Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 02-11-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
whistleblower100

Post The Surface

The Matrix is an underground technologically generated illusion in which we all live our day to day lives, it all seems very real until one day you find yourself on the surface in the year 1800. That’s what happened to me, more than once, but this note is mostly about events that occurred in 2009.

Yes people will think this is a tall tale, spun from the imagination of a film-school drop-out, but I've been on the surface of Planet Earth. Management brought me to an outdoor wooded area by a lake, we sat around a campfire and some of my questions were answered.

There is a lot of secrecy about these matters so not everything was explained to me, nor will I tell you everything in this note. In fact you could get into some trouble by listening to this story, it’s probably illegal in occult circles.

My surroundings were familiar, and the surface dwellers explained that, as they told me the Matrix is a mirror of the surface, but it’s not an exact copy. At this point I asked a couple of questions that were left without reply. Another thing they said is “Your body is your body” so it’s not like the film where Neo and the other characters had implants on the spine where they were plugged into the Matrix.

Anyway some of the surface dwellers I met were people that I knew in normal life. It seems if you’re born into this way of life, you also have a persona in the Matrix. In this age I can now recall individuals from my past clearly telling me about all of this.

In 1998 one of the Archons told me I’m not wanted on the surface, because of the family I chose to be born into. There are however ways to get there as a kind of freedom fighter. What I chose to do (that night in 2009) is re-enter the Matrix. Since then I’ve become a whistle-blower on a small scale as I believe this is where the war is, also I’m not sure I have the experience to exist for long on the surface. Times were tough in Ireland in 1800.

Last edited by whistleblower100; 02-11-2015 at 06:10 PM.
whistleblower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 06:28 PM   #2
judgedread
Inactive

Sounds to me that you went from one computer simulation to another.

"There are however ways to get there as a kind of freedom fighter"

The system is anything but about freedom so why would they allow "freedom fighter" to escape and surely a control system would want anything but free thinkers.

Bit of a sperm race it makes you think
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:35 PM   #3
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post
Sounds to me that you went from one computer simulation to another.

"There are however ways to get there as a kind of freedom fighter"

The system is anything but about freedom so why would they allow "freedom fighter" to escape and surely a control system would want anything but free thinkers.

Bit of a sperm race it makes you think
Thanks for the reply, yes it's crossed my mind that I was in another construct.

In 1800 I was dressed in rags, so was everybody else. I did have supernatural abilities for a short time but I don't know if I would have survived there for long.

I was talking to these guys and I told them "I can't handle it" they were going to have to put me back into the Matrix. They said "We can't". So I went to a quiet area of the wood and re-entered normal reality.

What you say about "why would they allow "freedom fighter" to escape". The Archons seem to run the illusion but it's possible the surface is different and they don't control that area.

Anyway I'm doing a job here as an independent source of information. Allow me to paste in another story for you. Here it is -

Even in this age Rock n Roll is war, in my case Vietnam. I remember the night I first met the guys from Cork band Rubyhorse. Management told me they were sending me to Vietnam. That was when I was 19, it was late 1993. At the party with the band everyone else was in 1995. Management told me not to stay there that night so I stayed for a couple of hours then left on my motorcycle (back to 1993). Rubyhorse invited me to join them that night, training included. A couple of years passed and I flew to Boston where I played a few gigs with them. So it was early 1996 but as I’ve written in a previous note I fell in with The Red Hot Chili Peppers and ended up being transported and playing with them in 1997. After a while I became uncomfortable about my situation so I returned to my own time, where only a couple of weeks had passed. Also during ‘96 I was transported to a gig where I played drums with Rage Against The Machine at Feile rock festival 1993. My timeline returned to normal and 1997 duly arrived, I flew to the States in September of that year so parts of that year I existed on two timelines. It’s interesting to note that certain periods of the mid nineties I lived through twice. In 1998 I traveled to Australia where I once again moved in the timeline and geographical location. This time I ended up at a rehearsal in the UK with the group Oasis. That trip didn’t last long and once again I came back to my regular timeline. What’s the purpose of running the scene like that? I honestly don’t know, something to do with Vietnam.
Old 03-11-2015, 09:09 AM   #4
itam37

man,this is heavy... !
i ve been moving in time only for few ours, some times, and "the controllers" of the matrix made my life a living hell because of that
it is not normally allowed to move in time---it is strictly forbidden and controlled by "them" and violations could be punished by death even
Your case is really a heavy one !

Last edited by itam37; 03-11-2015 at 09:12 AM.
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #5
whistleblower100

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
man,this is heavy... !
i ve been moving in time only for few ours, some times, and "the controllers" of the matrix made my life a living hell because of that
it is not normally allowed to move in time---it is strictly forbidden and controlled by "them" and violations could be punished by death even
Your case is really a heavy one !
Well I didn't do this on my own, the controllers of the Matrix as you call them brought me to these gigs. It all started when I was 19, I'm nearly 42 now. For years I couldn't remember a lot of what went on. Higher management can transport you in time without a jump room, The Archons that I worked with always used a jump room. The last time we tried to go somewhere was 1998, it didn't work and I was told I couldn't do that anymore. Since then higher management has transported me (from 2009) back to the 70's. The story went that I wanted to fight one of the Reptoids. The Reptoid that I fought was in human form all through. Higher management told me I could die in the fight, but I didn't. -_-
Old 03-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #6
itam37

sounds like You are revealing some dangerous secrets !
but it is brave....because i got a lot of conformation to my own case,from Your stories.
there are times,when i have doubts,did it really happened !
You coming clear,confirms,that i am not imagining.
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 06:08 PM   #7
judgedread
Inactive

"It all started when I was 19, I'm nearly 42 now"

Still wet behind the ears untill the 1980's kicked in

"Even in this age Rock n Roll is war, in my case Vietnam"

This does not compute so maybe too much "Red Hot Chili Peppers" for me to take in
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2015, 09:40 AM   #8
itam37

some "out of the box" historians found,searching callendars,that we are missing the whole 300 years between 600 AD...and 900AD...!
YOUR out of the Matrix experience brought you on the "surface" in the 18-th century.....
that is exactly right,cause 1715 is the real time approximately....outside the Matrix
man, You are so right it gives me fright !
Old 12-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #9
better21

A very interesting story happened to you. We all live on the Earth in some matrix.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
some "out of the box" historians found,searching callendars,that we are missing the whole 300 years between 600 AD...and 900AD...!
YOUR out of the Matrix experience brought you on the "surface" in the 18-th century.....
that is exactly right,cause 1715 is the real time approximately....outside the Matrix
man, You are so right it gives me fright !
Can You elaborate on the missing 300 years?
The Ethiopians have kept their own Callander and this year is 2011 according to them.

The missing 300 years in Britain is likely due to the fire of 562 ad, where the whole country burned for 7 - 11 days and gutted the ancient thick woodland that protected this nation for millennia previously.
I can't understand how the rest of the known world could be missing 300 years from their history though?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 12:54 AM   #11
tortle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_(Fomenko))

Last edited by tortle; 13-07-2018 at 12:56 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote