Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 21-04-2014, 04:03 PM   #21
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorc View Post

If you notice in that 'why I am no longer a lightworker' article, he talks about all this and everything he says is true. The lastly, I think it's on his website, he advocates the 'spiritual flush' or something like that, which you do by bringing in the light of god or whatever through your crown chakra which 'cleanses' you.
Notice how so many irresponsible advocates of religions, of which I include the new age, begin from the standpoint that until you embrace their teachings (which often involves parting with your money ) you're somehow worthless? "You're a sinner", "You're an unbeliever", "You're immersed in the lower chakra", "You need to cleanse yourself of bad karma from a previous incarnation", and probably more variations of that basic theme.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #22
ufochick

There so many labels. I think the key is to not label yourself if it includes the rules of other people. The only way to find truth is to find it from within. Of course even that truth is subject to change as we grow.

I think lightworker is an interesting word. I don't associate it with any particular group. I think of it as someone who will not fight but simply chooses to project light energy as a way of defense. I am certainly not in that category LOL.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:44 PM   #23
faith123
Inactive

A light worker saved my life, not one of the other people knew what to do on that day, Buddhists laughed, yeah really not a clue, new ageists, psychs, none. I am grateful, they asked no price, I didn't even know her name, she just acted quickly out of instinct. as she said the words, call upon archangel micheal now, and he was there in an instant. don't get me wrong, I don't believe its real, but when the mind is in distress it will produce anything that works.
faith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 02:51 PM   #24
elshaper
Inactive

Lightworker is a new agey term.

Last edited by elshaper; 01-05-2014 at 02:52 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #25
faith123
Inactive

oops not in that sense then.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #26
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith123 View Post
A light worker saved my life, not one of the other people knew what to do on that day, Buddhists laughed, yeah really not a clue, new ageists, psychs, none. I am grateful, they asked no price, I didn't even know her name, she just acted quickly out of instinct. as she said the words, call upon archangel micheal now, and he was there in an instant. don't get me wrong, I don't believe its real, but when the mind is in distress it will produce anything that works.
Isn't that the placebo effect?

Whatever works, I say. But even if you pray to or ask something perceived to be external for assistance in, say, healing, ultimately the healing process takes place within yourself.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #27
faith123
Inactive

I don't know what it was, lucid visions causing panic that had been on going for 12 to 13 hours from 4 am to 2pm by 3pm I was hysterical my system collapsed, bang like you've been electrocuted, your conscious goes up in the air then into a black hole , you see stars and the universe your conscious (you) condenses into a small black atom you black out (the void explodes outwards from your mid chakra) which hurts like a violent punch then you are spit out and wake up the visions continued, I happened to be on the phone to the right person as this happened, but it took more than an arc angel, it takes faith you cant go back on his word. I had to learn they still there yes because you don't trust. faith which is my title is everything. I think was a nervous break down. if it continued I would have had a heart attack such was the nature of the seed that was planted, by some one evil supposedly a druid I know his name and what he looks like, but he is not worth it, I hate what he did not him, forget no.
just prior to that she stated that she did not practice any more, I heard nerves in her voice, she hadn't trained recently, she hadn't done this for sometime. the courage of this lady in that circumstance amazing.

Last edited by faith123; 02-05-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:52 PM   #28
carl0599

the difference between false light beings and good light beings is, one lies to you and the other lies more convincingly
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:19 PM   #29
artardfiesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Isn't that the placebo effect?

Whatever works, I say. But even if you pray to or ask something perceived to be external for assistance in, say, healing, ultimately the healing process takes place within yourself.
yes.

but we have external tools to help us, so why not make use of them. but ultimately yes it comes down to us, so get assistance but don't depend on the method.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #30
swamideva

I notice talk about the dangers of opening the chakras on this thread.

If you want to expose the dangers of lightworkers. What about this. Lightworkers are always talking about and working with chakras.

So here are some links about removing the chakras and the kundalini.

Talk about controversial.

The reason for doing this is that the chakras are a program inserted into us the enable us to be controlled and manipulated by energies/entities outside of ourselves.

The Secret Behind The Chakras

Chakra Removal Fears

You can remove them yourself of pay these people to do it.

Chakra Removal
A Next Step in Removing our Limitations and Manifesting our Greater Presence

On this page you will find interviews on the subject. Episodes 5 and 12.

Welcome to Super Woo Radio

Episode 5 - Laura Lee Mistycah "Spiritual Warrior Goddess”

Laura Lee shares her amazing journey as a holistic health practitioner, empathic psychic, lecturer, researcher, Ghost Buster, author and publisher of three books and four websites. Laura Lee is also a solitary practitioner in Wicca, as well as other magickal and spiritual practices, but has recently morphed into more of a futuristic sorceress in her efforts to outwit the Dark Lords who hijacked this planet. We also discuss in great detail the best place for the dark to hide, the deception of the new age luminaries, the spirit of gold and how it was corrupted. We chat about first wave indigo’s their main roles and plus how all are not benevolent, who is at the top of the monovalent tree and walk-ins vs. shove-ins and how these entities are responsible for a large part of mental illness in our society. Laura Lee also goes into great detail about Aurauralite/Aulmauracite the magical, mystical stone of truth that is used for implant healing work, ghost busting and implant neutralisation. We also focus on the secret behind the charkas and discuss effective methods for neutralizing and eliminating them. Look out for a special appearance from Cynthia Kavassilas as we share insights on what happens once you remove your chakras and how they feel. We finish with a powerful oration of ‘The Knight's Code’ and ‘The Lady’s Code - What is a Goddess’.

Episode 12 - Special Episode 2 "Chakras Round Table"

Description: We are happy to announce Super Woo Radio Episode 12, and Special Episode Two, a round table discussion on "Chakras” with special guests Cynthia Kavassilas, Kelly La Sha and Perry Mills, is now available at www.superwooradio.com.au and iTunes.

George and Cynthia are joined by Kelly and Perry in this second Special Episode Round Table discussion. Due to both Kelly and george receiving numerous enquiries, the topical subject of chakras and associated energetic systems are discussed and deliberated. This is a deeply insightful episode, bringing about awareness of the role chakras are playing, as to how they can work for us and also against us. The discussion addresses how chakras can be utilised in our favour, to focus on specific issues relating to a corresponding chakra which can then be identified and addressed. Also how the chakra system has a limited capacity and therefore limits the amount of self that can be present in this reality. The question of how the chakras relate to our sovereignty and how the fear of chakras will actually keep a person bound in the Universal Matrix. Understanding the difference between the love one experiences through the heart chakra and the love one experiences through the heart soul essence and how ascension is really inscension because spiritual enlightenment is an inside job. The panel then discusses the metaphor of taking the real red pill that takes us beyond not only the earthly matrix but also the cosmic matrix and even the universal matrix. Also, the misunderstanding of george’s comments in relation to yoga, and the discussion then goes into astonishing depths as we journey into the realms of our individual tree of life, the serpent and liberating ourselves from the synthetic universal matrix. And, how most people don’t understand where the deep level of tiredness that so many are experiencing comes from; a truly simple yet astounding revelation!

Here is an interview with George Kavassilas on TPV

The Real God vs Imposters & other New Age Lies -- Birth of a New Earth TV w guest George Kavasillas

Our Universal Journey pdf

Please do not ask me for information, investigate and decide for yourself.

Last edited by swamideva; 03-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #31
faith123
Inactive

had a dream about this last night, pondered the threads all yesterday, is it a good idea to get rid of chakra implants, funny I wanted rid ages ago, all the advice was, you cant close them they only shut when you die. which is dismissed as rubbish on the websites above, ok, but my dream reminded me also about the parable in the bible about lamps being lit and the one where they say they will clothe them in seven colours.
any thoughts any one.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #32
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith123 View Post
had a dream about this last night, pondered the threads all yesterday, is it a good idea to get rid of chakra implants, funny I wanted rid ages ago, all the advice was, you cant close them they only shut when you die. which is dismissed as rubbish on the websites above, ok, but my dream reminded me also about the parable in the bible about lamps being lit and the one where they say they will clothe them in seven colours.
any thoughts any one.
The chakra issues is well ingrained into our conditioning from many sources. It would take me to long to answer. So i suggest you read the pdf that i posted, the more in depththe info the better on this subject.

It was the new agers who brought chakras into the mainstream.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #33
faith123
Inactive

sorry missed that one, right at the bottom, thanks.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:03 AM   #34
imalive
Inactive

I believe Jesus Christ is the savior of the human race sent from our creator.

Last edited by imalive; 04-05-2014 at 05:12 AM.
imalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:37 PM   #35
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Yanking the chakras out has been cropping up quite a lot, lately. For me, that is.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #36
limitless93
Inactive

Opening chakras destroyed me. I opened them in the worst way possible, deleting all the blockages that kept them in control. I did it at night, and when I woke up, my world was not the same. My life dreams dissapeared, there were just countless fears about every single thing. I didn't leave my house for a month after that. I use hypnosis and many other techniques to recover, but I don't really think I'll ever be my old self. And, yeah, my social anxiety went to level 50. DO NOT FUCK WITH THAT SHIT.

Last edited by limitless93; 05-05-2014 at 05:58 PM.
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:37 PM   #37
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

If you look at the standard profile picture of chakras, five of them are at least misaligned and look a lot like plug sockets (vortex orientation).

So here we are, plugged in... manifesting for others and not ourselves.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 05-05-2014 at 05:40 PM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 05:57 PM   #38
limitless93
Inactive

Of course. To bad I didn't know that before I fucked up myself..
limitless93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #39
panzerjoust
Inactive

So what do we actually mean by 'lightworkers'? Are they the same as star seeds?
panzerjoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #40
living99

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitless93 View Post
Yeah, I was fooled into opening chakras. It was hell when I wanted to sleep. As soon as my brainwaves would drop to theta state, I would be attacked by some fuckers, and I was absorbing some kinds of fears all the time. I closed them, but all that shit stayed inside of me, I can barely go anywhere now. Ironically, considering my username
Limitless93 can you write a bit about how this came about; what you did; what the susceptabilities are? You mention Theta waves which are quiet deep and meditative - is that how you brought yourself to the state of working with the chakras?
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote