Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 23-12-2017, 11:07 PM   #21
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

Speaks for itself. Body language, hand signs, no intention to even run for Governor in 2013. No alliance to either party, merely an observer making comments. Also, no love from his Dad, and abused at military school. He maintained that hand sign through the whole interview......

Anyone that sees this man as heroic, or a "Great President" TM, then there's really no reason to waste energy there. Is there?
Symbolism, if that is what it is, (sometimes relaxing your hands in that way can read into thing, but I don't know?)

Place your hands together, finger tip to finger tip, and I bet you're also a Free Mason? I know I sometimes do that and I'm definitely not a mason. But tell me if you can naturally put your fingers together, without forming a hollow pyramid in the centre?

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 23-12-2017 at 11:11 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2017, 11:19 PM   #22
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is David's view also ....as outlined in his latest video ...

http://

I strongly disagree. David points out that trump got financial contributions from zionist's ... well sure ,they back both sides ...
Trump is not like a bush or a clinton , he's spent his life running large companies , always the boss , always having things his way ,he's use to standing up to, and playing with the big boys ... Does anyone think now he's president ...in his 70's ,he's going to change a lifetime habit???

People like the bushes and clintons have only been politicians , used to making deals ,getting support from others they know who the big players are , and work with them ... they are the NWO !! Trump is clearly not with them, reversing many policies they've taken decades establishing ....

But he has been going to church since he could walk ... indoctrinated into loving israel and the jews .. believing , like half of Americans (see polls) that we are in the end times !!

So it wouldn't surprise me if he believed himself to be an instrument of 'god' to bring about the 'final judgment'.... and the NWO will be watching to see how they can play along and use this to their own end...

But neither trump nor the NWO have any real power , except that which we give them... they are puppets of the Mass mind of the people.

Half of Americans believe we are living in the end times !!! This mental energy, this expectation , is the real driving force behind what is happening...
The NWO can only steer events by first directing our minds , that's why THEY planted and pushed the end time myth ...and why today they flood media with zombie apocalypse /vampire/shoot em up movies.
Sadly David Icke has gone really childish in the last year. I've loved and respected his work for years, but simply accusing someone of being Zionist with a SUperman T-shirt (especially with all the complexities involved) frankly isn't good enough.

Sure he probably has Israeli leanings. Not a good thing, but that's not because he's establishment, that's because he's a traditional American with somewhat right wing, religious bias. If anything, the New World Order establishment are pushing for support of ISIS.

We have to remember that Israel is just a country. Sure it does bad things, but so has Britain, America, Europe, etc, etc. Israel is not the New World Order, although some of its leaders might be. It all comes down to complexity. We can't just lay the blame on Zionism for everything, frankly I believe it goes much deeper than that. But Trump shouldn't think Israel is innocent either.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 23-12-2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #23
supertzar

I think he is with the Israeli people like the people everywhere, but not the leaders/corrupt system. He is going after the Rothschild's!* What does that tell you? What is the Really Big Deal he talked about like a year ago that everyone will be very happy with?

*How much you wanna bet???

Last edited by supertzar; 23-12-2017 at 11:39 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2017, 11:44 PM   #24
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think he is with the Israeli people like the people everywhere, but not the leaders/corrupt system. He is going after the Rothschild's!* What does that tell you? What is the Really Big Deal he talked about like a year ago that everyone will be very happy with?

*How much you wanna bet???
I think it's very interesting. If Trump is so bad, why are the establishment trying to commit political suicide to bring him down. He's not perfect, but imagine what Nigel Farage could do for our country (they're very similar) if he did an ounce of what Trump has done for AMerica since that Globalist shill Obama left office?

Once the Globalists have no power left to threaten him, I think what Trump has achieved in his first year could spiral. Even if Trump is fake, what he is achieving is waking people up by the minute. An independent maverick with a ridiculous haircut. What more do we want? Mullets are out Icke! lol

One last thing I'll say about Trump, love him or hate him, he's doing his utmost to stand by his election promises. How often can we say that about modern politicians?

If Farage was a great move for the populist movement, Trump is the popcorn, and yeah, judging by his first year, I think he could be the greatest president the USA have ever had. ANd I'm saying that as a Brit.

Last edited by largejack; 24-12-2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old 24-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #25
alfredo79

There are various factions within the globalists.
Probably Donald Trump does not belong to globalists whom you are speaking about but his policy (and that one of the forces wich are behind him) is ultra-militaristic, aggressive, ultra-reactionary, pro-business, ultra-capitalist, pro-rich people. They are the evidences to show this.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 11:12 AM   #26
metaspiral

you've seriously confused if you dont think trump getting in was all planned. look how it divided the truth community into LEft v RIGHT factions.

Hadnt we all worked out years ago the right/left thing is a farce and presidents are selected.

Beggars belief how far we've slipped.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 02:49 PM   #27
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
you've seriously confused if you dont think trump getting in was all planned. look how it divided the truth community into LEft v RIGHT factions.

Hadnt we all worked out years ago the right/left thing is a farce and presidents are selected.

I don't think that is Trump. That is the media doing that in support of Soros orgs.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 03:04 PM   #28
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
Symbolism, if that is what it is, (sometimes relaxing your hands in that way can read into thing, but I don't know?)

Place your hands together, finger tip to finger tip, and I bet you're also a Free Mason? I know I sometimes do that and I'm definitely not a mason. But tell me if you can naturally put your fingers together, without forming a hollow pyramid in the centre?
You're reaching there 'jack. Emperor's New Clothes, man is naked. That is a Masonic sign, and it means water, or below. He makes a point to do it.

And about 1000 more available on a Google search of "Trump Masonic hand sign"

This comes up too, ad nauseum....

Trump's a man of the people. This is one massive "I told you so" that I can't wait to keep paying off again... and again... and again....
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2017, 09:58 PM   #29
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post

the whole thing is un raveling meta , I think 2018 the mask will come of completely and we might be very surprised whose been wearing one

I've all ready seen it slip this year , otherwise nice and friendly people make statements that wouldn't seem out of place on the Death Star

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #30
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisaperson View Post
Hilary Clinton was supposed to win, it was rigged for Hilary.

God had other plans, Trump is draining the swamp just as he said he would, all the evil in the government is being exposed. The NWO darkness is being brought into the light.

This is a spiritual war.
you're deluded .

trump spends most of his time on the golf course
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #31
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
You're reaching there 'jack. Emperor's New Clothes, man is naked. That is a Masonic sign, and it means water, or below. He makes a point to do it.

And about 1000 more available on a Google search of "Trump Masonic hand sign"

This comes up too, ad nauseum....

Trump's a man of the people. This is one massive "I told you so" that I can't wait to keep paying off again... and again... and again....
But isn't focusing where someone places their fingertips slightly distracting? You may be right, but I know I sometimes subconsciously rest my hands like that. In his case, he may be doing something sinister, I don't know, but at the end of the day, it's actions that count, not the way someone holds their hands. One thing's absolutely certain, if you relax your hands by holding your fingers in that position, you're going to do it more than once. It doesn't prove a thing, one way or the other.

Actually, you should try it, considering the energy at the ends of your fingers, it keeps a good balanced energy flow through your system. And if you apply a bit of pressure, it creates a strange sensation where your fingers feel as smooth as glass.

Last edited by largejack; 31-12-2017 at 09:33 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:48 PM   #32
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I don't think that is Trump. That is the media doing that in support of Soros orgs.
Indeed, the left/right thing was being played long before Trump came onto the scene. I'm no fan of either. The 'left' (not the real left) were spiralling out of control, and still are. This strange 'left' then naturally accuse the rise of extreme 'right' for threatening their strange collectivist cultism. But actually, nothing Trump or does is far right, most of his policies are just populist pro-American values, creating wealth for those who wish to earn it, and individual rights and freedoms. He doesn't care what colour people are, and he certainly isn't trying to use race, gender or sexuality as a weapon. That is a weapon of the New Globalist left.

No, Trump isn't perfect, he's not going to take us out of the Matrix Perception Deception, but with a process in our reality that was spiralling us into chaos, he sure is negating some of the more physically damage that the New World Order has done. You know, it makes me laugh when Bono comes out and says he loves the idea of Americanism, and then basically accuses Trump of being Hitler. Really makes me laugh.

http://*****************/bono-trump-america/

Bloody hell, Your Newswire won't even allow me to share their link. These left wing fruitcakes are seriously paranoid. Never come across an underlined, asterisk blocked out link before! Why post an article if you don't want it shared?

ANyway, just search engine 'Bono, Trump worst thing ever to happen to AMerica' and you get the gist.

Last edited by largejack; 31-12-2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #33
tnt1

I doubt they'll be able to get the votes to impeach the Don but even if they do it doesn't mean he'll be going anywhere. I point out that Bill Clinton was impeached and it was a non event then and it's rarely talked about at all today so it didn't really matter at all even though he was impeached. Could be the same for Trump even if he is impeached and just as easily.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #34
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I doubt they'll be able to get the votes to impeach the Don but even if they do it doesn't mean he'll be going anywhere. I point out that Bill Clinton was impeached and it was a non event then and it's rarely talked about at all today so it didn't really matter at all even though he was impeached. Could be the same for Trump even if he is impeached and just as easily.
Trump will get impeached if they find he stole a penny sweet when he was ten. Uranium One Mueller (who should be under investigation himself) is scanning his butt hole to try and find some dirt. But.... this guy is clearly one of them???

Last edited by largejack; 31-12-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #35
largejack

Trump isn't perfect, I think everyone realises that, but while he's in charge, America will never collapse and be sucked up into the World Government system they so desperately want. In my opinion he breathes the air and soul of the Founding Fathers, who weren't perfect either, but were equally staunch in their populist beliefs.

Last edited by largejack; 31-12-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:41 PM   #36
archimedes

Last edited by archimedes; 07-01-2018 at 04:48 PM.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:09 PM   #37
vancity eagle
Banned

For those on the left who think impeaching Trump will be some kind of victory, it won't.

Impeaching Trump will simply put Mike Pence in charge, who is actually far more ideologically aligned with the radical right.

Trump is just a mouthpiece and an actor, he is just the PR man of the radical right, but he doesn't actually make any decisions.

The entire network that put Trump in office will still be in place and the agenda will still move forward.

In fact if he were to be impeached it would most likely be because he is a detriment to their agenda, and the deep state feels they can move their agenda forward with a less animated character.

Impeaching Trump will achieve nothing.

All it would do is anger his supporters and make his detractors feel good, but nothing would actually change.

It is really important to remember that Trump is just an actor playing a role. That's it.

The important players are the Zionist network, and the Council for National Policy, the Heritage Foundation and their far right apparatus financed by

Sheldon Adelson
Robert Mercer
Koch Brothers
Bradley Foundation
Mellon Scaife Foundation
Donors Trust
DeVos Foundation

Then we can get into the network of "Defence" corporations like

General Dynamics of which Sec. of Defence Mad Dog Mattis is a board member

Lockheed Martin whose CEO Marilyn Hewson was on Trump's business council

of course Blackwater founder Eric Prince who is a Trump advisor

then we have all the Goldman Sachs alumni

NONE OF THIS CHANGES WERE TRUMP TO BE IMPEACHED AND REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 07-01-2018 at 05:17 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 06:18 AM   #38
truth seeker 09

Paul Joseph Watson:

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 01:26 PM   #39
truth seeker 09

Mark Dice:

Topics

- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough sings a song about Trump
- FBI's secret society

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote