Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #21
sheepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
Poland's National Bank Governor Slawomir Skrzypek was also on board the plane

I have just been speaking with a Polish girl i know.....The president was a real rebel apparently and wouldn't play the game....Sounds like someone wanted him shut up....Alot of conflicting stories coming out now too....Wasn't even sure if there was fog or not, lost contact with air traffic control, similar to the Air France flight that disappeared....
Daily Mail is covering story here...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-Russia.html
As well as the president and his wife, Maria, a number of senior officials were also said to be on the passenger list.

They included the army chief of staff Gen Franciszek Gagor, central bank governor Slawomir Skrzypek and deputy Foreign Minister Andrzej Kremer.

Mr Kaczynski has been a controversial figure in Polish politics, advocating a right-wing Catholic agenda.

He has opposed rapid free-market reforms and favoured retaining social welfare programmes
- BBC Website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8612825.stm
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #22
the white knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefeather View Post
I don't believe for one minute this was just a tragic accident.
Obama in Russia a week ago, Kyrgyzstan people revolting, a 7 yr old boarding a plane back to Russia because adopted american mom doesn't want him any more and Russia retaliating by stopping further adoptions...and now this...and all in the space of about a week.
Could all be a coincidence of course but something very fishy.

Yep you are right don't forget all that smack flooding Russia shipped fresh from Afsmackastan behalf of the CIA?
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #23
bluefeather

Found this quote from a pole on the Daily Mail...

What's happening in Poland right now is ubelievable. The TV host are crying, politicans are crying, it's difficult to contact enyone, the fact is that whole Polish history has changed right now, in two weeks top we will have a new president. And all this in 70th annversary of Katyn masacre..poignant.
- Kat, Poland

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0kgkDBPhJ
Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #24
sheepy

Martin Voitovski, a journalist from the Polish presidential pool who is at the scene, has given RT his account of the tragedy.

“In Katyn, a memorial ceremony was about to start and all were waiting for the president. Journalists had arrived an hour earlier by another plane. We learned about the presidential plane having problems. We arrived at the airport and learned that the TU-154 could not land because of the heavy fog. The plane was advised to land in Minsk and all the delegation would go by vehicles to Katyn, but the pilot decided that they would land here, at Smolensk military airport. The plane just crashed.” he said.

Why would the pilot, who I assume would have been aware of the weather conditions in Smolensk, ignore advice given and endanger lives paticularly when carrying such notable VIPs as the President and his wife, the army chief of staff, the central bank governor and the deputy Foreign Minister?
sheepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #25
aurora025

Ask him:

aurora025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #26
gremlin

so what, shame our prime minister wan't on there to

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #27
the white knight

Can any plane be remote controlled if so you can crash any plane anywhere
the white knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #28
guzla
Inactive

Quote:
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev immediately appointed prime minister Putin to conduct an investigation and sent the Minister of the Russian emergency services, Sergei Sjojgu, to Smolensk.
Quote:
Polish authorities confirmed that President Lech Kaczynski and his wife had been among the passengers, as well as the country's Army Chief, National Bank Governor and Deputy Foreign Minister.
http://sydsvenskan.se/
guzla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #29
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white knight View Post
Can any plane be remote controlled if so you can crash any plane anywhere
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:03 AM   #30
yass

BREAKING NEWS: Polish president and wife among '87 confirmed dead' as plane crashes in Russia

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:34 AM on 10th April 2010

Polish president Lech Kaczynski and his wife Maria have been killed after their plane crashed on approach to Smolensk airport in western Russia.

Russian news agencies reported at least 87 people died in the crash near Smolensk airport in western Russia, citing the Russian Emergencies Ministry. They reported 132 people were aboard the Tupolev Tu-154.

The governor of the Smolensk region, where the crash took place about 11 a.m. (0700 GMT), said no one survived.

"The Polish presidential plane did not make it to the runway while landing. Tentative findings indicate that it hit the treetops and fell apart," Sergei Anufriev said on state news channel Rossiya-24. "Nobody has survived the disaster."

Crash: A plane carrying Polish president Lech Kaczynski (pictured here in 2007 with his wife Maria) has crashed on approach to Smolensk airport in western Russia

Wreckage: The fuselage of the plane lies in woodland near Smolensk airport

The crash occurred about 1.5 km from Smolensk airport in foggy conditions.

According to reports, the pilot accelerated as the plane came in to land and at that point lost contact with air traffic control. A fire then broke out.

The president and his wife were on their way to attend a World War Two memorial service.

Plane: Polish President Lech Kaczynski speaks in front of a Polish government Tupolev Tu-154 aircraft (file picture)

A Polish government official said the head of the Polish army and the head of the presidential administration were also on board the plane, along with the president's wife and families of other senior officials.

The Army chief of staff, Gen. Franciszek Gagor, National Bank President Slawomir Skrzypek and Deputy Foreign Minister Andrzej Kremer were on the passenger list.

"The plane caught fire after the crash. Teams began attempting to pull out passengers from the badly damaged airplane," said a Polish Foreign Ministry spokesman in Warsaw.

The Polish government will hold an extraordinary meeting later today.

Scene: A plane carrying the Polish president crashed on landing at Smolensk airport

Feared dead: Poland's National Bank Governor Slawomir Skrzypek was also on the plane that crashed in Russia

The president and his wife were on their way to a memorial service for the victims of the Katyn massacre which, in 1940, saw thousands of Polish prisoners of war murdered (primarily military officers), intellectuals, policemen, and other public servants by the Soviet NKVD.

In Warsaw, Prime Minister Donald Tusk called an extraordinary meeting of his Cabinet.

Kaczynski, 60, became president in December 2005 after defeating Tusk in that year's presidential vote.

The nationalist conservative was the twin brother of Poland's opposition leader, former Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski.

Kaczynski had said he would seek a second term in presidential elections this fall. He was expected to face an uphill struggle against Parliament speaker Bronislaw Komorowski, the candidate of Tusk's governing Civic Platform party.

According to the constitution, Komorowski would take over presidential duties.

Kaczynski's wife, Maria, was an economist. They had a daughter, Marta, and two granddaughters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0kgkDBPhJ

You've been up all night just listening for his drum
Hoping that the righteous might just might just might just might just come
I heard the general whispering to his aide de camp
Be watchful for Mohammed's lamp
yass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #31
andyh
Banned

The tu 154 isn't exactly the most reliable plane in the world, I can't see what there is to gain for tptb from setting this up at all.....except that this embarrasses Russia in a big way.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #32
joe2005

DAY 10 APRIL ephemeris

Long ago, such a day like this happening

Year: Anniversaries:
1545 - Indian Pastor Diego Hualipa discovered the silver mines of Potosi Bolivia today.

1775 - Dr. Samuel Hahnemann was born, founder of homeopathy.

1825 - opened the first hotel in Hawaii.

1827 - born Lewis Wallace, military leader and author.

1829 - born William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army.

1847 - born in Hungary, Joseph Pulitzer, journalist American citizen.

1861 - begins the American Civil War between the states of North and South of the Union.

1864 - Archduke Maximilian of Austria named Emperor of Mexico.

1868 - opens the "Requiem" by Johannes Brahms, based on the Bible and not the Roman church.

1871 - dies - victim of yellow fever - the military and political Lucio Mansilla.

1882 - opens in Buenos Aires the first Pedagogy Conference held in Latin America.

1886 - born in Buenos Aires Dr. Mariano Castex.

1887 - born Dr.Bernardo Houssay, doctor, biologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize winner in medicine in 1947.

1899 - establishing the Union Argentina de Rugby.

1912 - The Titanic sets sail from England to their first and last voyage.

1919 - Emiliano Zapata murder, one of the leaders of the Mexican Revolution.

1921 - born U.S. actor Chuck Connors.

1925 - first published in New York's novel "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

1929 - born Swedish actor Max Von Sydow.

1931 - dies Kahlil Gibran, poet and painter of Arab origin.

1932 - Paul von Hindenburg is reelected president of Germany.

1932 - born Egyptian actor Omar Shariff.

1934 - Cecilia Grierson dies, the first medical Argentina, hygienist and educator.

1953 - New York debuts in "House of Wax", the first 3-D movie.

1954 - Marie Auguste Lumiere dies, inventor of cinema, with his brother Lois.

1955 - Marie Joseph Pierre Teilhard dies de Chardin, a Catholic priest, geologist, paleontologist, French philosopher and theologian.

1963 - Tiger dies in the province of Buenos Aires, painter, musician and astrologer Xul Solar.

1970 - Paul McCartney announces the separation of The Beatles.

1974 - Golda Meir resigns as prime minister of Israel. Yitzhak Rabin replaces.

1974 - born footballer Andres Guglielminpietro.

1979 - Italian composer dies Nino Rota.

1982 - About 300,000 people crowded the Plaza de Mayo in support for Argentina in the Falklands invasion.

1992 - opens the current building of the National Library.

1998 - Northern Ireland parties agree to the Ulster peace that puts an end to 30 years of violence.
joe2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #33
ndc777

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemore View Post
Does the 10th of april hold anything numerology???

Quote:
Sollog Quatrains

114 connects this verse to a point in time
Rabin was slain on the date above this line
Another leader shall fall on this date like a stuck swine
The assassin is Hakeem; he shall do the crime

Heretofore I did mention the curse of one one four
So I will not continue, because I don't won't to bore
But this number will be filled with gore
Funny how this death will add to my lore

You can see these two verses are connected. It declares a leader will fall on a date where 0101 and 114 connect, like today (April 10) and tomorrow (April 11).

2010 April 10 = day 100.

Sollog is known for using a "one day off" rule, so April 11 is day 101.

April 11 is also 11/4, but you can also see 114 in April 10 as well.

In the American (short) date format, April 10 is written as 04/10/10. Remove the zeros and reverse it to get 114.

Hakeem most likely refers to the one who'll kill Schwarzenegger or Bush, but the third line in verse 0101 will refer to more than one leader.

I've already pointed out in another thread that putting 0101 and 0114 together forms (2)010-11-14, which most likely refers to Bush, and that Schwarzenegger will be gone in the near future as well.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=13
ndc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:11 AM   #34
johnthejedi24

From what I have read the pilot tried landing FOUR separate times in foggy weather at that airport before crashing. Either the pilots or somebody on board(the politicians) refused to go to a different airport.
johnthejedi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #35
yass

I wish tomek was around. He lives in Poland and I bet he'd have lots to share with us. I met him at glp years ago and last time I ran into him was at Rhiza Flu Tracker forum...

Doubt if he'd be around there now considering how the flu went, but I might go message him.

Remembering Katyn, 70 years later

The Polish prime minister has attended a ceremony in Russia marking the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre of Poles by Soviet forces. It is an unprecedented step, and one which could herald a new era in strained relations between Poland and Russia, says the BBC's Adam Easton in Warsaw.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8606126.stm

Hillary Clinton made a statement also.

Statement on the 70th Anniversary of the Katyn Massacre

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
April 7, 2010

On April 7 and 10, senior Polish and Russian leaders are participating together in ceremonies commemorating the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre. The mass murder in the Katyn forest 70 years ago is a tragic stain on Europe’s past. This meeting of the current generation of Polish and Russian leaders is a sign of a much better present and of the hope for an increasingly bright and peaceful future. We welcome the strengthening of the Russian-Polish relationship this mutual tribute symbolizes, and hope that it promises the continued growth of cooperation in Europe. The United States joins Poland and Russia in remembering those who lost their lives in the Katyn forest seventy years ago.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2010/04/139743.htm

Old 10-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #36
dngrs

Quote:
The Army chief of staff, Gen. Franciszek Gagor, National Bank President Slawomir Skrzypek and Deputy Foreign Minister Andrzej Kremer were on the passenger list.
I wonder who will take their place :| it's a huge blow to Poland..
dngrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:19 AM   #37
fekdemasons

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora025 View Post
Ask him:

Any resemblence to the Dr Reed Alien is purely coincidental I'm sure..

"Confucius say... Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok."
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #38
yass

Quote:
According to reports, the pilot accelerated as the plane came in to land and at that point lost contact with air traffic control. A fire then broke out.
hmmm

Old 10-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #39
i_am

Hmmm! Indeed.

One of 'their' favourite ways of getting rid of people. Plane crashes or 'suicide'
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #40
erthiz

Hey guys

Seems fishy to me i dont think it was simply an accident.

With reference to the numerology thing i did a quick search.

On April 14th 966 was the Baptism of Poland, Which was the event that signified the beginning of the Christianization of Poland.

On April 10th 1525 was the Prussian Homage, Albert of Prussia becoming the duke of the Polish fief.

"On April 10, 1525, two days after signing of the Treaty of Kraków, in the market of the Polish capital Kraków, Albert resigned his position as Grand Master of the Teutonic Knights to become a Lutheran and receive the title "Duke of Prussia" from his uncle King Zygmunt I the Old of Poland.

Investiture of Protestant fief of Duchy of Prussia was better for Poland for geostrategic reasons than Catholic fief of State of Teutonic Order in Prussia, formally subjected to the Holy Roman Emperor and Papacy"

Probably nothing to do with it whatsoever but still interesting to know