Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 16-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #21
rich157

Quote:
Originally Posted by nioz View Post
wow, that's pretty strange, what does it stand for in your avatar?

I arranged it in a way to mean loads of different things but tried to keep the picture balanced/fair at the same time.
I made the whole picture based on details about myself & life.

To me...

It says I I I, because the 2nd to 5th letters in all my names are ich (german for I)
(The first letter from each name, combine to form a sigil elsewhere in the picture)
It says that in II,0,I,II - I'll be 33.
It says EVE Hill.
It says WIζΔOM.
It says MIX because I like Dj'in.

Elsewhere.... there's 3 hidden spirits & a hidden lord of the rings.
There's a hidden date... 1066... the year that my ancestors came to Britain.
There's a hidden Knights Templar cross, as some of my ancestors were Knights Templar.
There's a hidden 666, because I was born on the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month. (day 157)

There's a hidden 1313 + 666 =
(because that's the year I was born)

There's a hidden light...

Because when I enter those birth details on an astrology chart, I see a blue L and a red X, with a diamond in the centre.

...and LX is the symbol used for measuring illumination. (light)

There's loads more hidden symbols, messages, meanings etc... even my full name is in there,
but there's really no point going into it, it's not going to help out in any way & I don't want to distract any attention away from your clever work.
I just found the similarities with the pyramid that you created quite intriguing.
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+

Last edited by rich157; 17-09-2009 at 12:54 AM.
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 03:50 AM   #22
nioz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich157 View Post

I arranged it in a way to mean loads of different things but tried to keep the picture balanced/fair at the same time.
I made the whole picture based on details about myself & life.

To me...

It says I I I, because the 2nd to 5th letters in all my names are ich (german for I)
(The first letter from each name, combine to form a sigil elsewhere in the picture)
It says that in II,0,I,II - I'll be 33.
It says EVE Hill.
It says WIζΔOM.
It says MIX because I like Dj'in.
Haha joining masonry in 2O12 because of your age? Nice degree haha
-
EVE Hill = Evil ? what does it stand for
WIζΔOM = ?? Could you refresh my memory
MIX = What does that stand for? And do you mean genies by Dj'in?
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #23
rich157

Quote:
Haha joining masonry in 2O12 because of your age? Nice degree haha
-
No chance. Masonry seems far too serious for me. I can't be arsed with the secrets & all that ritual crap. I just want to have a laugh.

Quote:
EVE Hill = Evil ? what does it stand for
It's a hill in the centre of the black country, where I was born.
(There's a picture of the place on Led Zeppelins 4th album )

Quote:
WIζΔOM = ?? Could you refresh my memory
ζ = Zeta (Z)
Δ = Delta (D)
Wizdom / Wisdom.

Quote:
MIX = What does that stand for? And do you mean genies by Dj'in?
It means I like mixing the beats at the turntables, by using the cross fader.
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+

Last edited by rich157; 17-09-2009 at 10:22 AM.
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #24
johntitor

Sorry guys but this thread is oot.. Simply anything can be manipulated and twisted. Seek the real facts not just making things fit.

Thats all ii got to say on this Rik's wonderful work..
johntitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:55 PM   #25
kodiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntitor View Post
Sorry guys but this thread is oot.. Simply anything can be manipulated and twisted. Seek the real facts not just making things fit.

Thats all ii got to say on this Rik's wonderful work..
Agreed. There's an awful lot of nonsense surrounding Rik Clay's theories. I'm not saying I don't believe a Bluebeam stunt is possible or even in the pipeline. But there's too much arbitrary twisting of facts and numbers going on here to conclusively mean anything other than what Rik Clay wanted it to mean.
kodiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #26
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Do you notice THEY always use the word "Liberty"?

Liberty is something allowed to sailers under Admeralty Law. Then they have to go back!

Never mix up liberty with FREEDOM.

When you see the word liberty check who is using it and what their real intentions are.
Interesting didn't know that if true. I think most use 'liberty' innocently
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #27
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Good call there Gushen! You are totally right, haven't noticed it on the way you did!

You've made me look afraid for one minute, is the following coincedence?

Hmm with their Sun worshipping,it caught my attention. lets take a look at the SUN-symbol:

Thats the centrepoint. Or Sun of God symbol. The one within the source. 10 or 1. 10 been Jesus. God been one.

9/11 skips 10. So zionism plays allr reality on earth without the one conciosuness involved. But the truth is zionists are invoking his return, for zionism depends on Jesus christ to bring order to all dimensions in the universe.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #28
anthony s

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushen View Post
Shit. Do you know what called my attention the most?

"unity in diversity"

Because it's psyops.

See, you can have diversity in unity (people working together toward a common goal while preserving their differences), but you cannot have "unity in diversity". Diversity is diversity. If you try to unite different cultures their differences will clash. As long as there are differences you cannot simply unite people without offending and/or discarding their cultures. First they have to find a common ground and see each other as equals, and only then they will come together to work as one.

Now, if this world currency is supposed to be the "common ground" that will unite people, then this can only mean that their plan is to have diversity (all people) UNDER their unified monetary system. Therefore, unity in diversity is only when diversity lies UNDER a centralized/unified control system.

Consider this example: a circle, and its center representing unity on the local sense.

The ideal is a circle with its circumference nowhere and its center everywhere. This is diversity in unity: when everyone shares a common purpose (centre is everywhere) but they still maintain their differences (circumference is nowhere). This is freedom

On the other hand, their plan is a circle with its circumference everywhere and its center nowhere. This is unity in diversity:when everyone cannot find a common purpose (centre is nowhere) but still everyone, regardless of their differences, gets rounded up (circumference is everywhere) for a hidden centralized purpose . This is slavery.

The center would be a hidden power, or unified control system extending its tentacles to round everybody up under centralized power. This is slavery masked as the "one world, one currency" bullshit. NWO at its finest.
hi there is logic in thius but what happens lets say if money was totally abolished throughout the whole world and peaple came to gether to work for the good of the whole we all wet out to work to get a frwee life ebolishing higherercy for good everybody gives everybody receives we are already slaves to money we all ways have been until money is abolished and the world comes to gether as free we always will be until all men women nations are equal with no higher then the other we can not be free we need to create a world without money where everybody receives what they need to live a full life without greed the www is our www the connection we all have to eachother the false zionist have hijacked all the can to discredit the most important things ist being a real zion where we are all united as one not run by a few to limit us to just above broke while the masons babalonist lap up lifes luxuries keeping us there through you got it religion the hijacked that by putting jesus on a cross holing one higher then another when in fact real religion is the utmost importance no the fake religion they have infiltrated the real religion and altered it for there own means xxx they have hijacked and the number 11 this is the number of self esteem they are trying to create a low self esteem when a real self esteem is giving yourself to create a high self esteem not for yourself but to another this in tern gives you a higher self esteem they are trying to rob us of all the important things to enslave us all why when we can truly all have what we need in life without anyone being higher then the other free means free not money you cant have freedom with money but you can without we have a lot to teach about patience greed giving and taking before we get there but common lets get there before they win remember Halie selassie's words that until the day comes that all people of all nations are free and not second class citizens there will be war start a campaign for a free world not limited with money just think of what we can heal without this limiter i have written a couple of poems about this on facebook called save the world we are the world and democracy says if the majority will it can be done all we have to teach is greed not to gather more then we need patience in receiving it how to live life right not to cheat the truth they have already hijacked communism to make people think it wont work but pure communism is not giving people a block and we are all the same limited with money while the hierarchy lap it up its like ants do live as a community for the good of the whole the whole being the world the world wide web the real water bearer healing all we can without money don't hold people up on crosses we are all the same unity without money is the key
anthony s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2011, 05:30 AM   #29
illuminumnuts

If an attack is in the pipeline, then my money is for either 11th August, 12th August or 13th August. I think that 11th August would be the most likely date. I have no concrete information of course, but something has caused me to think that a large bomb may be involved. I'm not prepared to say why I think that in case I am right. Only 9 and a half months to go. One thing I know is i'd get well out of London that week if I lived there. If nothing happens, then no harm done.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #30
illuminumnuts

Question

The reason I think that the dates of 11th August, 12th August and 13th August are most likely is because the closing ceremony is on the evening of 12th August. The 7/7 false flag attack was carried out on 7th July 2005 one day after London was declared the host city. There was a great emotional high for the nation one day, not for all I know, followed by a terrible emotional low the following day that surely was felt by all. To my mind, it would fit nicely with how these sick mofos operate to do exactly the same thing again. I don't think they would do anything before the Olympics or during the Olympics. They want the Olympics to be a great success.

The reason I picked the 11th as the most likely date, the night of the 11th I was thinking, is because of the importance of the number 11 to these people. I am not an expert on this subject, but i'm sure many people have realised numerology is used and 11 is significant. So, they could do something on the night of the 11th, after all the sporting events have finished, and then deliver some rehearsed speeches (Gleneagles style) during the closing ceremony. Nagging at me is the doubt of whether they would want a fantastic closing ceremony, with an emotional high, before unleashing something or not. So, that's where the night of the 12th or the morning of the 13 comes into play. If that were the case, then I would suggest the morning of the 13th is more likely than the night of the 12th. Moreover, 13 is an unlucky number and 13.8.12. adds up to 33. It is easy to overdo the numbers game when it comes to analysing stuff, even some of the stuff on this thread seems excessive to me, but this one I can buy. Speculation over.

Does anyone else have an opinion on a possible date or period of time?
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 06-11-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:27 AM   #31
illuminumnuts

The Mayan long count calendar began on August 11th 3114 B.C.. August 11th 2012A.D. is exactly 5126 years after this date. 5126 is divisible by 11. Weird and I am only speculating here!

Old 15-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #32
illuminumnuts

Question

More speculation. The current Mayan calendar expires on 21st December 2012, as we all well know, which is 132 days after August 11th 2012. 132 is divisible by 11. August 11th 2012 is also exactly 11 months after September 11th 2011. I am fully aware that we are of course dealing with 2 fundamentally different calendar systems here, on the surface anyway, but would anyone rule out the elites using numerology which intertwined both of them?

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 15-01-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 24-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #33
acebeats

Thumbs up

Yes, you're absolutely right. Zion talking about the Olympics & all the masonic symbols being used. It's no wonder you mentioned how important it is to read the book prior to following this thread. Very valid point you have...
acebeats is offline   Reply With Quote