Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 22-12-2018, 08:04 AM   #1
artmuzz

Default High blood pressure - Worried

I have been suffering with anxiety and depression for years and got panic disorder after a big panic attack I had in 2015. I also suffer from tinnitus in my right ear and recently been getting occasional low bassy tinnitus in my right ear too which sounds like a parked truck outside in the distance with its engines on.

I have had a very stressful few months due to failing PIP tribunal and I see a support worker every week. It was suggested that it would be good for me if I got medical tests occasionally from a nurse and I agreed to visit one regularly.

I had an appointment with a nurse to check my weight and blood pressure and got into a panic when I found out my blood pressure is high at 147/97. The nurse told me to get another blood pressure checked again the following day. I am also obese and 84 pounds overweight. I don’t understand this because I am a non-smoker and I don’t drink much and my diet is kind of ok and I walk every day and cycle about 6 miles a week.

I appeared for my second appointment and another nurse checked my blood pressure again but this time it is higher at 167/97. This is making me worry and I don’t want to get upset because this will only add fuel to the fire of anxiety and panic disorder that I already suffer.

I have to get my blood pressure checked again in 2 weeks time and I am really worried.

Last edited by artmuzz; 22-12-2018 at 08:11 AM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 09:28 AM   #2
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Consume more antioxidants. These will lower pressure naturally without any side effects.
Avoid doctors, nurses acting as pharma-trained "professionals" wherever possible, as they only have interest in the deterioration of your health. Get more exercise - where you will be sweating and gasping for air more.

Take magnesium chloride orally (and transdermally where needed) every day to protect the heart, and follow the advice here:
https://drsircus.com/cardiovascular/...tment-options/

Also check that you are consuming enough K2mk7/mk4 vitamin every day to avoid calcium dumping/ build-up in the arteries.

The problems may be multifold, and only you can identify/ know what these are. You seriously need to lose weight. Avoid food containing or cooked in oil or saturates.

Last edited by grimstock; 22-12-2018 at 09:39 AM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
wingwang

Your BP isn't too bad, but it isn't great. Cut out carbs for a while and walk or cycle 6 miles everyday to lose the extra timber.

Last edited by wingwang; 22-12-2018 at 10:21 AM.
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
artmuzz

Thanks for the replies.

I walk about 2 to 3 miles everyday and cycle 6 miles once a week but I guess that is not enough exercise for me.

I have started making my own sauerkraut again which I believe is high in vitamin K2mk7.

I regret agreeing to see a nurse for weekly checkups because it is only making my anxiety disorder worse.
Old 22-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #5
thermion

Your blood pressure is quite high. That's what mine would be without drugs. I'm not overweight and cycle/jog about two to three hours per week. I have a fairly good diet and don't eat much meat. Salt is a well-known cause of high blood pressure - reduce it as much as you can. It's everywhere; cheese, prepared sources, bread and biscuits, ready meals, fast food, etc. High blood pressure is also often an inherited trait, as is mine. This isn't an excuse to ignore it - you still need to try and deal with it.

Losing weight might have the greatest benefit. Exercise is good, but to be honest you need to do a lot of exercise before it has much effect on weight, but it has many other health benefits; lowers cholesterol in many people, lowers blood pressure by widening blood vessels, good for heart and lungs. You know the rest.

If you find evidence-based alternative treatments, good, but thoroughly check credibility of the 'evidence'. Pharmaceutical drugs - which you may not like - have vast amounts of evidence supporting their efficacy. The ones I'm on have no significant side effects and are better than the alternatives: stroke, kidney failure, heart attack, damaged retinas, etc.

So consider the so-called 'Conspiracy of big Pharma' against no treatment or ineffective 'alternative' treatments.

Beware of self styled experts suggesting this or that chemical. It might not do any harm, but you want something that is effective.

It's really in your hands. It's hard work, but if you want drug-free treatment it means working very hard on diet. Other causes may be outside your control, but you need to find ways of coping with them. Good luck.

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 22-12-2018 at 11:44 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Your BP isn't too bad, but it isn't great. Cut out carbs for a while and walk or cycle 6 miles everyday to lose the extra timber.

There are food that brings BP down but I can't remember what they are right this moment.
I think it may be chocolate.
Consume, lots of chocolate, may be avocado.

Last edited by elshaper; 22-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #7
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

There are food that brings BP down but I can't remember what they are right this moment.
I think it may be chocolate.
Consume, lots of chocolate, may be avocado.
That rings a bell. Dark chocolate I think it is...
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 06:36 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

OP, I know you probably have lots of things to worry about and knowing ytour PIP matter hanging over you for months and months etc...and I don't know if you've had talk therapy to cope but think about it...unless there is a fire in the house i.e. imminent danger in which case you should worry, is there anything to worry about at this minute?

Can you just give it a rest for one night perhaps since when everything is closed, nothing happens...so to speak. Are you with me?

So buy some chocolates and watch a movie or something and forget about it for just one evening. I think you need a bit of that hormone released after eating chocolate...sex produces this hormone too. Forgot the name for it now.
Sorry, I'm in a middle of something and haven't a time to sit at the puter to search. I'm sure someone else will be able to come up with what not.
Old 22-12-2018, 06:50 PM   #9
TheArranger

your BP isn't that bad at all... the norm is 13/7 and what counts isn't the height of the numbers but the space between systolic and diastolic pressures, so if you compare 14/9 to 13/7 and however 'high' it is then it's not that bad... a depressive state combined to the 'white coat' effect neither help... RELAX...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
artmuzz

Thanks for the advice folks.

I have been buying 90% dark chocolate for the past 2 months and having a couple of squares of the chcoclate per day. Fortunately I love dark chocolate and I much prefer dark chocolate to the regular milk chocolate which I find too sweet.

I have also been starting to take 300mg of magnesium citrate and reducing the ready salted crisps. Unfortunately I have a soft spot for salty food.

Last edited by artmuzz; 22-12-2018 at 07:28 PM.
artmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
TheArranger

well don't look further... salted crisps or chips are the best BP boosters ever invented, there's one well-known brand of peanuts crisps that would almost get me a stroke every time I'd eat some... that's the worst food ever and I'd stay away from it if I was you...
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 08:23 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

I buy Naked no salt crisps at Waitrose and add only 1-2g of himalayan salt to it and find it sufficient. Sometimes they sell one big bag for £1 on promotion. I find them nicer than Walkers... I'd say proper crunchy crisps. Anyone tried?

Another item, blueberries.
https://www.nutritionletter.tufts.ed...in_1690-1.html
How about blueberry jam and put them on toast if you eat such thing? Otherwise, I put a spoonful in my yoghurt or porridge.

Lastly, you must visit more humour thread like this one.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...?t=80&page=357

Every little help.

Last edited by elshaper; 22-12-2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:57 PM   #13
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
Thanks for the replies.

I walk about 2 to 3 miles everyday and cycle 6 miles once a week but I guess that is not enough exercise for me.

I have started making my own sauerkraut again which I believe is high in vitamin K2mk7.

I regret agreeing to see a nurse for weekly checkups because it is only making my anxiety disorder worse.
You sound like you're doing perfectly fine to me!

I Worked in the NHS for a while and I know very well how ROBOTIC most of the staff are.

My parents died at a relatively young age and I naturally got a bit 'stressed' and my BP (blood pressure) went up a bit ,, so the GP said 'You Have To' take these tab's ,,

To cut it short ,, the anti hypertensives made me feel like CRAP! So I said no f*** way am I taking those ever again **** ,,

Bigger Picture ,,

Why does our DNA coding increase our BP (Blood Pressure) during stressful times? Did mother nature get it wrong?

Why does BP increase with age? Did Mother Nature get it wrong?

Why do cholesterol levels increase with age?
Did mother nature get it wrong?

Big Pharma ,,,,, 'If you're cholesterols high' ,, You definitely need Statins ,, Yep ,, Along with all the side effects you will encounter ,,
Old 22-12-2018, 09:59 PM   #14
decim

Potassium Gluconate

This works. Better than magnesium alone or combined.

Also avoid added salt.
Quit mithering it won't help your BP.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #15
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
your BP isn't that bad at all... the norm is 13/7 and what counts isn't the height of the numbers but the space between systolic and diastolic pressures, so if you compare 14/9 to 13/7 and however 'high' it is then it's not that bad... a depressive state combined to the 'white coat' effect neither help... RELAX...
Maybe you need to google the normal to high blood pressure range ,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 22-12-2018 at 10:02 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 10:07 PM   #16
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmuzz View Post
I have been suffering with anxiety and depression for years and got panic disorder after a big panic attack I had in 2015. I also suffer from tinnitus in my right ear and recently been getting occasional low bassy tinnitus in my right ear too which sounds like a parked truck outside in the distance with its engines on.

I have had a very stressful few months due to failing PIP tribunal and I see a support worker every week. It was suggested that it would be good for me if I got medical tests occasionally from a nurse and I agreed to visit one regularly.

I had an appointment with a nurse to check my weight and blood pressure and got into a panic when I found out my blood pressure is high at 147/97. The nurse told me to get another blood pressure checked again the following day. I am also obese and 84 pounds overweight. I don’t understand this because I am a non-smoker and I don’t drink much and my diet is kind of ok and I walk every day and cycle about 6 miles a week.

I appeared for my second appointment and another nurse checked my blood pressure again but this time it is higher at 167/97. This is making me worry and I don’t want to get upset because this will only add fuel to the fire of anxiety and panic disorder that I already suffer.

I have to get my blood pressure checked again in 2 weeks time and I am really worried.
I've heard of so many people now ,, reporting increasing tinnitus ,,

I get it too ,,

Maybe it's related to the power output from 4G Wi Fi masts ,, and Internet Wi Fi ,, etc,,,

Maybe people are so 'scared' to consume salt or cholesterol or potassium ,, now ,, they are suffering from deficiency syndromes ,,!

Last edited by jupiter12; 22-12-2018 at 10:15 PM.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:18 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
You sound like you're doing perfectly fine to me!

I Worked in the NHS for a while and I know very well how ROBOTIC most of the staff are.

My parents died at a relatively young age and I naturally got a bit 'stressed' and my BP (blood pressure) went up a bit ,, so the GP said 'You Have To' take these tab's ,,

To cut it short ,, the anti hypertensives made me feel like CRAP! So I said no f*** way am I taking those ever again **** ,,

Bigger Picture ,,

Why does our DNA coding increase our BP (Blood Pressure) during stressful times? Did mother nature get it wrong?

Why does BP increase with age? Did Mother Nature get it wrong?

Why do cholesterol levels increase with age?
Did mother nature get it wrong?

Big Pharma ,,,,, 'If you're cholesterols high' ,, You definitely need Statins ,, Yep ,, Along with all the side effects you will encounter ,,
NO. In a simplistic way, when you are stressed, you are tense....your muscles become tense...right? So everything is squeezed so to speak hence raising BP. It's working as it should in a funny sorta way.

BP tends to increase as we get older because arteries gets clogged up and become narrow?
Old 22-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
I take it this is a ratio rather than heart beat?
Old 22-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #19
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
NO. In a simplistic way, when you are stressed, you are tense....your muscles become tense...right? So everything is squeezed so to speak hence raising BP. It's working as it should in a funny sorta way.

BP tends to increase as we get older because arteries gets clogged up and become narrow?
els ,, it's all about big pharma exploitation ,,

High BP = Money Money ,,,,,,,,,,,

High Cholesterol = Money $$$$$

Mother nature designed humans this way ,, The Big Pharma Brigade exploit it! Why ,, So obvious ,, $$

I was very stressed for a while (normal reactive stress and depression) ,, and my GP tried to force me to take anti hypertensives!

Have you ever tried taking one? I don't advise it ,,,,

Last edited by jupiter12; 23-12-2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:29 PM   #20
decim

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote