturday, citing their “vital economic interests” with Israel. The morale and motivation of hundreds of activists, however, were affected neither by Israeli threats nor by third parties’ obstructions and mechanical problems, officials representing organizations taking part in the aid convoy said. The vessels are expected to reach Gaza before noon on Monday if no major incident occurs.

Serkan Nergis from the İstanbul-based crisis management desk of the Humanitarian Aid Foundation (İHH), established to follow, note and report developments regarding the fate of the flotilla, said that there are no negative sentiments on the vessels. “Volunteers are becoming even more willing to do their best to make this completely civilian initiative deliver the desired outcome after every statement Israel has made,” he said.

Onboard the ships are more than 750 volunteers of different cultural and religious backgrounds from around the world, among them nearly two dozen European parliamentarians, a former US congresswoman, a Nobel Peace Prize co-laureate and an elderly Holocaust survivor.

Israeli diplomatic and military authorities have already announced several times that they would not allow the convoy to reach Gaza and would dock the ships in Israel’s Port of Ashdot, where the passengers are expected to be forced to make a choice between being deported or arrested. In the past week, Israeli naval commandos held drills to practice boarding and searching the ships. The confiscated aid will undergo a security check and later be delivered to United Nations agencies, Israeli officials said. Volunteers, on the other hand, are planning to passively resist any Israeli attempt to board and haul the vessels to Ashdot. At a press conference onboard the Mavi Marmara, one of the three Turkish ships in the convoy, İHH President Bülent Yıldırım said they would not let Israeli soldiers onto the vessel. “We have passengers ranging in age from 1 to 80. If Israel really can risk attacking these people, let it be. We will passively resist them. We don’t have even a penknife, but we will not let Israeli soldiers on,” he said.

Greta Berlin, a French activist onboard one of the ships, said Israel risked a public relations disaster if it tried to intercept the activists. “The only scenario which makes any sense is for them to stop being the bully of the Middle East and let us go through,” she noted.

Speaking at another press conference on Sunday onboard the ships, German MPs Annette Groth and Inge Höger said it would be a “grave mistake” and an international crisis if Israel attacks the aid ships. Both have voiced criticism against the blockade on Gaza that plagued the city for three years and Western governments which have not made enough efforts to end it. “Israel should certainly be put in a tight spot so that the blockade is lifted,” Höger said.

Currently, Gazans largely rely on UN aid while suffering shortages of water and medicine, facing the impossibility of reviving their economy. Israel denies that there is a humanitarian situation in Gaza, an allegation denied by the UN, the European Parliament, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Amnesty International, all of whom pointed to the ongoing tragedy in the Palestinian territory that has been under Israeli and Egyptian siege for three years.

Last edited by stelios; 31-05-2010 at 04:30 AM.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 05:04 AM   #10
worlds beyond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: by the sea... UK
Posts: 3,120
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default ISRAELI forces storm gaza aid ships, shoot & kill

"Israeli forces storm Gaza aid ship"

Page last updated at 5:01 GMT, Monday, 31 May 2010 6:01 UK



http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image...09405008-1.jpg
The flotilla sailed from Cyprus on Sunday

"The Israeli navy has stormed at least one of a convoy of ships carrying humanitarian aid to the Gaza strip, amid reports of casualties on board.

Some reports say two people have been killed and about 30 injured. Israel has declined to comment.

The exact location of the interception is unclear. Israel had warned the ships not to enter its territorial waters.

The ships are carrying 10,000 tonnes of aid to the Gaza Strip in an effort to break an Israeli blockade.

Turkish TV pictures taken on board the Turkish ship leading the flotilla show Israeli soldiers fighting to control passengers.

The footage showed a number of people, apparently injured, lying on the ground. The sound of gunshots could be heard. It is not clear whether the fighting is ongoing.

Al-Jazeera TV reported from the same ship that Israeli navy forces had fired and boarded the vessel, wounding the captain.

The Al-Jazeera broadcast ended with a voice shouting in Hebrew, "Everybody shut up!".

"Provocation'

The six-ship flotilla left international waters off the coast of Cyprus on Sunday and was expected to arrive in Gaza later on Monday.

Israel has said it would stop the boats, calling the campaign a "provocation intended to delegitimise Israel".

An economic blockade was imposed by Israel after the Islamist movement Hamas took power in Gaza.

Israel says it allows about 15,000 tones of humanitarian aid into Gaza every week.

But the United Nations says this is less than a quarter of what is needed.

Hamas, a militant palestinian group that controls the Gaza strip, has fired thousands of rockets into Israel over the past decade. "




http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...t/10195838.stm
__________________
Peaceful Blessings
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 05:41 AM   #11
worlds beyond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: by the sea... UK
Posts: 3,120
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

"Communication Lost With Freedom Flotilla"


Monday, 31 May 2010 08:28 IMEMC

"All communications with the Freedom Flotilla, carrying hundreds of peace activists and hundreds of tons of humanities supplies to the Gaza Strip, were lost as Israel scrambled all communications and warned the activists to turn back. Injuries were reported after the Navy violently attacked the ships.

Al Jazeera reporter said that the captain of one of the ships was seriously wounded after the navy violently attacked the ship, and even refused to allow him to receive medical treatment.

The army used rounds of live ammunition and gas bombs against the peace activists.

He added that the navy opened fire at the ships, attacked them from the sea and the air, and that all activists are now detained in their own ships.

Israel scrambled all communications in preparation to carry a full attack against the ships.

Al Jazeera said that the navy attacked the ship in international territorial waters and that the army wants to conclude this massive attack before scrambling of communication.

It added there are reports of injuries, including serious injuries and likely two deaths, but could not confirm due to Israel’s media blackout and scrambling of communications.

Three Israeli navy ships left Haifa after 9 at night on Sunday and approached the Freedom Flotilla, the Free Gaza movement reported.

The navy said it would fire missiles at the ships should they continue sailing towards Gaza."



http://www.rebelnews.org/politics/mi...eedom-flotilla
__________________
Peaceful Blessings
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 05:58 AM   #12
worlds beyond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: by the sea... UK
Posts: 3,120
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default latest, 16 killed:

"Israel attacks Gaza aid fleet"


"Al Jazeera's report on board the Mavi Marmara before communications were cut


Israeli forces have attacked a flotilla of aid-carrying ships aiming to break the country's siege on Gaza.

Up to 16 people were killed and more than 30 people injured when troops stormed the Freedom Flotilla early on Monday, the Israeli Army Radio said.

The flotilla was attacked in international waters, 65km off the Gaza coast.

Footage from the flotilla's lead vessel, the Mavi Marmara, showed armed Israeli soldiers boarding the ship and helicopters flying overhead.

Al Jazeera's Jamal Elshayyal, on board the Mavi Marmara, said Israeli troops had used live ammunition during the operation.

The Israeli Army Radio said soldiers opened fire "after confronting those on board carrying sharp objects".

Free Gaza Movement, the organisers of the flotilla, however, said the troops opened fire as soon as they stormed the ships.

They also said the ships were now being towed to the Israeli town of Haifa, instead of Ashdod to avoid waiting journalists.

Earlier, the Israeli navy had contacted the captain of the Mavi Marmara, asking him to identify himself and say where the ship was headed.



Israeli intervention


Shortly after, two Israeli naval vessels had flanked the flotilla on either side, but at a distance.

Organisers of the flotilla carrying 10,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid then diverted their ships and slowed down to avoid a confrontation during the night.

They also issued all passengers life jackets and asked them to remain below deck.

Al Jazeera’s Ayman Mohyeldin, reporting from Jerusalem, said the Israeli action was surprising.

"All the images being shown from the activists on board those ships show clearly that they were civilians and peaceful in nature, with medical supplies on board. So it will surprise many in the international community to learn what could have possibly led to this type of confrontation," he said.


Protests

Condemnation has been quick to pour in after the Israeli action.

Thousands of Turkish protesters tried to storm the Israeli consulate in Istanbul soon after the news of the operation broke. The protesters shouted "Damn Israel" as police blocked them.

Turkey is also reported to have summoned the Israeli ambassador to lodge a protest.

Meanwhile, Ismail Haniya, the Hamas leader in Gaza, has dubbed the Israeli action as "barbaric".

Hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists, including a Nobel laureate and several European legislators, are with the flotilla, aiming to reach Gaza in defiance of an Israeli embargo.

But Israel has said it will not allow the flotilla to reach the Gaza Strip and vowed to stop the six ships from reaching the coastal Palestinian territory.

The flotilla had set sail from a port in Cyprus on Sunday and aimed to reach Gaza by Monday morning.

Israel said the boats were embarking on "an act of provocation" against the Israeli military, rather than providing aid, and that it had issued warrants to prohibit their entrance to Gaza.

It asserted that the flotilla would be breaking international law by landing in Gaza, a claim the organisers rejected."


http://english.aljazeera.net/news/mi...047995359.html
__________________
Peaceful Blessings
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:08 AM   #13
the lost
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Under your bed
Posts: 1,368
Likes: 61 (22 Posts)
Default

This is evil. how can this country get away with shit like this?!!!
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:09 AM   #14
nostro75
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 48
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
Israel Attacks Turkish Aid Convoy to Gaza

Live news right now
Reports state 2 people have been killed.
The ships included European MEPs


Despite Israeli threats that it would be intercepted, with force if necessary, an international aid convoy dubbed the Freedom Flotilla set sail for Gaza City on Sunday in an attempt to bring badly needed humanitarian supplies to the people of the Gaza Strip, who have for the past three years been living under a harsh economic blockade.

Six ships carrying 10,000 tons of aid, including construction materials and high-end medical equipment as well as basic daily needs, the flotilla set off from international waters off the coast of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (KKTC) for the port of Gaza, 370 kilometers (230 miles) away.

The delay in the arrival of the aid convoy to Gaza is partly due to the Greek Cypriots’ refusal to allow a number of European MEPs to board the ships on Saturday, citing their “vital economic interests” with Israel. The morale and motivation of hundreds of activists, however, were affected neither by Israeli threats nor by third parties’ obstructions and mechanical problems, officials representing organizations taking part in the aid convoy said. The vessels are expected to reach Gaza before noon on Monday if no major incident occurs.

Serkan Nergis from the İstanbul-based crisis management desk of the Humanitarian Aid Foundation (İHH), established to follow, note and report developments regarding the fate of the flotilla, said that there are no negative sentiments on the vessels. “Volunteers are becoming even more willing to do their best to make this completely civilian initiative deliver the desired outcome after every statement Israel has made,” he said.

Onboard the ships are more than 750 volunteers of different cultural and religious backgrounds from around the world, among them nearly two dozen European parliamentarians, a former US congresswoman, a Nobel Peace Prize co-laureate and an elderly Holocaust survivor.

Israeli diplomatic and military authorities have already announced several times that they would not allow the convoy to reach Gaza and would dock the ships in Israel’s Port of Ashdot, where the passengers are expected to be forced to make a choice between being deported or arrested. In the past week, Israeli naval commandos held drills to practice boarding and searching the ships. The confiscated aid will undergo a security check and later be delivered to United Nations agencies, Israeli officials said. Volunteers, on the other hand, are planning to passively resist any Israeli attempt to board and haul the vessels to Ashdot. At a press conference onboard the Mavi Marmara, one of the three Turkish ships in the convoy, İHH President Bülent Yıldırım said they would not let Israeli soldiers onto the vessel. “We have passengers ranging in age from 1 to 80. If Israel really can risk attacking these people, let it be. We will passively resist them. We don’t have even a penknife, but we will not let Israeli soldiers on,” he said.

Greta Berlin, a French activist onboard one of the ships, said Israel risked a public relations disaster if it tried to intercept the activists. “The only scenario which makes any sense is for them to stop being the bully of the Middle East and let us go through,” she noted.

Speaking at another press conference on Sunday onboard the ships, German MPs Annette Groth and Inge Höger said it would be a “grave mistake” and an international crisis if Israel attacks the aid ships. Both have voiced criticism against the blockade on Gaza that plagued the city for three years and Western governments which have not made enough efforts to end it. “Israel should certainly be put in a tight spot so that the blockade is lifted,” Höger said.

Currently, Gazans largely rely on UN aid while suffering shortages of water and medicine, facing the impossibility of reviving their economy. Israel denies that there is a humanitarian situation in Gaza, an allegation denied by the UN, the European Parliament, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and Amnesty International, all of whom pointed to the ongoing tragedy in the Palestinian territory that has been under Israeli and Egyptian siege for three years.
Up to 16 people have been killed after Israeli commandos stormed an aid convoy sailing to the Gaza Strip, say reports.
Witnesses said the violence happened when Israeli soldiers boarded a Turkish ship that was leading the six-ship flotilla.

They opened fire after passengers attacked them with axes and knives, said Israeli private channel 10 television.

The station did not say whether the dead were passengers or members of the Israeli navy.

Turkey warned Israel of "irreparable consequences" following the deaths and said the incident was "unacceptable".

Israel expressed regret for the deaths.

"The images are certainly not pleasant. I can only voice regret at all the fatalities," Trade and Industry Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer told Israel's Army Radio.

Sky's Middle East correspondent Dominic Waghorn said: "There already was much debate in Israel about the wisdom of blocking this flotilla from a PR point of view.

"Israel will defend this action by saying it is in a state of war with Hamas which controls the Gaza Strip and therefore can block anything moving into and out of the area.

"But whatever the legalities storming an aid armada with commandos was never going to look good for Israel.

"Israel calls this a provocation flotilla. It insists it gave its organisers plenty of opprortunities to land their aid in Israel and have it transferred overland.

"Israel believes its blockade of Gaza is weakening Hamas and they are determined to prevent the embargo being lifted by sea."
nostro75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:16 AM   #15
jujimufu
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Over the Rainbow
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

pure evil
jujimufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #16
the lost
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Under your bed
Posts: 1,368
Likes: 61 (22 Posts)
Default

If this was any other country then alot more would happen, but seeing as its Israel other countries will just say they condemn it.

People may label me antisemitic but the Israeli government is one of the worst on the planet, they are a law unto themselves and do as they please and are evil, and if her people agree with these actions then they should also be labeled so.

There is no defending this action.
the lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #17
worlds beyond
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: by the sea... UK
Posts: 3,120
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the lost View Post
This is evil. how can this country get away with shit like this?!!!
agreed. evil.


and they seem to have an increasingly "access-all-areas/no questions asked" pass to do what the hell they like... be it aggression/murder of peacekeeping missions, state-sponsored assassinations, land-grabs and razing Palestinian homes to ground, instigating/waging unofficial War in contravention all international laws, or being the only nation on earth to become suddenly "invisible" when it comes to Nuclear Inspections/Treaties etc...


i wonder, globally, just how many have been killed at hands/in name of "Israel" ... either directly or indirectly??


the State/PTB of Israel make "evil" look like child's play... and USA is not far behind.
__________________
Peaceful Blessings
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:32 AM   #18
stelios
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tottenham
Posts: 6,795
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Live on sky news.
It could be upto 19 people dead

This is utter shit.
These Israeli scumbags need to be taught a lesson.
If they think they can murder PEACE activists including German MPs who are carrying medicine and food aid
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:39 AM   #19
01cobravortech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What's evil is this aid barge trying to challenge a blockade. Did they honestly think they were going to get through? It was a deliberate provocation and you suffer the consequences. They were warned ahead of time not to try this stunt. Let Egypt end its blockade into Gaza. The Egyptians claim to love the Palestinians so much, so if you do, allow aid to enter through their border. Israel wouldn't have had to start their blockade in 2007 if the animals that make up Hams learned to be civilized. Israel was left with no choice but to implement this military strategy to defend their citizens. Oh what little minds we have on this board. People don't even realize that Israel's blockade was a result of Hamas aggression and that Egypt continues to REFUSE to allow aid through their blockade. Just goes to show you how the Palestinians are used as a political pawn by their Muslim brothers.

Last edited by 01cobravortech; 31-05-2010 at 06:41 AM.
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #20
01cobravortech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What's evil is this aid barge trying to challenge a blockade. Did they honestly think they were going to get through? It was a deliberate provocation and you suffer the consequences. They were warned ahead of time not to try this stunt. Let Egypt end its blockade into Gaza. The Egyptians claim to love the Palestinians so much, so if you do, allow aid to enter through their border. Israel wouldn't have had to start their blockade in 2007 if the animals that make up Hams learned to be civilized. Israel was left with no choice but to implement this military strategy to defend their citizens. Oh what little minds we have on this board. People don't even realize that Israel's blockade was a result of Hamas aggression and that Egypt continues to REFUSE to allow aid through their blockade. Just goes to show you how the Palestinians are used as a political pawn by their Muslim brothers.
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.