Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-11-2012, 02:04 AM   #181
vizier

I tweeted Phil to thank him for giving Cameron the list.. the upshotof it all seems that nothing will happen other than lawsuits flying around..
vizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #182
aliba

You're right - nothing will happen until we collectively wake up and accept that our legal system is "their" system and any judgement will, accroding to the rules be made in their favour. I.e. We need to get out of the box!
As one of the speakers on the radio show I linked to above says, (4th Nov, the watermanfiles) the answer has to be to keep shining the light on this issue wherever it is happening so that however hard they try, they just can't cover it up any longer. So let's keep this conversation going and share links with other sites as much as possible.

Check this out -
http://theintelhub.com/2012/11/08/dy...d-trafficking/

“Mr. Secretary, I watched President Bush deliver a moving speech at the United Nations in September 2003, in which he mentioned the crisis of the sex trade. The President called for the punishment of those involved in this horrible business.

But at the very moment of that speech, DynCorp was exposed for having been involved in the buying and selling of young women and children. While all of this was going on, DynCorp kept the Pentagon contract to administer the smallpox and anthrax vaccines, and is now working on a plague vaccine through the Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program.

Mr. Secretary, is it [the] policy of the U.S. Government to reward companies that traffic in women and little girls?”

THE TRUTH ALWAYS OUTS IN THE END! So let's keep spreading the word - DO NOT HIDE YOUR LIGHT UNDER A BUSHEL! THIS IS 2012!

Last edited by aliba; 10-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.
aliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #183
lets blow
Banned

Who was on the list? Has anyone analysed it?
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #184
rhydra

Lawsuits are there to make people afraid of outing paedophiles.

Jimmy Savile, as far as I can tell, won a few or at least silenced accusers with the threat of a lawsuit.

People win lawsuts, doesn't mean that they're innocent. Robert Maxwell won cases against people who said he was a crook.
Jeffrey Archer won his famous lawsuit and stayed "innocent" for quite a while.

In this country you can have the best law you can buy, if you are a rich pervert you have little to fear if you pay an army of lawyers and barristers.

The judges who probably visit the same children's homes and certain celebrities and politicians can be assured of a massive payout and more importantly, strike fear into people who dare speak out.

Winning a defamation case though, isn't exactly an endorsement of innocence, it just means that there isn't enough proof to judge someone 100% guilty as accused.

Last edited by rhydra; 10-11-2012 at 02:23 PM.
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #185
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassie View Post
Has anybody seen This Morning today?

I just caught a snippit whilst on my lunch in work and Phillip Schofield seemed to be handing a list of paedophiles that are being talked about to David Cameron. He said something along the lines of you know who they are and can you give assurences that each one will be investigated?

I then had to leave just as David Cameron was talking about Witch Hunts?

Can somebody let me know if it was of interest or just another play to make people think that prominent figures are concerned?

Thanks
List of Beeb execs? and Crown appointed staff?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 AM   #186
jp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Well done to Phillip Schofield. I always thought he had balls as in the nineties he wrestled with Carter USM lmao

CARTER USM BEAT UP PHILLIP SCHOFIELD AT SMASH HITS PARTY. - YouTube
Does Carter say "David Icke says Goodbye Ruby Tuesday" at the last line in the song? Listen!
having just read through the entire thread, I now know that other posters have mentioned this.
Nothing new under the sun.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 11-11-2012 at 03:46 AM. Reason: nothing new under the sun
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #187
allseeinguy

cameron knew he was gonna get the list, its christmas and panto time!
allseeinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #188
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by selassie View Post
Has anybody seen This Morning today?

I just caught a snippit whilst on my lunch in work and Phillip Schofield seemed to be handing a list of paedophiles that are being talked about to David Cameron. He said something along the lines of you know who they are and can you give assurences that each one will be investigated?

I then had to leave just as David Cameron was talking about Witch Hunts?

Can somebody let me know if it was of interest or just another play to make people think that prominent figures are concerned?

Thanks
Where's the list of paedophiles? Who's in it?
Old 28-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #189
_jay_
Inactive

I initially gathered that Schofield acted on impulse, but the more you look at it, the more you realise it was a stunt, as others have said the pm will not be put in a position to be surprised by anything, rehearsed to the second etc, what is surprising is pm's answer about equating paedo's to gays, is his answer regarding that paedo's should be downgraded and viewed in the same manner as gays now? its answer about avoiding witch hunts said it all, basically back off, they are protected.
_jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #190
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jay_ View Post
I initially gathered that Schofield acted on impulse, but the more you look at it, the more you realise it was a stunt, as others have said the pm will not be put in a position to be surprised by anything, rehearsed to the second etc, what is surprising is pm's answer about equating paedo's to gays, is his answer regarding that paedo's should be downgraded and viewed in the same manner as gays now? its answer about avoiding witch hunts said it all, basically back off, they are protected.
Very clear translation.
Old 28-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #191
selassie

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jay_ View Post
Yes unfortunately I think we can agree this is quite clear now. The "stunt" if thats what it is can be used in many ways.

The main being get accusations into the public domain in a sanitised deniable way.

ie reporting in the MSN that "fury is escalating regarding prominent figures being accused of paedophillia by people who have researched historical facts and statements" or "questions are being asked about a list of accused paedophiles that phillip schofield pulled off the net and handed to david camerong"

Straight away one makes you sit up and go: WTF!?! Paedophiles in prominent positions!?! I am gonna look into that.

The other makes you go "yeah I heard about that, what happend? Oh he has apologised fair enough, pass me the milk would you"
selassie is offline   Reply With Quote