Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 06-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
true_faith

Default Simon Danczuk

Was he actually a good guy and they've got to him? I always thought his wife's involvement was a bit strange.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33409563

Quote:
MP Simon Danczuk to step back from child abuse campaign

6 July 2015, From the section UK Politics

Labour MP Simon Danczuk says he is stepping back from his campaigning work on child sexual abuse to seek help for depression.

The Rochdale MP said he had sought help from a psychiatrist because hearing victims' accounts had taken its toll on his mental health.

In an interview with Becky Milligan for BBC Radio 4's The World at One, he said it had also affected his marriage.

Mr Danczuk has been at the forefront of campaigning on child abuse allegations.

He previously investigated allegations against former MP Cyril Smith, and has pressed the Home Office for action in relation to other historical abuse cases.

"I would say I have been suffering from depression to the point where I have decided to seek help for that," he said, revealing that he had experienced suicidal thoughts at times.

He said he was "getting angry at stuff I shouldn't be getting angry at, fairly mundane things" and becoming "aggressive - not violently aggressive - but getting angry about things".

Mr Danczuk, who has been an MP since 2010, said he was "perhaps drinking a bit too much", particularly after his meetings with abuse victims.

He said Parliament offered a regular "MOT" with a doctor who had referred him to a psychiatrist, who had given him "permission" to step back from the work, he said.

Mr Danczuk, who recently separated from his wife, said he was "in no doubt" it had take its toll on his marriage.

"It's not conducive to a happy relationship, is it," he said.

Asked about the effect of MPs' work on their mental health, he said there was an expectation to be "tough" in politics, adding: "I do not think that's such a virtue in this day and age."
true_faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:04 AM   #2
baluchiman
Inactive

Yes, without a doubt, they've got to him. I find it interesting that his 'shrink' was provided by his employer, i.e. parliament. Its very sad and a great loss to those he was representing as I still think the bloke is a hero. I shuddered when he confessed to having had suicidal thoughts. I think we all know what will happen if he opens his mouth again, don't we?
baluchiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:33 AM   #3
northern star

I think its just what it does to you, when you start looking into this sort of thing if youre human. Totally draining. Its what the abusive bastards have achieved. Not just ruining the lives of millions of kids, but the ones who try to fight for them.

Hope he gets away from it all and recovers. He's done a heroic job.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:46 PM   #4
nwonow

It was virtually a year ago that May announced the initial fraudulent inquiry over 30 years after it was raised in parliament. And zero progress made so far. Danczuk is being neutralised. Watson will be neutralised either by his leadership position within the fake opposition or by his failed attempt to gain such.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:47 PM   #5
carld
Inactive

Maybe. However, I can understand from personal experience how depressed and angry this stuff can make you. And in his position, he was even closer to it.

BTW - anyone remember Special Branch warning Danczuk that something would happen to Brittan if he continued to push for an investigation? Yes, the same Special Branch that protected paedophiles like Sir Cyril Smith, and put a gun to the head of Chris Fay...
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 05:46 AM   #6
jollyolly
Banned

[QUOTE=carld;1062533505
BTW - anyone remember Special Branch warning Danczuk that something would happen to Brittan if he continued to push for an investigation?[/QUOTE]

No, please can you provide a link?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #7
carld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyolly View Post
No, please can you provide a link?
No problem

Danczuk warned: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-dossier.html
Special Branch put gun to head of Chris Fay: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437...ection-officer
Special Branch protected Cyril Smith: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...es-seven-times

And here's another bonus link involving MI5: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ed-by-MI5.html

Last edited by carld; 08-07-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:50 AM   #8
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
No problem

Danczuk warned: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-dossier.html
Special Branch put gun to head of Chris Fay: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/437...ection-officer
Special Branch protected Cyril Smith: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...es-seven-times

And here's another bonus link involving MI5: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ed-by-MI5.html
Thanks. It says a Tory Minister, not Special Branch warned Danczuk. I already knew this.

Do we know who the Tory Minister was? I can't recall Danczuk outing the little fucker. Maybe he should...
Old 08-07-2015, 12:55 PM   #9
carld
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks. It says a Tory Minister, not Special Branch warned Danczuk. I already knew this.

Do we know who the Tory Minister was? I can't recall Danczuk outing the little fucker. Maybe he should...
Sorry, must've got mixed up. Anyway, if Danczuk outed all of those involved, we wouldn't have a parliament. Not such a bad thing.

I wonder if Brittan is really dead... or living elsewhere.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:55 AM   #10
busa

Its a tough fight and the depths of depravity from his coleagues has got to be draining?

I have not seen any MP strongly vocally supporting Simon. I get the feeling they would round on him soon.
I hope they don't fake some crime for him to be discredited.

MI5 are equally toxic as the CIA.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:21 AM   #11
jollyolly
Banned

There's a reasoning which says Intelligence Services invented, organised, facilitate and protect the Westminster Nonce Gang which would put Danczuk firmly in their sights.

Last edited by jollyolly; 09-07-2015 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #12
theedark
Inactive

Quote:

It was Edward Garnier iirc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...se-claims.html
theedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:50 AM   #13
carld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theedark View Post
Correction: SIR Edward Garnier... yes another knighted by the Queen.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:49 AM   #14
true_faith

Quote:
Correction: SIR Edward Garnier... yes another knighted by the Queen.
Edward Garnier represented McAlpine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...sponsibly.html

Quote:
Sir Edward Garner QC, for Lord McAlpine, said, 'By her Tweet, Mrs Bercow identified the claimant as the senior Conservative figure dominating the news at that time, and, as a result, alleged that Lord McAlpine was a paedophile who was guilty of sexually abusing boys living in care
What she actually tweeted was

Quote:
Bercow tweeted 'Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent face*'
true_faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:43 AM   #15
busa

Quote:
There's a reasoning which says Intelligence Services invented, organised, facilitate and protect the Westminster Nonce Gang which would put Danczuk firmly in their sights.
I have read allegations that MI5 supplied the children to be abused and murdered by politicians so they could be blackmailed. If not directly complicit in these crimes MI5 would most certainly have been aware of them.
So they were either directly involved or knew about it and did nothing.
Yet these organisations like MI5 masquerade as being a professional institution? And recruit people based on their professional status?
Joining MI5 is more akin to joining one of the Triads.

Old 10-07-2015, 08:53 AM   #16
carld
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I have read allegations that MI5 supplied the children to be abused and murdered by politicians so they could be blackmailed. If not directly complicit in these crimes MI5 would most certainly have been aware of them.
Yet these organisations like MI5 masquerade as being a professional institution? And recruit people based on their professional status?
MI5, MI6, and the Special Branch all knew about the paedophile rings and actively covered up for them. For example, Sir Cyril Smith abused and raped children for over forty years under the protection of both MI5 and the Met Police Special Branch (which were allegedly behind funding the Paedophile Information Exchange).

MI6 had PIE member Sir Peter Hayman in it, and Special Branch of course raided the newspaper offices of Don Hale to retrieve a dossier on paedo MPs (he was also visited by Cyril Smith for it), and I think I mentioned them putting a gun to the head of Chris Fay,

Talking about Smith, a bit of digging revealed some interesting connections and paedophile ring members:

1. Smith was also a friend and associate of Liberal Democrats leader David Steel, who had sponsored the public début of PIE at the International Gay Rights Congress in Edinburgh in 1974 (along with Gordon Brown and Robin Cook).

2. Smith is also directly linked to convicted paedophile and Satanist Michael Horgan, convicted paedophile and child-murderer Sidney Cooke, and Britain's most prolific known child rapist, necrophiliac, and BBC celebrity Sir Jimmy Savile. Horgan and Cooke organised paedophile orgies attended by both Smith and Saville – amongst others – where children were tortured and gang-raped. Horgan's orgies were organised as part of Satanic rituals, and involved the abuse of his own step-son from the age of six; Savile has also been accused of participating in other Satanic child abuse rituals.

3. Smith is also directly linked to PIE member and possible child murderer Peter Righton, an ex-director of the National Institute of Social Workers (NISW). Righton was also best friends with boy-rapist and PIE treasurer Charles Napier.

Anyway, now MI5 are known for having a history with just about every single alleged British terrorist, even to the point where families are complaining about harassment,

Last edited by carld; 10-07-2015 at 08:59 AM. Reason: past tense
Old 13-07-2015, 12:51 PM   #17
theedark
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_faith View Post
Edward Garnier represented McAlpine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...sponsibly.html

What she actually tweeted was
Always wondered why Bercow caved in, no way thats proof of slander or whatever.

Unless its all part of an overall plan - call people out, get fined massively...
theedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #18
jollyolly
Banned

Quote:
MI5, MI6, and the Special Branch all knew about the paedophile rings and actively covered up for them. For example, Sir Cyril Smith abused and raped children for over forty years under the protection of both MI5 and the Met Police Special Branch (which were allegedly behind funding the Paedophile Information Exchange).

MI6 had PIE member Sir Peter Hayman in it, and Special Branch of course raided the newspaper offices of Don Hale to retrieve a dossier on paedo MPs (he was also visited by Cyril Smith for it), and I think I mentioned them putting a gun to the head of Chris Fay,

Talking about Smith, a bit of digging revealed some interesting connections and paedophile ring members:

1. Smith was also a friend and associate of Liberal Democrats leader David Steel, who had sponsored the public début of PIE at the International Gay Rights Congress in Edinburgh in 1974 (along with Gordon Brown and Robin Cook).

2. Smith is also directly linked to convicted paedophile and Satanist Michael Horgan, convicted paedophile and child-murderer Sidney Cooke, and Britain's most prolific known child rapist, necrophiliac, and BBC celebrity Sir Jimmy Savile. Horgan and Cooke organised paedophile orgies attended by both Smith and Saville – amongst others – where children were tortured and gang-raped. Horgan's orgies were organised as part of Satanic rituals, and involved the abuse of his own step-son from the age of six; Savile has also been accused of participating in other Satanic child abuse rituals.

3. Smith is also directly linked to PIE member and possible child murderer Peter Righton, an ex-director of the National Institute of Social Workers (NISW). Righton was also best friends with boy-rapist and PIE treasurer Charles Napier.

Anyway, now MI5 are known for having a history with just about every single alleged British terrorist, even to the point where families are complaining about harassment,
This is excellent linking up of info, Carld, thank you.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #19
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Have you read the allegations about the Kincora home in Ulster? You should and also read about what happened to Colin Wallace when he tried to buck the system. There are also allegations that John Stalker was warned off when his investigation into the "shoot to kill" policy of the British in Ulster led him down the path towards Kincora.
Old 20-07-2015, 10:25 PM   #20
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Have you read the allegations about the Kincora home in Ulster? You should and also read about what happened to Colin Wallace when he tried to buck the system. There are also allegations that John Stalker was warned off when his investigation into the "shoot to kill" policy of the British in Ulster led him down the path towards Kincora.
Claims that MI5 covered up the establishments child abuse.
Richard Kerr with C4.

https://youtu.be/Rt4a9ie5MGk