Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #21
strt
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
In my opinion 'christianity' (sun-worship) goes further, because it destroyed the Goddess religion and that was the first one we had on this planet.
Christianity is not one and only extension of sun-worship, there is number of religions that share common roots. However, christianity as it is exists for a few thousand years. There was nothing similar to devil and hell as far as I know in pre-christian time. Elites do have roots in ancient sumer and babylon so my conclusion is that christianity is just another smoke screen. Yes, vatican is important player now but if I focus on vatican I will miss bigger picture.
Old 17-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #22
sade
Inactive

Thanks walking red button! But Im just theorising, just like everyone else.
In the end what we all want is to find the truth,
and if that means starting all over again, I think we would all do that.

Also with all the conspiracy theories of how music is "satanic",
how rock music has destroyed our youth and musicians, how it hypnotises us and makes us worship satan...
Doesn't this all sound a bit too familiar? Wasn't this what christians said about Elvis in the 50's and how it would corrupt the youth? Dancing too?
Well, now we only see this on conspiracy theory forums!

strt: I agree that christianity as it is today is indeed different than what it was "before", but people are still worshipping the sun.
Sadly they just don't it see it thanks to the bible and the story of jesus.

My mother once said that the elite & matrix conspiracy theory
sounds a lot like the story of the bible re-written in a more interesting way.
The Matrix = Satan and Consciousness/Love = God...
Now that I think of her theory, I can't say It's that far off.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #23
avaruus

did you read my post??
Old 17-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #24
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
What I don't understand is how the hell did Alex Jones get inside the Bohemian Grove and get away with it?
I know someone who went there working as a gay prostitute in the early 90's and he said everyone was ripped on drink and drugs. They could barely statnd most of them. AJ got lucky I guess and once in they were all to wasted to notice him.

Last edited by endlessvista; 17-04-2009 at 07:21 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #25
sade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
from what i understand the bohemian club is a druidic "order" with druidic parafernalia.
druids use in their atempt to divine themselves, the sacrifice of animals and the flight of birds. if the "order" is druidic. their altar would or might be a big bird. and preferably an owl "since they worship the white godess" (minerva?)
(maybe the owl is the essence of a reptile? loking back on dinosaurs and evolution?)

so if the altar is made to look like an owl. then the demon they invoke or worship in the ritual could be of choice.
the ritual being cremation of care.
the symbol of the owl makes no difference here.

the owl is the temple
Im sorry avaruus, here's a reply.

Hmm, druids? Well that's new to me...Is this new to anyone else?
But it would explain Minerva perfectly and the fire. Druids indeed used to sacrifice animals and sometimes even humans,
but that should have changed by now...Atleast it has with the druids I know.
Also, druids don't believe in Satan if I remember correctly.
AJ is also a christian, go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista
I know someone who went there working as a gay prostitute in the early 90's and he said everyone was ripped on drink and drugs. They could barely statnd most of them. AJ got lucky I guess and once in they were all to wasted to notice him.
That's why I said in the beginning of this thread: "Is it all just a big joke fueled with heroin and booze?"
Old 17-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #26
avaruus

i think it was mentioned somewhere. and in the video and on pics they sure dress like druids.
Old 17-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #27
avaruus

Old 17-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
avaruus

Old 17-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #29
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Interesting thread and valid points. The owl at the Bohemian club most definately does not represent Molech. These belief systems far predate Christianity or even Judaism. The same families involved in this are the same family lines which created and spread Christianity... and as previously stated Christianity created Satan. The "elites" do not worship the creation of their creation. This is disinformation to keep people on a blind goose chase.

The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her. Anyone who approaches these things from a limited Christian perspective is unable to see, because they are looking at a small part of the picture with blinders on and lenses which filter the information they are seeing so that it fits neatly into their pre-existing, and fabricated, perspective of reality.
The illuminati have everything to do with a "false" Chritianity that is very far from true Christianity. Their Christ is a "Christ story" that is conveniently "used" by them to further promote their hidden agenda.

Just as the false teaching that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is promoted by them, which I think you've written that your family believed, if I'm not mistaken.

And the worship of Molech is written about in Leviticus, 1st Kings and 2nd Kings where the Israelites sacrificed their own children to the god Molech, the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians, descendants of the nephilim.

Whether it was an owl or some other type of idol, it was still a horrible practice, no?
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #30
simplify

Default A Illuminator defector

Sade: Don't know if you have seen these vids that were posted recently. Worth watching, might shed "some" light on the subject for you.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61598
Old 17-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #31
sade
Inactive

Everything I've been talking about in this thread,
which I started to think about while posting...
Is not apparently that far from the truth.

Anyone of you heard of the Jesuit Order?

Quote:
Otherwise known as "The Society of Jesus", the Jesuit Order is the most dangerous organization in the world today.
Originally created by the Vatican to counter reformation movements in Europe, in 1814 it finally took complete control of the Vatican.

The Jesuit Order is the head of the serpent: It controls the Military Order of Malta (Knights of Malta),
The United Nations, NATO, various central banks, big corporations, secret services, and numerous secret societies such as Freemasonary.

Many have come to the conclusion that "the Jews run it all". There is no denying that the corporate media is vastly dominated by powerful Jewish business men, that Israel manipulates the American government through AIPAC, that the British Monarchy is intertwined with Jewish banking interests (Rothschild finance dynasty) and so on. In order for the true controllers to remain hidden, a patsy must be put in place. This is where Israel and Zionism fits into the picture.

Many are not even aware that there exists a "Black Pope" or that the Jesuits exist, let alone that they control world affairs from behind the scenes. If humanity is to ever release itself from this spiritual stranglehold and stop the New World Order, the Jesuit Order must be exposed and the bloody history brought to light.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9058733955

I can't fucking believe this.

(simplify: I know the Svali and Arizona stories and believe Arizona is not telling the truth, whereas Svali is.
What happened still doesn't change my point. The "satanic" elite is only a smoking mirror for you to ONLY concentrate on that. And it has worked.)
Old 17-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #32
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
The illuminati have everything to do with a "false" Chritianity that is very far from true Christianity. Their Christ is a "Christ story" that is conveniently "used" by them to further promote their hidden agenda.

Just as the false teaching that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is promoted by them, which I think you've written that your family believed, if I'm not mistaken.

And the worship of Molech is written about in Leviticus, 1st Kings and 2nd Kings where the Israelites sacrificed their own children to the god Molech, the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians, descendants of the nephilim.

Whether it was an owl or some other type of idol, it was still a horrible practice, no?

Definately a horrible practice but what is being pointed out here is that the owl at Bohemian Grove is not representing Molech. If we are going to slate someone for their practices we should at least get it right. As a Christian you might be offended if someone saw a symbol of your faith and accused you of being a Hindu, yes? Does your faith not teach not to bere false witness against someone (ei worshiping a different god in a ritual than they actually are paying homage to for example).

You are correct also about my family. It was taught to me that my line was from the union of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which is also a myth.

The question becomes how much was even the early churches in the first 100 years changed from the original Gnostics who my ancestors subverted the teachings of though my friend. How accurate are your gospels after they were rewritten by the hands of the bloodlines? I will not argue that the Gnostics had discovered some spiritual truths, because if they had not, they would not have been subverted as they were to create what is now called Christianity.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #33
kriss_crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaruus View Post
is it the same spot? Where is the "owl"?
I thought it was a big piece of rock resambling the bird...

http://www.treasonnation.com/images/...nGrove1926.jpg
kriss_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default Owl worshippers

Quote:
Definately a horrible practice but what is being pointed out here is that the owl at Bohemian Grove is not representing Molech. If we are going to slate someone for their practices we should at least get it right. As a Christian you might be offended if someone saw a symbol of your faith and accused you of being a Hindu, yes? Does your faith not teach not to bere false witness against someone (ei worshiping a different god in a ritual than they actually are paying homage to for example).

You are correct also about my family. It was taught to me that my line was from the union of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, which is also a myth.

The question becomes how much was even the early churches in the first 100 years changed from the original Gnostics who my ancestors subverted the teachings of though my friend. How accurate are your gospels after they were rewritten by the hands of the bloodlines? I will not argue that the Gnostics had discovered some spiritual truths, because if they had not, they would not have been subverted as they were to create what is now called Christianity.
from your avatar it looks like you have done a fair bit of owl worship

or was it taken at fancy dress?any proof of your bloodline claims also,or is it a myth?

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 08:24 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:22 PM   #35
simplify

Quote:
Everything I've been talking about in this thread,
which I started to think about while posting...
Is not apparently that far from the truth.

Anyone of you heard of the Jesuit Order?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9058733955

I can't fucking believe this.

(simplify: I know the Svali and Arizona stories and believe Arizona is not telling the truth, whereas Svali is.
What happened still doesn't change my point. The "satanic" elite is only a smoking mirror for you to ONLY concentrate on that. And it has worked.)
Sade: I was remembering the part where Svali talks about the elites in the lower level are satanists, but at the top level they are Luciferans. I hope I remembered this correctly. (I thought that this info would help you, maybe not)
Old 17-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #36
mariag

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
from your avatar it looks like you have done a fair bit of owl worship

or was it taken at fancy dress?any proof of your bloodline claims also,or is it a myth?
im sure that you are aware that you are being rude to a mod?
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #37
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:

Quote:
Does your faith not teach not to bere false witness against someone (ei worshiping a different god in a ritual than they actually are paying homage to for example).
Yes. Bearing false witness is exactly that. You are lieing about someone or something, so that would be "bearing a false witness'. But not sure what your point is.

Quote:
How accurate are your gospels after they were rewritten by the hands of the bloodlines?
I didn't think they were "my" gospels per say. The gospels were, we could say "edited' and had some words added, and possibly taken away from the original text that the original disciple's wrote. But it was still their words, shared from their perspective about Christ and His mission. I believe the gospels, written by Christ's handpicked disciples (Mathew, mark, Luke and John) at that time, were for anyone wanting to know about Christ's life, purpose and message.

Quote:
I will not argue that the Gnostics had discovered some spiritual truths, because if they had not, they would not have been subverted as they were to create what is now called Christianity
I'm sorry, but I'm not understanding your point here.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #38
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
any proof of your bloodline claims also,or is it a myth?
Do you understand what you are taking upon yourself, and do you do so of your own free will?
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #39
sade
Inactive

Quotes about the Jesuits

Quote:
"The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict."
Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

"The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits."
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States, Note: Please see the end of this document for the full quotation by Lincoln.)

"[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty."
R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…"
Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

“…The Roman Inquisition…had been administered since 1542 by the Jesuits.”
F. Tupper Saussy (Author of the book Rulers of Evil)

"Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. …Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection." (1987)
J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

“It is impossible to read Elizabethan history [i.e., the history surrounding Queen Elizabeth I of England; queen: 1558-1603] except in the context of an army of Jesuits, masters of deceit, treachery, treason, infiltration, subversion, assassination, insurrection, civil war and coercion, plotting for the good of the papacy, and the defeat of all the Pope’s foes anywhere in the world.” (1987)
J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

“The whole frightful responsibility for this terrible Thirty Years’ War [1618-1648] must rest upon the [Holy Roman] Emperor Ferdinand II, and his teachers, rulers, and bosom friends – the Sons of Loyola [i.e., the Jesuit Order].”
Theodor Griesinger (German historian; 1873)

“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.”
James Parton (American historian)

“The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal. …It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

“The Jesuit Order at last reached the pinnacle of its power and prestige in the early eighteenth century [i.e., the early 1700s]. It had become more influential and more wealthy than any other organization in the world. It held a position in world affairs that no oath-bound group of men has ever held before or since… ‘Nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences [i.e., as confessor-priests], so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.’” (1927; using a short quote by Jesuit Cordara)
Boyd Barrett (Ex-Jesuit)

“In Roman Catholic circles it is well known that the Black Pope is the term used for the [Superior] General of the Jesuits. As the Pope is always robed in white, and the [Jesuit Superior] General in black, the contrast is obvious. But those Romanists who do not greatly love the Jesuits, and their number is not limited, use the term as indicating that the Black Pope rules the White Pope…even while the former [i.e., the Black Pope] is obligated to make, at least, a show of submission to the latter.” (1896)
M.F. Cusack (Ex-nun of Kenmore; author of the book The Black Pope)

“…The Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome…which has lain under the ban of the [‘White’] Pope, or which has been expelled from any country because of its interference in politics. Hence we may expect to find that to obtain political power forms a main feature in the plans of the Society [of Jesus – i.e., the Jesuit Order].” (1896)
M.F. Cusack

“Alas, I knew they [i.e., the Jesuits] would poison me; but I did not expect to die in so slow and cruel a manner.” (1774)
Pope Clement XIV (Who had “forever” abolished the Jesuit Order in 1773)

“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party."--Adolf Hitler
Here's a picture of Hitler meeting with Jesuit priests
http://www.hinduwisdom.info/images/A...p_Orsenigo.jpg

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola."
John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."
Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

“It is believed that the Pope [i.e., Pius XI] will offer these services to Signor [Benito] Mussolini through the Jesuit Father Pietro Tachi-Venturi, who is often consulted by Mussolini on important matters.” (Daily Express, 2/9/1935)
Right now I feel exactly like when I found out about the conspiracy regarding the elite|9/11 and so on. Hope I can sleep tonight...

Last edited by sade; 17-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #40
huntedseekhaven

Dear Sade:
I happen to know of the location of a possible Bohemian grove festival, associated with Ted Heath. What should I do? Who should I tell? Would you reccomend posting information of this nature to David Icke's forum? If everyone knew the facts concerning this festival, those who attend this festival will undoubtedly just move the location of the festival. Who would you reccomend me sending this information to? Could you provide me with their E-mail addresses? This is my first day on David Icke's forum. I have no idea what I am doing. How do I post my story to David's forum?
Sincerely, Candy Smith

Last edited by huntedseekhaven; 17-04-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: poor puctuation
huntedseekhaven is offline   Reply With Quote