Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Old 13-05-2016, 11:42 PM   #161
Dude111

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe
And I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Its bad mate.... YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED TO THINK THE WAY THEY WANT YOU THINKING!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 07:25 AM   #162
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
If we are on the "I've been here for ..."trip, I suppose I started having this conversation about 26 years ago and I have have seen massive changes in human consciousness in that time. All change starts within. From that, it is already too late for the poor old tptb to stop the change because, by the time it started to manifest in the external world, the change that mattered had already occurred.

It is a beautiful world that we get the privilege to inhabit.

It doesn't matter, all the technical stuff. It will never compare with the smell of Woodsmoke, the sight of a beautiful sunset, or the warmth of a shared moment.

The life span thing is easily refutable, as the life experience statistics Blythe alludes to are very much like theose of the subjugated Aboriginal life, although I feel more inclined to make the observation that quality is more valuable to some than quantity.

Love
The thing with tech like the internet and gaming etc it can and does keep you from living your life.. When I am not online i am out and feel so much more relaxed .. if I could I would throw my laptop out the window.. but for now I cannot do that ( for personal reasons) the thing that gets me about the internet is I see so much anger.. I have never seen such anger in my "real" life as I see people get over a word out of place or a different opinion..

The internet really is a double edge sword.. its waking people up now at lightning speed but also stopping people going out and enjoying what life has to offer .. walking in the countryside can do more for people than any pills or potions..

We will get there, I know it, I feel it.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:37 AM   #163
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
I think this has been a really valuable thread and I thank Blythe for creating it and playing devil's advocate.

Love
Yes it has been, its made me think more about what I want and what I do not want. The obsticles the OP was putting in our way was as easy to get round or push over as a childs building blocks and made me see it really is that easy.
Old 14-05-2016, 08:32 AM   #164
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Yes it has been, its made me think more about what I want and what I do not want. The obsticles the OP was putting in our way was as easy to get round or push over as a childs building blocks and made me see it really is that easy.
Day to day, you don't notice gradual change. It is valuable to have a moment of perspective, when you see how much we have changed. Back in the early 90's, the idea of a world beyond the hierarchy was routinely dismissed as utopia, as fantasy. No longer. The balance has shifted. There are still walls but more are prepared to look over them.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 02:46 PM   #165
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Every single empire in history has collapsed at some point. Normally due to the greed of the rulers, and the ignorance of the genaral populance. Normally when they grow dumb and fat.

I'm not looking for gloom and doom, in fact, I'd say that I'm one of the more positive posters on here. My vision of the worlds future is one of happiness and contentment, one of adventure and excitement, and one where all this unnecessary BS that the NWO are throwing at our feet at every possible opportunity is, must, stop at some point.

Just do not by dragged down to their level..
For sure particular empires rise and fall but they never go away because something always pops up to replace what went before.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #166
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
For sure particular empires rise and fall but they never go away because something always pops up to replace what went before.
The king is dead. Long live the king.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 10:08 PM   #167
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
Your definition of Anarchy is not the accepted definition, however, I'm not going to get into that.

I am so convinced that an anarchy would fail so hard that it would turn into essentially a hell on Earth that I would bet everything that I own on it. Humans desire power because power provides security, it's in human nature, in an anarchy there will be ruling gangs and eventually one gang will take over completely (or they will send eachother into the dark ages). You can look at undeveloped countries to see actual proof of this, it's not theoretical.

If the control system crumbled today, within two generations we would be as barbaric as 2000-4000 years ago. We wouldn't slip into caveman status, but many many would die, the ones that would survive would survive off of self sustaining methods, and those that are incapable of surviving would kill off those who are in an attempt to survive themselves.

If someone can come up with an alternative "system" I would be MORE than glad to hear you out, I have been researching attempting to find a system where we could both evolve and prosper more than our current system and it has been to no avail.

If I were a millionaire I would offer a money reward for someone to come up with an alternative system, because of greed people would flock to it and we'd have the highest probability of successfully coming up with an alternative system. Put up a $100,000 reward and a few people on a forum coming up with random theories that have no chance (such as anarchy) would turn into thousands of people coming up with ideas.

I am not 100% behind TPTB, my point is I have yet to come up with an alternative and I believe they are doing a good job, not a perfect job. I feel like a lot of people on this forum are really quick to say "THIS GUY IS BEHIND TPTB GET THE PITCHFORKS" when I am simply trying to start up a discussion. I have made it very clear since I first joined this forum that I am dedicated to staying completely open minded about EVERYTHING, I have no intention of winning internet points from people, just engaging in the spreading of knowledge and decrypting our reality.
i disagree, i think the real slaughter and barbarism has happened under modernity where people are butchered industrially in their millions in wars orchestrated by central powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Amazingly I've never seen a thread on here solely dedicated to the best way to structure a society, should be the first step if we're looking for change and solutions. I will look into your version of Anarchy though, I like it.
I started a thread looking at many different possible solutions

I'm not saying that any of them are necessarily THE silver bullet solution but they might be a good starting point to begin thinking and talking about our options

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303792

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-05-2016 at 10:10 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 10:28 PM   #168
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Sounds good but the problem with anarchism is that it has never worked very well in practise.
Anarchists tend not to be keen on routine manual work but they love to debate and dispute. That leads to schism and fragmentation into ever smaller factions with feck all constructive being achieved.
Even the POUM communes back in the Spanish Civil War fragmented due to schism and infiltration by communist- paid agitators.
that's nonsense. The anarchists in spain outperformed other groups as people do when they feel they have a stake in something

A modern example of a functioning community would be the farming cooperative marinaleda in spain but there are many ways in which such communities could be arranged (see my solutions thread link in post above for examples like UBUNTU)

Also technology offers us new ways to live for example with renewable energies, internet communication and automation where technology (if used wisely and in balance) can be used to take some of the strain so that life needn't be as brutish and short as it has been in the past

I think if we take the best of the past and combine it with the best of the present then we could work out a pretty sweet arrangement for most people

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #169
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by blythe View Post
Back on topic

Like I've said in a previous post, in order for you to sip on those cocktails many things have to happen first.

There have to be people dedicated to harvesting the ingredients for the cocktail, there have to be hundreds/thousands of distribution points those ingredients are shipped to around the world, there has to be people to manufacture the cocktail at the distribution points, there have to be people to clean those facilities, there have to be stores where the manufactured cocktail goes to be sold, there need to be people driving the trucks during the transportation process, there needs to be people to sell those at those stores, there need to be people cleaning those stores, there needs to be people maintaining those stores, there needs to be cars to get to the store, there needs to be people creating those car parts, there needs to be transportation to bring all those parts to a singular point where the car is assembled, there needs to be people at that assembly plant assembling, there needs to be people to clean that plant, there needs to be people maintaining the machines at that plant, there needs to be fuel, there needs to be distribution of fuel, there needs to be extraction of fuel, there needs to be a house that you live in, there needs to be running water, electricity, there needs to be a plumber you can call, there needs to be an electrician you can call, there needs to be renovators you can call, there needs to be insurance, there needs to be entertainment in your home in your home (your PC), there needs to be a phone in your home (if you want to communicate), all of those require customer support.

I could literally go on for pages and pages and pages. You get the point. For you to sip on those cocktails all day there are a LOT of things that need to happen.
why shouldn't that plant be run as a cooperative by the workers who share the fruits of their labours and each have a stake in the venture?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:49 PM   #170
busa

A system slave feels undervalued and puts down "conspiracy theorists" to make him/her feel better about their position.

There is nothing intellectual in that stance and no I am not interested in the least about how high a wage you earn from being an IT person aka pen pusher with a keyboard.

See you in another year.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2016, 11:03 PM   #171
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
A system slave feels undervalued and puts down "conspiracy theorists" to make him/her feel better about their position.

There is nothing intellectual in that stance and no I am not interested in the least about how high a wage you earn from being an IT person aka pen pusher with a keyboard.

See you in another year.
try to think about this thread this way: this is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what we have been talking about in other threads

We have been looking at how left brain people who are unconnected from their heart feel more kinship with machines and almost see humans as a nuisance to be removed. It's a personality type thing. This thing....this intelligence...that some call 'archontic'... that is behind the centrally orchestrated chemtrails, vaccines, SMART grid, austerity, media manipulation etc etc....it has certain characteristics

As icke says it is pushing a left brain world and this is because it is deliberately trying to prevent the human animal from realising its full potential by balancing both sides of its brain and then making a connection to heart. It is through heart that we gain a greater spiritual awareness so in order to keep the human animal down in 'little me' mindset they MUST keep it unbalanced to the left brain

The left brain is INTELLECT and unbalanced intellect is 'lucifer'. Unbalanced intellect can programme computers and it can make nuclear bombs but it can't feel the warmth of human connection or emotional empathy towards others. It feels a disconnect that leads to a cold detachment

The problem we have then is that we are living in a system that is deliberately celebrating left brain imbalance and is deliberately materially rewarding left brain imbalance. As a result left brain imbalanced people begin to believe because of their material success that they are successful and instead of seeing themselves as essentially braindamaged they become arrogant and aloof and see no reason to work on their spiritual growth

The human animal is being deliberately kept in the lower degrees of sex and intellect unable to make the connection to spirit/heart which is what brings meaning to the entire experience; it's all by design

I'm reminded of that banker in recent years who was caught having chopped off a womans head in his hotel room. He will have been interviewed and psychometrically tested by his employer who then hired him and paid him large sums of money to work for them.

Was it a problem that he was a head chopping psychopath? No...that's what the bank wanted because head chopping psychopaths will screw over little guys like sub-prime mortgage holders in order to make short-term profits for their employer

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-05-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Old 19-06-2016, 05:36 PM   #172
liltroofer
Inactive

Quote:
I don't think we'd all be dancing about hand in hand singing Kumbaya (nor would I wish to)
Why not? It's kinda fun actually.

I think people don't do fun things because of social stigma. "I don't want to be SEEN by myself as that kinda person". The culture imposed on the self by the self.

Without understanding the self.

So many cynics.

It's not like singing and dancing and holding hands are really unpleasant activities.
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote