Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-06-2017, 12:43 PM   #581
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I've found more interesting information.

The homeless Stephen Jones said that together with his homeless associate Parker: “We were having to pull nails and bits of glass out of their arms and faces”.
All the other stories talk about “nuts and bolts”, and where did this glass come from?
Pulling nails and glass “from the faces of dying children”?!? If they had pulled a stunt like that for real, they would have been accused by the families of the dying children of murder!

The homeless Chris Parker talked about little girl with no legs, who he wrapped in a T-shirt.
Parker also said that he tended to a woman aged in her 60s who was badly hurt from the bombing with serious leg and head injuries: “[B]She passed away in my arms. She was in her 60s and said she had been with her family/[B]”.
The reported eldest death women are Wendy Fawell (50) and Jane Tweddle (51)...

Both homeless “heroes” have received donations of over 20,000 British pounds each: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-person.html

I’ve found another photo of the spot where the bomb supposedly went off (shot from outside); compared to the video I’ve seen and the other photo (shot from inside the building), I see lots of small objects on the floor.

The Manchester city authorities are doing “everything in their power” to stop Salman Abedi from being cremated and/or buried in Manchester.
Mosques refuse to bury Abedi: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/mosque...-body-6673866/

Brothers Isaac and Abz Forjani, cousins of Salman Abedi, have been released without a charge after their arrest. They said that they never suspected Salman to commit such a terror attack.
Abz, 21, told the BBC:

The brothers Forjani that said they are “traumatised” by their cousin’s actions: http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/poli...11364184668060

On 29 May the Manchester police released some photos made only a couple of hours before 22 May, 22:33 hour of Salman with a blue suitcase, the police haven’t found this suitcase...
According to an US official, Salman Abedi likely received some ISIS training in Syria in the months before the attack.
Salman spent time in Libya before the attack and transited through Istanbul and Dusseldorf airports on his way back to Britain: http://kdvr.com/2017/05/28/british-p...error-network/

Salman Abedi left Britain on 15 April and returned on 18 May. The cops are especially interested in what he did those last 5 days; they believe in those days he “purchased parts for the bomb” and manufactured it.
Here’s the 1 June letter by the Manchester police asking the public for “any information”: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBRElywWAAMAhkv.jpg

To help the police I’ve compiled a list with questions.

1 – Why was Salman Abedi photoshopped in a picture of his brother Ismail and the Forjani brothers on a beach in Libya?

2 – Why in the 2 pictures from CCTV cameras in the same lift, shortly before the bomb, in 1 is a light coloured emblem on his dark cap, but not in the other picture?

3 – Where is the evidence that Salman was near the Manchester arena around 22:30 hour, 22 May?

4 – Where are all the recordings by CCTV cameras as Salman went to the Manchester arena?

5 – Where is the evidence that Salman left Britain from 15 April to 18 May 2017 and where was he in that period?

6 – Where is the evidence that Salman was in Libya and/or Syria in 2017?

7 – Where is the evidence that Salman was trained by ISIS (Daesh) in Syria and when was this?

8 – Why do the photos of the scene where a bomb blasted killed 23 (including the bomber) and left more than 100 injured shows so little damage and injured people?

9 – How reliable is the homeless hero Stephen Jones’s statements that he and his friend Parker pulled nails and bits of glass out of the arms and faces of children?

10 – Who was the little girl without legs that homeless hero Chris Parker wrapped in a T-shirt?

11 – Who was the woman in her 60s that passed away in Chris Parker’s arms?

12 – Why did the security men block the exit (to where the bomb was about to explode) for Jenny Brewster and friend and shouted “RUN” just before the explosion?

13 – Why was the fire exit open through which Heidi and friend tried to leave, before the explosion?

14 – Where are all the recordings with mobile phones of the aftermath of the blast?

15 – Where are all the recordings with CCTV cameras before and after the explosion?

16 – Why do all of these parents that lost their beloved child immediately do press conferences and TV-appearances as most people in such a situations would want to hide away?

17 – Why did I see no less than 3 Youtube-videos in which the whistleblowers that criticise the official story complain about health problems?

18 – What practise drill “about a month ago” was the nurse in hospital talking about to Queen Elizabeth?

An excellent post!! All anybody? needs to do is to find out who booked the venue for immediately after the concert, or if the booking agent for the Grande Concert booked it themselves.

Last edited by grimstock; 04-06-2017 at 12:48 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:34 PM   #582
dave52

Amazing... Wag the dog...

https://youtu.be/iV_t2HLs_I8

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #583
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post

great tube!! great find mate.

forgot all about that movie...
Old 06-06-2017, 12:55 PM   #584
whatsinaname

Quote:

It's literally like they're following the same script, isn't it.

What do you think of Wag the Dog, Dave? An attempt to reveal the real theatre that is world events, or an in your face piss-take by the lot of 'em, in the hope that people will associate "reality" with "fiction"... and thus discredit themselves?

It's a bit suspicious that the exact procedures are repeated again and again...in line with the plot and script of a film.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:59 PM   #585
dave52

I think they like to tell us how things are done occasionally... It also serves as ammunition against Conspiracy Theorists. If what you're suggesting is just the plot of an old movie - people will think you're even crazier.

The Paulstal Service does some great work on Youtube... One of the original no planers from way back.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 08-06-2017, 03:04 PM   #586
zilky

but some argue that the NPT itself is controlled opposition disinfo, as some will say so is the 'it is all a 100% hoax!!!' gang

They evade critical questions, and their attention span is very short.

Last edited by zilky; 08-06-2017 at 03:05 PM.
zilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #587
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilky View Post
They evade critical questions, and their attention span is very short.
If you say so...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 08-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #588
zilky

yeah I do. Like the guy who is featured in the wheelchair in the Boston Bombing with his leg blown off, and they claimed he was a man that he was not. If you try and engage anyone about it they just go quiet. WTF...??
zilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:04 PM   #589
derekbuttery

Quote:

watched this in full last night. not the worlds greatest movie in terms of 'entertainment' but put into context against the last decade or so.... WOW!
Old 09-06-2017, 05:49 AM   #590
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilky View Post
yeah I do. Like the guy who is featured in the wheelchair in the Boston Bombing with his leg blown off, and they claimed he was a man that he was not. If you try and engage anyone about it they just go quiet. WTF...??
Jeff Bauman was already an amputee... I'm not gonna go over it again here.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 09-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #591
dave52

Fire Fighters held back for 1.5 Hours...

https://youtu.be/5Oti2TFFgiE

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
Old 14-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #592
st jimmy

In one of those strange coincidences, Martyn Hett had been saying goodbye “the last few days” to friends before he died in the 22 May “terrorist attack”: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/martyn...mbing-6658182/
Quote:
The 29-year-old PR manager from Stockport was at the Ariana Grande with his friend, Stuart Aspinall – but the two became separated towards the end of the show.
His death came two days before he was about to embark on a trip of a lifetime to the US.
Described as a Coronation Street superfan – he had a Deirdre Barlow tattoo on his leg -he had spent the last few days saying goodbye to friends before the two-month trip.

Some 21 years ago another (or the same?) “terrorist group” exploded a bomb of 3,300 lbs homemade explosives in Manchester.
The bomb caused major devastation to the Manchester shopping district in June 1996, and more than 200 people were injured. Remarkably nobody died…
The huge clear-up operation took months and was complicated by the fact that some of the buildings contained asbestos: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...dale-shopping/

I can expect that a bomb that causes this type of devastation in 1996 injures more than 200.

See for comparison the aftermath of the suicide bomb at the Ariana Grande concert on 22 May.
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2017, 07:16 PM   #593
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

You do know that bombs can be made more or less powerfull, st jimmy?

The amount of explosive in a given device is directly corralative to the amount of damage they do do.

A mate of mine who was a squaddie stepped on an IED in Afghanistan a few years ago, it made a right mess of him but he recovered mostly. When we visited him in hospital, after he'd got back to the UK, there were other squaddies in the same ward who suffered various degrees from losing their limbs etc, and i'm sure that a there are many others who don't survive.

Bombs are frikking horrible things, they do a lot of damage - but the damage they do is down to how they are made and how much explosive power they have.

The Oklahoma bomb, for instance, bought down The Oklahma building. Comparing two different bombs and two different scenarios is a bit of a none starter tbf.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2017, 10:39 PM   #594
sidlittle

Published on Jun 25, 2017
In the foyer but didn't get injured. On the phone to the BBC very quickly and in another interview, changes the story completely.

Check out this Dad's tweets following the Manchester event (detailed at the end of the video).

"Hi Celeb, We Woz Bomed in Manchestr, give us signed foto" (and I'm only slightly exaggerating)
Old 11-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #595
getagrip
Inactive

Moderator Note:

@ Markgobell, Please no more on this thread.

A new thread to post your information would be preferable. There you could more readily explain your posts if you should care to do so, without taking this one too far off topic.

Thank you.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote